The Devil’s Playground

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"Been up this way a few times" Gin said looking back at Zullie who had been starting to lag behind "come on if we move any slower we will get stuck and be forced to wait it out" He said trying to get her to move faster. Gin's horse lets out a loud neigh while its ears began to point up just as zullies horse started to panic. "He..! Ugh" He managed to quickly snatching one of the straps on Zullie's horse after it bucked her off intending to stop the horse from running away but is yanked off of his own horse being dragged into the snow. Two wolves chase after Gin being dragged away by Zullies horse. Gin's horse which was more trained stands its ground even sending one of hinde legs to deliver a skull crushing kicks to one of the wolves surrounding Zullie. When gin finally returned with Zullie's horse after killing the wolves who chased after him he finds her standing in the middle of a bloody mess "you ...." hearing the tone in her voice when Zullie asked if they could stop he lets out a deep breath and gives her a nod while he helped her back onto her horse and holds on to her reigns while they moved near one of the overhanging cliffs making a fire in the small cave like indention in the side of the cliff. He pulls the horse's on both ends shielding them from the snow while acting as a windbreaker to make it warmer for them. " let me see it" Gin said pulling off a rolled up blanket and wrapping it over Zullies shoulders before kneeling down to examined her wolf bites "im gonna have to clean it, take your coat off" going back to his horse to get some medical supplies .

Zullie shivered by the fire holding her arm close to her whimpering softly. She remember being bit by a dog when she was younger. She believed the dog was friendly and ran towards it expecting it to jump on her with friendly intent but attacked her with full force to kill her. It was nothing compared to what she felt now, her arm felt like it was on fire and her blood was so sticky and covered her hand. She looked up when Gin spoke asking her to remove her coat. She thanked him for the blanket the warmth helping a little bit against the harsh winter. She took off her coat cursing under her breath when she took it off her left arm. "Darn dog got a good snack off of me don't you think" she said trying to laugh but even with the light of the fire Gin could see she was shaken up. She was trying her best to keep it together but her hands shivered from more than just the cold. When looking at the wound again, she could see where the dog tore through. It wasn't much but still causing some blood, a large gash came from the back of the hand and down to just above the elbow. "That's a nasty one, have you seen this much blood before?" She said holding back any vile rising up. She felt quite pathetic in front of Gin even after telling herself she wouldn't act like this in front of him anymore. She wanted to show him that she was tough and while she at least handled herself back there with the wolves she wasn't holding herself quite together now.

"I wouldn't say a good snack, surprised I don't see any bone" He said referring to skinny she was carrying the equipment over to Zullie and begins to wash the cut and clean it up trying to be as gentle as he could. "Yes" giving Zullie a blunt answer when she asked if he had seen that much blood before. Every time she winced from the pain Gin would stop and look at her face seeing that she was doing her to lauph off her pain. He manages to clean the large gash Appling some ointment from a tin can before rapping it up tight. "That should hold up until we get back down south" grabbing a few extra blankets from the horses to wrap around her before going out to get more fire wood to feed the flames. "Get some rest, if we are stuck in this blizzard then that means the people we are looking for is too" He said making a make shift bed for Zullie before kneeling down next to the fire. "That ointment should be kicking in anytime now, the pain should subside but your going to feel tired, so don't you be trying to fight it" He warns her said it was made from a plant that had stimulating properties. Ginstares at the fire getting lost in thought as he remembered his conversation with Sadie then about the first time Gerald had taken him hunting laughing to his self when he remembered how upset Gerald would get when his eagerness would always get the best of him. "I'm going to go see if I can harvest one of those wolves" Gin suddenly said standing back up and going back out to skin a wolf. He takes a few more minutes heading up a hidden trail that led up to a small camp site the Gang uses but was surprised when it had still seemed untouched, which was weird since if Gerald was hunting this gang, then this would be one of the stops he would make. He returns to there camp with some meat and begins preparing a good wolf stew not helping but think about how odd it was to not see any signs of Gerald the entire time. When the stew was ready he leaves it hanging over the fire before checking up on Zullie who seemed to be passed out, even with the blankets and her coat her skin was still freezing making him a little worried taking off his own coat and covering her with it too before sliding all the blankets and using his own bodie heat to try and warm her.

