The Division: Dark Winter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, yeah... Because I said there'd be a reward... Its not really an award.

The person who recruited the sixth in gets nonfatally shot.

Damn it...

No, its the person who recruited the sixth whongets hit. Sso my character, Foulke, is going to get hit.

Cats has been warned, if we don't get a post when their 24 hours is up, we will launch the first mission.

Yo Shadow, I'll take last position. I'll be using the same character from TFW

Reactions: Killako
Wow, talk about last minute interest. xD

Welcome aboard, Resisting and Alekto!

Name: 2nd Lieutenant Michael Scott

Nickname: "Hound dog" (For being friggin' angry in battle)

Appearance:
542c7604e270c.image.jpg

(Two bullet holes, left abdomen, one bullet hole, right shoulder)

Equiptment:
1280px-HK416.jpg

HK416 with hand grip and ACOG sight (Five magazines, one inside)
M9-pistolet.jpg

Beretta M9 (3 Magazines, one inside)
GEMT676TC_1024x1024.jpeg

M Tech Military Combat Knife
Extra Equipment: Two flashbang grenades and two frag grenades
2 MREs
1 PFAK and 4 red flare

Special Equipment: Laser scanner, Snake Video Camera

Previous occupation: US Army Rangers (Civilian being Miami-Dade SWAT)

Skills: Steadfast and Loyal
Quick on his feet, and to make decisions
Maintains a friendly composture toward his men, but an authoritative side aswell.
Excellent CQC soldier, often prevailing as a Pointman but occasionally the assaulteer.

Weaknesses:
Due to his quick speed, it's easy to get lost with the CO
Another drawback is that he does not see things through sometimes when the order is quick said
Feels more personal affection with his soldiers
Sometimes shows a more angry/frustrated side in battle

Brief Biography: Hailing from the 1st Infantry Division, Michael had his days given tough through a tour done in Qatar. Joined up at 18, before sent at age 21, he would endure blistering heat and constant fire from the region, anything from casual house checks to roadside assistance, to ambushes and IED explosions. Eventually back in the states, he liked the thrill of hell as he signed up for Airborne school, and was given his Jump qualifications. Not being enough for him, he immediately signed up for Ranger school, finding the better thrill With the Rangers as he was put into the 2nd Ranger Battalion, Baker Company (Using JA/N phonetics.) He was then sent to another tour in Iraq, before mid tour transferred to Afghanistan, where he has served two and one half of a tour there. Michael was given the Silver Star during a routine house check before an ambush caught half of his platoon on the other side of a road which was a simple banking entrenchment, while his half was inside the building. The 2nd Lieutenant did what others might have thought stupid, as he ran out from the house, capturing attention from the insurgents up the main road, before running up toward them, all in time to give the combat medic and the abandoned squad time to transfer into safety of the house and for support to arrive. He was wounded two twice in the abdomens and one in the shoulder.

Other information: Works great as a team leader, good in silent operations, very keen to listen but easy to lose anger during a fight

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you just make some modifications so it fits the CS?Just so others dont get confused, and you dint need all our tac gear from TFW

Last edited:
@Cats your character has been removed.

For the rest of the team, the RP has officially started. Prepare for our first mission.

General Ray Hammond:

LTG_George_Hammond_Scifi_Stargate_Continuum_Gateworld.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Killako
  • Useful
Reactions: 1 person
Okay, everybody. I'm really sorry to have to say this, but this is going to have to be put on hold. I'm going through a difficult time right now, and I can't really spend any time RPing. So, this will have to be put on hold for an unknown amount of time. I am sorry, everyone. When I can continue being your GM, I will let you all know.

Okay, everybody. I'm really sorry to have to say this, but this is going to have to be put on hold. I'm going through a difficult time right now, and I can't really spend any time RPing. So, this will have to be put on hold for an unknown amount of time. I am sorry, everyone. When I can continue being your GM, I will let you all know.
I am very sorry to hear that ._.

I hope everything will work out for ya.

Yeah, no problem mate.

Remember, after a month passes with no comms, then this thread can get into the graveyard x3 Watch yoself

Status
Not open for further replies.