The Devil’s Playground

"Wake up" Gin said covered in blood as he hovered over a young man woman sleeping peacefully in there bed only to be awoken by a shot that hit right between both of there heads. The man immediately moves over to shield his wife but is dragged off the bed by his collar and thrown into a dresser. The man watches desperately as Gin yanks the woman by her hair and tossed her to the mans side both of they pleaing for there life as Gin paced back and forth between them. When asked if he wanted money, Gin holsters his gun and pulls out his hunting knife causing the two to cry out in fear as Gin forces the man to the ground with his knife to his neck
"Look at me" Gin said lifting the mans head and slamming it back down. When the mans wife trys to stop Gin he back hands her hard enough to silence her getting the full attention of the man again.
"A little shack at the edge of the water near Rhodes, a boy and his mama" the man's eyes open wide knowing exactly what Gin was talking about. "Wait wai...Wait!" the man trys to scream already feeling Gins blade sinking into his neck. " look mister when Cole died we went our separate ways I had nothing to do with it!, you got the wrong odris..." before he could finish Gin drops an elbow breaking the mans nose "i don't want excuses!" Gin yells not being able to control his rage. "They didn't have no money for your boys to take so they took something, the last man I spoke with told me he gave it to you". The man slowly raises his arm and points at the dresser the same dresser he had been thrown into. "The man.... who gave me the box... what happened to.." "I flayed him over an open fire" Gin said Answering bluntly as he dug through the drawer. "And his two boys?" "You mean three, only two were there, ill deal with the last one when I'm done here" Gin said making the man drop his head since the man he was speaking about was his own brother "mister please, just take the box and leave the boy alone, he's a good boy, always kept his nose clean, even moved out from his pops house to get away from the lifestyle of our g......" "he's an odriscal isn't he?" "Ya but!.." before he could say anything else the man is greeted by Gins boot knocking the man on his back again. "My son was only ten, when an odriscal shot him..... still holding onto his mama who did her best to block the first three shots....two in her back and one" Gin draws one of his revolvers and aims it at the mans passed out wife "and one in the head" "NO NO WAIT! PlEASE WAIT! NOT Her please im begging you!, she's has nothing to do with it!" "she's an odriscal" Gin said firing his gun causing the man to desperately crawl over to his wife and weep before turning to look up at Gin when he herd his gun cock again. It only took one look at Gin's eye's to know that it didn't matter what he said next, he was going to die " wait! My son... he's " Gin shoots the man in the head not even giving it a second thought while putting the music box into his coat but turns around when he hears another gun hammer cock. Seeing a small boy standing in the door way barely able to hold the gun up while aiming it at Gin. The look of horror on his face only made it clear that it was the son the son of the couple that Gin had executed

The whiskey bottle slips out from Gins hand and breaks on the wooden floor snapping him awake. He looks around the room noticing he had passed out sitting in his bath, raising his hand that was hung over the tub he finds his revolver still with the finger on the trigger letting out a small chuckle when he flips open the chamber and finds the the bullet was two shots away in the rotation. After getting out of the tub and getting dressed, Gin packs his things up and heads down stairs to his horse. "Can't sleep?" Gin said seeing Zullie at her window while climbing up on his horse. "Come on, maybe the fresh air will help" riding off but waits at the edge of town for Zullie before taking the scenic route to tumbleweed. "Come on, there shouldn't be a train for another hour" Gin said leading Zullie onto the railbridge over the valley separating the west and east. They manage to cross just as the sun began to rise. "Now that's one hell of a sunrise" Gin said slowing down to admire the scenery for a few more minutes "shit" Gin blurts out looking around when his horse began to whine. "Holy sh... fck RUN ZULLIE!" Gin yells finally hearing the train horn blaring from behind them. When the two finally made it to the other side and dodge the train, the conducter screams "what the hell r ya doin!?" As the train passes by making Gin chuckle while they rode back onto the trail.​

Zullie stayed by the window looking over at the darken town, it seemed so peaceful on the outside. She nearly jumped when Gin called after her, she didn't think he would be awake but then again with what he told her, she was sure he was also haunted by nightmares. She didn't have to tell him why she couldn't sleep, he knew why and even had a great idea. "On my way Mister" she said grabbing her guns along with any other items she had with her. She was able to meet him at the edge of the town where he lead them down to the tracks. Zullie was quiet for most of the ride keeping her eyes down to the ground. Seeing the light slowly land across the land. She looked up seeing the sunrise with Gin. Feeling the warmth of the sun on her skin brought peace to her at least for a second. That peace was broken as soon as Gin shouted at her to run. She turned her head seeing the train and taking off her horse whining loudly as she hadn't fed the horse meaning it wasn't going the fastest. Being near Gin, she had a quick idea lifting herself from the horse and throwing her body over to Gin's horse landing behind him barely being able to climb up and sit comfortably on his horse. Meanwhile her horse took off in the other direction. Once they were safe Zullie couldn't help but laugh, "Well that's one way to start the day" she said poking her head over his shoulder. "Shall we get going?" She said not getting off his horse. His was faster anyways so she was sure to not lag behind.