Zullie watched as Gin tended to her wounds, she was surprise he wasn't scolding her for her mistake or telling her how much time she is wasting. He was actually being decent, she wouldn't say kind as he was doing this more so he didn't have to deal with her dying on him. She shivered taking a hold of the blankets and wrapping it around her skinny frame staring at the fire in front of her. She nodded when he told her to rest, feeling slightly groggy anyways from the cold, the medicine and the attack of the wolves. Getting a good nap in would do her just right. Right before Gin would leave the cave to grab the wolves did she speak up to him, "Thank you Mister Gin. For your help, I truly appreciate" she said keeping her eyes on the fire. Once he was gone she laid on the cold floor closing her eyes and falling asleep quickly.

The sun was beating down on the backs of both Zullie and her father as they rode down the road the horses moving slowly. She sighed wiping some sweat off her forehead, "Why do I have to come with ya, Maria and Roberto get to stay home and rest" she complained. "We've talked about this Mija, solo tu me puedes auydar no los otros" her father said sharply causing Zullie to shut up, his tone of voice told her that he was not in the mood to argue. This morning he had seemed tense and angry dragging her out of bed mumbling some curse words in Spanish. Everyone was still asleep even the animals out in the barn but still Zullie was forced to come. As they rode in silence her father seem to sense Zullie's feelings. He sighed before getting an idea opening up his vest he brought out a cigar lighting it up and beginning to smoke it. He looked over at Zullie who looked away when she was caught staring at him. He chuckled continuing to smoke the air being filled by the smoke. Others were bothered by it but Zullie was comforted by it.

Zullie took a deep breath smelling cigar and gin. She muttered something in her sleep snuggling closer to the warmth she felt in front of her. During her sleep she had turned her body to face Gin burying her face into his chest her hand also resting in between them. She thought she was back home waking up to another hot day but when she opened her eyes she found Gin's body against hers. She didn't move for a second realizing that if she moved Gin might wake up. Still he was close to her and it was getting a bit difficult to breath not to mention was she running a fever because she was beginning to heat up as well.

"Your awake" Gin said lifting the blankets up when he feels Zullies breath on his chest quicken to see Zullies eyes wide open. He lets out a yawn carefully pushing the blankets up off of the two befor sitting up and stretching his arms out before fixing his coat. "I did a little scouting last night, my group usually uses the same camp site every trip up this way, but didn't see any signs of Gerald passing through which is odd , so that lady from Valentine was lying or was fed the wrong information" Gin said pouring his self some Coffee "those wolves did a pretty good number on you" looking at her arm seeing some blood spots that had seeped through the banadges before looking her in her eyes knowing she knew what he was about to tell her. "Look I'm not gonna argue with you, but you can't hold an iron with that arm of yours" He said slowly sipping his coffee. "With a lot of ground to cover and a chance of us getting stuck in another storm it would be to risky, especially with that wound of yours" He said walking over to the stew he hade made and scouping some into a bowl and handing it to Zullie. "I'll go get the horses ready to ride," He said walking out of the small cave.

"AH!" Zullie shrieked in surprise not expecting Gin to be awake much less see her wake up. She sat up quickly turning away from him, wincing when she moved her arm too quickly. The bite stung and it didn't help that the cold came back once Gin removed the blankets. She did not understand Gin or what even went through his brain sometimes. She knew he slept or stayed with her because of the cold but the least he could have done was told her. She was a young woman after all and she had to be careful. "Lucy must be lying then" Zullie said quickly getting nervous again but pushing it down not wanting Gin to suspect of anything especially now. With how injured she was he would probably pack up and leave her for dead. "If you say Gerald would do that then it must be true" she said getting up grabbing her coat and putting it on. She turned back to look at him when he mentioned the wolves gripping her arm tightly making her wince again. "Shit, this ain't nothing" she said trying to smile through the tingles of pain. "I can still hold a pistol and my saw-off shotgun so don't worry about me, I've been through worst" she said thanking him when he gave her a bowl of the stew. Her stomach growled loudly and she slurped down the stew still finding herself wanting more afterwards. She usually never ate this much and so despite wanting more she knew if she had any she would be sick.

