The Devil’s Playground

"Help your self" Tasidus said to Maria when she asked for a seconde helping
"Judging by your reaction earlier, you know who I am" Gin said taking another swig from his bottle while he looked at Maria. "You should take your sister and run while you can" Gin said offering Maria one last piece of advice before he stood up and stretched out his arms "although, im sure the damage can't really be fixed... can it?" He said looking over at Zullie "Marcos may have been the one to do it, but you and any one else who knew anything about it let it happen" Gin said chucking while he finished off the bottle before tossing it. "Marcos is as good as dead anyway. Mean while Sadie pushes the seconde bowl of Stew over to Zullie. "Thats something you will have to figure out for your self" Sadie said using an honest tone "but i do know your a smart kid, dangerous too" she said with a smile "now eat up, u ain't gonna feel any better if ya starve your self too?" She said just as Tasidus came to sit on the chair next to Zuillie. "Something wrong with the food kid?, its my namnam's recipe" the hulking man said raising an eye brow at Zullie. "You know, this sorta remindes me of what my namnam use to tell me" Gregory said pulling out a canteen and putting it next to Zullie before going quiet "well?, what is it?"
Sadie snaps when Gregory had gone quiet again "well...... my namnam said alot of things" "like your an Idiot?" Sadie said making Bloodwolf almost choke while he ate in turn making Sadie laugh. Seeing the Ace's lauping around Zullie, Gin looks back at Maria "she put a gun to her head and smiled when we first met" Gin said to Maria befor leaving her at the fire to walk off towards the burning fortress.

Maria smirked, "Well aren't you a smart one or just very observant I'll make sure to keep that in mind" she said pouring herself some more stew. "Not very smart though if you don't think that is what I'm trying to do here. I do want her to leave but she's a stubborn one like always" she said shaking her head. At the mention of Marcos and what happened she looked down at the stew watching the contents inside of it swirl around the broth. "No, I suppose the damage can't be fixed but we can at least move from it. You're gonna go kill him as well? Well aren't you a savior" she said the last part sarcastically. The mere thought of Gin and his gang running after Macros and his gang was laughable. "Is that why your gang came here? Usually I see y'all hanging around Saint Denis a more civilized town with decent people I'm sure your kind would be more suited to be among those folks then those down here in the dirt where only the poor and uneducated live. Or are you here to prove something? That more civilized folks like yourself who can build some fancy town can come here and save our souls?" She said looking at him with a serious expression before laughing a bit. "I'm only teasing, you got that damn right. He is good as dead" she stated getting up about to head over when Gin mentioned Zullie's suicide attempt. This seemed to take her aback looking over and seeing Zullie in the middle of the group looking quite awkward as the much older adults around her laughed. "She was always dramatic" Maria said a bit coldly walking back over to the group.

The camp settled down for a moment but when night came the energy came back as the Aces packed up. "What's going on Mister Gin" Zullie asked crossing her arms shivering at the cold. Her horse was off wandering somewhere and had her coat. She would have to call her horse sometime later. "They seem to be packing up. Are you going with them?" Zullie asked thinking that Gin was going to leave her. "Maria said she would head back to town earlier. Said I could come back with her, live with her and her family too. She said I could live a good life with her and maybe even heal. She meant well but I refused" Zullie looked at Gin rubbing her arm a bit awkwardly as she stared at him. "I know you think I'm an idiot and yeah you're probably right but there's nothing else for me. Those men took what I had and I want it back. Their death will give me that. Going back with Maria, she can't give me back what they took. I thought maybe you would understand" she looked disappointed. "Well I don't know where they are going but I'm heading to armadillo. These men are around Armadilo and I plan to find them and anyone else who might have information on them. Maybe with this I might be able to get help from others since I'm official now" she said flashing him the bounty Hunter license he had gotten her. She turned back around putting away her card and letting out a whistle. She stood there waiting expecting her horse to arrive soon but found herself waiting. "........." she let out another whistle looking left and right to her but not seeing her horse anywhere near by. She cursed to herself rubbing her temple, "Fucken horse"