Zullie held onto Gin's jacket looking over his shoulder humming to herself gently.

Last edited:
"That dam horse" Gin said watching as Zullies horse takes off in a different direction. "Your gonna have to do something about your horse, maybe get a new one" Suggesting while he tapped his horse to keep it moving. "When we get back to tumbleweed, try and keep your business to your self, i prefer to keep the element of surprise with this gang" Gin said before picking up speed without warning. The moment they hit the the desert Gin whips his reigns "Go!" Gin yells just as a shot whizzes past the two. Behind them a small group of men chasing after them from behind. "hold on Zullie" Gin said urging his horse to go faster while he slowly reached down to pull out his repeater "get rid of them" Holding the rifle over his shoulder to Zullie before pulling out one of his revolvers "We will l..." another shot echos over the valley hitting Gin in his shoulder almost sending him off the side of his horse. Pulling his self back, Gin leans down on his horses neck clutching it with one arm while holding out his revolver and aiming at a small hill with a few more men trying to cut them off. Doing his best to keep his arm steady he fires a shot managing to hit one with the rifle in his leg.

Zullie groan leaning her head on his back, "I just bought that damn horse. To be honest if I'm correct I think I might have bought the same horse twice. The names, I just get them mixed up and well I got the same slow damn horse from before" she said looking back up at him. Zullie was about to speak up when Gin almost threw her off his horse having to grip onto him tightly wrapping her arms around his waist screaming when the shots flew by her. It was only when Gin got shot did her senses came back at her. His blood splashed in her face causing some ptsd from the past. "M-Mister" she said seeing that he was still shooting despite his blood being spilled. Zullie had to slap her cheek before grabbing her sawed-off shotgun turning her body and shooting at the first horse that came in her view. This caused the horse to fall over throwing the two enemies on their horse. She kept shooting at them actually being able to hit them pretty well. "You know this reminds me a lot of when I would go with my father" she said shooting down another horse. "He told me always to aim for the animal first. Cruel but a painful one for these pendejos" she said turning back to look at Gin. "I'll do my best to cover you" she said firmly going back to shooting at the gang more bullets whizzing by them as Gin rode on.

Last edited:
"Looks like we got Malcolm's attention" Gin said chucking while he checked his shoulder before he holstered his revolver and pulled on his reigns to make his horse pull a sharp turn and take off in a different direction giving them some space from there attackers. "Switch places" Gin orders Zullie lifting his right leg over his horse so he could hang on to its side keeping one foot in his horses stirrups so Zullie could move forward before climbing back on and putting his back to Zullies. "Keep going till hit the station" Gin yells getting his repeater and shooting the men one by one but only aiming for head shots. When they past the station Gin looks around before pointing over Zullies shoulder towards the cliff near blackwater. "Head for the cliff" Gin said holstering his repeater and pulling out his lasso just as the last man started to catch up. The man gets another lucky shot on Gin skimming his arm making him let out another grunt while he threw the lasso catching the man " get ready to cut right!" Gin said wrapping his end around his hands waiting for them to get close to the cliff. When Zullie cuts right he yanks the rope using the moment from his horse to yank the man from his horse and sends him over the cliff "ok stop" Gin said holding on the rope to hold the man hanging over the cliff. "Hows the view! You fucker!" Gin yells hearing the man scream. "Find out if he knows anything about marlo" Gin tells Zullie still holding onto the rope while he slowly got off of his horse. Suddenly, Zullies horse neighs loudly in the distance standing on a large hill over looking them. "Something is wrong that horse"
Gin said waiting for Zullie to finish interrogating the man before releasing the rope and letting the man fall before finally dropping to his knee to catch his breath. He lets out an exhausted sigh as looks at his shirt that was wet from his own blood.
"You froze again" only glancing at Zullie when he said it while he walked back to his horse before riding off towards Tumbleweed. When he arrived at Tumbleweed he is greeted by the sheriff along with one of the Cortez gang members. Before the sheriff could speak, Gin pulls out his revolver and trains it on the sheriff making him give Gin a confused look "this gang is in Tumbleweed, the source you gave me sent me north, not to mention she wasted time" He said cocking his guns hammer back. "Wai.... wait a god dam minute! Gin come one" "you believe him?" Gin said asking the gang member who looks at Freeman and shakes his head making Gin fire a shot between Freeman's feet causing him to scream "dammit gin! I ain't no traitor!"
"How about now?" Asking again while he dismount his horse while the gang member takes another look at Freeman and nods. Holstering his revolver Gin glares at The sheriff before patting his shoulder and walking off to the Tumbleweed saloon.

Last edited:
Zullie had to move quickly when Gin told her to move onto the front. She watched as he moved to the side moving her own body forward so she could take ahold of the reins. "Don't have to tell me twice" she said smacking down the reins onto the horse making them go faster. His horse was different than hers, smoother and a lot less whiny. She did her best to follow what Gin told her to do heading towards the cliff wondering what he was planning to do. She nearly shouts again when Gin got shot again looking back at him before snapping herself back again. She couldn't worry about that right now not when they were still running. With another command Zullie took the right and unable to look back she missed the man thrown over the cliff left hanging over the cliff.

