The Devil’s Playground

Gin's eye's shoot open when Zullie hugs him as if Tasidus had just picked him up again leaving him speechless as Zullie finally opened up to him in the rain. A look of disbelief crept on his face watching her touch his cheek before pulling away again.
When Zullie called her new horse to look back at him, Gin cuts off her last sentence by gently slaping his hat onto her head giving her some form of protection from the weather. "Next time you decided to try to have a moment, make sure it isn't storming like this" Gin said gesturing his hands to them since they were completely drenched "come on" Gin said helping Zullie onto her new horse before pulling out a coat he had already stored on her horse and handing it to her "kid, if you really thought i didn't think you could do this on your own, you really are an idiot" He said pulling out an apple and giving it to Zullie expecting her to eat while he jumped on his horse "the way i see it, im repaying you for all the things I didn't want you to do soooo.." Gin said gesturing his head so Zullie could take the lead but could still see a bit of relluctecy from Zullie "I lived a life that ol prick, I think ill manage" looking at Zullie with a 'really' face while he pulled out an identical hat from his saddle bags
"Now come on, clocks ticking, when that old fool finds out i was lying about meeting up in Rhodes, he's gonna be pissed, but knowing he will probly take it out on Grey kinda makes me feel a little better" He said smirking at Zullie but quickly loses it wondering why Zullie still insited on having them stay there and be rained on.

Zullie blinked in surprise when Gin's hat landed on her head, she looked up at him the rain no longer falling onto her face and instead falling down at her feet. She looked down at herself and then him realizing she did just throw herself on him and probably caused him some discomfort not only from the rain but her invasive hug. She was about to apologize immediately but was instead helped onto her horse and given a coat so she could cover her small framed body. She took the apple from him listening to him call her an idiot, she had just told him she wanted to do this alone but he forced his way through making it clear he wasn't going to leave her. Zullie couldn't help but stare at Gin a gentle smile on her face as she looked back at him. Seeing his own smile disappear it took her a couple of seconds to realize that she was just staring at him and they were still in the rain. "R-Right!" She shouted turning away from him, her cheeks burning with embarrassment as she took off to find her brother with Gin by her side.

Marcos taps his knife onto the table slowly carving into the wood, his hand moved steadily and careful before he finally slammed his knife down stabbing the blade through as he stood up walking over to the bloody cloth which covered a mutilated Lucy. He uncovered the sheet seeing the once beautiful face made into an almost unrecognizable human. His hand shook and he pulled the covers back over. In the past weeks, everything he has built, everything he worked for years was falling apart all because of a stupid little girl. He couldn't even punish the idiots that failed to kill the girl in the first place. Luis, Rozmy and Roberto were all dead, killed in the similar gruesome manner. The first time it happened that Ace wasn't mentioned but by the second and third one it was clear what was happening. "Hector!" Marcos shouted hearing footsteps coming towards the door and stepping inside. The young man stood straight looking more like someone who would work at a barber shop as a trainee than someone in a gang. "Father?"

okvdrz2zg3241.jpg

(Hector, new picture lol)

"I have something I need you to do. Send the exact same message this person sent me to a very special woman" Marcos said walking over to another door opening it and dragging out another woman gagged and blindfolded. "This little doll wants to send a message then I suppose we are just going to have to keep sending back the same message. Let's see how this little doll can play" he said getting out his gun shooting the blindfolded girl in the head.

~time skip~

After the storm and riding through the flat plains they finally arrived at Strawberry needing some supplies for the trip. Zullie had managed to get a cold due to standing in the rain for too long. She was sneezing and coughing up a storm, hadn't gotten this ill in quite a wild. She would be fine just probably not in the best of moods. Strawberry was starting to become a bigger town or at least that was what the mayor hoped to do. When they got there, there seem to be a buzz around the bounty boards. A couple of deputies and cops speaking among themselves. As they passed by them a couple of words could be heard.

"The damn animal is back"

"Murdered and mutilated three sisters. Mother was found near Del Muerte territory"

"Hector Del Muerte, son of..."

"Did you men just say Hector?" Zullie shouted hopping off her horse and walking over to the group pushing past them to look up at the bounty board the crude picture of a young man maybe just a couple years younger than Zullie not even of age yet. Even with the picture Zullie felt like she could close her eyes and see him. When they were young.

"Por que no mama" Zullie complained as she was dragged away from her younger brother. She was crying as some men had came to take Hector away. She didn't know much back then but Zullie had a feeling she was never going to see her brother again. "What of it?" A man said uncertain of who Zullie was. "I'll take this bounty. I got my license and this one is ours" she said taking the picture walking over to Gin. "He looks the age but......." she stopped her words as she read the description of the boy that could have been her brother when she saw it. "Has a tattoo of a red haired woman on his neck. It also said he wanted for the murder of five households all around from Tumbleweeds and to Rhodes. That's only the ones that were connected to him" she said unable to breath for a second. She closed her eyes tightly trying to remember that night trying to see if she could see if she could remember something else if maybe she remembered incorrectly but then again. She opened her eyes slowly looking ahead of herself and then back at the paper folding it and putting it away. "It says that he was last seen by Emerald Ranch. Slaughter a couple of girls there, left them with their faces craved in. Barely able to be recognized. Their mother was shot in the face" she said feeling sick saying nothing else.

