The demons kiss

Stella tried to make sense of what had happened, if she would tell Blake about what happened then he would think that it was more impossible than if Rilo would enjoy shopping. But how would she be able to tell him something like that? Especially since she didn't know herself really what had happened. After a while Blake started to prod her in the stomach and ask her what was wrong. She almost got completely out of the shock as he prodded her in the stomach. "I'm not going to tell you if you keep poking my stomach." She warned him, even though she didn't want to tell him about what had happened at all. Both because she didn't know how to say it and because she didn't know how he would react.

After some thinking about how she should tell him she decided to speak, even though she still didn't know exactly how she should put it in to words. "Rilo became... weird in the book store, suddenly he.. hugged me from behind." She started, trying to figuring out the best way to put it. "Then he... kissed my cheek" She started to blush and had started to turn her head a litle away from Blake so she wouldn't need to look at him. "I asked him why he did that and he said that.. it was because he... he liked me." She didn't know if she should be telling Blake this but she would probably go mad if she didn't have anyone to talk to about it. Even though she was certain he would start out with teasing her for it. "Then he said that he wouldn't be able to take my life after those two years had passed." She said before she stopped talking, that last sentence had been the only easy part in what she had told him.

She slowly turned to look at Blake to see what his reaction was. Maybe he would go in to shock or he would start laughing, maybe he would say that she must have dreamed it. There was so many reactions he could get out of this, which one would it be? Hopefully he wouldn't tease her or laugh at her, that would only make her feel worse. But he wasn't that kind of person was he? Even though he had teased her a lot he never had done anything that would hurt her feelings or anything like that.

Huffing as if offended when she said she wouldn't tell him if he kept up with his poking, he lowered the hand and backed off like an obedient puppy. He moved back over to his sandwich and took another blissful bite as he waited for her to speak up, now thoroughly curious as to what had her so wound up yet so quiet. It had to be something to do with Rilo since she had been fine before, yet according to her claims, Rilo had actually enjoyed the shopping. Maybe she was lying and now she was going to admit it, he told himself. Rilo had never been a fan of shopping, ever. He liked having things but disliked the process of actually going out and buying them. Ever since Blake had taken over that duty, the only things Rilo got himself were carving tools and particular blocks of wood, and that was rare. He usually wasn't in the carving mood lately.

When Stella finally spoke, he turned and looked at her. His ear twitched with amusement when she called Rilo weird, but then his eyes widened slightly. Did she just say.. hugged? Rilo hugged her? From behind, even. He was speechless, left with staring as an option as she continued on and described how Rilo had apparently kissed her cheek and told her that he liked her. Processing that for a few moments, he finally blinked and shrugged. "It's about time, I was starting to think he'd never tell you," he said simply, then finished his sandwich in a bite so large he actually choked a little before swallowing it in a huge lump. "Mmm, delicious. Have a good night, Stella," he said, patting her on the head with a grin before strolling off back to his bedroom.

He seemed to take it in for a moment, then he blinked and finally spoke. It left Stella speechless, Blake had known about it? For how long had Rilo even felt like that? They had known eachother for two days or so, and during the first day he had tried to kill her. It would have felt better if Blake had made fun of her instead of saying 'finally he did it' and then leaving. She didn't even get an explanation to it, instead she got a pat on the head. How could he even say good night to her? How were she supposed to have a good night when she were so confused?

She sighted and sat down on a chair, she noticed that it had become pretty late, they had probably been at the bookstore longer than she thought. It was first then that she noticed that she were a bit tired, who wouldn't be after such a day? She had been confused the whole day by a demon that later confessed that he liked her, she had seen a fight between a werewolf and a vampire and a lot of other stuff happened that she couldn't even remember at the moment. Would it always be that crazy if she stayed there? Even if it would be like that everyday, would she be able to leave? Nothing could stop her if she wanted to leave, Rilo said that he would take her home if she wanted to and if he wouldn't do it then Blake was another option.