Zullie let out a loud laugh of relief looking back to see the man hanging screaming his head off. "Holy mother of sweet Jesus" she said getting off the horse going over to the gang member. As she headed over she turn to see her horse Bec neighing off in the distance. "You damn demon horse!" She screamed crazily waving her fist at it. Once she was done she went back to the man who kept begging in Spanish to be let up. Once over there Zullie brought out her hatchet aiming it at the rope. "Alright mister. Now tell me, you know anything about your boss Marcos Murete Verde? You wouldn't happen to know anything do you?" She asked tilting her head. "Fuck you Bruja!" The man shouted. "Some balls on you. Good thing you won't need them in hell" she said slowly cutting the rope causing the man to scream cries of no. "Por Favor! Don't let me die like this" the man begged. "Marcos Muerte Verde" Zullie questioned again. "Okay, okay, I have something but not much! Please just let me go afterwards" the man asked. Zullie smiled nodding at him, the man spoke to Zullie although the more he spoke the more Zullie seemed tense. The man spoke to her and once it was over the man was let go well to his death. Zullie watched the man fall before turning to look at Gin who had fallen to his knees. She went over to him quickly seeing the blood soaked shirt. She was about to help him when he spoke to her, "Oh.... I did?" She said looking embarrassed. She couldn't help him as he went onto his horse heading back to tumbleweed. Her horse was able to come back to her so she was able to ride it back.

The ride back was quiet and Zullie couldn't help but keep looking at Gin worried about the gun wound. Arriving back at tumbleweed the sheriff came to them but before anyone could do much Gin reacted drawing his gun at the sheriff. Zullie watched him carefully seeing the way he intimidated the sheriff with such ease. To be feared so easily by everyone, she only knew one other man like that. The sheriff looked relief when Gin left him be looking over to Zullie who was still watching Gin. "You, you're here. I need to speak to you, your sis- hey wait!" The sheriff said but Zullie ignored him following Gin. She moved quickly eventually catching up to him grabbing the sleeve of his jacket. "Where are you going? You need to get those bandaged up and cleaned up. Let me help" she said wanting to help him considering any time she was injured he was there for her. "I'm clean I swear" she said smiling at him. She didn't let him argue dragging him by his jacket sleeve and taking him to the saloon. She went up to the second floor and sat on a table away from view of the others. "Take that damn jacket off" she said. "Here, I know what to do" she said taking out some of her own supplies of medical items. She had him take off his jacket, when he took off his tops she was able to see the many scars that littered all over his body. She didn't seem to be surprise by this going over to the two new gun wounds and gently tending them. She was focused on him making sure to clean out the blood and any dirt that made its way to the wound. "Bullets only skimmed you, luckily you don't have any metal stuck in you it seems" she said with a small smile wrapping the two holes over with some bandages. Once done she wiped her hands on her pants looking pleased with herself. "You know, we almost got matching scars, mine are a little different but same meaning you know what I'm saying?" She said rubbing the back of her head. "Mister.... um well... about what the gang member said. He didn't have much information other than that Marcos is here" she lied looking away from him standing up quickly. "I say we look at some of the bounties and try to take some on first. Right now at least we know we are on their radar it would only be a manner of time before they slip up again and we catch them good" she said turning back to him.

"Thanks" Gin said rolling his shoulder a little before standing back up and putting his shirt on. He lets out a slight chuckle when Zullie mentioned there scars being similar but raises an eye brow when she loses the confidence she had to take him and tend his wounds only to lose it when she mentioned what she learned from the man that was trying to shoot them. A look of confusion fills his face when she mentioned going after a few other bounties in the mean time. "You can do what you want, you have your license, I'll go ahead see if I can find Gerald around these parts before I continue the hunt" He said while fixing his shirt infront of the mirror but looks at the blood stain with an unsatisfied look on his face. "Maybe you should check what your sister wanted" he said looking at her through the mirror as she turned back to look at him. "La familia lo es todo, I think it thats how you say that.... no?" Gin said turning around to face her with his cold glare. "So when were you going to tell me you were lying about Gerald anyway? Or the fact that you aren't surprised that we headed back here.... which brings the question..... how do you know Marco's full name? You said when you questioned that guy on the cliff" He said putting his hand on his revolver. "I was going to see how this played out, but I'm afraid I've all but lost my patience Zullie, now start telling some honest answers.... or draw"
Griping his pistol as if he was ready to shoot.

