The Devil’s Playground

"Haha, that is because Gerald, although I think i make better teacher" The old man said lauping when he had herd what Zullie had to say about Gin but puts his head down when she had mentioned something about Gin not having anything to deal with.
"He his good man, just lost ... for the moment" Tasidus said laughing again not wanting to say anymore "the sun will always rise again" The old man said holding up his glass but is interrupted by a loud gunshot from the second floor before a few deputies rush into the bar. "Stay here scarecrow" the man said standing back up and making his way up to the second floor.

The disgusted look on Gin's face had slowly turned back into the same look of boredom he had when the first encounter they had. His wearied eye seemed like it was once again looking right through her showing that he did not care for what she had to say if it wasn't what he exactly wanted to hear. "Threat?" Gin said stepping back while he gently pushed Lucy away but slowly moves one hand up and caressing her cheek "her name was Lucy, and she was beautiful" He said actually beginning to smirk at the thought of his wife

~"What the hell ya doin?!, I just cleaned that!" A young woman said running up and smacking Gin's arm as he pinned a bounty down on to the tabletop. "Can't you see im in the middle of something?" "No!" The woman said beginning to smacking Gin over and over until he had lifted the bounty off of the table "alright, alright now stop hitting me!" "No!" She yells continuing to to smacking Gin's arm making him start to lauph "ok, I'm sorry, now please stop hitting me" "you better be!, your paying for the damages" the woman said glaring at Gin but shook her head and giggled when she saw the goofy look on Gin's face "now go on now, and try not to break anything else"
"Whats your name miss?" Gin asked while he tied the bounties hands together making the woman think about it. "Its Lucy"~

*BANG*

The hand that was caressing Lucy's cheek quickly moves to cover her mouth keeping her from screaming after Gin had just shot clean through her upper thigh "shh shh shh, hurts doesn't it, now we play my game" He said planting his revolver barrel into her gut with his finger on the trigger "although I would much rather you stop talking so here's hoping" He said letting Lucy's mouth go "where?" intending to give her one last chance to tell him the location of the gang leader. "GIN!" Tasidus yells walking upstairs with a few more deputies.
"Gin!.. what are you doing?" Tasidus said stopping the deputies at the end of the hallway while he approached the two.
"I got this covered gentlemen" Gin yells with his eye still trained on Lucy . Tasidus looks at Lucy then back at Gin before looking at the deputies and nodding his head making them head back down stairs.
"Gin, this isn't you, stop nonsense and we talk first, I..... I know what your going through, please Gin, leave American barbaric tactics to Gerald, put down gun"

“Gerald made him like this well I guess it could be worst” Zullie said tapping her fingers on the table trying to listen to what Tasidus would say about Gin. “Lost?” She said the word as if they were foreign to her. “What did he get himself lost in? The praise? The fame? What could a killer of killer be lost about?” She said with a scoff. “I would say decent man, no good man goes around slapping Everton” she said thinking about whether this man came just to try to make her feel sympathetic to Gin. She was about to say something else to see if she could pry the information from him but was interrupted by the loud gun shot. She didn’t listen to the old man following after and upstairs where
Lucy believed she had Gin especially when he mentioned the name Lucy. She placed a hand on his hand leaning closer only for her eyes to widen in horror when he covered her mouth shooting her in the thigh. She could only let out a muffle scream as she felt the sharp pain of the bullet. When he let go of her mouth did she let out a loud gasp gripping his arm tightly. She seemed almost angry before laughing weakly at him. “I see, touchy subject, guess you don’t need to speak for me to know” she said spitting at his feet. “His name is Marcos Del Verde, if you thought I knew his exact location then you’re dumber than I thought” she said seeing the other men arrive.

As Zullie went up she passed the deputies who were leaving the other group looking a bit worried themselves. Once up she saw what was happening, first she could smell the blood then the bullet that had pierce Lucy’s leg. Zullie seemed surprised that Gin had shot their informant and was wondering if he hit his head on the way down the mountain. “Now what in the hell Gin! You stick a needle in my leg after willingly saying I’ll go and then you come in the saloon and start shooting women we need? You’re a lot more like Gerald. Earlier you told me it takes one shot to kill a person so unless you’re planning on killing Miss Lucy then do it quick and let’s go. I don’t know if you thought you were going to leave here without me but I’m coming with you now hurry up” she said not caring if he killed Lucy or not. She didn’t need the woman to know where the leader was. She knew she just had to make sure that Gin didn’t know.