Last edited:
When Zullie had approached Gin, He was knelt down over the half burnt man they all watched crawl out from the fortress eailer. "Just sending another reminder" Gin said Answering honestly as he held his Knife over a flame still burning on the mans shoe "I was thinking of stopping by to see that Cortez lady before I head out" turning the unburnt side of the corpses face only to brand his symbol onto its cheek before wrapping a rope around his neck. He stops to look back at Zullie as she tells him that she refused her older sister only to return to dragging the man up to one of the gangs horses that stuck around and ties the rope on its saddle before giving it a quick slap to make it flee. "There going to hunt the gang, we call it the 6 b's, something the Ace's do when we need to find gang leaders, but that isn't yourn concern, you have people to kill don't you? Just make sure you take care out that way" He said Whistleing to his horse and mounting it to ride over to the other Ace's who had finished. Gin exchanges a few words with Blood wolf before he had rode off and was about to head west towards MacFarlane ranch only to stop when Sadie had let out a "AHEM" when she road past with Gregory before she gestured her head back at Zullie who had been whistling for her horse. Gin looks back at Zullie rolling his eye as he let out a soft sigh. While Zullie was busy calling for her horse he rides back up to her while pulling out a spare coat from his saddle bag throwing it over Zullie's head "get a new horse" Gin said in a scolding manner as he continues to trot past intending to leave her only to stop a few feet away and take a deep breath "get on idiot" He said waiting for Zullie to get on before riding towards Armadillo.

Zullie thought that her horse would never come and was feeling the eyes of the others. Her cheeks grew bright red as she kept whistling desperately. Suddenly her vision was darken as a large coat covered her head warming her for a second before she slowly pulled it down in front of her seeing it was a spare from Gin. She could smell him on him oddly enough, was that strange? She suppose it was his fault considering he decided to get in bed with her during their blizzard storm. He was so close to her during her sleep she was.... her face redden as she quickly cover herself with the jacket looking away as she slowly looked back at Gin who called her over. Even though he called her an idiot she seemed to smile at it happily walking over to it. "No problem mister! I'll just ge-" she said pushing herself onto the horse only to overshot and fall right over landing face forward onto the hard dirt. "Ouch!" She said holding her face holding back her tears that came from the pain. "I-I'm fine!" She shouted quickly rubbing her eyes. "Stupid coordination" she muttered hopping onto the horse correctly holding onto Gin as they rode off.

The trip to Armadillo was quiet and Zullie found herself getting tired especially considering it was night and her young body wasn't accustomed to sleepless nights. She found herself holding onto Gin tightly but her face fall into his shoulder falling asleep quickly probably drooling on Gin's shoulder until arriving to Armadillo when the sun slowly rose up waking her up. "Hmm usjnwher" she grumbled rubbing her eyes yawning. "Are we there yet?" She asked staring around. She hadn't been up to Armadillo despite it being close to Tumbleweed not much business was made here probably because this was a safe zone for the crooks. "Saloon! We gotta go straight there. See if we can find something" Zullie said already jumping off the horse before Gun could stop landing on the floor with a thud. "I'm alright!" She shouted a bit out of breath. "I meant to do that" she said reminding herself to practice jumping off her horse. "Come oh Mister, let's go!" She commanded getting up and limping towards the saloon her eagerness taking over as she flung the saloon doors everyone stopping to look at her. Zullie froze standing there unsure of what to do, she never had so many eyes on her before. "Well I'll be damn. If it isn't little Zullie" a sweet voice said making Zullie look over in horror. Lucy stood, still with her brace from before arms crossed. "What brings you here?" Lucy asked. "I should be asking you that" Zullie said looking a bit pale.

"Carefu......" Gin lets out a sigh feeling Zullie fall off the horse the seconde she got on "you alright?" He said this time helping her on making sure she wouldn't make the same mistake before finally takes off towards Armadillo. Gin lets her sleep on the ride there even going at a slow pace to make it comfortable for her but nudges her when they get close to the town. "Zullie, make sure you don't drink or eat anything from this town" He said making sure she understood as they rode into the eerie town. "Alright, just make sur... never mind" shaking his head feeling Zullie fall "400 dollar coat and your covering it with dirt" a slight hint of annoynce in his voice while mumbles watching Zullie take off towards the saloon. "And stop calling me mister" Gin snaps climbing down from his horse to follow Zullie. "We are here to kill a man....well a few actually " Gin said walking behind Zullie and casually dusting off her coat making taking the attention of everyone in the place. "And would you look at that, someone who can point us in the right direction too" Gin said pointing at Lucy causing everyone to look at her. "If you folks don't mind" looking at everyone before placing his hand on his revolver causing the people to evacute since they knew better. "Not you" Gin said stopping the bartender as he walked up to the bar to lean on it. He turns to look at Lucy but puts his head to hide his face with his hat seeing her brace "still hopping around Lucy?"
Gesturing his hand for the bartender to being him a beer. "What am I kidding, I don't really care do I?" Letting out a chuckle while he looked back at Zullie "well? What are u waiting for?"