When she thought about Blake and to get home she suddenly remembered that she still had the stone that took her back to the cave, she had never given it back to Blake. But it was probably to late by then, he were probably doing things with Emily so she would only get a shock if she went there and disturbed them. She just had to remember to give it back the next day.

She rose from her seat and walked towards her bedroom, a good nights sleep was something she really needed but she weren't certain if she really could get a good nights sleep. She closed the door behind herself and walked to the bed, she didn't even care about taking off her clothes. Even though she didn't think she would be able to fall asleep or sleep good she actually had a really good nights sleep. She fell asleep the moment her head touched the bed and she didn't dream anything bad as she had thought she would. Even though she should have thought that the dream was a bit bad, after all at some point in the dream she kissed Rilo. But as long as she were sleeping she didn't think about it as bad at all.

Rilo had taken care of the books that he got from the store, putting them away on one of his many bookshelves that decorated his bedroom. He was smiling to himself and unable to stop, even as he overheard the conversation between Blake and Stella. She was surprised and in shock, that much was obvious, but she wasn't screaming about it. He took that as a good sign, and whistled softly to himself as he pulled out his notebook and sat in the solid Oak chair of his desk. For several minutes he got lost in sketching, adding little details and embellishments to the dress he was designing for Stella. Would she wear it? He wasn't sure. She had pretty much said she would attend a demon ball if such a thing existed, but if presented with a true opportunity, he had no idea how she was going to react.

After some time, he sensed that everybody in the caves was sleeping. He finished up what he was doing and flipped to the list of names, crossing off a few that he had already spoken to and forgotten to mark. With that, he vanished for a few hours, contacting many more in that short time span. Not a single one said no, and most seemed rather excited by the idea. He was pleasantly surprised by the response of the demon public, and by the time he reappeared in his bedroom, he was wearing a satisfactory smirk. Crossing off most of the names on his list, he flipped the notebook closed and tossed it inside his desk before stretching and changing into a pair of deep red pajama pants. Not bothering with a shirt, he flopped on his bed and closed his eyes, getting lost in thought as he waited for morning to come.

((He never bother with taking on a shirt xD hahah))

Stella woke up around ten, for the most she went up around seven in the morning which made her a bit surprised that she slept in for so long. It feelt good that she hadn't taken off her clothes because now she didn't need to bother to put them on again. She lied without going up for some minutes, she wanted to fall asleep again but knew that it probably were a bad idea. After a while she decided to force herself up and went to the kitchen to get herself something to eat. She yawned when she entered the kitchen and heard how her stomach screamed after food right after. Maybe she should have eaten the day before when Blake had asked her if she wanted something, to only eat a half burger didn't help for long so it wasn't that weird that she were so hungry.

(Srry it's short xD haha didn't know where Blake and Rilo would be in the morning so it was hard to do something)

[[Because he's sexeh and I don't want him to wear one ever! XDD]]

Rilo opened his eyes after a few hours and listened to the sound of Stella's bedroom door opening, then heard the faint pads of her feet carrying her away from him down the hallway. A smile touched his lips as she entered the kitchen. He figured she must be hungry, but he wasn't sure if she felt comfortable enough yet to just fix herself something. When he didn't hear the sound of food being prepared, he sat up and slid off the edge of the bed, stretching his arms as he wandered to his own bedroom door and down the hallway. He strolled into the kitchen and gave her a smile, not touching her since he didn't want to freak her out after the day before. Taking a bottle of water from the fridge, the took a tip before looking back at her. "Are you hungry?" he asked curiously, knowing that she was but not sure how she'd respond. After all, she probably didn't think he could cook.