"She'll live, she's a strong one" Gin said with a smirk admiring how Lucy could still stand on her own with a hole in her upper thigh. "Relax Tasidus, we were just getting to know each other since me and miss ... Lucy will be working together here" He said holstering his revolver while he picks up Lucy in a bridal postion before she could fall from losing too much blood. "I'll take you to the doctor" Gin said not really giving Lucy a choice as he walks past tasidus who had a confused look on his face "im not apologizing for sticking you so deal with it" Gin said to Zulllie seeing she was still upset with him about knocking her out again. "The silence was nice" he said smiling only after he had passed her. Walking down the stairs he looks down at all the money left on the ground "well at least you still get your money, it will still be here when you get back" Gin explains looking at everyone in the bar before heading out towards the clinic. "You must feel good right now, loosing so much blood makes your body go numb, almost creates a sense of euphoria, you sure you don't want to tell me anything else?" Gin said teasingly just as he gets to the doctors office who had let put a sigh seeing Gin return with another bloody person. "Dammit Gin I was just about to head on home" "ya I know I know, last one, I swear" Gin said handing Lucy off to the doctor.
"Feel better" He tips his hat at Lucy while he gave her a warm smile for the first time before walking back into the rain and rushes over to his horse. "How's your arm?" Asking Zullie as she just walked up.

Lucy glared at Gin when he picked her up. “Unhand me you animal!” She shouted at him. She tried to hit him, smacking his face but not too rough as she was feeling weak from the gunshot. This wasn’t her first time getting shot but it still hurt like hell. “Taking me to the doctor after shouting me, what a gentleman” she said sarcastically giving a quick glance at Zullie who quickly looked away from her. Lucy rose an eyebrow but said nothing noticing Gin smile after speaking to Zullie. “You’re a bastard” Zullie muttered. Lucy said nothing as Gin took her to the doctor listening to him try and pry more information from her. She didn’t budge saying nothing when left at the doctor not even a goodbye. She seem to be thinking hard about something or at least as best as she could due to the bullet wound. The only thing she could do was laugh when he smiled at her again.

Zullie walked over to Gin seeing him no longer have the woman. “Did you dump the woman‘s body or something? Seemed like you were ready to do much more when we all got there“ she said lifting her arm when he asked her about it. “It’s fine, good enough to do this” she said flipping him the bird. “If you ever try sticking some needle in me again I will tear out your throat with my own teeth. It wouldn’t be the first time I’ve done It so don’t worry I won’t miss” she growled at him getting onto her horse being gentle not to hurt her arm. She said nothing for a moment pondering something. What Tasidus said to her about Gin, how he was lost, “Are you lost Gin?” She asked bluntly not really giving any reasoning for her question. Smacking her horse as she took off back towards the mountain that nearly claimed her arm. They were going back to those mines and then they were gonna shot through every single one of those bastards.

Once again both Gin and Zullie were on Mount Hagen, the wind was still howling but the worst of the blizzard was gone. Zullie could see a little better and despite the cold was determined to keep going. “We’re almost there!” Zullie shouted through the wind when they arrived at the mines. Getting off her horse she hitched it somewhere away from the snow so it wasn’t hitting the horse the whole time. She pet it gently silently thanking it for not throwing her off again. She was lucky she landed in snow although not the softest still better than the cold hard ground. Walking over to the opening she sneezed covering her face, “I’m gonna be sick after this” she told Gin opening the mine once again greeted by the light underground. She stared down at the hole and then over at Gin. “Leave the miners alone. They are just people from the town nearby. Most probably don’t even know they are working for a gang trust me” she said not explaining how she knew this information. “From what I remember Lucy telling me was that Roberto would be near the end of the mines, she doesn’t know how far it goes but she said its new so it shouldn’t be too far” she said. “Also, watch out for any dynamite. Shooting will be dangerous” she said taking out her pistol getting ready for the battle ahead of her. She climbed down the stairs, her arm still hurting but she was stronger than before.