Last edited:
Zullie would have smacked Gin's hands off her while he dusted off the jacket she was currently wearing if it wasn't for the fact that the air grew tense. The bar emptied and only the three remained, she didn't really count the bartender as a person considering he might as well been a ghost here. Looking at Gin and then over at Lucy who's eyebrow twitched at the mention of her hopping around. The woman laughed half heartedly at Gin's joke her smile never truly reaching her eyes. "The older bounty Hunter Gin, I must say I'm very surprised to see the two of you still together. You must really be working hard on the case" Lucy said keeping her eyes on Gin.

Zullie wondered if she shot herself in the foot would that be a good enough distraction for her to escape the room. She nearly jumped when Gin spoke to her. "Huh? What?" She said confused for a second before realizing what Gin might have meant. "Right, um.... well Miss Lucy"

"Please just Lucy"

"... So... Lucy, wondering if maybe you had some information about some men. We're searching for four different men, close to Marcos. Maybe you heard of them?" Zullie said trying to see confident standing up straighter crossing her arms. This seemed to make Lucy laugh, "How sweet, are you teaching the girl to be a bounty Hunter? You cleaned her up quite nicely. Gave her a hair cut and she even seems well fed" Lucy said nodding in improvable speaking as though Zullie had said nothing. This seemed to flustered Zullie who looked back at Gin for a split second almost asking for help only to earn another laugh from Lucy. Lucy ignored Zullie limping over to the bar counter. "Give me and my friend here a drink. Water for the girl"

Back in Valentine Zullie laid in the hot bath water Gin had left for her earlier. He was off being carried to who knew where by the giant and while Zullie could have gone after him, her bones were cold and her stomach still needed much more food. She thought she could relax for a bit at least for a while.....

*creak*

Zullie's eyes were closed but she felt herself sick a bit. Who was coming in? A stranger? The maid? No she would have knocked. Gin..... No he wasn't a pervert just old then who could it...

"Well
I thought you were Gin" Lucy's voice spoke up causing Zullie's eyes to open sitting up.

"Ah.... excuse me" Zullie said standing reaching over for a towel.

"Oh my, look at you. What happened?" Lucy said causing Zullie to cover herself in shame.

"My apologies I didn't mean to offend. In fact I don't think I have a right considering what I will be having to deal with" Lucy said motioning to the brace she had to wear. Zullie looked over at Lucy feeling sorry for what Gin did to her. "Gin beat me the first time we met. I still can't believe he shot you, he just got done saving my life and then he comes back and does that to you. It's because of these scars that you were attacked. Mister Gin saw them and then I don't know guess lost it. I don't know what goes through his head. He's a stranger and stranger than me" Zullie said, she was rambling still standing in the bathroom with just her towel wrapped around her. The bathroom was hot from the steam of the bath but Zullie felt even warmer. Lucy blocked the way out, "You have such a cute face when you're concerned. Don't worry your sweet head. Not like I don't have my fair shares of scar. The men I've been with, they aren't very kind to a woman like me" Lucy said moving towards the door opening it and letting in some cool air. "Well then I suppose I shall leave you tonight then" Lucy's hand was pulled back and she turned to see an even more embarrassed expression. "Are you really a lady of the night?"

"Unfortunately I am"

"Would you... have company with another woman for the night. I have money"

"... Where's your partner?"

"Mister Gin, he won't be coming in here. I've done this before what's the pay?"

"I'm off tonight and I don't need your money"

"Oh..." Zullie looked down at the ground. She felt a bit ashamed of herself having let herself get ahead like that but almost being murdered by wolves. It was another time she almost lost her life. The first time she was nearly killed by Marcos after she recovered she went to the saloon unsure of what she was looking for but eventually found herself in the arms of an older but still beautiful Annabelle. She had helped Zullie especially during her lonely times, anytime Zullie ran into trouble that woman was there for her. Being out of town meant she needed someone else, she probably should had picked someone else but Zullie thought Lucy was quite attractive, it was her eyes. She wanted to see those blue eyes...

Lucy had walked over to Zullie who was about to apologize again only for the older women to tilt Zullie's head up. She kissed her, Lucy's hands moving down to release the towel from Zullie's body. Starting from her chest down to in between the warmth between Zullie's leg Lucy worked on her earning whines and trembles. "Too easy" Lucy whispers bringing their lips together again.

