The Dragon's Slave

She winced as he entered her, she was dry and still tight. She sat there, shaking as pain filled her. Then, she swerved her hips and bucked as he asked.

He groans softly and uns his claw over her exposed thigh watching how her breasts bounce, " good girl"

She began to go up and down on him, wincing as he rubbed against her.

" You are way too tight. You are gonna strain yourself. Speed it up and I will finish. I don't want you scarred"

He smiles and soon releases inside of him, " alright darling, you are done. Go and lay down"

He covers her with the blanket, " next time play with yourself first. You don't want to go in dry when you are that tight"

" Dont be so angry, I could rape you every day and tear you to pieces. I am being kind woman" he runs a hand down her waist and smiles, " once you loosen we will have some real fun"

She whimpered, clinging more tightly to the sheets at the thought of being ravaged so easily.

He sighs, this woman.... so ungrateful.... he groans and rolls over.

She had to supress a grin. Getting him into a state of complacency allowed her the time to hatch a plan to escape.

He yawns and soon was asleep. He ahdn't taken true form around her since their meeting. He didnt feel a need to

She stood out of the bed, trying to test his reaction time when he was asleep.