Once down the mineshaft the only noises that could be heard were the pings of the pickaxe and chatter that was scattered all around. She looked over at Gin before giving him a confident smirk as she crouch down slowly making her way through the mines watching out for any gang members. As they walked about to turn a corner when a group of men blocked the direction. Two of them held guns and were speaking in Spanish to each other while three other men worked on some areas looking tired and worn out. The three of them were civilian while it seem as thought the other two were gang members. Getting up, Zullie went behind one of the men executing him from behind before plunging her knife unto the other’s ones neck, She stabbed him over and over until it stained her yellow coat with the fresh color. Once done, she looked up at the three other men who screamed in horror. Two of them ran away while Zullie lassoed the other one down knocking him out with the butt of her gun. Screams of horror ran down the hall as Zullie began to shoot down the gang members she saw, if she saw a miner she would simply knock them out. She brutally killed any gang member that stood in her way before reaching the end where Roberto laid. “Chinga tu madre pinche burja“ Roberto said shooting at the two of them. By the time they reached the end Zullie was breathing heavily and felt like her vision was about to give out. She was still weak due to her arm and her underweight body. She wasn’t used for this much action but she had to keep going. “He’s mine” she growled at Gin going again taking cover each time the man shot at her. Taking out her hatchet she attacked the man who screamed seeing her terrifying image. Without hesitation Zullie swung her hatchet cutting off the man‘s hand off, the one in which he used his gun with. He screamed as she kicked his knee down before falling herself passing out on the floor the poor man still screaming before reaching for the hatchet Zullie used ready for revenge. “I‘m gonna kill you!” He said lifting his one good arm.

"Go's to show how much you think you know" Gin said looking at Zullie just as she flipped him off "but I'm seeing its a trend out west" Climbing onto his horse and reaching down to pat him "I would shoot you before I let those yellow choppers near me" giving her a genuine disgusted look showing how serious he was with hygiene. "Lost...?" He trys to question what she ment while she rode off. Gin rides a few feet behind Zullie and keeps to his self as they made there way back to the hagen mines. When they arrive, Gin double checks his revolvers before climbing off his horse. He doesn't answer Zullie when she told him something about not killing the people in the mine but let's her take the lead when they finally desended the ladder into the mine. Seeing Zullie do her thing, Gin decides to lay back, slowly moving from cover to cover continuing to follow behind Zullie up the the group of men but stops when he sees another tunnel that led in a different direction only wrap back around to find the a one handed man ready to Execute Zullie. He lets out a Whistle getting the mans attention before buckling one of his knees forcing him to his knees while snatching the hatchet in one motion. seeing Zullie once again passed out, Gin lets out an annoyed sigh "it dawned on me why we haven't found the old man, which is why this mine isn't a grave yet and your still here" He said hitting the man with the blunt side of the Hatchet before knocking him down. "Where's marcos?" Gin said not even waiting for the man to speak before planting his boot on the mans throte and pressing down. "He's still in west Elizabeth isn't he" Gin said shaking his head as he chuckled, cursing to his self not realizing sooner "should of known, hmph the kid didn't bat an eye when she herd Marco's name" Gin said throwing Zullies hatchet into the man's skull before walking over to Zullie and tapping her with his boot "get up" pulling out his canteen and dumping some water onto Zullies face.

Zullie waited for her father to come out of the saloon. She stood by the wagon gun ready for any trouble that might come her way despite only being 13 at the time she was confident in her shots and if she had to she would claw and bite her way through.. They were dropping off some goods although she never really understood why her father always told her to wait outside. If he wanted her to continue their business then she would eventually have to learn. As she waited she looked at the people who entered and left e saloon. Most entered sober and others left pissed to the head. It was entertaining for a while but she still wish she could do something else then just stand there. “Well aren’t you just an adorable little gun slinger” a woman’s voice said behind her. Turning around she came face to face with a tall beautiful woman. She wore dark make up and had long black hair with dewy eyes. The woman looked quite innocent but Zullie had a feeling she wasn’t. Zullie said nothing standing there unsure of what to do or say. “Are you a shy one too? Or just mysterious and quiet” the woman said walking over to her looking at the wagon and then back at the young Zullie. “Oh come on sweet pie, at least tell me your name. Im Annabelles and you?” She asked. Zullie shifted around nervously in her position. “M-My name is Z-Zullie” she stuttered. “Zullie? Now that’s a name I haven’t heard before well aren’t you sweet. I guess you are just shy” Annabelle said standing next to her leaning against the wagon. Now that the strange woman was near her Zullie was intimidated by her presence. The woman was well endowed and held her feminine strong. It made her self-conscious looking down at her kid body. “Oh sweetheart don’t do that to yourself, you’ll only drive yourself insane. You’re young, you’ll grow” Annabelle said reading her thoughts easily. “My father says I’ll always stay this plain and ugly” Zullie said suddenly. “Your father sounds like some of the men who buy my time. Don’t listen to him sweet heart. Every woman is beautiful one must just look inside first to bring it out. My mother used to tell me that” Annabelle said cupping Zullie’s cheek causing the young girl to get fluster again. “So sweet, I’ll see you around my little gunslinger” she said giving Zullie a kiss on the cheek as she went inside. Moments later her father came out seeing a smiling Zullie with what seemed as red lipstick on her cheek. Without hesitation her father slapped her across the face wiping the smile she just had. She yelled holding her cheeks, tears in her eyes. ”Get in the wagon” he commanded making Zullie get on.