Last edited:
"Mister Gin, you can't be..." Zullie stopped herself as she saw him reach for his gun. This seemed to take her aback especially when he mentioned all the lies she had been holding out on him. She seemed almost defeated but spoke up again looking angry at him. "If I don't say anything are you gonna shoot me? You're really going to shoot me? After everything I told you? After all we went through back there? I thought we were moving past this, I thought there was more trust considering you've saved my life. I trust you so why can't you do the same" she said pressing the palm of her hand info her eye closing them tightly frustrated at herself. When she looked at him, she couldn't hold back her emotions beginning to shed some tears. "The old man didn't want to help me. Said I was a stupid cunt and if I thought about heading off that I would find myself either dead or used and passed around by the gang members. I told him I would kill him and he laughed in my face" she said getting angry at the memories of Gerald's laugh. The old man looked down at her didn't even give her a chance to prove her worth somehow. "I had to lie, no one was helping. No one cared, you even said it yourself. An old run out town with a useless sheriff that can't do shit" she shouted in frustration. "You want to know how I know about Marcos? Because my father worked for him, I worked for him too. My whole life I worked under this gang and I never knew. Marcos would come to my home, eat dinner with my family, give me gifts and then one day he came and took it all and I never knew why until that day. So there, happy? So what now? You're gonna leave me? Go off? Find that old useless man who could care less about anything" she said before drawing her weapon aiming at the wall behind him. She wasn't really aiming for him and remembered the threat he had given her the first time she drew on him. "If you're gonna go then go ahead and just shoot me. I don't have anything anyways"

Gin looks Zullie dead in her eyes showing no sign of backing down "go ahead.....Shoot!" He yells actually getting Zullie to fire her pistol grazing his left cheek, and immediately fires a shot that hits her gun and knocks it out her hand. "pick it up" he orders Zullie but fires another shot past that whizzes past her head before she could even try to pick it back up. His hand begins to shake before he unloads his gun making sure to shoot close to Zullie but not actually hitting her while he walked up to her stopping only when his gun was only inches away from her head with smoke still slowly creeping out from the barrel. "What the hell do you think i was doing!" Snapping while he clutched onto her shirt collar "I ain't the old man, and im sure as hell not no one" he said letting her collar back while he shoved her back a little while he holstered his revolver. "The man killed your parents and did this to you, and you didn't think of mentioning his name, hmph I was a fool" he said shaking his head while he picked up her pistol and slipped it back into her holster "you really are stupid if you think I would help a criminal " GIn said walking towards the door and opening it just as the door across had opened. It was Sadie who stepped out not saying anything as gin walked passed her and down the stairs while the woman ace stepped into Zullie's room and closed the door before holding up a finger to her lips while she pressed her ear to the door. "You must be Zullie" Sadie whispered as she walked over to Zullie "im Sadie, that idiot sure knows how to be a real asshole sometimes" She said taking out a bandana for Zullies tears. "Well he always says he doesn't take chances" She said walking over to the window as if she was waiting for something not really explaining what was going on until a few minutes later, when a man walks out from the bar gets on his horse and rides away. "Gin said you will be probably upset, but it needed to be done" she said still whispering still looking out the window. A few more minutes go by and Gin exits the bar and calls the sheriff over to him before jumping on his horse and riding off in the direction they came from only to have another man leave the bar to look as Gin rides off before getting on another horse and going the same way the first man went. "Well looks like the coast is clear" Sadie said walking over to the bed and taking a seat while she kicked her feet up. "You should get comfortable hun, its going to be long night, but luckily" she said pulling out a bottle of wine "he didn't say we couldn't enjoy are selves until he gets back" moving her eye brow up and down.

Reactions: Queen Sonia
Zullie could see the way Gin looked at her, he wasn't holding back from her, exactly what she expected from him. When he yelled at her to shoot, she seemed surprised accidentally shooting at him grazing his cheek."Gi- Ah!" She screamed dropping her gun. She went to go reach for it Gin screaming at her to pick it up only to be shot at again. She screamed more as he shot at her again, bullets flying by her, she covered her ears sobbing as she stayed down not even attempting to get up. It was only when he grabbed her again was she able to look at him. She couldn't even say anything getting choked up anything time she tried to speak up. When he pushed her back she was able to speak up again, "I didn't think you'll help me. No... no one wanted too" she flinched when he came to her, giving her back her gun but calling her a criminal at the same time. She said nothing else when he left her only turning when Sadie appeared sneaking into her room. Zullie didn't say much thanking Sadie for the bandana and wiping away her tears. What Gin called her kept roaming through her head. "No, he's right. I am just a stupid criminal. He already took a chance by taking me in. Taking in someone like me" she said. It took Zullie a moment to click especially with her self sulking attitude. "Wait! Gin said I would be upset?" She said walking over to the window trying to see what Sadie was looking at. "wait, so what is going on here?"

Zullie spent the night with Sadie drinking the wine and asking her questions about what Gin planned as well as questions about the gang. The more Zullie drank the more she spoke curious more and more about the Ace group. She learned about Gin being raised by Gerald and a group of only men as well as other interesting facts. By the end of it Zullie had passed out exhausted from it all only waking up when the sun came through the window hitting her scarred face. She groaned opening her eyes slowly feeling a pounding headache, she might have drank a bit too much last night. She decided to stay in bed her eyes halfway close as her mind wandered back to the night before and what Sadie had told her. What Gin did was all an act, a big expressive(maybe a bit dramatic) show he didn't really mean what he said. She felt relief in knowing that he didn't think she was actually a criminal, stupid yes but criminal? She sighed her eyes closing slowly again...

