The Dragon Blades Chapter 1

She sighed, a sign of not only her frustration but some relief as well.
She never asked for any of this, but she had little control over what
was happening. She would just have to make the best of it.
As someone very dear top her had once said,
~ When life gives you a hard time, you give it your best anyway.~

" Yeah, let's try and enjoy what freedom we have left. Hopefully the
the sun will come out one last time before he arrives.

Ecstatic that she now had a place to stay for a while, she
pranced about before shifting back into a more or less human form.
Her light still providing her form, a detailed face visible as well as a
body that seemed to be clothed by a draped substance, flowing
unnaturally as if it were underwater.

" Oh that would be wonderful. In would love to stay with you Kyle.
Of course, anywhere with you is fine of course. Whatever makes
you feel comfortable."

She giggled in a childish tone, a way for her to show her immense joy.

Kyle was amazed at this form, he thought it was beautiful. "Uh... yeah." He said nervously. "Shall we?" He asked as his face started faintly turning red.

" Of course. Lead the way ."
Her smile was a pearly white, similar to the rest of her.
Shimmering despite the lack of light in the surrounding area.
Though she was majestic most times, she could act very childish.
It was funny really, the way she could change her disposition
so quickly in any situation.

He walked through the city and eventually got to the center of it. He turned to his left and stood at the door of a small, blue house. There was a single chair next to the steps and a small table. The door had a sign on it that read, "Welcome." and a door mat that also said the same thing. Simple really. "After you." He said as he opened the door.

Walking inside of the quaint building, feeling completely content with it,
she made herself feel at home, finding a somewhat vibrantly colored sofa
and plopping down onto it, feeling quite relieved. After all, being a shadow
was quite exhausting especially when you were cursed as she was.
The look on her face said quite clearly that she was really letting loose
from what had happened that day, letting out a sigh of relief.

" You have no idea how good it feels to sit down after not being able to for about three years."

Somewhere outside the city limits, though hidden by the darkness, a massive figure with glowing blue eyes had been watching the previous events play out before him. His shadows being defeated so easily by a shrimp like that dragon shifter. It made him sick and quickly angered. His rage boiling up the a point that he took it out on the shadows themselves. Making several dozen of them burst into smoke. He was enraged, that little shifter had defeated one of his stringer creations and rescued that pathetic elemental from a curse he had set upon her. Furious and unable to control his anger, he continued t destroy things, setting a nearby abandoned town ablaze. he was ready to destroy the Dragon Shifter's little city, surrounded by that primitive little wall of theirs. Oh, he was more than ready and quite eager to let his anger out upon it, though he held off. Waiting still for the right moment when their guard was down. Knowing that when the time came, he would quickly be done with it, finally having the world to himself.

" Soon, you will all be sent into a world of unimaginable pain and this world will be mine..."

His voice was deep and sent waves of energy through the air in the form of a strong wind, blowing trees about like tittle twigs. Fading back into the darkness, he lay quietly, waiting and watching form outside of the walls, even though he was in plain sight, he was invisible to even the Dragon Shifters from where he was.

He chuckled and walked to the kitchen. The smell of cooking wafted throughout the house and he hummed a little tune to himself, think she wouldn't be able to hear him from where he was. He was making some pasta, so while the noodles were cooking he went ahead and made the sauce, when a chill ran down his spine. "What was that?" Kyle asked himself. He shook it off, thinking it was nothing.

Angelique had a bright smile on her face. But suddenly had a nervous feeling as the wind blew and quickly looked to the gate. "I'm gonna go check what the wall guards are doing"she said with a smile. Saying her goodbyes to Alice before walking down all those stairs. Walking to the gate as she put her red hoody up. Her face covered but anyone could still see that long black hair. She got up to the wall. "what are you guys doing get back to work" she said in a serious tone. Everyone quickly going back to their spots. She pulled her hood down. Exposing her pale skin and red lips and crimson eyes. She looked at the shadows and sighed. Staying quiet as she tried to listen for anything.