Zullie choked in surprise as the water fell onto her face waking her up from her unconsciousness. She held her head forgetting where she was before turning her head seeing the man dead the hatchet in his head. “Hey! I wasn’t done with him!” She shouted at Gin scrambling up and going over to the man who was long dead. “No, no, no!” She screamed at Gin. “This isn’t what you had to do!” She said sounding almost as insane as she looked. She took out the hatchet before drawing her hunting knife working on the mans face, tearing through his cheek and then eye giving him one nasty wound similar to the one she had gotten from Marcos. She spat on the man after she was done getting up feeling nothing at the moment.

"Didn't look that way" Gin said sipping on his canteen watching Zullie scrambling over to the dead man and winced in disgust seeing her cut the mans face. He turns away to see a few of the miners Cowering in fear as he spots them. "You, come here" calling one of the miners over to him. "Gather the other miners and head down the mountain to Valentine, let the sheriff know what happened here" Gin said gesturing his head for the man to go. When the two along with the other miners finally make there way up the ladder, Gin pulls out a dynamite he had picked up and lights it with one of the lanterns the miners held before dropping it into the mine and closing the hatch. He turns around and climbs onto his horse leading the men away from the mine as the explosion echos loudly over the mountain cliffs.
"So was that the man who scared ur face? Or was it Marco's?

Zullie followed Gin along with the miners who made sure to stay away from Zullie who said nothing after cutting the man. She didn’t speak up until Gin asked her. “Don’t bother” she said leaning her head down cupping the half of her face scarred.

Zullie screamed in horror as the two men held her down while a third stood over her laughing as Marcos cut into her. “Stop! Stop! Por Favor!” She screamed begging for them to stop, begging them to kill her, begging for anything but them to stop. She couldn’t really see the men through the blood and tears that ran down her face. “Papà, ayuda!” She begged. All she could hear were the men laughing at her cries of pain. “There you go, now you look even better than before. Something unique to go with that nice round face of yours although don’t know if many people will see it once we’re done with you. Boys, I’m done with my fun here. Y’all know what to do. Bring her out back and make sure to give her a nice run around the property then once your done do with whatever you please with the body” Marcos said getting off of Zullie who could barely see the man through her good eye. He smiled down at her giving her a wink before being dragged away.

Zullie stopped her horse gripping the reins on her horse tighter. “Why are you lost Gin?” She said keeping her head down although her voice betrayed her cracking at the question. “Tasidus said you were lost so why are you lost? He said you were going through a lot” she said answering his question with another question. “Answer me that first and if you can’t then don’t bother” she said smacking her horse roughly her horse running ahead of Gin. She didn’t really wait for his answer not really expecting him to speak up.

Soon the group made it back to Valentine where the remaining miners spoke to the sheriff about what had happened down in the mines. Many were confused on why a crazy woman came in beating them and killing the rest. Zullie was quite exhausted, her body weaken from the fight. She was breathing heavily again getting off her horse nearly falling off of it. “Well shit, I thought the group was lying but I see it with my own eyes. Did y’all happen to just go out and take out a couple of men from the Muerta Verde?” Mr. Malloy said chuckling. “You girl look like you’re about to pass out and die yourself” he said laughing. Zullie said nothing dragging herself to the saloon not even bothering with the doctor. She hated the doctor and wasn’t about to get help she just needed a room to rest in.