(I think he have Jacob syndrome xD Jacob from twilight never wore a shirt either xD ahha)

She stood in the kitchen for a while wondering where they had placed what, she didn't start out with checking what food they had because she rather would know where they had glasses, plates and silverware were first. But she didn't want to wake everyone up by slamming around in the cases and closets. She tried hard to remember where Blake had gotten everything he had taken forth when he did the first meal to her, but she were to tired to remember it.

Suddenly she heard Rilos voice behind her, she looked at him and followed him with her eyes. "Yeah, I can do it myself, I just need to know where everything is." She said, she couldn't let him go and wake Blake up just so he would make her breakfast. She didn't have a thought about that he would be able to cook, that was something that were more unbelievable than vampires and demons and other creatures excistence.

[Bahahahhaha XD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctlEBHDROAw ^^]

He grinned and moved close, putting his hands on her hips just to lift her and put her up on the counter that was part of the island that had the sink in it. "Fair enough. Blake must have forgotten to give you a tour. I'll show you," he said, flipping open a few cupboards and pulling out a frying pan, two large bowls, and a platter. Once he had pulled a spatula out a drawer, he grinned at her and winked. "Pay attention," he warned, sliding over to the fridge and pulling out a basket of eggs, along with the milk. With two steps he was back over to the bowls, cracking several eggs into one and whipping them together with a whisk he had nicked out of a drawer. Once they were nice and fluffed up with a splash of milk, he dumped the gooey liquid into the heated frying pan. Back to the fridge he went, pulling out some cooked honey ham and a green pepper. Both were soon chopped into little bits and tossed into the cooking eggs, then he added a sprinkling of cheese and picked up his spatula, folding the golden omelet and sliding it onto a plate and adding a fork. With an elegant bow, he chuckled and handed it to her. "Eat up," he said simply, then was moving again.

Adding a glass of orange juice next to her, he went on to using the clean bowl to mix up a large batch of pancake mix. When it was done, he poured it little by little in the frying pan until the platter had a heap of pancakes on it. Just as he finished, Blake wandered out to the kitchen, sniffing with a grin. "Aw, Rilo, did you make me breakfast?" he said, and Rilo rolled his eyes. "Don't get used to it," he said, sliding the platter across to Blake with a bowl of syrup and the butter. Blake grinned and ignored the fork, rolling up a pancake and dipping it in the syrup before swallowing it whole. "Mmm I've missed your cooking," he mumbled through a full mouth as he picked up a second. Rilo chuckled and shrugged, tossing the dishes into the sink to take care of later before finishing off his bottle of water and tossing it into the bin.

(Jacob keep your shirt on.. NO! hahahha laughed my ass off xD)

Stella got surprised when Rilo picked her up and sat her on the counter, couldn't she just stand and watch when he told her where everything were? But he didn't tell her, he only told her to pay attention and then he started to cook. Stella couldn't believe her eyes, Rilo were actually cooking and it looked and smelled edible, not only edible it even smelled and looked good. She couldn't say a word during the whole time Rilo cooked, she thoght he had Blake there for shopping and cooking so she couldn't imagine that he actually were able to cook himself. But he should have needed to cook before Blake had come there, he weren't that young after all.

He gave her the plate with food as fast as he were done with the omelet, he had made it look like art when he made the omelet. She got a glass with orange juice to and then Rilo told her to eat. She wondered a litle if it really would be edible even though it looked and smelled so good, could he really cook? She took a bite and noticed that it actually tasted wonderful. How could it be possible? Blake came in to the room and he didn't seem that surprised, more entertained by it. It didn't seem like Rilo had cooked in a while but he had been cooking after Blake had started to live with Rilo.

"I must say that this was a big surprise." Stella said "I could never imagine that you could cook, and worse is, you cook better than me." It really had been a shock, she wasn't a really good cook even though she could cook edible food, but how could Rilo cook better than her?

