The Dragon's Slave

Rina jerked away. "Uhm, I don't know what they are..." She flushed and looked away, huddling herself into the corner, trying to think.

He arches a brow, " come over here woman. Stop hiding, I am not gonna hurt you... yet"

Her lip quivered, knowing it was better to obey than to be slapped. She stood and walked in front of him, standing there.

He tips her face up and then runs his claw over her lips and her throat, between her breasts looking over her hip bones and he fingers her entrance softly, not wanting to hurt her. Just exploring. He observes her, " do you sing or dance? Do you have any talents woman?"

She trembled as his claws explored her body. "I used to sing. I also p-paint." She stuttered.

He nods, " well then, sing for me you shall and when I do not require your services you may paint. Unless I am displeased with you. But you are a smart girl.... you shouldn't displease me if you know what is good for you"

She nodded, looking at him in anger before looking away quickly.

He looks her over and then runs his claw down the inside of her thigh, " are you a virgin my pretty? Am I breaking you today?"

She quivers at the touch, "Yes..." She wishes she could slap his hand away.

" Good I do not want you to be hurt too badly, go lay in the bed. It is okay, you and I will go slow with you this once"

He nods approval and then he goes over to her, he strokes her cheek and unclasps her bottom piece. He runs a nail over her and fingers her wanting her wet.

He waits until she is ready before he undoes his pants revealing a large member, he was a dragon after all, he was erect and he guides it into her slow and soft, not wanting to break her

She panicked at his size and put her hands up, trying to push him away.

He pins her hands down and then kisses her softly, " relax. Breath this will hurt slave. Breath through it"

He presses into her slowly allowing her to adjust before going deeper

She screamed, kicking out and trying to get away from him as he ripped her open. "Get off!" She cried out, hurting from his width.

He stops but does not remove himself, " breath slave. The more you struggle the more it hurts. You need to calm down." He tugs at her hair