Zuliie helped with packing up their stuff inside the cave making sure to use her good hand although she still struggled a bit. Once done she came out of the cave holding their items and mounting them on the horses that were ready to be ridden. The winds were still strong and it was very misty, barely able to see with a lantern. "So, shall we keep moving? See if we find anything? Tracks or signs of someone out here. It might be difficult with the snow but right now it's all we got" she shouted at Gin through the wind.

Gin raises an eye brow seeing Zullie start to pack up. It seems she immediately gone back to her unique mentality of throwing common sense out the window. Shaking his head he climbs onto his horse "just Stay close behind, if we run into anything you let me take care off of it" He said trying to look up at the mountain "especially if we run into that gang" He said making sure she was listening while he rode next to her horse. "and stay on your fuckin horse" Gin said riding off into the trail. As the two made there way up the trail it started to become even more dangerous from the mounts of new snow covering the trails and the further they claimed the more Gin had doubted that they would even find the gang up there. Gin pulls the his bandana down pulling out his canteen and taking a drink before turning to look back at Zullie "if there was someone up her.." the sound of a gun shot echos around the cliffs making Gin turn to look. He holds his hand up to Zullie gesturing for her to follow quietly while they rode further up the trail.

Last edited:
"No problem old man Gin. I'll let you handle it. I'm sure a strong man like you can take care of business the right way" Zullie said, it wasn't clear if she was being sarcastic or not but did that really matter? "First sight of trouble and I'll run the opposite way" she said giving him a small salute taking her horse and lifting herself up. She had to bite her tongue to keep herself from crying when she moved her wounded arm. "S-See... e-easy" she struggled smiling tightly. She followed Gin behind keeping a good distance from each other why also searching for anything that might attack them. She kept her head low as the winds raged hard, the cold bit at every part of her. She was pretty sure her lips were turning blue. She managed to peek her head up when the gunshot went off. "We're getting closer" she said feeling her skin itching for a fight, she was on her way to find the people who took everything from her. She continued to follow Gin but was looking ready to run in guns blazing.

As they reach closer to what looked like a small camp, Gin unmounts his horse and pulls out a repeater before looking back at Zullie reminding her to stay quiet. He crouch walks up to a small mount of snow trying to peek over to get a better look. The camp was too small to be what they were looking for making him think it was either just look outs or some random folks that were caute in the storm. He quickly trys to scan the camp seeing a group of men standing around a camp fire and few others walking around the camp but didn't exactly make out how much there were. Kneeling back down he looks at Zullie who had begun to have that crazy look her eye.
He takes one last at the camp before turning back to Zullie "we leave two alive" He said gesturing his head to let her loose on the camp but grabs her good arm to stop her and pulls a snake oil tonic out "drink this, make sure you stay quiet and stay away from those torches" Gin begins to load his repeater "don't die" giving her one last piece of advice before creeping around the camp. He posts up on a small hill waiting for Zullie to get the Mens attention before raining down shots on the men who Zullie couldn't see. When one of the men tries to charge at Zullie, Gin fires a shot that wizzes past Zullies ear and hitting the man between his eyes.

Zullie's hand was in her coat, fingering the hatchet that laid hidden in there. She had put away her shotgun deciding she was going to get her hands extra dirty. It was an insane move on her part but she didn't care as she wanted to watch the horror in the men's faces as she cut into them just like they had cut into her. When they stopped close to the camp she counted how many men there were. Since the camp was small it wouldn't be hard to cut through them which seemed to urge Zullie onward. At the mention of keeping two alive made Zullie grunt with frustration. "Fine" she growl starting to move forward only to be stopped by Gin who handed her a drink. She opened it taking a sniff and almost gagging at the smell. "Lovely, thank you kindly mister" she said drinking the tonic trying her best not to throw it back up. Once it was done she threw the bottle away taking out her hatchet.