[I can never watch that vid just once xD -replay- .. -giggle- .. -replay- XD]

Black laughed and stuffed a few more pancakes down his throat, then nodded at Stella with a grin. "Rilo's a better cook than I am. When the mood strikes him, that is," he said, leaning back in his chair. "I remember one year Rilo cooked an entire feast just because he felt like it. I couldn't move for four days after because I ate so much," he recalled. Rilo smirked and nodded. "I remember that. You looked like you swallowed a ball, you fat wolf," he taunted. Blake growled lazily in return but was grinning, he knew it was true that he ate like a bottomless pig. He finished off the pancakes and took the platter to the sink, then took Stella's dishes once she was done with them and began washing. It was only fair, after all - Rilo cooked and Blake washed. That was just how things went on the good days like this when Rilo acted like his old self.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, Stella," Rilo said simply, moving closer to her and wrapping an arm around her waist before he gently set her back down on the floor. He lingered a moment longer than necessary, then released her and stepped back. Saying nothing else, he cuffed the back of Blake's head and strolled back out of the kitchen toward the bathroom to shower. Blake snickered and glanced at Stella out of the corner of his eye. He began humming the 'sitting in a tree' tune at her, then stopped with a grin. "Careful, Stella, you might have a feeling other than loathing for demons," he teased, finishing up the dishes and starting to put them away.

((Hahahha I clicked replay many times untill I realised that I should answer in our rp instead xD hahaha))

It was almost a shock that Rilo were a better cook than Blake when it was Blake that seemed to do the most around there. But it shouldn't be so weird when she thought about it, after all Rilo were much older than Blake, about eight times older. It was a bit frightening that she lived in the same place as two old geezers. She forced herself to hold back a laughter when she thought about it, it had only been a joke to herself and she didn't want to be forced to tell the others the joke. It was better to use against them later when she felt like being a bit mean.

She ate up her omelet while listening to them talking about the old times, it made her laugh when she heard about Blake eating so much. The picture she had gotten in her head looked hilarious. When blake finnished he took both her and his plate and washed them, it made her feel a bit useless, she hadn't done anything yet to help them and even Rilo had done something. Well now she knew where the most things were in the kitchen so she could at least make her own food in the future.

Rilo came closer to her and wrapped his arm around her before he put her down on the floor. It felt like he were holding her longer than necessary but she didn't really mind. A small blush spread on her cheeks. What was she thinking? Ofcourse she did mind, he were a demon and she were a human, she shouldn't feel happy about him holding her. He released her which made her heart feel a bit hurtened. She wanted to hit her own heart for not listening to her when she were telling it that she didn't feel anything for him. It was as if her heart had a life of its own.

Rilo left the room and only Stella and Blake were left in it. She looked after Rilo as he walked away and her eyes lingered a bit longer after she couldn't see him anymore. When Blake started to humming on that melody she could only think of how immature he were, for someone that were a hundred years he weren't such a good role model. As long as she ignored his small outburst of immaturity then she would be fine. But then she heard his comment. "Not a chance" She denied fast, a bit to fast. Even she herself heard that she tried to hard to deny it. "Shouldn't you act more as a role model old man?" She asked him to try to make so he wouldn't tease her for answering to fast. He would probably be able to use it against her.

Blake snickered at her fast denial, but then pouted as she poked fun at his age again. He finished taking care of the dishes, then turned on her, giving her a huge pair of sad puppy eyes with his ears sticking up cutely. "Stella, quit hurting my feelings," he whined, then grinned and shook his head. "Why bother acting like a role model? You're old enough to know how to act properly, especially since you keep chiding me about it. Plus, Rilo is so set in his ways that my behavior wouldn't have any effect on him anyway. So, my dear, I am a role model for nobody. Just be glad I don't have children," he chuckled, wiping down the stove and the countertop before pulling a small glass bottle of milk out of the fridge and tugging the cork out of it. He took a swig, then looked at her thoughtfully as if pondering something. Another swig, then he put the bottle back in the fridge and grinned at her.