Lucy got her drink downing the shot but not before toasting to Gin. "So, what is it your looking for?" She asked Gin. Zullie looked at Lucy, her mouth closed in a tight clench. She said nothing crossing her arms taking a seat at one of the tables that stood besides the group. There was a good distances between the three of them, Lucy being a bit closer to Gin.

[This happened right after the fight with Zullie and during the time when Zullie was getting drunk with Sadie)

"You almost done?" a vugler looking older man said spitting out some tobacco while he rode up on Gin who had the man that followed him out of tumbleweed. "Just finishing up here" Gin said pulling out his revolver and executing the man on his knees. "Shut it" the older man said hitting another man who was tied up in the back of his horse with a sack on his head. "This wasn't easy ya known you better be right about this , wasting our time following a fucking kid" "relax, I don't take chances, you should know already I don't take chances" "YA YA, JUS hurry the fuck up and come get this man, think he shit his self" the old man said pushing the tied up man off of his horse so Gin could tie another rope to the mans hands. The older man laughed seeing that Gin was planning to drag the man back into town "this is gonna be good, its about time you started thinking like a spade" "see you around wallace" Gin said riding back to Tumbleweed.

Gin watches the interaction between Zullie and Lucy and just seemed to relax through the conversation to the point he wasn't really listening but turns to look at Lucy when she asked him what he was looking for. "I was actually just looking for more information on Marco's men, but this is actually a little better than I expected if I'm being honest, well that would be a lie,..... I guess we will have to see how it plays out i guess, maybe you shoulde have one more drink" Gin said stepping a few steps away from Lucy before flipping his coat open to make it easier to draw. "Sorry kid, but you don't get to run away from this one" speaking to Zullie before turning his eye towards Lucy "go on Lucy, why don't you just tell her already, I saw what she does to people who work for the man.... imagine what she will do to you" he said almost smirking at the thought.

Zullie seemed a bit shocked unable to really react. Gin seemed really pleased with himself giving himself distance between himself and Lucy. Lucy didn't really seem to care ordering herself another drink. "Marcos knew this was going to happen. He told me I could hide and go somewhere else so that I would be save. I said I could handle it. Wanted to go home, at least one more time. I didn't realize how much this place has been run down" she said taking another shot hearing a gun get clocked. She turned back seeing Zullie's her expression changed upon hearing Marcos's name. "I need names you whore so unless I tell you to speak you speak"

"And if I do-"

BANG

A bullet went through the same thigh that held the brace from the last time she was shot causing Lucy to scream falling down to the ground holding her thigh. Zullie went over to her grabbing Lucy by the hair and whipping her head back as she pointed the gun towards Lucy's cheek. "Are you going to do what I say?" Zullie asked causing Lucy who was still recovering from the shot given to her by Zullie to laugh. "How cute, the last time the roles were reverse. Didn't think you could be so-

SMACK

Zullie shattered Lucy's mouth with the butt of her gun throwing her back down to the ground. Zullie wished Lucy would shut up, at least not open her mouth with information not needed. Lucy spat out blood no longer speaking as she waited for Zullie to say something. "Names, I have three more I need"

"I know what you need. Marcos told me if I was stupid enough to come here then I'm stupid enough to give you the message. You want to know the men who were there with you?" Lucy said spitting out blood and shards of teeth some of which scratch at the inside of her mouth. Despite the situation she was in Lucy laughed again choking at her blood. "What's so funny?" Zullie questioned leaning down to her. Lucy kept laughing her blue eyes that Zullie watched change so many times that night landed on her, "The names... the names are Luis Del Verde, Rozmy Del Verde and finally you'll love this. A new recruit, really wanted to prove himself. You might know him. Hector? I believe that's your brothers name isn't it? He really enjoyed watching it all, really made himself part of th-"