"don't die"

"No promises" she said smirking leaving Gin behind wondering what he was planning to do. Once she arrived near a stray man she was able to grab him quickly from behind plunging her hatch into his head before letting out a scream. This seem to surprise some of the men around the campfire. One turns only to catch the hatchet in his face as Zullie drew out her knife knocking down the first person she saw repeatedly stabbing them before moving onto the next one grabbing her hatchet and taking cover as the men shot at her. "What the fuck was that!?" One of them screamed. "Pinche bruja!" another screamed. "¿Bruja? Oh, te mostraré una bruja. ¡Los atraparé a todos!" Zullie screamed back vaulting over her cover and once again throwing her hatchet landing in a man's face.She was reaching for another weapon when a shot flew close to her face landing into a man who had ran up besides her ready to kill her but stopped by Gin. She smiled in the direction the bullet came from before taking some cover again.

It took a bit but by the time the camp was cleared out and only two men remained alive Zullie was covered with the blood and sweat of the other ones she cut down. She managed to hogtie the two men while Gin gave her some cover from the hill. She didn't wait for him already questioning the men. She sat on the back of one of them lifting his head up by the back of his hair and pressing her bloody hatchet on his neck. "¿Donde esta el campo? Where are the rest of them. Tell me and I might let you live" she hissed in the man's ear. "You crazy bitch, they'll kill you and whoever your friend was helping you" he said spitting at her causing Zullie to knock the man out with a smack of the handle of the blade.

Gin continues to fire away, shooting down each men with precision. Those who were lucky enough not to be close to Zullie were rewarded by swift death. When the camp had finally gone quiet he watches Zullie take down the last two men while reloading his repeater, seeing her covered in blood blood he can't help but remember the night he attacked the gang who took his family from him. After making his way down to the small camp, he checks to make sure everyone was dead before walking up to Zullie while she questioned the man only to knock him out when he spit in her face. "Go clean your self up" Gin said grabbing the tied up man by his leg and dragging him towards one of the tents before coming back out to get the other tied up man leaving him right outside the tent not saying anything while he closes the tent. After a few minutes the tent erupted in blood curdling screams with the man who was so reluctant to say anything now begging for Gin to stop, but even when the man had agreed to tell Gin everything the screams only got louder making the man laying out side the tent frozen with fear. As the screams stop, Gin steps out of the tent with his hands drenched in blood and takes one look at the other man before walking over to the barrel of water Zullie was using to clean her self to wash his hands. "Go ahead and ask him now, if he still doesn't want to talk then I will start with that one" He said to Zullie looking back at the man who was tied up out side the tent. If Zullie were to look into the tent she would see the man who spit on her covered in so much blood it was impossible to tell what Gin had actually done to him. The man had seemed to be broken shaking as he repeated over and over that he would tell them what they wanted to know.

Zullie looked up to see Gin, she didn't argue with him when he told her to clean up. She huffed going over to a barrel of water and beginning to clean the blood off her hands. She stared at the blood for a while swirling in the barrel, she soon could see her own reflection and the mess that she was. She nearly stumbled over when she heard the screams come inside the tent. She turned staring at the tent and then at the man laying on the ground. She could see the horror in his face causing Zullie's lip to twitch intro a smirk turning back to the barrel of water, splashing her face again. "Well, aren't you full of surprises Mister Gin. Thank you very much for your help" she said heading inside the tent giving the other man a quick glance. She was pretty sure she saw the man piss himself. "Santa Muerta, he did quite the number on you didn't he" she said bending down to grab the man by the hair pulling his head back. "¿Donde est-" before she could finish the man began to spill everything she needed. The poor man was so broken that by the time he was done he was a sobbing mess. "Por favor, kill me" he sobbed. "Keeping you alive would be cruel" she said causing the man to sob some more. She took out her knife slitting the man's throat. "I aight cruel" she said exiting the tent going straight for the other gang leader. "The other one told me everything I need" she said sitting on the other man's back pressing the blade onto his neck. "Please! No! Don't kill me!" He screamed.