Gin speaks with the sheriff while Zullie heads to the bounty board only turning when Zullie returned with the poster. "But what?" Gin said snatching the poster From Zullie before she could put it away. He unfolds the piece of paper and takes good look at the one named Hector before handing the poster back to Zullie who was still deep in thought. "Sheriff, would you come here for a sec" Gin said calling the Sheriff over and moving him directly in front of Zullie before stepping behind Zullie and putting his hands over her shoulders "go on punch him..... trust me" He whispering into her ear while he looked at the sheriff who was looking at Zullie with an obvious look of criticism not really finding Zullie that much as a threat. Only when Zullie had punched the Sheriff did Gin let out a little chuckle "see?, made you feel better didn't it?.. no? .....well it was funny wasn't it?" Gin said fighting his laughter as he climbed back onto his horse "Looks like we are heading back east" Gin said waiting for Zullie to finish up and get back on her horse while he stared at the other bounty hunters and deputies with a meancing look. "great, another female ace" one of the bounty hunters grumbles while he looked over the board remembering the two last female Ace's "better grab what we can while we still can" telling his buddies while he pulled another bounty off of the board.

After punching the deputy Zullie scoffed looking back at Gin but smiling soon after, "I suppose that did help" she said overhearing a bounty Hunter call her an ace. A look of surprise came over her and her mouth went to a shape of a circle. Looking back at Gin, she nodded. "Makes sense, Marcos would stay near the more underdeveloped town. Doesn't have the power or the brain for folks up here" she said grabbing her horse getting onto it. Riding back Zullie couldn't help but peek at the picture of Hector ever so often. She just couldn't get over how he looked, his expression and the things he had done. He was a monster if this was really him. "Hey Mister?" Zullie began as they continued their way. "What's the worst thing you've ever done? You never flinch or barely react when attacked. What did you do that caused you to forever lose that ability?" She asked looking ahead of her.

Gin slows his horses pace when Zullie asks him a question "there is nothing i have done that another person hasn't done done before, although I was a witness to an inhumane execution involving a weird chair, alot of moonshine and some poor bastard who robbed a few banks two many" Gin said shaking his head remembering how the entire chair had gone up in flames. "Or you referring to what I did to good people?" Gin said raising an eye brow "leaving my family" Gin said Answering honestly while he looked her in her eyes. "You trying to have a moment kid?, now?" Letting out a little a sigh "start thinking about what your gonna do when you find this brother of yours, and do you self a favor and stop thinking you can begin to understand everything you beating up what little of brain you got left in that skull of yours.....look kid, I've always been like this all my life dodging bullets sense I was 12 , it comes with the territory, and I don't know if your blind or sumthing kid? Look at me, im an immigrant thats a state marshall! None of this makes any sense" he said shaking his head and chuckling

Zullie couldn't help but shudder when Gin spoke so bluntly about what he had done in the pass, having to look at him to see the change of his tone when he mentioned is family. She blushed at her having a moment, "N-No, I was just thinking, is all" she said looking away from him staring down at the reins of her horse. She listen to him go on, sighing when he told her to stop thinking so much but at the same time thinking about her brother and what is to be done with him. "My father used to tell me the same thing, said I thought so much to the point that I wasn't really thinking anything at all. Said I had nothing but shits for brains" she said taking a deep breath and looking ahead of her. "Guess nothing really does make sense.... but if that is true then wouldn't that mean.... hmm never mind" she said bothered by his comments. "I'm gonna go on ahead. Want to test this horse out" not letting him respond to her, she took off ahead of her instead of taking the roads taking a quick detours going off-road. She wasn't being safe running through rocks and trees. She wasn't used to riding through a wood like area and having come up towards Strawberry meant it was going to be a bit difficult for Zullie to control. She did her best but one wrong turn caused her horse to crash onto a tree, it neighed loudly as she was thrown off the horse, she rolled onto the ground with a loud crash breaking through some bushes before stopping appearing to have lost consciousness for a moment. Her horse having left her after throwing rode a while back until it was near Gin revealing to him that Zullie was lost.

Zullie didn't know how long she was out but when she woke up she was still where her horse had left her. Trying to get up lead to her screaming in pain falling back onto her stomach as she cried a bit. Her shoulder seem to have popped out, dislocating it. She tried again to get up only using her side that wasn't dislocated but could still feel painful shots. It took a bit but she was finally able to drag herself to a tree which she used to lean on and help herself up holding her shoulder and holding back any more tears. This was her fault afterwards, she just had to go through the trees or really all because she wanted to get away from Gin at least for a second. She knew Gin didn't mean anything about his comment about her overthinking but.... it didn't matter because either way, she was either going to run into him or he was going to find her and call her an idiot. "Shit for brains" she mutters under her breath as she made her way back to the trail.

