The Depth Online - [OOC & Signups]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah, good going guys. I posted for Barong, but Mac sent me some ideas for enemies so I'm going to work those out with him before doing the 'GM' part of the post. Feel free to put something else in before that, though.

No Rainjay, post whenever you want. Kestrel only needs to approve new content in your post, say if you wanted to fight a new enemy or name an area. We are building this world as we go and all you have to do is make sure that anything you want to add gets the go ahead from Kestrel, but since we're in the starting area, anything you could see or do in your first post has already been established.
+1

I see thanks Mac. Now I can continue my work. Seesh...

Edit: My post is gonna be kinda short until I find someone to interact with... >.<' if it's unsatisfactory just let me know and I'll change it Kestrel!
No worries. You're in a party now (hope you don't mind me writing that BTW, CAS, I can change it if you want, but I thought it'd be best to push along.)

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Should I venture out of the starting zone yet since Skia is going solo atm or do I wait?

Not sure if this is still accepting, but if it is I'd love to join!

Now my least favourite part of the RP. The waiting time because we're all in different time zones. Arrrrgh I'll go do the dishes or something.

I keep staying up 'till like 3 AM to catch certain roleplayers online haha. Not something I can do when it's not summer unfortunately.

I keep staying up 'till like 3 AM to catch certain roleplayers online haha. Not something I can do when it's not summer unfortunately.
I know the feeling lol

I'll have something up for you soon. Is it safe to assume Skia will be going off into the wild on his own? OR her own? idk what pronoun I should be using @.@

Helping is good :D
Whichever pronoun is fine lol im making it confusing on purpose. And yes he/she will be going solo for now

XD lol hmmm what to post next....I assume its okay to venture off out of the starter area now, right?

Couple of things I've come to notice and or have questions about.

1. When we're done a combat scene and have used MP or lost HP how quickly does it replenish without item or skill use?

2. Does anyone else see a light blue hex on the map Kestrel made?

3. I suggest we go to that light blue hex on the map Kestrel made.

4. How did you make that map? It's pretty cool, reminds me of a civ map a bit though. Hexographer?

She does that constantly X_X
Cat like typing detected!

XD lol hmmm what to post next....I assume its okay to venture off out of the starter area now, right?
I gave you a small set-up. Also spoiler; the figure in red is Mac's character ;p

EDIT:
Couple of things I've come to notice and or have questions about.

1. When we're done a combat scene and have used MP or lost HP how quickly does it replenish without item or skill use?
It doesn't replenish automatically. Hug your clerics ;p

2. Does anyone else see a light blue hex on the map Kestrel made?

3. I suggest we go to that light blue hex on the map Kestrel made.
That was a mistake, it'll be gone in a future version ;p

4. How did you make that map? It's pretty cool, reminds me of a civ map a bit though. Hexographer?
That's correct.

EDIT: And a preliminary Barong-post up as well.

Also, I know I told Mac otherwise, but since these are minor enemies anyway, to be controlled as seen fit, here you go;

-Harenn - Dog-sized jackrabbits with large ears.
Level 1 - 5 STR - 2 VIT - 2 INT - 2 WIS - 9 HP - 3 MP
+2/1/1/1 per level up
Claws - 2 physical damage

Credit to @Mac the Impaler for their creation. More from his hand coming soon.

Also, quick note about the 2 physical damage, Mac and I reworked the formula for damage to make it a bit easier to balance. What it basically means is that instead of (STR - VIT) it becomes (STR - VIT) + (Weapon - Armour). Since no one has armour yet, these guys are gonna do a minimum of 2 damage.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Pyralithia
Few more questions. Hurray~

Can we do multiple attacks in a single post? Im grtting the sense we can but I'd like to be sure before Calice charges a herann then cuts another one up. And as a follow up do 1h weapons hit only one target at a time (unless there's a skill) and do 2h weapons hit multiple targets or do they need a skill?

Few more questions. Hurray~

Can we do multiple attacks in a single post? Im grtting the sense we can but I'd like to be sure before Calice charges a herann then cuts another one up. And as a follow up do 1h weapons hit only one target at a time (unless there's a skill) and do 2h weapons hit multiple targets or do they need a skill?
For now we can 'cause our enemies are weak, though we'll be a bit more strict with more serious fights ;p

If the enemies are close enough, you technically could hit them.

Status
Not open for further replies.