After washing up Gin walks over to the camp fire kicking one of the bodies away to make room for him. He draws his knife and holds it over flames and stares at the hollow spade symbol that was cut out in its blade waiting for Zullie to come back out. "Leave him" Gin said to Zullie hearing the tied up man scream. He waits a few more seconds before standing back up and walking over to Zullie while he gestures for her to move. "Hold still" Gin Said pushing the mans head down while pressing his blade down on the side of his face causing him to scream in agony as Gin brands him before finally letting him go. Gin turns the mans face burying the burnt part of his face in the snow while cutting the man loose. The man hesintely looks between Zullie and Gin "th..than" "your gonna deliver a message for me to who ever you think needs to hear it, tell them I'll see em soon" Gin said patting the man on the shoulder while he helped him up even walking the man to one of the hitched horses. The man holds his branded face riding away slowly looking back at Gin with stunned look and rides off when he was far enough. Gin whistles for his horse putting his repeater back "how is your arm holding up?" Gin said turning to look back at Zullie "can you keep going?

Zullie did not look happy when Gin made her get off the man. She was looking forward into sticking the blade into the man's throat and twisting it but she did not fight with him this time knowing that this one gang member was not the person she wanted to make suffer. She said nothing as the man took off probably counting his lucky stars that he was still alive. When Gin came back to her Zullie opened her coat a bit to see her arm, more blood had began to spot even soaking the bandage. Now that the fight was over the pain returned. She hid her arm turning away from him and whistling for her own horse. "It's fine, I'll be able to make it. The place isn't too far away. A mine just west of here. That's where we'll find the bounty. He's gonna be protected by a good couple of gang members but there are innocent workers there. You leave them be and we get the rest of those bastards" she said lifting herself onto her horse not waiting for Gin as she took off.

It didn't take long before they came to the location the man had told her. The mine shaft was hidden but a twisted tree would be the landmark needed to know where the hidden entrance was at. Getting off her horse she hitched it to the tree grabbing her weapon and heading straight to the entrance her vision blurring as she stumbled onto the snow. She shook her head taking a deep breath, "I'm fine! Just took a tumble. Let's get through this so we can get off this damn mountain" she said opening the shaft revealing the mine. Zullie went to climb down the ladder but as soon as she tried to use her left arm did she cry out in pain falling off the ladder. Luckily she hadn't fallen that much just barely missing the hole that lead down the next ladder. "Shit! I'm fine!" She shouted at Gin holding her arm. "I-I just need a moment" she said although she wasn't looking well. She was trembling and even looked pale. It was clear she didn't want to give up not when they were so close.

"If they ain't hostages, they ain't innocent " Gin said cutting off Zullie when she told him what she learned from the gang member. When she showed him her arm he was going to say something but Zullie turns away before he could say anything.
"Hold up... hey Zullie " trying to get her stop but shakes his head when she races off to find the Mine shaft. By the time he had managed to catch up with her, Zullie had clumsily fell down the first ladder before blatantly lieing about being ok. "Sure" he said taking a seat next to Zullie and pulling out his canteen to take a drink of water before handing it to Zullie. "I once knew a guy that got mauled by a wolf... well he's dead now" Gin said chucking when he remembered what actually happened to the man "now hold up now" Gin said stopping Zullie from getting back up. "Your a really pain in the ass you know that, call you call your self this mountain woman, and can't even handel a few god dam wolves" Gin said beginning to lauph "hell, you freeze like a fox stareing at a thunderstorm when ever you get overwhelmed " He trys to say but could not contain his laughter. "You really are crazy" He said pulling out a syringe and showing it to Zullie. "But you ain't stupid" clutching her good arm so she could not reach for her gun "so ill give you the choice, you gather up what little wits you have and we retreat for now, come back when your fully healed, or" He said flipping the syring in his hand "or i put you out and do this my self, take away that revenge your after... its revenge right?"