"All kidding aside, if you want to get closer to Rilo, you need to see his other side. There's a part of him very few know about, and you've only seen glimpses. If I were you, I would go to his room and ask him to take you somewhere. Not shopping, just out. Tell him you're bored or something," he said, keeping his voice quiet and confidential since he knew Rilo couldn't hear him over the shower. Just then the shower shut off and Rilo stepped out, drying himself off before wrapping the towel around his waist and going to his room to dress. Blake winked at Stella and grinned, then went off to his own bedroom to wake up his darling Emily. Rilo dressed in a pair of dark jeans and a sapphire blue button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up, then flopped on his bed to read after opening his door to make sure nothing went on in the cave without him knowing - a security measure, mostly.

For a slight second she almost believed that she had hurtened him but realised that he were only joking seconds later. Even though she were old enough to know how to act she were still a teenager and didn't act as she should all the times. Which meant that she needed a role model. At least that was what her mother thought, but she never listened, another reason why she needed a role model. Living with Blake were like living with a younger teenager and sometimes a child and still he were as old as her grandfather, but looked like a litle brother and did things like a crazy adult, at least when it came to Emily.

"If you and Emily keep doing what you're doing so often then I bet you won't stay childrenless for long." She warned him as a joke, she didn't even know if werewolfs could get children or not but she was certain that they knew how to avoid it if they could get children. She didn't see a reason why the shouldn't be able to get children though.

Suddenly Blake started to tell her how to get closer to Rilo, why would she want to get closer to him? Even though she thought that she listened carefully on what he had to say and actually were interrested in it. It was stupid, she shouldn't care about it at all, she only listened so she could be able to avoid doing just that. But still it felt tempting to get to know how Rilo really were. He kept his voice quiet which must mean he didn't want Rilo to hear him. Then he walked away when he were finnished talking and winked while grinning towards Stella before disappearing.

Did he really think she would do it? No way, she wouldn't do something like that, she would go to her room and read a book, yep that was what she were going to do. She walked in the corridor and was certain that she were going to read her book and not doing anything else. But then she saw her room in the corridor and just in front of her door there was another room with the door open. She knew that it was Rilos room. She stood in the corridor for a moment before going towards Rilos door. It wasn't because she wanted to know more about him or anything like that, she were just bored and wanted to go somewhere.

She peeked in to his room with just her head and the hand she held the wall with visible for Rilo. "Rilo?" She started a litle uncertain on how she should continue "Blake went back to Emily so I don't have anything to do. I want to go out somewhere but I don't know where. Do you mind doing something with me?" She asked him a bit nervous. Maybe he already understood that it was something that Blake had told her to do, because she just had bought books he maybe would even ask her if she couldn't just go and read something. A small blush spread once again over her cheeks.

Rilo was lounging on his bed, one knee up and a large book propped against it as he read. It was a book of the 'old times', describing how humans used to view the world. Of course, it wasn't meant to be amusing, but to him it was. So many of the diseases that had ravaged the human population and killed so many of them were not truly viruses or things like that. Sure, they spread that way, but there was no natural causes. Some demons were blessed with the ability to spread things like that. Plagues, outbreaks, contamination. They weren't used often since it would decimate the humans entirely and kill off a major food source for most demons, but every once in a while it was fun. There were several demon types that literally fed off of fear and chaos, and they always thrived in those times. Humans feared that which they did not understand and could not escape from.

He turned a page absently, then heard a step closer to his door than expected. Looking up, he was mildly surprised to see Stella looking back at him. He listened as she told him that Blake went back in to Emily, which wasn't terribly surprising. Closing his book and setting it aside, he swung his legs over the side of the bed and considered her request. He had assumed she wouldn't want to do anything but read, yet she had come to him for something to do. Didn't she want to stay away from him? Earlier he had thought that he saw a faint glimmer of disappointment in her eyes when he released her, but he had chalked that up to his own imaginings.

