The Depth Online - [OOC & Signups]

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should have some PvP fun once we both hit around level 15 or so eh? All in good fun too, none of this competitive PvP stuff that makes people hate each other. Might be fun to see a supp tank vs a dmg tank. Or more likely I'll die and get an achievement for sucking at PvP.(very much the truth of my MMO experiences)
Lol sounds fun, tho I warn u im not much better with PvP XD maybe we can gang up on @Kestrel <_< hehe

Looks like you're 5 for 5 Kestrel. I am very much a dude.

Also, I'm going to be refreshing this all day now, so that I can start the instant it goes up. :D

I blame you for this Kestrel, getting me obsessed with your awesome and bringing me to this strange place. :p

I'm not even sure if a pronoun has been used for me yet. Has ther been?

-dies- I forgot how many group RPs I joined... Oh well. XD thank goodness I've got a creative mind.

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
Reactions: Arius LaVari
Looks like you're 5 for 5 Kestrel. I am very much a dude.
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner! With a perfect score, Kestrel goes home with fabulous prices. Like nothing, and nothing, and absolutely nothing! Congratulations!

PvP sounds pretty good, though we might have to put time limits and judges on them depending on how long they drag out. Must warn you guys though, I have some pretty nasty tricks up my sleeve ;) Especially after we pass 20...

@Bolour Kardia
Molten Soul and Guardian Sacrifice are good, but Demonic Oath is summon and therefore an active ;p I'd like to know if this one can use skills, because that's going to be a big part of whether I allow it or not. Strength of Heart also is similar to CAS' character's stalwart defender, except more powerful. Try to make it equal to his dude's (20% physical damage reduction) or change it up a bit.

Reactions: 2 people
@Mac the Impaler can stop hugging f5 because the IC is up! Looking forward to the posts.

To those whose CS's still need fixing, let me know when you're ready for the next screening so we can all get started ASAP! As for the posters, make sure to list your HP, MP and XP when you post so we can keep track of them during the game. Check out the spoiler leveling&experience in the OP for details.

I just took a look at some stats, and if I min max my beserker to a 30,10,10,5 at level 5 he can, using only beserker skills deal easily 64 damage in 4 turns. That's just from using Sever followed by a Warcry to boost the bleed damage to about a 12.5% (rounded to 12%) for two posts. That's around 60HP gone... This is of course assuming that the enemy has 0 VIT and Armour, so I sincerely hope my knight gets some of that otherwise he's sooo dead.

I just took a look at some stats, and if I min max my beserker to a 30,10,10,5 at level 5 he can, using only beserker skills deal easily 64 damage in 4 turns.

Too bad he'll die right away after ;p Well that and being SoL if he misses his first strike.

Last edited:
But he'll never miss the first strike! Never! I hope. Unless it's INT / WIS or VIT based in which case he's screwed. I'm going to some multicultural festival to appreciate diversity and stuff. (I really just want to eat their food) So I'll make some fanciful post inspired by a belly full of haggis or whatever else is there. Maybe someone will cook a pigeon for me.

But he'll never miss the first strike! Never! I hope. Unless it's INT / WIS or VIT based in which case he's screwed. I'm going to some multicultural festival to appreciate diversity and stuff. (I really just want to eat their food) So I'll make some fanciful post inspired by a belly full of haggis or whatever else is there. Maybe someone will cook a pigeon for me.
Level 5... Hey look that's the exact level Barong learns Phantom Step :D

Let the games begin!
Hah, looking forward to your post.

Last edited:
Alrighty, First Post is up!

Now, lets talk about grouping. Realistically, we're going to all end up in a group/guild (with our primary characters anyway). I'm gonna go solo for the next 2 posts, though, if anyone wants to try and meet up after that I'm cool with that.

Another thing @Kestrel - what sort of leeway do we have with content creation? Basic mobs, mob drops, non-class skills (crafting, gathering, etc...)

For now, PM the content to me for approval. Once we get a standard going, I'll allow more freedom.

As for non-class skills; good point! I hadn't thought of that yet. I'm currently working on a potential antagonist to go with CAS' zerk, but if you want to design or brainstorm for those; go for it.

Righto then, I'll send you a big juicy PM tomorrow with all the things.

Looking forward to reading everyone's posts :D

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner! With a perfect score, Kestrel goes home with fabulous prices. Like nothing, and nothing, and absolutely nothing! Congratulations!

PvP sounds pretty good, though we might have to put time limits and judges on them depending on how long they drag out. Must warn you guys though, I have some pretty nasty tricks up my sleeve ;) Especially after we pass 20...

@Bolour Kardia
Molten Soul and Guardian Sacrifice are good, but Demonic Oath is summon and therefore an active ;p I'd like to know if this one can use skills, because that's going to be a big part of whether I allow it or not. Strength of Heart also is similar to CAS' character's stalwart defender, except more powerful. Try to make it equal to his dude's (20% physical damage reduction) or change it up a bit.
I think im gonna get rid of the Demonic Oath one, a summon sounds more Warlocky then Berserker, ill change it to something else. Mmmk ill think of something with Strength of Heart. Cant wait to get started! =D

@Rainjay aight, CS time.

It's like, 1 spell per 5 levels. One every five levels. This is pretty important ;p

Feel free to boost your Fire and Water skills to 125 or so and Earth to 150. They're a bit weak now and you are a DD class.

Wrath is now 450%, which is far too powerful ;p I like the extra single point of DoT. It'll mess up a certain type of enemy I've got planned...

Inferno needs to cost a lot more MP for that amount of damage. Like 30 or something.

Also gimme a number for Light Shroud.

That should be it. I'll prolly get sleeping now though.
Got rid of the extra spells.

Boosted water/earth attacks, reduced Wrath to a random 10-60% per hit (can roll a die for that) and upped the MP to 10

Inferno was upped to 30 (might move it to level 25 and add a lower grade skill for level 20)

Not sure what you wanted for Light Shroud

Status
Not open for further replies.