Zullie didn't let her finish shooting Lucy in the head and causing her once beautiful body to drop lifeless. Zullie stated down at the bloody, her hand shook as she held the gun up still aiming at Lucy. It looked as though Zullie would drop her gun or maybe even freeze but she instead held her gun tightly with both hands keeping it steady as she unload a whole round of bullets into her before putting her gun away and grabbing her hatchet mutilating the body the same way she had seen so many others do. Sending a message, just like what Gin did back at the burning fortress. Zullie let out a grunt slamming her hatchet down onto Lucy's neck separating her head from her body. She then made a mark in Lucy's eye going a bit overboard and instead stabbing the inside of her eye. Once she was done she threw the head to the side turning to look at Gin, she was covered in blood looking the same way she did when she had her mountain girl get up. "We are done here" she said walking over to the bar counter grabbing the water that Lucy had order her. Grabbing the cup she threw it back at Lucy heading out the saloon. She was breathing heavily still processing the information. Hector was there? That night? It couldn't be? She was practically blind that night but she would have heard him, she could have seen him. He wouldn't have came would he? He couldn't have the things the men did to her mother the things they did to her. She leaned against the saloon door stopping there, she looked back at Gin. She looked close to passing out, and did not look like a bounty Hunter at all just a lost girl but the look disappear when Zullie turned away from him. "We have company outside" she stepped away seeing a group of men hiding and taking cover. "Seems like Verde men" taking out her shotgun reloading it and any other weapon that needed to be reloaded. They weren't out of the woods yet.

Gin pops the cap off his beer and smells it before taking a sip. Ignoring Lucy he keeps his focus on Zullie, watching her every move as she trys to comprehend what he was sayin. This was something she needed to get past on her own since she created the problem in the first place.Gin had no problem watching everything unfold but winced in disgust seeing Lucy's pool of blood touch his shoes. He spends most of his time shaking the blood from. His boot but turns to look at a battered Lucy while she mentioned the last name and who he was to Zullie. He looks at Zullie when she finally shoots Lucy before she could finish her sentence, raising an eyebrow when Zullie began to shake as if she was about to drop her gun. His callous look returned turning around to finish up his beer while Zullie finished up with Lucy.
"You have know idea" Gin responded to Zullie when she walked over to the counter to take the cup of water. He pulls out some cash and throws it onto the counter infront of the bartender who had been ducking behind the counter. Seeing Zullie slowly walk to the door with her heavy breathing before turning around to look at him. "Well lets not keep them waiting" downing the rest of his bottle before pointing at a whiskey bottle that was on the shelf behind the counter and waiting for the bartender to bring it to him."is that right?" Gin said making a make shift molotov with a piece if Lucy's cloth and the whiskey bottle before walking past her to move up to a window to peek out side. "You look tired kid, why don't you sit this one out" He said lighting the molotov andcharging at the door performing a dodge roll that lands him back on his feet and launches the flaming bottle at the men directly infront of the bar before running to the left drawing there fire while he took cover at a building next to the pub.

Zullie took cover besides a window looking out to see the more men. About ten in the front and there were probably going to be more in the back. They were probably going to be more surrounding the area which meant that they were going to have to keep an eye on each other's back, her thought process was interrupted by Gin who walked past her saying she was tired. She looked back at him and then at the men outside. She couldn't even respond as he took off, throwing his Molotov. She scoffs, she wasn't about to back down not yet, they needed to keep one man alive. Bursting through the window she took out her hatchet throwing it at the first face she saw throwing a man back before shooting at another man who went to try and put out the fire on the burning man. Zullie took cover again looking to both of her side seeing two men running towards her she shoots at both of them getting shot out but managing to barely be missed the men too close to get a proper shot but lucky for Zullie, she loved to get close and personal.

Before the two men could reach Zullie they wer shot down, both with quick and clean head shots as Gin ran up to Zullie and slides into cover. "Don't be giving me that look" he said to Zullie while reloading his revolvers "millions of lady's out there, and you fuck the one thats fucking the guy who fucked Your life up" Gin said shaking his head before shooting a man that ran up behind Zullie."or is because your family sucks" Quickly clutching on her collar and pulling her close to him before bumping her head with his own. He didn't hit her hard enough to hurt her, but it was enough to get her attention. "So what, move the fuck on" not really sounding like he was scolding her nor like he was trying to correct her in any way. "So I better not see any fucking freezing out of you" Getting back to up to shoot back at the gang.

Zullie gives Gin a sour look when he took down the two men coming towards her. "I could have easily taken them you cheap shots" she scolded reloading her gun as well as wiping the blood from her hatchet off. She was about to get back into fighting when Gin gathered her attention gripping her collar and connecting their heads together for a second. She looked back at him, her eyes a bit widen, she didn't expect the small gesture but it seemed to work making her laugh. "My family does indeed suck but I can assure you with Miss Lucy back there I wasn't the one doing the sucking" she said giving him a wink as she went back into the fight shooting again at the men around her. She didn't freeze mowing down each man she saw shooting at them. Each time she shot a man she kept a count in her head wanting to know how many men Marcos called so he could take out a little girl with the bounty Hunter.