she will be fine" Gin said to the Sherif still on his horse watching as Zullie slowly makes her way towards the saloon still thinking about what she had asked him on there way back to Valentine. "Get a message out to Freeman, tell him im heading his way, then send a send a message to the Saint's, sign it out to a Dimond. One cross three slashes from the top right to bottom left" Gin said jumping off of his horse and showing the sheriff what he ment by using his foot to draw the symbol in the dirt with his boot. After making sure the sheriff got it down, He go's over to the saloon finding Lucy's money still lying over the floor with every one pretending like it wasn't there. He follows Zullie up the stairs gesturing his head to the bartender who gave him a nod. Unknown to Zullie Gin had already set her up by allowing Gin's tab to be used by Zullie since she had a bad habit of not paying for things. "This is you" Gin said leading Zullie into a room with a bath already brought up. He waits until Zullie had removed her coat before pulling a chair over to the bed "hurry up and sit" Gin said with an annoyed voice knowing Zullie would be difficult "your gonna loose that arm if we you don't keep it clean" Gin scolded Zullie as he sat her down before unwrapping Zullies bloody bandages, taking one of the warm wet cloths from the back being as gentle as he could while he began to clean it. "about what you asked..., i wouldn't be able to tell you since I don't know what he ment by it.... i suppose it had someone to do with this" He said pulling the music box that he would randomly listen to at times. He opens it and lets the some slow tune play clearly sounding a little more broken than last time. "you told me before that I didn't know what revenge is, truth is" Gin said leaning back in his chair and letting out a deep breath realizing how hard it was to talk about his past "I had a son once... Cooper, his mother was a waitress in Rhodes, he was a good kid.... I guess she was too" Gin said smiling as he remembered them "she was around your age when I first met her, her name was Lucy, hmph more stubborn than a mule" Gim said chucking softly while he continues to clean Zullie's arm.

Zullie turned her head when Gin spoke to her leading her to a room with a nice bath waiting for her. Her cold bones were practically screaming for her to jump in right away. Her eyes felt heavy the tiredness getting to her. Taking off her coat she was about to take off her cloth to use the bath but was stopped by Gin who began to scold her. She grumbled to herself begrudgingly sitting down in front of Gin who continued to lecture her about her arm. “Geez, I was gonna clean it” she muttered. She watched as he undid the bandage looking away from the new wound that would be added to her scar collection. “If I lose my arm I could still fight. Be a one armed witch, I bet that would scare people even more” she said almost delighted at the idea. She did however look back when he tended it noticing how gentle he was being making sure to avoid hurting her too badly. She looked at him only to quickly look away when he began to speak up again. “That’s the same music box you were playing from before. You put it away real quickly when we first met” she said listening to the broken song play. The more Gin spoke the more she felt that same sickening feeling she had that night with her parents. She looked at Gin expecting to see a sorrowful man but instead saw a kinder man with a sad smile. “Once? Was? Someone came and took your family from you too? I’m sorry Mister Gin I hope you made those bastards pay if you got your revenge. You under then why I have to do this why I can’t stop or give up why I needed your help... it was a reason I needed help from Gerald. He saved my life, probably didn’t do it on purpose but he still did” she said pausing for a moment.

“Muerte Verde came during the night, it was storming pretty crazily outside and so me and my parents were huddled in close by the fire praying our house wasn’t torn apart by the wind how foolish to think that only the wind could tear us apart. They came, Marcos came making it even more personal. He beat my father in front of my mother did horrible things to my mother” she said her eyes watering at the memories but she continued on rubbing her eyes with her good hand. “They did so much to them and made me watch it all while they beat me too. He killed my mother first, slit her throat nice and slowly so she could choke. Then blew my father’s brain in front of me. I could still feel his blood on me sometimes. I thought they were gonna kill me I thought they would do it quick, I was praying for something quick but no he came. They held me down and he cut right into my face, tore through me and even when I begged for them to stop they continued. They tied me to their horses and dragged me, I don’t know for how long but when it finally stopped Gerald was there. He made a quick job of them and almost didn’t realize I was there but somehow I was able to get up and craw towards him. He must have took some pity and took me back to tumbleweed where the doctor tried their best to help me”

Zullie went silent after that staring down at the floor. She didn’t realize how much she was holding in until she spoke. Even after what happened she never told the sheriff what had happened. All she said was her parents had been killed. She didn’t want anyone to know what had happened that night but now it was out. She didn’t even tell Gin a crucial part, the last words her father said to her. “I’m gonna kill him, Marcos and his whole gang of people. Im gonna mark every single one of them like he left me so that he knows that I am coming for him all of them” she said her voice trembling.