Zullie took a deep breath taking the canteen from him and taking a slow drink. She shook her head trying to give herself the strength to keep going. "I'm fine, really I swear" she said unconvincingly not getting up from her spot. "Did the man die from the wolves?" She asked wondering if he was trying to say she was going to die. When he started to get up she was going to follow him but was stopped. "What's the hold up? I can't waste anymore time" She said angrily. She could do nothing but listen to him scold her and insult her as well. She trembled but not from the cold. Hearing him laugh in her face made her look down in shame, she couldn't even say anything to him. She was shocked to hear him say she was not stupid, "What is that? I don't do well with needles! Keep those away from me if you don't want to get a shiner" she threatened. When he grabbed her arm did she start to panic a bit. She was able to push herself halfway up, "Retreat?! You bastard! Damn you! What do you know about revenge. If you go down there and do this yourself then I'll.... I'll" she said her vision seemed to blacken for a moment before the light came back. She had to hold onto Gin before she regained herself. She was breathing heavily nodding her head, "Okay.... fine" she begrudgingly said. "You're gonna have to carry me up. I don't feel too well" she said still using him for support.

Last edited:
"Thats for sure" Gin said holding Zullie up with one arm while jabbing her leg with the syringe anyway. "Seeing how you are...." pulling Zullie over his shoulder "im a little surprise the old man didn't shoot you, let alone give you the time of day " chuckling as carefully climbed up the ladder and back to there horse's before gunning it back to Valentine where he had taken Zullie to the local doctor. Gin helps the doctor remove Zullies coat and shirt so her bandages could be removed but quickly turns back around and takes a seat at the window to look outside just as it started to rain. He didn't really know why since It was only the second time Gin had seen the scars she had across her body, but he hated to see. "Bad?" "Well, looks like its not infected, you guys did a good job cleaning it, looks like she lost alot of blood though"
"Hey doc, how does someone get scars like that?" Gin asked pulling out one of his revolvers to examine it. "Well...these marks i know, fella came in hear a few months ago, his shire ended up dragging his arse for a few miles, poor fella couldn't sit down for weeks" the doctor said letting out a little chuckle as he stitched Zullies arm together before dressing her wounds with fresh bandages but when he had looked up Gin was gone and the front door was about to swing shut. Gin walks through the town in the rain with a determined look heading strait for the saloon. He walks strait in looking for the prostitute that had been spying on the gang Zullie was hunting. When he finally finds Lucy he pushes the man she spoke with to the side only for the man to grab onto Gins shoulder "Whats the bastards name?" "Hey buddy I was kinda in t....." before the man could finish his sentence, Gin swiftly chops at the mans throte causingbthe man to gasp for air until Gin elbows the man in the face knocking him out returning his attention to Lucy "the gang leader, whats his name, where is he?!" Growing more angrier by the seconde "what? You need to get paid right?" Gin said pulling out a stack of bills and tossing them into Lucy's face letting it splash around her "that's what you people want isn't it?, there you go, now start talking i don't have all night"

Zullie's eyes widen when he jabbed the needle in her pressing down on the liquid and letting it in her. "You son of a bitch! I swear whe- su- ohhh" she stumbled leaning over him slowly fading into the dark as he took her back to the doctor where she would be treated for her wounds.

"Zullie, mija comb your hair for once" Zullie's mother Claudia said scolding her. "You're never going to find a husband like that" she said. Zullie's father scoffed, "She's not going anywhere she's staying right here with us. She's a great help around here. She doesn't need to marry she has work" he said firmly. "Ay Vejo what about her? What if she finds someone" her mother said. This only made her father scoff brushing his wife off while Zullie looked on.

Lucy was just about to take a client upstairs when Gin came over assaulting her client and nearly killing him with the chop. She winced holding her neck but remained calm, she was about to speak when he threw the money in her face causing a chuckle. "Now where's the race? You've been gone for a while, did you get the first guy" she said looking behind him to see Zullie. "The girl still isn't here? I hope she alright" she said grabbing her cup drinking from it. "You don't need to pay me for my information and I would appreciate if you didn't just throw your dirty paper in my face. I can endure a lot on my face but not filthy money" she joked. "You want to know all this information? And you expect me to immediately tell you? Well I suppose we can talk about it. I can tell you the man's name but I think we should speak about this in private considering you had to make a grand entrance and now everyone here is watching. I have a room upstairs, just follow me" she said taking a hold of his hand leading him upstairs to her room. "What I'm going to tell you is for your ears and the sheriff's as well" she said opening the door to her room waiting for him to go in.

