The Dragon Blades Chapter 1

Kyle jumped to his feet and looked at the city. He gritted his teeth and went into his dragon form, roaring his screeching roar as an alarm. He flew over the city, beating his wings hard. He was attmpting to put the fire out by giving it too much oxygen. He knew that if he flapped his wings too slow that it would only fuel the fire. He was desperate to save everyone. He was desperate to save the people he thought of as family.

Alice ducked as a flaming wooden beam crashed down above, nearly hitting her.
She just nearly escaped, several civilians and children having been lead out with her.
She had them all find the nearest shelter, and stay there until she returned, giving
each of them an orb of light, so as to protect them form the shadows.

She shifted into a large dragon, her wings like the night, her scales like a sheet
of the darkened sky itself. With a single beat of her wings,she was in the air, and
targeting her enemy, though he had once been one of them himself, she could no
longer allow this to go on, she had t end this here and now.

" Tenibris! Come and face me or perish in your own fires!"

Last edited by a moderator:
" Ah Alice, sweet dearest Alice. How long has it been. I assume you think you can defeat me eh? Well think again..."

Turning form the blazing city, he faced Alice, A glow to his eyes as he sized up his confrontation. Believing she was
indeed no match for him, he stood his ground, his massive looming shadowous dragon form towering above her.
His claws planted firmly upon the ground, a wall of shadows surrounding the two of them as he readied himself for a fight.
His wings were blacker than the deepest pits of hell, his eyes bluer than sapphires and glowing with an evil beyond
imagination. His tail lashing around to Alice like a whip, missing her by mere inches before slamming into the ground.

" If a fight is what you want, then a fight you shall get, and in doing so you will die at me nonexistent mercy."

Kyle managed to put out most of the fire before it could burn down all of the houses, however he couldn't save a lot of them. "Gah! These shadows will pay for what they have done with my home... my family... and-" He froze,his feelers coming out. "Skyla!!" He had forgotten about her due to the fact that there was too much going on for him to think. He soared quickly to his house where he had seen her last and shifted out of dragon form, rushing into his heavily damaged home. "Skyla! Are you still here? Are you okay?" He frantically looked around, trying to find her.

You heard a muffled cough form one of the more burnt rooms,
smoke drifting form it as a dully glowing figure emerged, arm
across her face to protect her from the smoke and fire. She had
cleaned, not that it mattered because the house was burnt down.
She stumbled, falling to her knees, a cloud of ashes arising around
her. Another cough, a few incomprehensible curses, another cough.

" I- I'm here." -Coughing- " I'm here Kyle." - cough-

She pushed herself up, and upon reaching Kyle, she collapsed,
weary from the flames and smoke, not to mention the bruises along
her legs, showing something had fallen on her earlier, explaining her
immense coughing. because if she had been free to leave upon the fire's
birth, she would have left sooner, but being trapped for the time she was,
she breathed in so much smoke that she began to cough.

Kyle picked her up and ran out of the house, placing her back down on the ground once they were a safe distance away from his house. "I'm so sorry... I... A shadow passed right by me. This is my fault. I let my guard down..." He shamefully said, his head hanging. He had known a lot of the people who were here were dead, even if a lot of the remaining people are still alive. "If I had kept it up like I was taught, this wouldn't have happened..." Kyle was on his knees, as he was when he sat her down. "Are any bones broken?" He managed to say after a second or two.

She coughed again, arm in front of her to cover it.
She was bruised and slightly burned, her glow fading
away by the second. She wasn't going to hold out
for much longer, lest the fire was extinguished.
She attempted to walk, shuffling a few inches before
collapsing a second time, looking towards the dome of
shadow, bursts of green and purple flame visible from
the outside. It was a death battle between Alice and Tenibris.
And they were unable to interfere...

He looked to where she was looking. He glared, his eyes beginning to glow slightly. He released a low growl before gong into his dragon form and trying to break the shadow dome. He was putting his full strength into it, throwing mist balls, ramming it with his feelers and even attempting to break it with his roars. He was furious.

The dome wouldn't budge, it was solid and it was holding strong.
The battle inside was one that only Alice could fight, she had to
destroy what she had created so long ago. Tenibris was her brother,
and she pushed him too far, causing his corruption. And now she had
to put this outrage to an end. Flashes of light erupted form within the
dome, bursts of flame flashing form within. And nobody knew who was winning.

Skyla watched, an ache rising in her heart, inching through the ashes, she slowly
made her way to the outer edge of the city, her glow returning, though still dimmed
by the power of the shadows. She had to get away from Tenibris, for somehow he still
had some mental hold on her, able to drown out her light when he was near, and she
had to stay away form him, out of fear that her light would be extinguished.

He wouldn't give up. He wanted so badly to break it and help. He continued ramming and throwing mist at it and even scratching at it with his sharp wing claws as he flapped his wings. "How could you!!" He yelled in his deep voice. "You were one of us!"

The sound of Kyle sounded dull inside the dome, as the battle that was taking place inside was far louder to him than it was to Kyle, the dome having an effect against the sound produced by their fighting. Both Tenibris and Alice were weakened, but they were still going at it, sending barrels of flame at one another, clawing and biting and knocking each other over. It was long and tiring, but after a while, he topped, breathing heavily and stepping back a ways. If he couldn't beat her this way, then perhaps it could be done another way. She had to have some weakness everyone did, even himself. But he couldn't seem to find her's...