"That pain you felt, its a terrible feeling but I learned that there is nothing that can make you feel it again..." Gin said as he finishes Zullie's arm and reaches for the music box to close it. "Zullie" Gin lowers his head before looking her in her eyes "the hardest part hasn't come yet... you need to ask your self what your going to do when there is no one left to blame, and I hate to say this, but even I still haven't found my answer" Gin said finally picking up the music box and placing it back into his coat just as one of the bar maids enters the room with some food. "You can set it down over there, thank you" gin said waiting for the barmaid to leave before walking over to the door "you should look at your self in the mirror, those shots i gave you were mixed with a formula i got from up north, said its loaded with nutrients and and stuff, i you've gotten a little heavier too" Gin said smirking "next time you catch these town boys stareing you should try and listen to what there saying before assuming the worst, don't think they care so much of that scar of yours then you think" Gin said admitting that Zullie was a good looking girl once you got past the dirt grime and blood. "But becareful, we beautiful don't know who to trust most of the......huuhhhhghhhhhh" before Gin could finish his sentence Tasidus steps into the door way picking up Gin in another bearing leaving him with his eye wide open with a shocked expression on his face.

"There you are haha, "help...me" oh scarecrow! Hello, I borrow Gin" "zul...lie" Tasidus said closing Zullies door and walking off with gin.

• Haha
Reactions: Queen Sonia
The worst had already happened what else did Zullie have to fear if those she cared about were already gone. She said nothing only looking back at him when he said her name. She listened to him speak, feeling herself tense up more especially when he said he himself was still unable to find the answer. She felt her head drop down again wondering if his words were suppose to help or make her feel better. Maybe it would be different for her. She was foolish to think that it could be different. When the maid came in she looked up to see the food, her stomach growling loudly. She was about to reach for a bite when Gin mentioned the shot he gave her as well as her looking heavier. She seemed embarrassed at the mention of town boys. She was a bit confused on why he was being so kind to her but she suppose it was because he was sympathetic and understood what she went through.

“Thanks Mister, I appreciate it” she said giving him a half smile. When he was suddenly grabbed by Tasidus the large male. She couldn’t help but cover her mouth keeping herself from bursting into laughter. The way Gin was picked up like a rag doll and then carried away just brought an unexpected laughter she could not resist. When the two of them left, Zullie considered helping Gin but kept thinking about what he said looking at herself. Even before she got the scar she never considered herself to be beautiful, her father would tell her constantly that she was as plain as a dried up desert in the middle of summer. Dusty and of no real use is what he would say to her. Did Gin really mean that or was he just pitying her.

Shaking her head she went to the bath removing her bloody cloth and cleaning herself throughly. She scrubbed through the grime and blood filling up the tub with quite a lot of dirt. Once done she looked down at the scars that littered her body, looking back at her face, her dark hair hung to her face, even with it wet it was even more tangle. Even when she tried to comb it, it would rebel against her. Looking down at her cloth she moved it around before finding her hunting knife. Grabbing it she grabbed the end of her hair before beginning to cut through it. She yelped a bit her tangled hair causing the blade to refuse to cut. She kept at it, cutting more and more of it before soon it was down to her neck, no longer messy but nice and short. She could see herself more clearly now and her head even felt lighter.

An hour later and Zullie came out of the saloon. A full belly and a sense of purpose again. She now had to find Gin and see what that large giant was doing with him. “Mister Gin!” She screamed

