The Devil’s Playground

The Ace's join in with the fun turning what was supposed to be a few drinks but turned into a town celebration, and no one knew what they were celebrating. The four told Zullie old war stories of there's and even about the old four who mentored them explaining why Gerald and Wallace were the way they were each showing her gun shot wound they had gotten from the old bastard. Before Zullie got too drunk, Sadie had spoke with her about setting up a room for Zullie at the small mansion they where given by the mayor of saints had given to them. She told her how Gin had already filled her dressers and drawers with his idea of lady things, which Sadie had to redo since she said Gin was an idiot. There was only one rule, they needed to check in every year for a poker game, sometimes dinner. Gregory, bloodwolf and Sadie all drink along with Zullie while Gin joins Tasidus who had came in to the bar. While he spoke to Tasidus, Gin kept looking back at Zullie not helping but smirk while he saw her smiling. [I wanted to add this in] "oi Zullie!, look at there" Gregory said putting his arm around Zullie and leaning down to whisper while he sluggishly points across the room to the biggest woman in the room who seemed to be looking back at him "have you ever seen one that big?I don't think I have" Gregory said swaying side to side making Zullie swaying with him "I...I'm gonna make her smile, IM GONNA MAKE YOU SMILE" Gregory whispers only to yell across the room while he pointed at the woman before laughing while he left Zullie to continue her dancing while he walked off towards the woman. [OK now back to main]

When Tasidus had taken Sadies place enjoying the fun with Zullie and the others, Sadie walks over to the bar and takes a seat next to gin refilling his glass with some whiskey "drink up" she said knowing he had been sandbagging his drinks throughout the night. "I'm good" Gin said making Sadie shake her head while she let out a sigh "what do you think your gonna do?" Sadie said leaning over towards him
Before scoffing since she figured he would be planning to go after Marco's first "are you trying to make her hate you?" "it ain't like that.... its just," "just what?!, the girl said she wanted to do this, why can't you.."
"Its not because of this joke who wants to play big gang boss... She ain't like us Sadie.... she's a good kid, she's smart, she shouldn't be living like this... chasing badguys, dodging bullets.. what kind of life is this" Gin said finally taking another drink. "That ain't your call and besides" Sadie said clutching Gin's jaw with her hand and turning it back to Zullie who was singing along with the other Ace's "you really think she would enjoy a life like ours.
Gin looks at Zullie seeing how comfortable
She had gotten around everyone. Gin smacks Sadies hand away and rolls his eyes while he reaches for the bottle Sadie had and begins to pour the liquor down his throte almost choking making Sadie lauph.
He gets up taking his coat off and joins in with the fun. They spend the rest of the night partying like there was no more trouble even getting Sadie to play them a song from her Harmonica while Tasidus showed everyone his hidden singing talent.

"Zullie....hey zullie, get up" Gin said sitting on a bed next to Zullie's bed trying to wake her up "you need to work on that tolerance of yours" he said chucking while he put a glass of water on the dresser next to her.
"Before we move on, I needed to talk to you about something" He said taking off his hat "I just need you to know, we are here for you, im here for you... you don't have to do this alone, hell you don't have to do it at all, but if you want to, we will have your back, so what do you want to do?

Zullie arose to the sound of Gin calling her name. Her eyes fluttered slowly open looking up at Gin and then at herself. For a split second she panic wondering how much she drank before realizing Gin had simply came into her room to wake her up. She realized snuggling back into her pillow groaning. "Mister, I need a second" she said letting out a burp groaning again. "I have a horrible taste in my mouth" she said tasting the liquor from last night. It was a great night and she suppose there wasn't any way for her to get out of something completely free. Seeing the glass of water she smiled and reached over grabbing the cup and drinking from it downing the whole cup, the water dripping down her chin and onto the bed. Once she finished she let out another burp before setting the cup down laying back down looking over at Gin, her eyes feeling heavy due to the sunlight. She did her best to listen to Gin closing her eyes for a second, hearing his next words. She opened her eyes slowly sitting up so that she could look at him better.