"Well I ain't y... hey!? Zullie?! Wa..." before Gin could stop her Zullie takes off ahead "what the hell, hmph" Gin shakes his head seeing Zullie get about a mile away before cutting into some trees. He decides to give her some space and followed behind using her horse tracks to track her, it didn't really seem like an issue into he had followed the her trail up to large tree where the mud had been kicked up as if there was a panic before taking off up hill in a hurry. He looks around before quickly following the tracks that seemed to grow further apart as if her horse had started to full on sprint. "Hyaa" Gin whips his reigns taking off to follow the trail through the forest before finally hitting a trail that headed back west. He looks around noticing more tracks on the trail beginning to worry a little. After an hour of riding Gin happens upon a small group of men riding while holding onto Zullie's horse. "Oh hey mister this your...ah, Hey! What...." Gin leaps off his horse pulling one of the men from his horse and holding him at gun point "where is the girl?! WHERE?!" Gin yelled making the man hold his hands up "i.. I don't know who your talking about!? Please don't kill me!". Gin looks at the other men who had the fear of God on there face before looking back at the man "i... my bad" Gin said letting the man go before going up to Zullies horse examining it before taking the horse and riding back the way he came. When he finally figured out what happened he picks up another trail and follows it eventually finding Zullie back on the trail looking like she had been seriously hurt. Gin slowly gets off his horse looking at her with a pissed off look while he approached her quickly looking over her body before settling on her arm. He opens her coat trying to get a better look at her arm and shoves the side of his left hand into Zullie's mouth before clutching onto her disscolated arm and popping it back into place. "I'm sorry" Gin said sliding his hand on the back of her head so she would look him in his eyes "zullie im sorry... did it ever occur to you that maybe I don't like seeing you like this?, is this because what happened in Armadillo? Is that what you ment when you said you would make me proud? You think I expect you to...." He said putting his head down and letting Zullie go "if I'm the reason you do these reckless things, then I need you to know that i only ment well.... I.. I'm sorry, ill go" He said apolozing while he untied Zullies horse while he climbed back on his horse "im sorry" he said one last time before leaving her with her horse and taking off towards Emerald Ranch.

Zullie was limping through the woods wondering if she was even going the right way when she heard a horse neigh behind her. Turning around she saw Gin, "Hey Mis...ter" she said seeing the angry or more like furious Gin coming towards her. She didn't really know what to expect as he examined her before covering her mouth. For a split second she was confuse on what he was doing until he force back in her bone earning a good old muffle scream from her. Her vision darken a bit but once again she brought herself back to consciousness her mouth uncovered and her face turned to look at Gin. She breaths a bit heavily before giving him a weak smile about to thank him when he apologized to her. Her smile dropped as he continued to apologize to her something she thought she would only do to him. Especially in this situation, she had been the one to leave him and get herself into trouble. It was always her that was causing trouble and causing Gin to worry for her. Hearing his words brought some regret to her heart. "Gin, I never meant to" she tried to begin but stopped when Gin mentioned he would go. "You're leaving me? After what happened in Armadillo I thought you would understand. Wait Gin please" she said trying to go after him by foot forgetting about her horse.

By the time she remember and ran back Gin was already quite ahead of her. She got on her horse clutching her chest, she held back her tears that threaten to fall. He was leaving her? After all? He said it was to keep her safe but that was impossible she already had a target on her head. She sniffled wiping at her cheeks which somehow manage to stay dry. "He left me... he left the both of us" she said to her horse petting it gently. "I could blame you, you did this but.... you're just a horse" she said pressing her forehead against the mane of the horse. Once she gathered herself together she headed to Emerald Ranch as well. Just because he left her didn't mean she wasn't going to go through with what she needed to do. Gin may have left her but he left her with a lot more than what she had before. She wasn't going to fall apart nor was she going to go after Gin and beg for him to come back to her. If that was his decision then so be it, although the more she rode her horse on the road and watched as others rode by, she secretly hoped it was Gin coming back for her but each time she was disappointed.

Soon she arrived at the ranch seeing a couple of deputies who were at a barn there seem to have been another murder. Riding over she looked over at the barn getting a bit closer and she could smell the blood coming from inside. The odor was familiar to her and she felt after the death of her parents it was easier for her to find. Getting off her horse she walked over already an officer trying to stop her. She ignored him pushing past him, "Hey! Miss you can't go in there" he tried to say but she ignored him. Once inside the barn she could see the massacre that had occurred. Bodies of women, mostly looking like Mexican were scattered around. About five, a mother and her four daughters from what it looked like, what struck Zullie the most was the crude markings left in their faces. Almost exactly like how Zullie left Lucy, she felt some bile build up but she pushed it back. Her shoulder was grabbed and she was turned around by a sheriff, "Get off me! I'm a bounty Hunter goddamn it" she said pulling her card out nearly shoving it into his face before pushing him back. "This was part of Muerte Verde wasn't it?" She said. "Yeah, witness said they saw a young boy come into town. Asked for some work and well I guess this is what his work was" the sheriff said. "Wasn't there another one of you. A male?" The sheriff said. Zullie said nothing leaving the barn.