" This can't go on forever Alice, I don't know why you even bother trying to stop me when you know good and well that you cannot."

Since he too was at one time a dragon shifter, he had his own corrupted dragon form, as he was currently making use of it, most of his body blackened by the shadows, his claws digging into the ground. He was enraged, and he was thirsty for blood.

Shadow_Dragon.jpg

Alice heard Kyle's desperate attempts to help her. She wanted to let him in
but she had little to no control over the shadows. seeing that Tenibris had
let up on the fighting and her was backing off a bit, she took the chance to
catch her breath, breathing just as heavily as he was. Her dragon form was
wearing her out, and she could see that she was just as tired as he was if
not a little more. So she shifted back into her human form, wielding her twin
blades, each own glowing with red light.

" If I cannot defeat you then at least I can slow you down. I will not let you destroy
everything I have worked so hard to protect."

He stopped scratching it and flew backwards a ways away before flying at full speed and ramming the dome with his huge dragon body at full force. He cringed, starting to pant a very low growl-like pant. He continued ramming it with his full body at high speeds, yelling to Tenibris to let Alice out.

(( I intend to have this character killed off if you don't mind... Thank you.))

He blocked out the sound of Kyle's yelling and ramming the dome in an attempt to break Alice free. But he had been building up his strength for this day and his dome wouldn't be broken by someone as inexperienced as Kyle. He had his sights set on destroying Alice, and that was what he planned to do. He had a heavy battle ax, glowing with dark energy, the blade itself maybe two thirds his size, the handle and grip making it just about as tall as he was, and he was maybe ten or eleven feet tall. It was impossible how he could hold such a weapon and not topple over.

" You will fail Alice. Give up and I might let you live. Unless of course you would rather die..."

(( My pleasure))

" Giving up isn't part of my vocabulary. "

That was the last of what she said to Tenibris, knowing that he
wielded a heavy weapon, which meant slower attacks and heavier hits.
She had to dodge several swings, and she barely blocked one or two.
Her blades however rapidly left marks that quickly vanished along his
arms and legs. But she never made a fatal wound. She positioned herself
like she was about to do a sprint, blade pointed behind her, knees bent to
takeoff running at a moment's notice. Taking a deep breath, she pushed off
the ground and leapt into the air, bringing her blade down without the faintest
clue where it would hit. She knew her blade was always drawn to it's target, and it
almost always made the final blow when she was ready. Hoping that
this hit would end the battle of the light and the dark.

(( Thank you so so much. This character is hard to do and I am getting bored so, yeah. thanks, your a great RP's by the way. Keep it up!))

A shattering of the ax could be heard, time seemed to slow down for everyone. The fragments of aged steel flying lazily through the air until they fell to the ground.
A red shining blade piercing through his ax and directly through his chest as he fell to his knees, a look of utter shock on his face. His dome shattered to reveal the scene, a purplish ooze dripping from both his chest ad the blade. All the darkness dispersed in an explosion of light. The screams of thousands of tortured souls were freed from Tenibris. He looked around, everything fading into dust in his view. His reign was brought to an end, and he failed his task. but for some reason, death had a sweet taste, as if it was something he had once longed for and now he had gotten it. It felt nice to not have to be alive anymore. His body faded into nothing more than a memory on the breeze, a swirl of shadow spiraling into the clouds and disappearing in space amongst the ranks of his forefathers. The Dark One was no more...

(( and goodbye. Had a great time.Gonna miss you guys! Chiao!))

(( YW))

Seeing the light explosion in the sky and around her, she saw she had shifted.
She hadn't done it intentionally, but she had changed greatly. Her scales were
stained white, her shape had become far more slender and she was a bit longer
than before. Almost like the destruction of the darkness had released her form something.
But her new form made her feel free and new. Like she had been reborn.
It felt wonderful. And though she felt hurt for having destroyed an old friend, she
was relieved to have ended the dark days.

(( making Chapter two if you guys wanna continue the story. we need a couple new players to join though if this will work out.))

white_dragon_by_anhellica-d38k8ea.jpg

It was the beginning of the Light Era...

Kyle stared in amazement at this event that had happened to his mentor and her brother.
"A- Alice... Your form..." He flew closer, starting to cringe from the injuries he caused himself. "Alice are you hurt anywhere?"
He flew even closer to examine her.

Her wings folded against her back as she turned to look at Kyle.
A look of both pain and joy on her face, though they blended together,
making it difficult to tell which was more prominent. She looked herself
over, and then she saw the numerous wounds that were inflicted upon
Kyle. The city was nothing more than a heap of ash and crumbling
stone and wood. Hundreds of innocent lives were lost to the flames,
but it was time to start a new era, light shining down across the lands
and making everything peaceful and calm.

" I'm fine Kyle, but you... Your hurt, what did you do to yourself?"

Skyla came walking from the fallen city, her glow brighter than ever
now that the darkness was gone. She was her normal self, trotting and
prancing about, ecstatic that the war was over and she could be free.
trotting up to Kyle's side, she looked up at the sky, whinnying in joy.

He chuckled. "I pushed myself too hard. Don't worry about me Alice." Kyle said as he looks at Skyla and smiles.
"Our city may be in ruins, but this gives us a chance to build it even better than it was before." He stated as he turned his gaze to Alice.