By the time the fight was over Zullie needed to reload and her hatchet was no where to be found. Either lodged into someone's skull or perhaps in a wall after she missed. Most of the fight was a blur but Zullie got the job done right. She took deep breaths turning over to look at Gin, there was a man on the floor tied up. She had probably gotten him during the fight, she was glad she hadn't forgotten, "Where's are these men, Luis and Rozmy Verde?" She asked the man who cursed at Zullie earning a bullet straight through the ass. "Don't make me ask again" she said turning him around so she could aim at his private jewels. "Por favor no!" The man shouted. "Okay! Okay! I'll tell you just please stop" he said coughing and groaning. "I'm listening" Zullie said putting her gun away. "Black Water! That's where the group is heading to next" he shouted.

The men kept coming one after another and Gin did not let up eventually only using one pistol when opens up his beer
Vest revealing a line of small throwing knives. He shoots two men and launches throwing knives at who ever rushed at him making a few men turn tail and run forcing Gin to chase after them. After killing the runners he returns to Zullie who had ready killed the ones that were left in town even roping up one of them to interigate. He walks over to one of the near by buildings and drags a wooden chair over to where Zullie was and takes a seat while Zullie began to question the man. Looking around Armadillo, other than the dead bodies with a few new bullet holes, and a large scorched mark in front of the pub, there wasn't really much damaged done to the town making gin nod his head with a satisfied look on his face. He leans back into the chair looking down to see a Zullies hatchet stuck in a corpse beside him. "What about Hector?" Questioning the man with a curious tone while he examined the hatchet "and blackwater? Hmph so thieves landing, how poetic " Gin said still waiting for an answer about Hector from the tied up man but looking at Zullie waiting for her to shoot the man before he could say anything and Make then give him an s
Answer she knew he would not like.

Zullie was about to shoot the man in the head after gathering the info she needed but was stopped by Gin who asked about Hector. Zullie thought about shooting the man in the face before he could answer. She could hide the truth from him again but then that would cause another drift between them. She just got through killing Lucy, brutalizing her more like it to show that she wasn't one to mess with. "Hector? Del Verde? He's"

Bang

Zullie shot the man putting her gun away. "Hector is my brother, Lucy was lying. I don't believe her and you shouldn't either" she said kicking at the dead body. "He wasn't there, I was and she wasn't there either. Besides Hector doesn't have a tattoo" she told a half truth. The last time she saw Hector, she was maybe 13 and he was 12. He was being taken away by Marcos at that age, she didn't know why her brother left but her mother said that he would be going to work and that Zullie wouldn't see him again. He didn't have a tattoo there, she almost forgotten about him. She just assumed he was dead, she suppose if it had been him, she wouldn't have been able to notice. Zullie felt her skin crawl and she turned away from Gin, "Find the other two, we talk to them and see what they say. If it really is my brother then..... then I'll deal with it" she said looking around to see a horse hitched. She went over to it stealing the horse, it wasn't like the dead was going to use it anyways. "Thieving lands? That's north of here isn't it? They must be spreading themselves out pretty well"

"Right" Gin said nodding his head beginning to slouch while he looked down at the man when Zullie had shot him some how already knowing it would happen the way he expected it. Gin follows Zullie up to her horse while she gave her reasoning on why she did it. "Ya but Lucy never really did lie to me before, that was you..... oh and no you won't" Gin said handing Zullie back her hatchet and Whistleing for his horse.
"Thieves landing is south, I would of thought you would know that since your from these parts" giving her a condescending glance after getting on his horse and snaping his reigns so his horse would take off running. As he makes his way out of Armadillo, he passes by the townfolk returning to there home. It only took a few minutes for Gin to ride South and start to see the town of black water to his left. The town had seemed to be a little more alive than usual seeing a few coaches riding out from town. He stops to think for a few minutes looking at the town, but keeps going south finally being able to see the flat iron sea when he reaches the cliff over looking Thieves landing. "These men, marks on there faces right?" Questioning Zullie when she had finally caute up.