She watched contently as the guards resumed their posts,
satisfied by the fact that they held high respect for Angelique
and the rest of them. She felt an unease in her, as she knew
good and well of the cause. He was still there as he always was.
But he had once been something she held a deep regard for,
though now her feelings for this dark entity had long since
fallen to ashes. He was once one of them but he became
corrupt and cruel. And now he had to be removed or he would
lead them into certain death before long.

Skla didn't feel any different as she was too absorbed in the
relaxing feel of the sofa. Smelling the strong aroma
that wafted through the house, she sat upright and took
a deep breath of the wonderful scent. Looking to the doorway
that led to the kitchen. Excited that she could eat again, she
realized that she was in fact feeling rather starved and she had
a strong urge to raid the pantry.

Once the pasta was done cooking, he took out two bowls. He walked over to the doorway and peeked out. "Hey, are you hungry? I made some pasta."

Her response to the question was a quick and energetic jump from the chair and a run to you. Seeking quite eager to eat something, or anything edible really.

" I haven't eaten in so long! I feel like I am starving!"

He went back to the kitchen quickly and put pasta into a bowl, walking back and handing it to her. "You sure look hungry." He said as he went back to fix himself a bowl.

She was more than happy to take the bowl of pasta,
returning to the sofa and taking her time while eating,
even though as she had said, she felt starving.
She didn't want to seem foolish so she wasn't going to stuff
herself, she would do that on her own time. Not like it would
do her any good anyways.

" Oh my gosh this is delicious how did you cook it?"

"I boiled the noodles and made the sauce myself." He responded as he came back with his bowl and started eating.

" But its so good! I have to know what you did to it? Did you enchant it?
Did you ad something to it? Did you put pixie dust in it? What did you do?"

She was so happy right now, glad to have gotten some food in her system.
Though now she wanted to know just how he made something so simple
taste so amazing.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
He chuckled. "Nothing special. Just simple steps." He responded with. "Simple pasta."

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
" Sure.... Yeah okay. I'm just gonna play along."

A bright smile flashing across her face, returning to her food.
Soon it was gone and the bowl was empty except for a few
drops of sauce left in the center. She had eaten it faster than
she had originally anticipated, hoping that there wasn't anything
left over on her face from eating.

Hin was laying in bed in her house, the room was cold and windows closed. 'What happened' she thought to herself as she sat up. 'Did it happen again, did I go over board?' then she noticed that one half of her face was cold particularly. Her put her hand on it and jump up in surprise her face was ice. 'I did dam, I must of-- no who got me here how long has it been' There was a knock on the door. Hin jumped up and looked where the sound came from. The door opened it was Hin's brother Luke. "Your awake little sis' I'm glad your OK" Luke smiled at her in his hands at plate with sandwich. Hin was wordless, "You probably wana know what happened do you, well you know when you use your dragon form you sometimes turn to ice and go in to a coma. Well it happened again and sadly" Luke paused " Your whole body turned to ice I took you hear to try and see if the ice will go away most of it did but--" There was a knock on the door it was fainter so it had to be the front door. "Be right back little sis'" Luke smiled and set down the plate and walked out.

Hin was hungry in wouldn't hurt to eat it, and plus it was obvious the sandwich was for her. She grabbed it and took a big bite of it. IT had ham and melted goat cheese. But as she touched it the sandwich turned cold and the cheese was no longer warm and melted. Luke came back in and noticed Hin trying to eat the sandwich "That's what I was going to say "Your body is still produced cold, on top of the fact that the half of your face is ice" Luke pat out a regretful frown. Hin looked down and put the sandwich on the plete. She got out of bed and walked out without a word "Where are you going?" Luke asked looking down the hall at Hin. She continued to walk down the hall, soon she was outside it was sunny and bright.

He eventually finished his meal, and when he did he picked up his bowl. "Are you done with your bowl, or are you going to get seconds?"

Name: Aria
Photo of your character:
1080417-bigthumbnail.jpg

51DFmxD9WHL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Personality: Aria is a caring outgoing person. She trying her best to help people even though most people wouldn't need it. Aria is mute due to a birth defect in her voice box. She tries her best to not frighten anyone with her dragon form.