Crash

Something smashed through the window hitting the wall to the left of the door leading to the outside hallway. A burst of flames came from the crash and the wall began to get engulf in them. Zullie quickly rolled out of bed hitting the floor with a thud. She was quite hung over, "Shit" she groaned covering her mouth with her shirt. "Sadie?" She said looking out the window seeing a gang of men shooting at people as well as throwing more fire bottles into building causing bigger fires to spread. Seeing the dark green bandanas they wore with the Saint of death Zullie knew this was Muerte Verde. Loud shrieks and screams came from around the town, "They're here!"She said smashing the window more aiming her gun out and shooting at the members who ran with their horses. Another bottle came towards Zullie causing her to fall back nearly getting hit but the bottle instead landing at the door which was fully engulfed. More of the room began to burn, "Shit, shit, shit" she said over and over again grabbing the besheets and beginning to rip them apart and then tie them together getting out her lassos and also tying it together. Once it was settled she threw it out the window breaking out the rest of the glass that was sticking out. "We can climb out" she said tying the rope to the bed frame before climbing down telling Sadie to cover her while she climbed down. By the time the both came down it seemed as though the worst was over. The gang rode off only seeming wanting to destroy and kill some townspeople send a message maybe. Buildings burned around her and Zullie walked around seeing bodies of men, women and even some children. "Why? Why did they do this!?" She said angrily.

Ace's theme when they are together

"Calm down will ya" Sadie said looking out the window and immediately began to shoot back with her pistol "go" giving Zullie the signal to start climbing while she watched over her shooting any fool that even looked in there direction.

k2pudo5xs8221.jpg
Bloodwolf
Ace of Dimond
A native man with a humorless disposition, being one of the best trackers in America, blood wolf is a master of stealth but sometimes likes to show those who refer to him as a savage full well on why a few of the stereo types about his ancestors isn't exactly a lie. He is the only member of the Ace-high gang who uses a bow an arrow and holds the title of Ace of Dimond. His mentor was said to be a man who once hunted redskins for a living.

The moment Zullie's feet hits the ground an apache war cry echos from the second story balcony of the pub before a man appears firing an arrow at one of the gang members riding by getting the attention of another gang member who froze after seeing another man charges out from bars entrance with his shirt still on fire.

maxresdefault.jpg
Gregory hardy
Ace of Clubs
An extremely fierce and determined man who claims he was born a warrior. Aside from his excellent fighting skills and monstrous strength, Gregory is a supremely intimidating individual who immediately asserts that his enemies should be afraid of him and enjoys it more when they are not. He holds the title of the Ace of clubs being one of the best hand to hand combatants under Tasidus
.​

"Where the hell you going!" The man on fire yells catching the goon before he could try to ride off and throwing him back off his horse. "You got to be quicker then that boy!". The goon desperately trys to reach for his gun seeing the hulking man walking up to him only to have it smack out of his hand with a quick backhand even letting out a cry for help when he is lifted into the air and slammed back into the dirt head first making a loud snapping noise. The burning man looks in the direction the gang rode off in while he finally extinguished the flame over his shoulder by patting it. Sadie climbs down the rope and checks on Zullie. The sheriff along with a few deputies and Cortez members do what they could to put the fires out before even more damage could be done. Gin rides back into town dragging a tied up man behind his horse just in time to here Zullie why they did this. "Lets go find out" Gin said riding up to Zullies side. holding out his hand to Zullie to get on his horse. Meanwhile, blood wolf had already mounted his horse and chased after the gang while Sadie and Gregory had went to help the townfolk who were in need. When Zullie finally gets on Gin's horse he looks at Sadie and Gregory "just go! we will catch up!" Sadie yells with anger in her voice knowing full well that they weren't going to let a single man see the next day. Gin snaps his reigns making his horse take off after blood wolf with a determined look on his face.

Zullie turned seeing the saloon doors open and people run out. A man engulfed in flames and scars came out as well ending the life of one of the gang members pretty swiftly and then another one came. A native man, yelling at the top of his lungs as he hit another person. Those two men immediately were recognized by Zullie, they were the Aces Sadie had told her about the night before. They were here? All of them were here? When Gin rode up next to her, holding out his hand for her, she nodded taking it with determination in her eyes. Once on the horse she looked back at the other silently thanking them for their help before Gun took off in the direction of Muerte Verde. As they rode off behind the native man Zullie held her gun in her right hand and her left hand went on Gin keeping her from falling off. The only sounds they could hear was the horse galloping through the desert. "Mister.... thank you for coming back" Zullie said nothing else as she was unsure of what to say.

The gang kept a good distances from the Native man and any that were caught slowing down were swiftly taken down by either Bloodwolf or the two on the horse. Zullie didn't know how long they were riding for but the horse was beginning to whine. "Where the hell they leading us to!" Zullie shouted over the wind. Almost as if answering her question the remaining gang members made their way into what seemed like a crude gang hideout. Its walls were only halfway build leaving the left side of the fortress exposed. Once there Zullie got off grabbing her rifle taking cover immediately. There wasn't much time to discuss anything as reinforcements began shooting at them.