Last edited:
Zullie was lost in her head throughout the whole ride almost throwing herself off a cliff a couple of times due to not paying attention to where she was going as well as exhausting the poor horse until it had enough. By the time they reach Thieving lands the horse was worn out whining and even walking a bit funny. "Come on, wasn't that bad" she cooed to the creature putting the back of its head softly. "It's on their neck, only they have it. I know it, like I said a way to mark their importance to the gang" she said looking around. "Should we look for a hide out or camp around here? Maybe split up? Search for clues?" She said getting off the horse making sure to grab her weapons as she did. "We can split up, meet back here if we find something and see what we can plan our attack" she said taking a bit of the lead realizing this a bit too late. "Well I mean, only if that is okay with you Mister" she said clearing her throat.

Once the plan was made clear Zullie and Gin went their separate ways searching for clues that they might find. Zullie search not finding much but emptiness, some old tracks and a broken bottle. It was disappointing and Zullie was itching to find someone, someone that would cause her trouble.

~Meanwhile~
Luis and Rozmy stood outside their tent examining the map in front of them. "Marcos wants us to start bribing the policemen near black waters. Says it's the only way with how things are runnin" Roz said. "Gah, to hell with paying, me and my men can go and take them out. All of those pendejos " Luis said cackling. "Be smart Vejo, Marcos said the Aces are on us. That girl, the one from the De Leon family, she apparently got sympathy from the group and now they are sniffing around. Should have killed the girl" Rozmy said shaking his head. "Now that's just a waste of a good body" Luis said cackling again making Rozmy look at him in disgust. Around the tent that the two laid there were other tents and campfires that surrounded the camp protecting it from any who might want to come near. There were at least five other tents, not including Rozmy and Luis, and each had about three members in it. Some wagons as well as tnt laid in ready, horses hitched and other supplies laid around ready to be used as cover or what not.

"Didn't think gangs still did that" Gin said putting his binoculars down to look at Zullie when she added in why the gang did it, Gin chuckles while he shook his head and went back to scouting the settlement. "Would be nice to get the element of surprise, i would tell you not to draw to much attention to your self, but.." giving her a face when he checked how dirty she was. "Good idea, Lets split up" agreeing to Zullies plan "just keep your wits about you kid" remaining on the cliff as Zullie rode into town. Gin waits until Zullie was out of site before he turns his horse around and rides towards blackwater and returns in half hour riding straight into Thieves landing heading towards the saloon. He gets off his horse and pulls out a pump action shot gun before walking straight in to the bar.
"Who ever your looking for they ain't here" A man said when he saw Gin enter. "Ain't no bounties been this way since you Ace's took care of ..." Hearing Gin pump his his shotgun, the man quickly closes his mouth in turn with the others in the bar. "I'm looking for a few ruffnecks, runs with Muerta Verda, marks on there necks" Gin said planting the barrel up to the mans throte. "I don't know who your talking about, but there are a few new faces around here" The man basically telling Gin that they were in thieves landing. "At ta ta" Gin said quickly drawing his revolver and aiming it at another man who was about to sneak out. He walks up to the man quickly disarming him and throwing him to the center of the room. "Why don't you tell me were they are" Gin demanded knowing that the man was working for the people they were looking for. "Go ahead and kill me, I ain't telling you shit" "figured that much" Gin said knocking him to the floor by smashing the butt of his gun into the mans face "Im not really in the mood for asking questions anyway, but I take it your gangs being here is going to cause alot of trouble for them the longer they stay here" Gin said looking around the bar, it was his way of saying that if they didn't want more Ace's and law folk showing up, they were going to help him one way or the other.It was a prostitute who stepped up and started to stab the man in the face. "Check by the camp sites, you will most likely find them there" The bartender said making it clear she wanted him to leave. Eventually Gin finds the camp site the bartender spoke of. Gin takes a knee nearby and trys to make out how many people were in the camp but instead of returning to the cliff as planned he stolls right up to the camp getting the attention of an unaware guard and fires a buck shot that blows a hole into the mans chest before continuing to fire at men stepping out from tents.

Shots were fired from outside the tent, bullets tore through the weak fabric and nearly hit the two men inside but instead finding another piece of flesh to land on. Shouts of confusion came from around the camp as it was unsure of who would be coming here. Luis exited the room pulling up his gun, looking around for whoever was attacking. "Split, whoever this group is we don't want to give them a benefit of a doubt. Like I said, we got trouble coming our way" he said Rozmy nodding taking off towards the other direction opposite of Luis. He was the first to come to Gin's view shooting at him. He had the tattoo of the crow on his neck revealing his identity while Rozmy had the burning skull. "Get that hijo de puto" Luis shouted.