"Over here Zullie " Gin said waving Zullie over to him while he spoke with Tasidus and the sheriff. "You sure about this?, didn't Freeman tell you about her... past jo..." The sheriff quickly going quiet when Zullie had came close. "She's good enough" Gin said snatching the slip of paper out of the Sheriff's hand before handing it back to Zullie "congratulations, your licensed" "ha! This calls for celebr...." "we can celebrate later" Quickly silencing Tasidus before turning to look at the Sherif "did you do what o asked" "ya I got it done"
"What about the other thing?" "My men were following the woman just like you asked, but they ended up losing her near the south woods. "She moves pretty fast for someone who was shot in the leg... a fast one legged hooked, hmph " "sounds like beginning of bad joke" Tasidus making Gin let out a little chuckle. "Tasidus, this is Zullie, zullie Tasidus" "yes we already met, hello scarecrow" Tasidus said looking down at her bandaged arm. "Gin tells me you use hand to hand combat , come let me teach you, Gin come here" "thanks for volunteering Sheriff" Gin said not really giving the sheriff a choice while he pushes him towards Tasidus and Zullie."your hands can be weapons with simple trick" Tasidus explaing lifting the Sheriff's chin exposing his throte before using to fingers to press down under the Sheriff's adam'sapple "here for men and down here for woman, easy way to stun any one, can be quick poke" Tasidus says nudging the Sheriff to start to choke while he Gasped for air "ok you cry" "wh.... wait what?! Aw come on" the sheriff said being forced to stand up strait again by Gin. "Remember easy to stun, but try not to kill the sheriff " Tasidus said chucking making the sheriff pray under his breath.

“There you are Mister Gin! Was thinking you were squeezed into jelly or something. Glad to see you’re still in one piece” Zullie said. When she came over she could hear the others in the middle of a conversation. “Good enough for what?” She said worried about what Ginwould give her or think she was good enough for. No, she had to be kind, Gin had been showing a kinder side to himself to her at least she thought so, whatever it was it was probably good. Being handed over the paper she took a moment to look at the paper, she wanted to scream and shout and joy but it was cut short by Gin who was back to business. She was thrown into a lesson of self defense one she didn’t really know if she even needed one. She was pretty good at slashing through victims pretty easily. Turning to the sheriff she looked a little uncomfortable, “Um, are you sure about this mister. I don’t want to kill the sheriff especially after getting this beauty. Can we just celebrate?“ she said sheeply.

"You see?" Tasidus said looking at Gin with a grin when he herd Lucy wanted to celebrate instead of taking a lesson from him. Gin looks at Zullie who had looked uncomfortable before letting out a "Fine" "o thank god" The sheriff quickly said letting out a sigh of release. "Its celebration time!" Tasidus yells suddenly picking Zullie up with one arm and walking back into the Saloon making Gin smirk seeing Zullie get walked off. It didn't take long for the saloon to explode in music and excitement as Tasidus explains that they were looking to celebrate. Gin Joins Zullie at the bar ordering two drinks and placing a shot glass infront of Zullie while Tasidus went off to dace around with the other people in the pub. "To bastards and broken things" Gin said holding up his glass towards Zullie

Zullie smiled at Gin giving in, almost screaming when she was grabbed by Tasidus. “H-Hey!” She said before letting herself be taken off. After seeing how easily Gin was squeezed she thought it would be better for her to just not struggle. Once inside the bar the celebration began and Zullie couldn’t help but feel quite please with herself. This was a first time she had been to such a celebration especially one for her accomplishment. She was staring down at the paper feeling as though she needed to bury somewhere safe but that was probably not the safest thing to do. Suddenly Gin was besides her ordering them a drink, “Oh? Hm to bastards and broken things” she said toasted back drinking whatever he had poured her. She wince closing her eyes and making a disgusted look, “What was that?” She coughed trying to clear her throat. She laughed a bit, that was her first drink probably her last. “Thank you Mister Gin. Not just for this but from earlier” she said looking away from him feeling a bit embarrassed. “Phew, I think I need some air from that drink. Got me sweating a bit, excuse me” she said walking off to the back getting out.

Once outside Zullie let out a breath, her breath coming out in a small fog cloud. “We have to stop meeting like this. What will people say” Lucy’s voice said from behind her making Zullie jump. “W-What?” Zullie said confused. “I was just kidding, no need to look so guilty” Lucy said laughing. Zullie laughed back nervously, “Yeah, I knew that. Anyways, I should get back inside. Just came out here for some air but I think I’m good I’ll just he-“ Zullie was about to go back inside when she felt Lucy take ahold of her hand. Zullie looked back at her, “Sorry, your friend in there shot my leg. I have to walk with a brace now. Could you help me?” Lucy asked. “Um sure” Zullie said taking a hold of Lucy letting her lean on her. This allowed Lucy to look up at Zullie “My, look at that pretty little face. You know before with your hair I had a feeling you were holding back. With your hair like this you can see that beautiful face of yours” she said chuckling. Zullie blushed at this, “That’s the second time someone has complimented me like that” Zullie said thinking about what Gin had told her. She couldn’t help but smile about it, “Oh honey, you look like you’re about to melt. Thinking about someone?” Lucy asked. “Nothing like that, just happy is all” Zullie said.