Seeing the fortresses, blood wolf stops his horse just out of the range of the fort reinforcements and begins to tie a dynamite to an arrow and lighting it before firing it into the air. After the explosion go's off, He rides up to Gin who was letting Zullie off of his horse, the two Ace's sat on there horse's callously looking at the fortress "Club got his wagon?" Gin said reaching in to his horse saddle bag for a few jars. "Good" Gin said charging around the fortress after blood wolf nodded his head. He injects his horse with a stimulant and downs a small glass of snake oil before getting close enough to launch the small jars at the un finished walls of the fortress. While Gin circles the fortress continuing to throw jars, Blood wolf unmounts his horse and lights an arrow on fire waiting until Gin had begun shooting to launch the arrow into one of the fortress walls causing them to go up in flames. The spots where Bloodwolf could not hit, Gin takes care off by using regular moltoves. It was obvious when the flames went up that the two didn't plan to burn the entire fortress to the ground nor push there way in, they were blocking all the entrances with fire. After a few minutes of Gin riding around the fortress and Zullie and blood wolf shooting from a distance, Sadie rides up to the two with a big wagon that took to shires to pull. On the back of the wagon, Gregory waited until the large gatling gun he mounted was aimed directly at the fortress before cracking the lever and spraying the loud shots at the fort while he let out a victory cry.

Zullie wasn't able to do much but watch in awe as the gang worked brutally through Muerte Verde. It started with Bloodwolf throwing fire arrows at the fortress which began to engulf in flames. Screams could be heard from inside as those inside tried but failed miserably to escape. It all ended when the two back in town arrived this time carrying a wagon with a giant turret really letting it loose onto the fortress tearing apart through any man who dared to stand up. It didn't take long for the Ace gang to massacre the others. By the time they were done there was nothing but crispy dead bodies as well as bullet ridden faces. The only one survivor that remained was a man who was able to somehow escape although the man was half burned it wouldn't be long until he died but maybe they could get something out of him.

"I don't know when was the last time I smelled a burning corpse. Can't say it is pleasant the second time" Zullie said covering her nose and mouth coughing a bit. She walked over to Sadie and the man she assumed to be Gregory who stood near the wagon. She stared up at the wagon and looking around at the turret. She whistled admiring the weapon and then looking over at the burning fortress. It really left its mark on the place, soon this area would be nothing but a pile of ashes. Zullie then walked over to Gin, "Quite the impressive teamwork there. Who knew you worked so well with others" she said smiling at him hoping that he would be alright with her.

Just before Gin rides up, Sadie makes her self comfortable while she rolled her eyes knowing gin had a bone to pick with Zullie by the look of his face. "What the hell are you smiling about?" Gin said looking down at her from his horse with a callous look before slowly climbing down from it and getting in Zullie's face. "When the hell were you going to tell me everything!? I mean.. what the hell Zullie! All this time!?, i got shot!.... twice you little...." Gin turns around doing his best to keep calm while he shook his head. "I want to know everything, no more secrets" he said with a stern look, this prick is dead this time tomorrow" "careful? He's using his serious voice"
"Kiss my ass sadie.... what the hell are you two laughing about?" Gin said looking between blood wolf and Gregory. Blood wolf clears his throte "um... praying for lost souls" Blood wolf said making Gregory and sadie bursting out in laughter when he even did some half hearted hand praying gestures. "Idiots" Gin said not helping but let out a chuckle as he turned back to his horse to reach into his saddle bags "lets play a game of poker" Gin said making every one start to set up camp near the burnt down fort pitching up a few tents and making a camp fire. When they were done the three take a seat at the table and begin to play a game of poker while blood wolf started on dinner. "So whats first?"
"Well not knowing were this man is a non starter, so let's see if we can get him to come out" "big gang, must have a way to feed them? Lets start with there pockets" Sadie suggested while shuffling the cards
"Good, I need to purchase a few more wagons of iron, cooking up something beautiful, maybe ill get to use it on this gang" Gregory said making Sadie roll hers eyes "the money go's to people who need it, especially those folks in tumbleweed"
"Shes right, what's the situation back in town anyway?" "Well The townfolk pretty shook, a few deaths more wounded, and I take it that gang you hired had taken it as an attack on them, so they went to call a little more of there group, so they will be useful in the long run" "Zullie, come on lets hear it, what else do you know about this gang?"Gin said turning to look at Zullie

Zullie flinched raising her hand up to protect her face thinking that he might smack her again if his look didn't kill her first. She listened to him scold her even going so far as to get in her face. She couldn't look at him feeling as though she was a child again being scolded by their parent for stealing something although it was worst than that and Gin wasn't her father. The fact that she lied to him was probably the worst she could have done but remember how Gerald reacted to her, looked at her. She didn't think Gin would even give her a chance or understand what she needed to do. When he demanded to know everything she was finally able to look at him. She was about to speak feeling absolutely terrible when the tension seem to break when Sadie spoke up. She looked over at the group who were holding back laughter over some inside joke to what Zullie assumed. It felt a bit awkward considering Gin was just chewing her ear off but now even Gin seemed to relax offering a game of poker to his gang. Once they set up the camp site near the burning fortress the tension seem to leave a bit and soon the group was sitting around the table leaving Zullie a bit confuse on whether or not Gin was angry at her or not. He seemed alright and well she wasn't going to push it any further.