Zullie woke up, smelling the foul smell of blood and dust, an odd combination that always told Zullie where she was. The doctor, she was greeted by the man who treated her who explained that Gin had brought her here and had her treated. He also explained that Gin left immediately after talking about her scars. "He saw them" Zullie said holding her chest. "Damn idiot, why did he have to use that needle on me. I was coming willingly" she said. "Do you have any idea where he would have gone?"

"No but you should stay in bed. You need to rest, the both of you were freezing when you came in. You were turning blue. It's probably because of your wei- Hey! Wait up"

Zullie had already gotten up making her way out of the doctor stumbling a bit. She was still groggily from the drug but other than that was happy to be back to somewhere more warm. Looking around, the town was dark only the small lights in the store illuminated the town. She figured if Gin went somewhere it was probably the Saloon to have a drink or something. She made her way over there wondering when they would head back to the mines. They were so close and of course she had to be taken back. Looking down at her, her stomach growled loudly again. She groaned holding her stomach that began to hurt. She would find Gin, after she got another meal. She remember the wolf stew Gin had made. She was gonna see what the recipe was for now she would have to settle with whatever stew the saloon had.

Gin shakes his head in annoynce listening to Lucy but gives her a callous look when she had asked about Zullie. Seeing her take the situation casually only infuriated Gin more, and when she grabbed his hand he pulls it back to escape her clutch to follow Lucy up to her room. "Hmph, then lets hope the Sheriff drags his ass all the way to piss pot of a town just to have his time wasted by some backwater urchin" Gin said stopping outside Lucy's room.
"If it hadn't hit you yet, I don't much care for you, nor do I want to hear anything else you got to say except a name and a place" Gin said closing Lucy's room door "The quicker you tell me what i need to know, the faster we see this gang put in the dirt, unless you intend to waste my time, because I guarantee my time is worth more than yours"

Meanwhile

"Ah?!, look its scarecrow" A giant man said taking a seat next to Zullie while she ordered her food. "I take it Gin came back to town" looking around for Gin before looking back at Zullie with a smile "im Tasidus, I'm sure young Gin has told you all about me........ he hasn't?" The old man said letting out a slight gasp as he shook his head "i need to teach that boy some manners" He grumbles his self genuinely upset that Gin did not mention him to Zullie since he knew the two were traveling together. "But its good he has something to do" Tasidus said ordering a drink for his self. "I could not imagine what's going on in that boys head right now, they must of ment the world to him" Tasidus said putting his head down. "I wonder what Gerald has to say about it ....wait did he tell you about Gerald?...really?!, that dam kid"

Last edited:
Lucy chuckles shaking her head when Gin closed the door on her. "Backwater urchin? Gin, that's your name right? After y'all left I got to know more about you. Some of the men here take a big liking to you and the way you run things" she said leaning against her door sighing. "You can threaten to beat me or lay your hands on me but sweetie I think you forget that men pay me to do the things you threaten me with" she said. "If you want information then you be quiet and ask nicely and if you don't then I guess I won't play nicely with you" she said getting close to him putting her hands on his chest looking up at him. "Come on Gin, play nice. All I asked for you to come into my room and talk if you can't do that then at least we can speak here where less ears can listen. I have the same deal as before, you give me information and I'll give you something back. You want a name? What was the name of your wife?" She asked looking at his expression. "I heard she was quite the beauty" she said.

Zullie was waiting for her stew to arrive when a man came over sitting down and exclaiming loudly that she was a scarecrow. She tried to pay him no mind but he continued to talk bringing up Gin. "Can't say he's mention someone like yourself" she said although now that she thought about it she was traveling with Gin for a bit and he had rescued her a good couple of times yet she knew nothing about him other than what she needed him to do. It was probably for the best she didn't know more about him as he didn't know anything about her either. She was about to turn the man away from her meal when he spoke up again. "who meant the world? Seems like the man has his whole head screwed on the wrong way considering he goes around slapping anyone he doesn't like and jabbing those with big needles they don't like" she said crossing her arms. "Seems like he ain't got anything to deal with"