“Happy? You look more than happy sweet heart you look quite please with yourself. Well hope whoever is making you feel like that I hope they are kind”

Zullie paused realizing what Lucy was getting at, “Oh goodness no. He’s a bastard, Gin. He said I was beautiful just like him. He was going to warn me about something but was taken before he could. I’m sure it was something ridiculous but he meant well” she said smiling. She admire Gin and it probably helped with how much he was giving to her as well. “Sorry about him shooting you, he was really angry after seeing my scars. The doctor told me, I didn’t think he would react this way but we’ll never mind I’m speaking too much. I need to learn when to quiet down, my father used to tell me that. Had me practice it quite often..... I don’t think it ever really worked”

Zullie helped Lucy into the saloon with her where the party continued to go on.

"You sure you don't want to just make poster? Why don't you go and take vacation, let him be hunted by bounty hunt..." Tasidus trys to plea with Gin after hearing his plan to take down the gang "its alright" Gin said pouring him another drink "come on, you were the one who said we are celebrating" Gin said clinking his glass with Tasidus's. Gin begins to smile again only to lose it when he sees Zullie helping Lucy into the Saloon, he shakes his head and downs his glass before standing back up and taking the bottle with him while he walked up to cut off the two. The moment Gin approaches Lucy the music stops and everyone go's quiet but starts back up when Gin gestures his hand towards the pianist. "make sure your ready to go by the morning" Gin said to Zullie before looking at Lucy but only chuckled and walked up past her heading to his room. "And Zullie, careful around this one, but I guess this will be your first test"

Zullie tended up when the music stopped and Gun came over. Zullie let go of Lucy taking a bit of a step forward so she was in front of Lucy. She relaxed when the music came on, “Um no problem Mister Gin. Ah, where you going?” She asked seeing he was heading upstairs. Lucy looked back at Gin, looking back at him with her own smirk. “First test?” Zullie said looking at Lucy who looked away when the younger woman stared. “Um, well I’ll be going to bed as well. I helped you in so I’ll bid you a good night” Zullie said heading up the stairs as well. “Well goodnight Zully” Lucy called out after her. Zullie looked uncomfortable walking quickly over to Gin before he could go in his room. “Mister! Hey Mister” she almost running into him. “Sorry, sometimes my feet like to betray me” she said. “Well, so, I was going to bed as well. If we are waking up late then I want to make sure I’m extra sharp. I-I want you to know I’m taking this serious. I mean it, I won’t take this piece of paper lightly I will wear it with some pride” she said laughing. “Well, good night then” she said smiling at him before heading to her own room.

"just gin is fine" He said opening his door before holding an arm out as Zullie came running up to him just in case he needed to catch her. He chuckles hearing Zullie barely containing her excitement before walking off to her room. "Zullie..." He said stopping her before she could walk into her room. "That paper isn't good to anyone if you go and get your self killed.... so just try to be careful out there,.... when you pray for rain you got to deal with the mud, anyway, congratulations, you earned it" he said giving her a warm smile while he nodded his head once. Gin takes his seat on his bed swishing the bottle around before taking a sip. He pulls out his music box and listenes to the tune while he stood up and took a seat next to the window stareing out while he thought to his self.

Zullie went to bed, thinking about what Gin said. She let those words drift through her head as she fell asleep. The sleep came easily but did not stay for long. Zullie

Zullie, Zullie, Zullie!” Zullie moved her head to the side weakly. Blood ran down her face blinding her eyesight for a second revealing a red tinted version of the world. She could see her father who was beaten and barely recognizable and her mother’s lifeless body next to him. Her father kept screaming her name but Zullie couldnt respond only being able to whimper pathetically. Marcos held her father up, she could see Marcos saying something but couldn’t hear it. Suddenly she heard her father scream at her again, he didn’t call her name instead screaming. “Do something! Pendeja!” A loud shot went off and where her father once sat instead a hole remain, Zullie felt something other then her own blood hit.

Zullie woke up alone in her room. The sky was still dark and despite the window being opened her body was hot. Her heart was racing and she felt like she was going to be sick. She got up quickly rushing over to the window nearly throwing herself out of it but stopping herself taking a shaky breath. She no longer felt tired, instead staying by the window not wanting to close her eyes.