"What did you have in mind? Finding something to do here? I don't really have any games other than a few packs of playing cards," he said curiously, walking over to her and standing before her, examining the blush on her cheeks. He reached out and brushed his hand across the beautiful red hue before he caught himself and put his hand in his pocket instead. "Or did you want to get out of the cave again for some fresh air?"

She didn't know how to answer to get to see the side of him that Blake had talked about, she almost felt like betraying Blake and telling Rilo about what he had said, but she didn't because then she probably wouldn't be able to see any new side to him. Stella shoke her head a bit and looked down in to the floor. "I would prefer to get out somewhere, so if you have some place in mind.. then maybe we could go there." Her voice became more and more silent for every word, she were a bit embarrased after he had brushed her cheek. Maybe she had some hair there and he had brushed it away again.

She barely dared to look up at him but after some seconds after she finnished speaking she slowly took up her head to see how he would react. Maybe he would say that he had better things to do than going around with her somewhere, or maybe he would just act friendly and take her somewhere he thought she would like and then being bored the whole time. If she were lucky then she would get to see that other side of Rilo that Blake had spoken of. Since when did she want ot see it so much? It wasn't like she cared about Rilo at all so why did she think like that all of a sudden? She couldn't really understand her own thoughts, she shouldn't like him at all because he were a demon so why did her heart refuse to listen?

"Hmm.." he mused after she spoke. She wanted to go out, which wasn't really surprising. Humans didn't do well cooped up in one spot for too long - actually, demons and other such creatures didn't fare well that way either. He pondered where to take her, leaning against the wall for a few moments as he thought about it. There were a lot of options, of course, because he could take her anywhere. She was not going shopping again, there was no way he'd let her do that to him again today. Plus he had a feeling that if they were in a store again, he'd do exactly the same thing as before. Best to avoid that for now and give her space to think and such. He cast his eyes around his room, looking for inspiration as his mind wandered. Finally his gaze settled on his closet and he recalled how he had first met Stella. With a grin, he straightened up and walked over to his closet, pulling the door open.

"Alright, I've got an idea of a place that I think you'll like," he said as he rummaged around, his voice slightly muffled until he emerged with a black case in his hands. It was wider at one end than the other, and he carried it in one hand as he walked back over to her. Setting a hand on her arm gently, they suddenly vanished and reappeared in a dark alley. Stars sparkled overhead, giving away the fact that they were in a vastly different part of the world where it was the middle of the night instead of breakfast time. He slipped his hand in hers and guided her down the alley, then went in to a building. It was set up like a tavern, yet different. Along one wall was a bar, and several small tables were in the middle. The opposite wall held booths, and the far wall was dedicated to a stage. A piano sat off to the side, and currently there was a man up there singing.

He guided Stella to a table and pulled out her chair, waiting for her to sit before he took the other chair. "Important thing to remember here is that everybody except myself is human," he said quietly, giving her a grin. A man walked up with a huge smile, hands thrown up as if in surprise. "Rilo! It's been years!" he proclaimed loudly, shaking the demon's hand before turning to Stella. "And who might this lovely young lady be?" he asked with a grandfatherly smile. "Phil, this is Stella. Stella, this is Phil, but most call him Papa," Rilo said, giving Stella smile. The older man huffed at Rilo for insinuating his age, then tipped his hat at Stella.

"So, I see you brought along another old friend," Phil commented, eying the case. Rilo smirked and Phil shook his head. "You're going to make all the young guys look bad if you get up on that stage!" he declared, but Rilo shrugged and stood. "Keep her company, and don't tell her any bad stories!" he said, then wandered off toward the stage with the case. Phil took his seat and laughed, looking over at Stella with a twinkle in his eyes. "I'll gladly share any bad stories," he confided with a chuckle. He fell silent when a lone note fell over the stage. Rilo was up there now, standing alone except for a man on drums behind him. Pausing a moment, he grinned and began to play, his slender fingers dancing over the sax easily.