Zullie listened to the adults speak not wanting to intrude or even upset anyone. This was a tough group of people and well considering Zullie nearly froze at almost everything that became intense this was just the same as those moments. She seemed lost in her thoughts when suddenly Gin addressed her asking her what she knew about the gang. She opened her mouth ready to speak when something inside her told her to stop. Gin didn't trust her, he probably wasn't going to trust her especially after what she lied about and well she had a feeling that if she wasn't useful anymore Gin would get rid of her just the same as Gerald had. "You're asking me about them? I want to help but I'm afraid I can't tell you that just yet. You're gonna go after the him straight away and I won't allow that. You want to kill him well he isn't your life to take" she said sharply surprising herself with how confident she spoke about taking Marcos's life her own self. She didn't stick with Gin so he could kill and take down the gang. She did it so that she could learn and she could kill them. "We can't go to him. Not yet, there's a group I want to take out. Marcos is the biggest catch but taking him out is the last thing I want to do. There are four men, those four men were there with him. Some of his most trusted. Roberto was one of the first I thought it wasn't him but after leaving him the same mark I knew it was him" she said clenching her fist. "There three other me. I don't know their names but I remember the marks they had on their faces. Each was different, different statues, different meaning. One had a bleeding heart on his left shoulder. That was Roberto, then there was a man with a golden skull on his neck, the man with the crow and finally the man with the red haired female skull. We get those men first and then once I'm done with them then I will go after Marcos not you" she spoke directly to Gin forgetting he had his whole gang. "Don't even start with me Mister. I don't want to hear you or anyone lecture me about how I'm weak or stupid. I know I am those things but that isn't going to stop me from getting those bastards you hear!"

Loud horses whined behind the ground as three people came towards them. As the group got closer Zullie was taken aback. "Maria!" She shouted getting out of her chair and rushing over to her. The sheriff as well as one of his deputy came with her sister who smiled upon seeing Zullie. She got off her horse holding out her arms as Zullie hugged her. "What are you doing here?" Zullie said not letting her go for a moment. She hadn't seen Maria since their parent's death. Maria had came to the funeral as well as her brother but they hadn't spoken much. "You left so soon after the funeral. I didn't get to speak to you? What am I doing here? Where have you been? I've been trying to reach out to you in months" Maria scolded causing Zullie to pull back groaning quietly. "What are you doing? Hm?" Maria said grabbing Zullie by the ear starting to curse her out in Spanish seeming really angry with Zullie. Once she was done screaming she let go of Zullie's ear who was holding her head whining back at her. Maria put her hands to her hips before looking behind Zullie seeing the gang she noticed the tattoos and also recognized them from the pictures she had seen in her past. "Zullie... let's get out of here" Maria said her eyes landing on Gin quickly looking back at Zullie. "What have you gotten yourself into?" Maria whispered to her. "I'm doing what is right. I'm going after the bastards" Zullie stated earning another harsh tug to her ear from Maria. "Don't curse at me pendeja" Maria warned letting her go. "But you... never mind" Zullie grumbled. "Look, I'm going after Muerte Verde. Do you see what they did to me. What they did to them"

"Zullie, you need to let it go. I know that sounds cruel but there is nothing you can do. What? You think you can pretend to play as a bounty Hunter and you'll be alright? No! You're gonna get yourself killed you were lucky to get out and now you're free. Come with me, my husband already said you can stay with us. As long as you help or course"

Zullie seemed insulted at her sister's request. Her husband creeped her out and was barely useful for anything other than holding a damn bottle.

Last edited:
Gin looks at his cards listening to Zullie speak, only when she refused to tell him anything more about Marcos did he put his cards down and glare at her but waits until she was done speaking. "Right, so your plan is to let more innocent people die first" he said looking at Sadie "what was death count?" "Maybe we sho.." "what was it?" "12 dead" "kids?" "Gin, come on it ain.... 2" Sadie said shaking her head when Gin glared at her. "You hear that? Ill tell you what Zullie" Gin said pushing his seat closer to Zullies "you go on and do what you think is right, no one's stopping you , but make sure you stop back at tumbleweed and tell all those people that more of them needs to die so you can finally go and get your vengeance, go on" he said gesturing his head for Zullie to leave before returning to his card game. "So we start with the fences?" "Looks like it, what about there weapons?"
"From what I seen? Cheap, its not like we are dealing with professionals or anything, that reminds me can we use the chair?" "No" "no" the two snaps making Gregory look between them two "come on, I fixed to melting problems, this could be a break through, humane deaths" "The last time you said that, the mans skin melted" "ah, semantics..... oh look we have company" Gregory said looking up at the group of people that had arrived interrupting there card game. Sadie and Gregory stand up to go and make them some food while Gin remains at the table looking at his hand before checking the other twos cards letting out a small chuckle when he realized he would have won the round. He waits until Maria was finished speaking before turning to look at her "this mean I got Marco's attention?.... your perfume, smelt it when we first got back to tumbleweed, now , I want to believe that you came out of that town unscathed thanks the brave young men of the tumbleweed sheriffs department, hell, I would even take it you strolled right after the raid" He said throwing all the cards back into the center of the table. "Now i would love to explain to you slower folks what I ment, but I'm afraid dinner is ready" Gin said waving at all of them with a half hearted smile "Zullie.... you remember what I said about beautiful people ya hear..... Maria" Gin said before typing his hat at Maria before joining the other Ace's at thefire. "ok now that that's over, how about I change your mind on the cha...?
"NO""Shut the hell up Greg""NO"