Walking over to her horse, she once again leaned against her horse taking a deep breath. This was a message and it was clear what it meant at least to her. Getting onto her horse she decided to look around the barn search for any clues or tracks that could help with leading to where her brother would go next. What was Marcos planning on doing. "Stop thinking about it and just do it" she said to herself shaking her head as she rode around the barn searching for some clues. This was her first official hunt on her own, without Gin, she wasn't very protected. Every time they went out Gin would protect her while she slaughtered her way through. Her mind went back to his words

"zullie im sorry... did it ever occur to you that maybe I don't like seeing you like this?"

Each time she thought about those words she thought of every time she was hurt or endangered. She didn't really care and maybe a little naive. His face every time she got hurt, like when she was hurt in the mountain the way he reacted, he seemed to really care but now he was gone so did he just get tired of caring for her. "Stop overthinking it you idiot" she said looking ahead of herself stopping when the scent of blood came to her. She had behind the barn and explore the area in the woods. Getting off her horse she checked the ground still faintly smelling the blood. As she walked more on foot eventually the smell came closer and pushing some bushes away she found some bloody cloths as well as a hatchet her preferred weapon of murder. Grabbing the cloth she wrapped it up into some animal hide to keep the blood from getting everywhere before placing it back into her storage. Finding the bloody cloth lead to some tracks, they were hidden but it seemed as though someone half assed hiding them. Grabbing her gun she headed towards the tracks.

Last edited:
When Gin arrives at Emerald Ranch he remains at the edge of town peering in not really seeming like he wanted to enter. "Where's the kid" Sadie said snapping him out of his trance like state whole she rode up to him. "Hopefully on a train, getting out of this mess" Gin said making Sadie snicker "wishful thinking" she said knowing enough of Zullie to know she wasn't a runner. "Find anything?" "Well, other than what everyone is talking about, it looks like a shit show of a murder, amateur written all over it its like its another ..." "kid?, the boy is Zullie brother" "eesh, well looks like you got your work cut out for you" she said lauping at the expression of annoynce on Gin's face when she said it. "Tracks head straight up through the heartlands" Sadie said making gin raise an eye brow "seriously?" "Like I said" Shrugging her shoulders making Gin shake his head in disbelief. "You need hel..." "no, I got it" Gin said pulling his reigns to turn his horse before taking off while he grumbled to his self. He eventually picks up on some tracks that led him right into the heartlands overflow quickly spotting a large camp. "Son of a bitch" he snapped not being able to control his frustration at seeing them. He climbs down off his horse and begins to kick a mount of dirt until he tired his self out, resting his hands on his knees while he took deep breaths looking down at his now muddy boot. "Fuck it" he said pulling out his rifle and walking up on a near by ridge. He wanted to punish the gang like the rest but he was over the cat and mice games. "Sorry kid" he said aiming his rifle while he looked through its scope searching for some one that matched the brothers description intent on just splitting his head in half with a 30 30 and being moving on.

Zullie continued on foot, her horse following behind her. She was running through the woods following the trail to where it would lead her. It took her a while to notice she was still running before she got tired having to stop and eat a chocolate bar for some more energy. Her horse neighed behind her as if reminding her that he was there and could help. "Shoot, sorry" she muttered getting on her horse. "I'm faster than you, you know i could have kept running but I do want to save my strength for when the time is right. We're alone.... well I guess I'm mostly alone, you won't be helping me fight and will probably run away when i need you the most" she said continuing to talk to her horse. "It's just going to be me against.... them.....Him" she said staring ahead of herself losing herself to her thoughts. They invaded her pretty quickly and the one repeating over and over in her head was Hector. He was killing, he killed their parents, he... he did so much and yet she couldn't think of laying a hand on him even after what he did to her.

The trail continued on and soon Zullie came across the camp, across the field from where Gin was hiding awaiting to see her brother Hector appear. The camp was large and held about twenty men's not including her brother, a couple of turrets, some dynamic laying around and lanterns were beginning to be set up as the sun was going to set soon. A couple of men stayed around patrolling the area in case they saw anything suspicious. Knowing the importance of being silent, least she gets herself killed, Zullie crouched down hiding behind trees and slowly inching her way to the camp soon getting close enough to peek around a tent. Gin would probably see her sneaking her way around trying her best to be as quiet as possible. "Are you sure we should stop here? We aren't that far away from Emerald Ranch. The two bounty hunters will probably be here soon" one of the gang members told Hector inside a tent facing away from Gin. "It's what Marcos wants, for them to keep coming to him. After today they won't be much of a problem" Hector said stepping outside of the tent coming in view. The gang member scoffed, "Don't get cocky kid, you don't know what you're dealing with" he said blocking Gin from Hector. "A disfigured little girl and her guard. Yes, I understand what I am dealing with. Now keep the men looking around and be prepared for anything" Hector said walking off and towards a wagon. As Hector made his way over there Zullie continued on her own way eventually coming across a wagon. She looked ahead of her and then behind her slowly making her way around the wagon hearing some footsteps near her. Although she was quiet she thought that maybe her heart beating would give her location away, she was also shaking and maybe even a little sweaty but she kept moving, had to keep moving. Eventually she got to the end of the wagon hearing the other footsteps stop. Slowly grabbing her knife she quickly turned the corner expecting someone to be there but instead spotting a dog which looked back at her and growled. "Shit" Zullie said before the dog starting barking at her attacking her only to be stabbed in the neck by Zullie who was not about to let another animal bite her. Her attack alerted the guards, "HEY!" One of them shouted spotting Zullie and firing at her. Zullie went behind the wagon taking some cover. Just to the left of Hector did he hear the bark as well as the shots coming from him men as they had spotted someone. He smirked making his way to the gunfire.