Zullie pours the water over her face scrubbing away at the blood that stained her tan skin, after searching for not that long she had to stop needing to get out of the cloth that were filthy. She found an area covering herself as she change into some cloth she stored away even removing the jacket Gin had let her borrowed. It was filthy and she felt guilty about ruining it, she would have to clean it later. She stared at the blood stained coat, unable to remove her focus off the stain before the image of Lucy's broken face appeared as well as her father's blown head and her mother's slit throat. Zullie gasped throwing the coat and slapping herself quickly. "Keep yourself together" she struggled to say going down to her knees. She killed before, Lucy wasn't her first but still, she still felt so sick. After changing and finding no clues of the gang Zullie headed back to the cliff where Gin was suppose to wait for her. When she got there, no a single soul in sight. What she did hear was gunshots and far away, "Bastard!" She shouted smacking down on the reins of the horse and shooting forward. She should have known that he wasn't going to wait for her, why did he even bring her or drag her around when he continued too go around her.

Gin continues to blast away while he walked through the camp, using the element of surprise to his advantage by keeping the panic by firing a shot into a box of dynamite that was near a wagon creating an explosion. By the time Gin needed to reload, Most of the tents where either knocked down or sprayed with blood, some now on fire from the explosion. Gin takes cover behind a barrel with a dead man leaning back on it and starts to reload his shot gun while he kept his guard up. When he finally hears someone shout an order he lets out a relieved sigh, before getting back up looking for the one who yelled the order. Finally locking eyes with Luis only to break it to turn his head seeing running in the opposite direction in his Peripheral. He looks at Luis, befor taking off around the camp doing his best to keep up with the running man. Gin draws one of his revolvers firing shots at Rozmy before finally stopping only when Rozmy was out of the camp. Gin turns his attention to a near by horses who where tired up to nearby hitch quickly firing shots into all of them with his revolver. Since they were a little too far away his shots could not kill them, but it was enough to cause the animas to buck wildly breaking the Hitch and freeing themselves before taking off in different directions. Just then the tent that Gin had behind had finally gone up in flames breaking down and exposing him to Louis again. Gin locks eyes with Louis again staring at him through the flames with slight smirk on his face. "Your buddy ain't getting away ya know" Gin yells after ducking behind a few sacks "if the kid doesn't get him, then the deps will!"

"You're an ACE aren't cha, wooooheee aren't I one lucky bastard. Which one of them are you huh? Hearts? Diamonds?" Luis teased letting out a guttered laugh. "Doesn't matter suppose, gonna kill you anyways and that kid your dragging around. It was bad and stupid of you to come alone" he said drawing more of his men to him so that they could surround Gin and therefore capture him. The boss Marcos wanted Gin alive as he thought he was useful as for Zullie, she was shot to kill. The boss had no use for her and therefore she had to be dispose of. "If my men find the girl. They gonna do a lot more than just killing. Mess up that other cheek real nicely and let her bleed out slow and painfully. I hope for yours and her sake she isn't caught" he said.

As Zullie rode her horse exhausting it again pretty quickly she got closer to the shots. She heard screaming and an explosion go off as well. She drew out her gun looking ahead of her. Suddenly she spotted something, or rather someone running. There were a group of four other men with him. As soon as they saw Zullie, she was shot at. She had to make a quick turn nearly being missed by the shots that whirled by her. "Merda" she said aiming her weapon back getting one of the men in the chest throwing him back. As she rode around them she noticed one was giving orders. "Kill the girl, Marcos wants her dead!" Rozmy shouts shooting at Zullie again. Seeing the mark on his neck immediately threw red flags. Zullie focused was on the man and him only. Grabbing her lasso she ran her horse straight towards the man being shot at almost immediately getting scraped and scratched. With a harsh throw, Zullie was able to capture Rozmy by the legs dragging him away from the shooting group. He screamed as Zullie let out a wild laugh, "You're not going anywhere you damn pig!" She shouts at him as she continues towards the camp letting him go once she got there, she had dragged him pretty far, the man beaten and bleeding from the ground. Zullie went over to him tying him up and getting back into the fight running through the camp site not really bothering to take cover or anything. Now she was focused on finding the other. That was all that mattered at the moment, "Mister!" Zullie shouts wondering where Gin was in the chaos. She wanted the men alive, at least until she got her hands on them. "Let me go! Puta!" He shouts at her warning a nice kick from her.