[Kinda like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCn6mwXLSDU&feature=related ]

She watched him as he tried to think of a place to go to, where did he use to go? She could only imagine dark places with a lot of demons around, maybe even a lot o fire around. After a while he grinned and went to the closet to take out a black case. With his looks it felt like he were going to go to a big maffia meeting, what could be in the case? He told her he knew a place she would probably like, but he didn't tell her what kind of place it was or where it was.

He went to her and put a hand on her arm and they suddenly poffed away to a dark alley, it was night and the stars were shining brightly. She wondered a bit which country they were in, the time difference were so big so it must be far away from home. But she couldn't really know that, now she lived in a volcano and she had no idea which country the volcano where in. It wouldn't matter for those two where the volcano were because they could just poff away whenever they wanted to. Standing in a dark alley with a man felt a bit unsafely, if it hadn't been Rilo then she wouldn't like getting in to a dark alley. She wasn't scared just because she were with Rilo? It was Rilo who should make her scared.

Rilo took her hand and guided her threw the town, the blush came back to her cheeks even though it was barely visable for a human eye. After a while with walking they got to a building which they went in to. The place had small tables, a bar and even a small scene. The place Blake had taken her to the day before had also had a scene, hopefully she wouldn't get attacked by vampires this time. But Rilo wouldn't take her to such dangerous places would he? He guided her to a table and to her surprise he actually acted like a gentleman and pulled out her chair. She couldn't believe her eyes, was that really Rilo? She sat down and followed Rilo with her eyes as he went to his own seat.

Apparently everyone around there were humans, that was good to know, she wouldn't be able to feel relaxed for even a second if she went to a place with vampires again. A man came up to them and started to talk to Rilo, they seemed to be old friends. Did Rilo have human friends? It didn't feel like he would be the kind of demon that would care to talk with humans and actually have human friends. The man smiled at her and it reminded her of a grandfather, she smiled back to him.

She didn't quite understand what they were talking about, he couldn't have played music there before could he? If that was so then there was another thing that he was incredibly good at and on top of that another thing that didn't fit his character. He could cook and play music, it felt so wrong in her head. But he couldn't be so good as Phil said he were. Rilo took up his offer and walked up on stage telling Phil to not tell any bad stories. That made her wonder what bad stories Phil knew about Rilo, ofcourse she would ask him to tell her about them. Luckily Phil was more than happy to tell her about it. She chuckled when he told her that he would share the stories with her, it was good when people have such betraying friends sometimes. Not because she thought Rilo minded it or else she wouldn't give them both the idea.

She looked at Rilo on the stage, almost feeling her heart stop when he started to play on the sax, he were amazing. Was there anything he wasn't good at? But now wasn't the time to be mesmerized of it, she wouldn't have that long before he were finnished, she could listen to Rilo playing and talk to Phil at the same time. "So what bad stories do you have about him?" She asked with a curious smile.

Rilo spun around the stage as he played, relaxing for what felt like the first time in years. Had it really been this long since he took out his beloved sax? The thrill he got from playing made him smile even as he continued to play, and he danced over to the drummer to give him a nod. What a good player that young man was, Rilo would have to be sure to compliment him later. For a human he had an extraordinary skill, as though he had been trained by somebody who wasn't as human as they appeared. Interesting. His thoughts couldn't stay on that for long. Soon he was at the forefront of the stage again and his eyes swept the crowd, but he could never go more than a few moments before he found himself looking at Stella again. It was as if he were addicted to her, and honestly he didn't mind the feeling.

Phil watched Rilo for a minute or two, then turned back to Stella with a chuckle as she asked about the stories. My, she was a pretty one. It was strange to see Rilo with a lady, he had always thought the boy was more the lone wolf type than the romantic type. Still, it was good that she was curious about the one she was with and not the shy sit-back type. He didn't think that would click well with somebody like Rilo.