Gin scans the camp looking for Hector eventually finding him in the center of the camp stepping out of a large tent in the center of the camp. "I thought you were gonna let the kid have her revenge" Sadie said riding up from behind managing to startle Gin just before he could take his shot. "I'll let her get Marcos, but I'm sick of letting these assholes go....." Gin scopes back in only to lower it again letting out a sigh, seeing a wagon charging at the camp. "What happened to letting me handel this?!" Gin snaps making Sadie shrug her shoulders "don't look at me, you know how Gregory feels about woman killers" Sadie said taking a bite out of a piece of jerkey she pulled out of her satchel. Gin looks back at through his scope to examine the wagon, it seemed that driver had been tied up and the wagon was filled with dynamite. "Where the hell did you guys get the explosives?" "We came across a large shipment up by annesberg, those military dogs didn't look like they would miss them" She said walking up next to Gin "wait to you see what else ol greg took" She said with a snicker. When the gang had found Zullie and started to Fire, Gin aims at the source finally seeing Zullie taking cover by another wagon "what the f....." a loud Whistleing noise rockets through the sky making The two look up to see a cannon shot soaring over the valley from the south and hitting the Wagon right at the edge of the camp creating a large explosion. Gin closes his eyes putting his head down and letting out an exhausted sigh "im getting too old for this shit" Gin said reluctantly handing his rifle to Sadie when she held out her hand with a smile.
"Go get them tiger" "fuck you" Gin said climbing back onto his horse. When Sadie scopes in she doesn't hesitate to begin firing off shots hitting any men that would approach Zullie. "Shit!" Gin screams when another cannon shot whizzes past him creating another explosion "im gonna kill that idiot!" Gin yells Amping his self up while he whipped his reign to make his horse to charge through the fire and smoke. The kill shots from Sadie and the Canon fire create a panic that allows Gin to rush straight in for Zullie. Seeing Hector as he rushed in a look of killing intent fills his face drawing his revolver but fights the urge and fires a shot at his leg aiming to hit him in the exact same spot as Lucy while he continues to rush towards Zullie. "What the hell are you looking at me for! Start shooting!" Gin said shooting another man that was charging at Zullie. He leaps off his horse and trys to pull out his shotgun but turns to shoot another man before using both hands to yank the gun out from his saddle while letting out his frustration by yelling before turning around and swinging the shotgun like a baseball bat to send another man who got a little to close to him flying back "bitch!" He yells shooting the man on the ground point blank with his shotgun before continuing to fight.

Zullie was not prepared for what happened next as a large ball came crashing through the wagon sending shards of glass and wood everywhere, she was able to shield her eyes. She had no idea where that came from and for a split second she thought she was going to die that they were going to blow her up. She didn't think they wanted her dead that badly. She was just one girl and they were practically a whole army. Zullie was beginning to doubt that this was for her and that this was the end especially as a man ran towards her. Before he could shoot her, he was shot down and then another and another. Despite not moving from her spot she was being protected from anything coming towards her.

Hector was not expecting the invasion of a canon as well as a man tied to death itself. It was a mess of shooting and hiding as bullet and shots came from any direction. Hector moved spotting Zullie and her confusion among the crowd as well. He rose his gun aiming at her before hearing the neigh of a horse. Turning his face he saw Gin storming towards him at top speed, a shot rang out and Hector yelled falling forward and onto the floor holding the gaping hole. Zullie didn't realize what was going on until Gin ran up on her screaming at her to shoot. "Gin!" Zullie exclaimed trying her best not to sound relief but unable to hold her excitement as she watched Gin flawlessly execute the men with such brutal force. Zullie stood there a bit awestruck her cheeks bright red, "W-Wow" she said before shaking her head getting herself back together. "Right!" She shouted taking off shooting at the men looking for her brother. She eventually found him or at least the one that looked the closest. He was young and the way he whined reminded her of the young boy she remembered. She got out her knife heading towards him.