Last edited:
"I'm not going anywhere and that goes to you as well Mister Gin. Lives are going to be taken either way and it's not fair to say that. Not when you got your revenge for your own family. You can't" Zullie stated. Maria seemed to look disappointed, rubbing her temples. "Zullie, please ca-"

"No! I don't want to hear it at all. Nothing you can say is going to stop me. You weren't there, that's not fair"
Zullie said feeling herself get emotional. "Just leave. I didn't ask you to be here so just go" Zullie said turning away from her going over to the others who were still speaking among themselves. "Can I still join y'all for dinner?"

Maria stood back for a second Sheriff Freeman coming up behind her. "I told you, she wasn't going to listen to you. She's hell bent o-" Maria punched the sheriff causing him to fall back. "You and I both know she wouldn't be on this path if you would have..." she spoke softly to him before going over to the table stepping besides Zullie. "Mind for one more? Nice to meet you all. Names Maria" she said Zullie giving her a confused look. "I said go home"

"I'm not going anywhere. If you're not going then I'm staying with you"

"What!? In god's name no woman. You have three children"

"Four, including you. Now gentlemen and ma'am I hope my sister here hasn't caused you much trouble. What we having?"
She said sitting down taking Zullie's seat.

The moment Zullie mentioned revenge for his family, Gin closes his eyes and takes a deep breath already dreading what came next. "Revenge?" Sadie said being the first to break the silence with a look of a mix of confusion and anger "gin" she said with a slight choke. "You said it was a sick......" Quickly turning away in frustrating after seeing Bloodwolf looks down in guilt. "Its not his fault, i told him to lie to you guys, we met up" Gin explains while he knelt down by the fire and dumps his bowl of stew back into the pot. "And exactly how long was ya gonna keep this a dam secret?" "Shhhh Sadie, now that the truth is out, I want to here gin explain" "well?!" Sadie crosses her arm shooting Daggers into Gin with her glare. "You know those vacations I like to take?, well truth is, I had a wife, kid too" making Sadie scoff in anger.
"They were killed by a few hucksters looking for a quick payday" Gin said stareing into the fire taking a bottle of whiskey when Gregory had pulled it out from his coat pocket. He takes a few chugs from the bottle before taking another deep breath realizing that talking about it again was even harder than the first time "then I killed them" Gin said looking up at Sadie as if he was telling her that she wasn't going to get any more. "Thats why the the old ...." "don't tell me what I already know!" Shaking his head taking another drink. "You want to know why I don't much care for you boys?" Gin yells at the Sheriff and his deputies while standing back up and turning around. "Its because you clowns never do really save anyone, do you?, to serve and protect, up hold the law" Gin spits on the ground before walking off around the camp over to the wagon. "I think he was telling you lot to fuck off" Gregory said to the other men while he took a spoon full of stew and stuffed it into his mouth. "Sadie" introduced her self to Maria when she sat at the table. Blood wolf walks up to the table and offers the girl some food before returning to the fire to stir the pot. Gregory stares at Zullie while he stands at the fire eating his stew. "Don't mind that idiot" Sadie said walking over to were gin sat. Gregory continues to stare but snaps his head back at the sheriff who was taking his time to get back on his horse causing his deputies to ride off with out him.

"Thank you handsome" Maria said to Bloodwolf as she accepted the stew taking a couple of bites. Reminded her of those cold stormy nights where she would be hunkered under a small dirty tent with two other males. The stew always seem to take the cold away even if there was just a little. "Nice to meet you Sadie" she said nodding at the older female. Zullie sat down with them not accepting food as she wasn't feeling like she had the appetite to eat. When Sadie mentioned Gregory, Zullie couldn't help but look over at him only to see him already staring at her. She seemed surprised quickly looking away still feeling his eyes on her. She felt self conscious covering her cheek where the scar laid. She noticed he was covered almost head to toes with markings and she wondered if he was just staring at her large gash. Had anyone ever told him that staring is rude. After a while she was able to look back at him seeing he was no longer looking at her. "Madre mia" she said rubbing her temples. Maria put her bowl down burping a little as she patted her stomach, "Now that was one great stew. Our mother was never much of a cook so nice to always have a nice home-cooked meal. Hope you don't mind me grabbing some more" Maria said getting up and walking over to the pot where Gin was still kneeling by. "Hello Mister.... what are your names?"

Zullie looked over at her sister then over at Sadie. "Do you think I'm doing wrong here?" She asked her being quiet so that only Sadie could hear their conversation. "Is it wrong?" She said not really sure what else to ask. She was in the wrong for letting innocent die but if she told them then they would go in guns blazing. She saw how they moved, how they fought, she was nothing like that.