"I just need you to know, we are here for you, im here for you... you don't have to do this alone, hell you don't have to do it at all, but if you want to, we will have your back, so what do you want to do?

"Mister.... Gin" she said looking at him doing her best to smile despite the great headache she was having. She looked in pain but still held herself together laughing a bit. "I've never seen you with your hat off. At least I don't think I really remember seeing you without your hat" she said putting a hand on his shoulder slightly leaning towards him. "Thank you... I think I found what I needed to find. You, Sadie, Tasidus, Bloodwolf and even Gregory. All of you, I would be honored to have you all besides me and kill the bastard" she said squeezing his shoulder a bit lightly. "Without y'all.... no without you I wouldn't be here. I wouldn't have what I have now. You've done so much for me even though you didn't have to or needed to but you were there" she said her eyes wandering down as her cheeks burned a bit red. "Anyways" a chuckle escaped her lips as she looked back at Gin. "I wouldn't want to do this alone. Who's gonna protect me from the raining bullets as I go mountain witch on them" she said with a cheeky smile wincing as her head still hurt causing her to lay back down.

"I my glad you feel that way" Gin said putting his hat back on his head before adjusting it. "Now that that's over, you need learn another... rule of the trade" Gin said smirking while he picked up his chair and backed away from Zullies bed just as Sadie opens the door and steps into to the room holding a plate of food but steps to the side "sorry hun, can't be letting you get caught slipping on the job" She said leaning back on the wall while Gregory and Bloodwolf carry a bin of water. "Sure, celebrating is ok, but doesn't mean you should get caute over sleeping just because of a hangover, so we have a little game we pull on each other to remedy it"
"Oh ho ho, this is gonna be fun" Gregory said carrying the tub up to Zullie on her bed, since this would be the first time he actually got on the group "haaaaaa"
After a loud splash a few of the town folk down stairs look up seeing a few drops of water raid down from the ceiling before hearing loud bangs and screaming along with Sadie laughing. "Ahhb GET HER OFF!" "Agh!!!" "Hey hey wait... I didn't do any...Aghhh!!" By the time the fuss was over Sadie had taken Zullie to her room to change while the three boys sat in the hallway looking like they had just been through hell. "Where did you find that kid? She's like a wild beast" Blood wolf said breathing heavily while he held his head. "I like her" Gregory said laying on his back while Gin held the tub they used to carry the water. "Ya, I think she likes you too" Gin said flipping the bin to show the two an indention of Gregory's face on the bin making them laugh while they waited for Zullie to get dressed and

• Haha
Reactions: Queen Sonia
Zullie kept an half open eye on Gin, feeling the pull of the sleep draw her in. It was all a trick as when Gin put his hand on it was like a signal to the others, Sadie came in first with the food. It almost caused Zullie to puked not really hungry as her stomach was still in knots. What she didn't expect was Bloodwolf and Gregory next both who looked to have something sick in mind. Gregory seemed to be the one most excited his eyes nearly popping out of his head. "Gin? Guys? Sadie!?" Zullie squeaked as she was grabbed by Bloodwolf first and then dunk face first into the tub the icy cold water earning a loud yowl from Zullie. Some people walking by believed a cat was being drowned. By the time it was over Zullie and Sadie were in her room getting dressed after the great shower given to her. "Those numb nuts couldn't have at least heated that water up?" Zullie said cracking a smile, despite the banging hangover. Once she was done getting dressed she exited the room with Sadie putting on a simple cap on, getting the sun and her hair out of her face. "Gentlemen, Gregory" Zullie said giving him a playful glare. "Onto serious business that river the Muerte man talked about. I know where it is like I said yesterday I can lead us there but I don't really know if anything has changed. It's been almost three years since I've been there but knowing Marcos I don't think much will have changed. Just like a shadow he hides in the dark. He won't come out, not until he has nothing to lose and considering Gin has already attacked his money source and then lover I'm assuming he is getting to his end goal. If you all would give me the honor of helping me take him down for once and all I will greatly appreciate it. So... who's still with me in this"