A few of the gang charge up the southern hill in the direction of the cannon fire hoping to put an end to the bombardment and his greeted by Gregory as he came over the hill on his large white shire horse. The brute of a horse lets out a loud unsettling Neigh before charging straight down the hill. "O DON'T YOU RUN!" Gregory yells as he veers off and chases the one man that decided to split off from the group not really caring the other men were trying to shoot him. Reaching down while he rode past the fleeing man, he lifts the man into the air by his throat "you get to watch " Gregory said just as the cannon on top of the hill explodes, The fire from the explosion ignites the grass around it and traveled down the hill at a rapid pace as if something flammable had been poured down the hill. By the time the group of men on the hell realized, it was too late since it had already crept passed them while they were trying to shoot at Gregory. "Can you believe a buch of crazy cooks down in Lemoyne created this? Better than oil that moonshine" Gregory said pulling the helpless man over his lap, the men who were in the flames seem to become disoriented before dropping into the flames. "Take some of that and mix it with in one of Mr.wolfs potions, and well... you get art" casual talking to the man while he watches the paralyzed men burn alive "well thanks anyway fella, but I'm gonna go ahead and snap ur neck now" only giving the man a few seconds to say "what?" Before Gregory wraps an arm around his head and violently snapping the mans neck and letting him fall from his horse. Mean while, Sadie watches the flame kick up from where she stood " got to love your self a fire" She said trying to reload the rifle "shit" Realizing she didn't have any rifle ammo, she pulls out her pistol and shoots one of the men charging up the hills to the west before walking back to her horse to look for ammo. Still rummaging in her saddle bag she aims to shoot another man but lowers her pistol hearing Bloodwolf let out a war cry charging the attackers from the side. Like Gregory, Bloodwolf charges in with verocity first shooting one man with an arrow and lunging off of his horse to air tackle another man and lodges a hatchet into his throte. "your late" Sadie said shooting the last man with her pistol before holstering it to go back to her saddle searching. "got held up some weird horse kept ... was that a cannon I herd earlier?" Wolf said looking in Gregory's direction seeing the fire creeping down the hill. "Oh gin is not going to like.." "he's already down there, come on lets push in" Sadie said finally reloading the rifle while she walked down into the camp.
"Wait wait, your looking for the kid right? He's ove..." One of the gang members try to plea with Gin only to get shot with the last round of his shotgun before he switches to his revolver and continued to fight while he followed behind Zullie. The remainder of the gang members start to get pushed back into the center finding no means of escape since those who had tried to flee were shot first and those who fought back got punished even quicker for it. Seeing there leader on the ground, some of the men throw there weapons to the ground and raise up there hands making way for Zullie to Hector while others looked to Hector for guidance. With the herd of men rapidly thinning by the Ace's onslaught until just three men were left alive with Hector. with the camp nearly destroyed and the four surrounding them they begin to grovel onto the ground and beg for forgiveness while Zullie walked passed to get to Hector making the scene seem some what biblical only to be ruined when. Gin had turned his head to look at Gregory "oh here we go" Sadie said letting out another snicker "a fuckin cannon?!" "What?" "you got a screw loose you?" "it worked didn't it?" "You could of killed me!" "Oh, here we go" "you know what", "oh what?!" "you can shov" "oh give it a r..." "AHEM" "Where's ur eye patch?" "Fuck you"
Sadie said stopping the two while she gestured her head towards Zullie who was in the middle of something. "Wait!" Gin said walking past Zullie remembering to kick Hector guns away from him before looking at another man who was on the ground next to Hector "move there..... move there.... there.... yes there" Gin said shooting the man when he finally moved away from the two before looking down at Hector while holstering his gun "so what will it be?" He said standing at Zullie's side.

• Haha
Reactions: Queen Sonia
Zullie could hear Gin shooting behind her, taking care of any one who even tried to aim at her. It was probably a good thing as her eyes remained on Hector who continued to crawl back holding his bleeding thigh. "Someone already got to you. I wonder who?" She glanced back at Gin shaking her head and heading back to Hector. Eventually the battle around them seemed to let down and the group of Aces surrounded the remaining men. "What are you doing just standing there!? Do something!" Hector shouted at his men but it was no used as once again the Aces were underestimated and only a few remained. She stood in front of Hector about to speak when Gin and Gregory began to bicker between each other. Zullie stood there not turning her gaze from Hector but frowning as she continued to hear the two wondering if this was some strange dream because they must have been messing with her. Sure enough Sadie quiets them down and Zullie opens her mouth to say something but Gin once again stops her kicking Hector's gun away from them. She blinked looking at Gin about to tell him something but letting it go, going over to Hector who she grabbed by the head pulling it back so she could look at his neck. Her eyes widen at the sight before letting him go her expression relaxing, Hector coughed as he was thrown back by Zullie. "Nice tattoo, do you remember who I am?" Zullie asked kneeling down to her brother who looked up at Zullie with a pained expression. His expression changed into a foul one, "I remember you, I remember everything about you"

Zullie stood up turning her back to Hector walking away from him. "Where are you going? Not going to kill me?" He said laughing at her. Zullie said nothing as she went over to Gin. She stopped when she was next to him, "Going to ask them to do yo-"

Zullie grabbed Gin's gun before repeatedly shooting Hector until there wasn't a bullet left. Zullie kept her aim towards Hector, her hand no longer shaking before lowering the gun and handing it back to Gin. "I forgot my gun. Didn't think he deserve the knife" she said looking up at Gin. "I know you didn't come back for me but..." Zullie hugged Gin again leaning her head against his chest. "Thank you" she whispered so only he could hear her. The dead man who laid behind Zullie wasn't her brother, it was the man who invaded her home and helped destroy her life. The boy who was her brother died when he was taken, she suppose it only took her to face him directly to finally understand.