"Well, let's see.. There was one time about ten years ago that Rilo came in all upset about something. No idea what, but he was in a bad place. So I said Rilo m'boy, you need some drink to turn that frown upside down," he said, chuckling. "Sure enough by the end of the night I had him so drunk that he could barely walk. He used one of the bar maids as a crutch and she told me later that he was singing the entire time she walked him home, and when she left him at his door, he fainted like lady." There, he paused for a moment to sigh with a smile at the memories, then he shook his head. "A few decades before that, back when I first bought this place, Rilo came in with a young kid. Blake. I didn't want to let him in but Rilo swore Blake wouldn't drip a drop o'liquor, so I let it pass. That night Rilo was tap dancing on the piano keys and making a right fool of himself," he said with a grin. "Personally I think it was because there was a pretty lady in the corner, but when he went up to her, she slapped him and walked out!"

Rilo finished up his solo and waved off calls for more, promising that he'd get back up there later. He packed his sax away and left the case backstage, then strolled back over to the table with Phil and Stella. The older gentleman was looking all too pleased with himself, so Rilo awarded him a suspicious look before looking at Stella.

"So? What did you think?"

Phil started to tell her about how some memories he had of Rilo, she couldn't believe that Rilo actually had been so drunk he could barely walk. Stella had imagined that demons couldn't become drunk, at least not that much. They seemed to be more human than she first had thought. She listened interested and curiously on what Phil were telling her and made sure to not forget any of it. The things he told her almost made her wanting to make Rilo drunk just to see him singing like a fool. He would probably be good at that to even though he were drunk, he seemed to be good at everything he did after all. Stella started to laugh when she heard that he had tap danced on the piano keys and then gotten slapped by a girl. She wished that she had been there at that time to see it but she hadn't even been born at that time and even if she had been she still lived in another country.

"I wish I had been there to see it." She laughed "I can't even imagine him drunk." It made her wonder if she would get such funny memories if she stayed longer around him. Another thing she thought about were that Phil had said that he had known Rilo for decades but as a demon Rilo shouldn't be aging, shouldn't he have thought it was weird that Rilo didn't change? Did he know that Rilo were a demon? But such a thing were better to ask Rilo.

Rilo stopped playing on stage and walked backstage before comming back to the table, Stella waved a litle towards him before he arrived at the table. "I think it was a pity that you didn't tap danced on the piano key's." She said pretending to be disappointed. "It sounded really good." She then said and smiled.

Rilo groaned at Stella's mention of his dancing and glared at Phil, but the old man just snickered and didn't look the slightest bit guilty about telling her all about it. Rilo sighed and shook his head, pulling up a chair and sitting between them, a little closer to Stella than to Phil.

"Balancing on a keyboard is a lot harder than it looks," he pointed out, then chuckled and waved a waitress over before smiling at Stella. "Thanks. I haven't played in a long time, I feel rusty and out of practice," he said, and Phil snorted. "If you didn't disappear for years at a time, you wouldn't have that problem," he chided. Rilo crossed his eyes and made a face, knowing that Phil really did wish he would visit more. Lately he just hadn't felt like doing anything social. Stella was bringing all of that out of him - planning a party, coming to his old favorite bar, playing his sax, carving. It was like she was waking up a part of him he had long thought dead and gone.

The waitress came over and Rilo ordered a plain soda, then gestured to Stella so that she could order a drink or perhaps some food if she wanted. Phil cut in to inform her that it was on the house as he passed her a small menu, and Rilo let his attention wander a little bit. He examined the people in the building, scanning their expressions quickly just to make sure everybody was indeed human and nobody had murderous intentions. Stella made him feel protective, especially after what had happened with Blake.

"Earth to Rilo," a voice interrupted him. It was Phil, and he was grinning. "I asked if you were alright, boy. You look out of it," he added, and Rilo chuckled. "Just thinking," he said simply.