Gin gives Zullie a short nod as he takes his gun back and looks at it " saves you the mess too" Gin said only to freeze when Zullie suddenly hugged him "your good kid" Gin said rubbing her back as if he was trying to comfort her and tell her it was ok if she needed to cry without actually saying since he knew how intimidated Zullie was with the other Ace's "we got you". Sadie lets out a slight sniffle while she wipes her eye making Blood wolf turn to her and smile warmly only to quickly turn his attention back to Gin and Zullie when he hears the sound of Sadie yanking back the bolt on her rifle.mean while Gregory stares at the two men left on there knees. His eyes bounce back and forth between the two making them return a look of fear slowly slouching forward on his horse "you, come here, ya come on" He said pointing at one man to get up and walk over to him "you wanna live right? A seconde chance of life, freedom" Gregory said goating the man's sense of hope out
"Ya? Haha, well ain't you... stop nodding your fuckin head" Gregory snaps stopping the mans continues nods. "Well we are gonna let ya go, but first your gonna have to do something for me... you see the fire? All you have to do is run right through it" Gregory said making the man lose his smile "come on, look at it as.... redemption, a whole new life awaits you" Gregory said as he waved his hand over his face "or I rip your fuckin spine out" finally getting the man to charge straight into the fire "ya! Look at you go! Haha! Win it! Ahaahh" Gregory said only lauping more when the man had stepped into the fire and immediately get paralyzed. "What the hell was that?" Gin said looking Gregory with a pissed look "its a new invention, i call it paralyzing fire" He said as if it was a majestic name "wolf helped me make it" turning everyones attention to blood wolf who gave gin a confused look while he cleared his throat "thats not true" " well thats the last time you ever use that" "what?! Why?!" "Because like every other fucking thing you make is un humane" "oh hores shit , don't give that its not humane shit, you and your pig stickers, ya right, blood wolf literally scalped a man before"
"Thats no..." blood wolf things about before slowly nodding. "Hey you wanna live right?" Gregory said already slouching back down trying the last man to come to him. "You telling me no!?" Hoping on the ground when the man remained on his knees. "Hold up," Gin said walking up to what was left of Hectors tent and picks up a knocked over chair before putting it down infront of the man "im sure you boys working for that rat, you all know what your up against and I believe we've made our selves clear more than once ready and frankly, its starting to get boring" taking a seat and leaning forward to put his hand on the mans shoulder "so why don't you just tell us where marcos is, and we can put all this mess behind us already"

Zullie felt comfort in Gin's hand patting her back gently, hearing him reassure her only seem to bring a smile to her face looking up at him. Her eyes got a bit wider when he mention that they had her. She smiled even more continuing to look up at Gin with admiration, "Thank you, Gin" she said still looking at him. It was only when Sadie cocked her gun did Zullie pull back looking at the other three unable to hold back a laughter. "Thank you all, for your help. I don't think I would have been able to get through that without ya'll help" she said giving them a nod of acknowledgment. She felt really honored to be surrounded by the help of those who she believed were the best. She looked up to them and now she was going to help take down a gang.

Hearing Gregory mock the remaining gang leader caught Zullie's attention. She was curious to see what this man would do especially considering he was the one shooting the canon around. This man was insane, insanely genius is probably more accurate as he made one of the men foolishly run through the fire immediately falling to the ground and burning alive instead. The smell of burning flesh caused Zullie to gag a bit, it reminded her of the other fortress they had burned, that smell was something she would never get use to. "How in God's name did you create something like this. How cha do it? Gas? The flames? The heat? The smell?" Zullie said curious about the strange fire.

The last remaining man shook with terror as he faced down the horsemen of death and a kid. When Gin asked about where Marcos was. Zullie took a deep breath listening to the man who began to speak in Spanish. Zullie listened for a moment before translating, "He says San Luis river, across it. There suppose to be a bridge of some sort. Protected and hidden by Muerte gang" she translated. Thinking about it for a moment she turned away from the group. "I know where that is..... I can lead us there. Don't know how the place will look like now but I remember when I was young. There was a river near San Louis. Shit, I should have known he was hiding there. I had a feeling but..." she shook her head knowing she didn't have to think hard about this. They knew what they needed to do and that was get to Marcos and cut his damn head off.

Once the mess was cleaned up at the campsite the group left heading back down tumbleweed but having to stop at Valentine needing to rest and restock before their final fight. Once there Zullie got off her horse letting out a loud groan. "I need one hot bath and a hot meal" she told the group getting out some money. "Don't worry Mister i got this" she said paying for their rooms and meals.

Gregory Burts out in laughter hearing Marcos was supposedly hiding out near San Luis river causing Sadie to put her head down and smirk, even blood wolf had let a slight chuckle slip. The Ace that didn't lauph was Gin, instead he held a look of disbelief "you got to be fucking kidding me" Gin said cursing under his breath while he turns away and looks off in the distance before turning back around and resting his hands on his hips while he taps his foot "what if we.." "waste of time" "no" "hahaha" Gin looks at the other three lost for words before shaking his head "wh.."
"Oh put your big boy boots on Gin, it aint.."
"Alright! Alright, fuck, but I ain't do that again" Gin said whistling for his horse. "I'll explain it to you on the way" Sadie tells Zullie knowing she would be lost. While they all mounted up, Gregory remains still as he glares down at the man they questioned. "Leave him, he ain't a problem" Sadie said as she rode past Gregory "oh no no no, this man right here has a higher purpose that the almight god has chosen for him" Gregory said trying sound like a prophet making Sadie roll her eyes as the she rode away with the others. "Oh I will say a prayer for you good sir, a small one"
On the way towards Valentine, Sadie fills in Zullie about the reason why Gin hated any where near San Luis river since a powerful family had a homestead in the area, and the head of the family was an cryptic old woman who fancyed Gin a little to much either trying to get him to marry her or her three wicked daughters. When they arrive to Valentine and Zullie offers to pay the three watch Zullie with an amused look "well looks at you" Gin said walking up to his room "thanks hun, but I still have a job to do, tell Gin i will meet you folks down by the river,... where were you?" She said turning her head to look at Gregory who had just entered the building "i had to take a piss..." "you pissing blood?" Sadie said raising an eyebrow seeing his gloves were bloody "Zullie do me a favor and keep these boys out of trouble " Sadie said walking infront of Blood wolfs view of a woman who was flashing her legs at him to make the two turn away before waving at Zullie while she left. the two that Zullie before doing there own things while She went to clean her self.

Zullie nodded at Sadie who went off to gather drinks for them. She turned to look at the two men wondering if she should say anything to them. Bloodwolf was well she didn't know what to tell him and Gregory the last time she saw him all he really did was stare at her. "Well.... I'll be heading upstairs. Take a quick bath. I'll see you two gents later. Try not to get into too much trouble especially with the ladies" she said mostly to Bloodwolf about to head up when she stopped next to Gregory looking at his bloody hands. "Served him right. Hope you made it extra painful" nodding she left the two bathing and cleaning the blood caked on her skin. It wasn't until an hour later did she come back down seeing the three Sadie, Bloodwolf and Gregory together already drinking. "Room for one more?" Zullie asked coming between the group looking around. "Where's Gin? Don't tell me the old man is already asleep" she joked taking a drink but not yet drinking it. "So about this crazy woman that is constantly trying to set Gin up. Is she really crazy or is Gin just picky?"

"I like to call it , hight matinece" Gin said snatching Zullies drink just as Sadie had placed it down infront of her and walks around the table to take a seat. "O please Your as picky as they come" Sadie said lauping while she gave Zullie another drink. "You kidding me?!, those woman aren't woman, the red head nearly shot me! She killed thunder bolt!" Gin said arguing with Sadie "you mean that stupid lizard i told you boys not to get attached to, aww you poor baby" She retorts squeezing Gin's cheek only to have her hand smacked away. "Just because you don't have a heart, don't mean you can disconcern ur self of other..." "im the queen of hearts honey, so you and lizard can kiss my ass" Sadie said taking a sip from her glass. "O by the way, Trevor and rain was in the cage when she threw it into the cayon" Gin said making Gregory and blood wolf look at Gin with stunned looked "bastard" Gregory snaps "what, I couldn't find another box?!" Gin said beginning to chuckled "I thought rain ran away" Blood wolf said with a sadden look while he looked down making Sadie rub his shoulder "aw wolf" "no its fine, that makes us even, remember the Fredrick bounty we did with Gerald?, the pine didn't fall from the tree.... I flew it at you" Blood wolf said making Sadie and Gregory look away while they tried to hold in there laughter. "What?..." Gin said looking at blood wolf with a betrayed look
"I had to carry that dead fucker 5 miles because of that" remembering how Gerald had taken his horse as punishment for missing the the bounty they were chasing for days. "Its not funny, I almost died of a heatstroke! You fuckers" "your the one that didn't realize we weren't near any pine trees" "fuckin idiot" The two burst out in laughter leaving Gin with his mouth wide open. He leans back into his chain and shakes his head but joins into the laughter.
"Bastards and broken things" Gregory said holding out his glass "amen" "to rain".
"To Zullie" Gin said smiling as he held up his drink

Zullie listened to the Aces interact with each other, she found the way they could easily speak to each other was like a family. "High maintenance?" giving Gin a look before thanking Sadie for the other drink. Hearing them speak about a small lizard almost made Zullie laugh again, she didn't expect a bunch of grown men especially Gin be attach to something like a lizard. She could not however hold it back once Sadie told Gin to kiss her ass oh and the dead lizard too. "Sounds like you bunch really have gone through a lot" she said looking around at the four of them. "Glad to hear I wasn't the only one causing trouble for Gin" she said raising her cup with the rest of them when they began to toast. Zullie blushed in embarrassment when Gun toasted to her. "To new friends" she said taking a drink. Now that she had more, it went down smoother than before still the after taste wasn't as well. "Come on! I'll get the next round" she said ordering them some more.

As the night went on and the drinks continued to flow Zullie found herself dancing and singing along with some of the other bar members. She was clearly intoxicated but found herself forgetting her worries able to laugh with ease.