The Demon Prince Is Evil!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
His mother gently smiled as he came to sit next to her. She glanced him, " hello my dear, I see when your fathers gone your in charge " she was taken right after he was born so yeah.

Lauren was sad . Keeping her head down she wished that she could love. But he was I'm the way she glanced at cemo. She was on the same side as Lilly but the right of her,which he was right across from her. She was done serving everyone. She bit her lower lip as she felt like crying but she left her side bangs hide the eye that was tearing. She went to eat when everyone got their food and cemo took the first bite. She looked at her sister was trying to figure it out.

"Yes, Mother," Cemo answered her. "Temo ascended when he came of age, and Father's taught me how to be Meister. Since he's been gone, I took over the position." What he didn't say was that he was worried for when his father came back, having enjoyed his job as Meister.

Tielenie disliked how he was acting. He loved Lauren, but now it was unbearable to be apart from her. He wanted to hold her in his arms, to push her to the wall, press his lips against hers, and not care about having Cemo see. Sighing heavily, just pushing around his food, he looked downcast, a light frown on his face.

Lilly bit her lower lip. She looked at Cemo. She heard him explain to his mother. Lilly stayed quiet, she looked at Lauren who was just pusing around her food, basically playing with it, She crossed her arms as she though. Lilly took a bite of her food.

After his brief conversation with his mother, Cemo felt the tension in the room. Frowning, he stood up loudly. "Stop this!" he shouted. "Tielenie, I'm your Meister. If you have a problem, you come to me about it. Come. Lauren, it's obvious something's wrong, I don't know if Tielenie had anything to do with this, but if it does, you come with me, too. Now," he ordered.

Storming out of the room, he left Taira and Lilly there, making sure that the two troubled servants followed him. Once in the hall of portraits, he turned to face Tielenie. "What is it? Out with it. Now."

Worriedly, Tielenie glanced to Lauren. Following his gaze, Cemo frown turned deeper, and he said, "If Tielenie won't talk, then you will. What. Is. Making. You. So. Upset?"

Lauren blinked softly, she sighed, she softly got up and went to go out with him, when he spoke to Tielenie. She looked down and played with her fingers. She sighed. She looked up, " Well... you see.. we have feelings for each other.. but he doesn't want to do anything, like kiss me, or do anything since I guess he only lives just for you. " A tear slowly fell as she looked away. She was upset with this. She looked over at Tielenie, sighing, she then looked at tienlenie, " I am sorry, he wanted to know.. I had to tell him.." She played with her fingers before another tear fell. " We want to be with each other but.. he lives for you." She said again.

As he should, Cemo thought as Lauren explained that Tielenie wouldn't do anything because his vows stated that he would live only for his Meister. Tielenie had taken his vows, he knew what they meant. He was supposed to guard the Meister of Snow, to die in his place, and to be his right hand whenever he needed it. Frowning, he sighed, thinking it over.

Cemo stood in the hallway for a long time, thinking. He knew what the right thing to do was, but he was a demon and demons didn't typically do what was right. However, he knew that a Meister without his right hand was hardly a Meister at all, and Cemo knew that if Lauren had Tielenie's child, Cemo's right hand would become a proper father, and would want to devote his life to his child. He could not have that.

Gritting his teeth in anger, Cemo eventually turned back to the two. "Fine. I will renounce Tielenie's vow to live only for me. He will still be my right hand, and if it is my life over yours," he said to Lauren, "he will choose mine. If he does anything to break his other vows to me, I will name him a traitor to the Meister of Snow, and have him executed. Those will be the rules. It is your choice to take them or not." He looked to them both, waiting for his answer.

Lauren was being shocked, she would rather die for him. She sighed softly. She knew about how her kidnapping, but why was she kidnapped here? Would she ask him later. She will. She blinked hearing about this. Her eyes widened. Hearing this, she looked at Tielenie in hope, she hoped that he would take them, so he can kiss her, hold her whenever... She wasn't wanting kids at the moment, which knowing him, he'd dedicate his life to the child if they ever had one.. So, birth control pills were going to be their best friend if it got to that, if Tielenie got to that.. if Tielene accepts the new vow. She closed her eyes,

As soon as Cemo stopped speaking, Tielenie bowed lower than he had in a long while, saying, "Thank you, my lord. I...I accept these new conditions of my vows, and will never break them. Thank you," he repeated. It was obvious he was struggling to keep a grin off his face, by the way the corners of his lips kept twitching upwards, but once he straightened, he was once again the Tielenie that Cemo knew.

"With your leave, my lord, may I be free for the time being?" he glanced towards Lauren, the soft, loving look in his eyes making obvious his intentions.

"Fine," said the Meister of Snow. "But in the morning, you go back to your regular duties. You can go, too, Lauren. Please keep the noise down to a minimum, yeah?"

"Yes, my lord," Tielenie said happily, immediately grabbing Lauren's hand. As soon as Cemo gave him the gesture to leave, he walked stiffly down the hallway, until he was out of sight of Cemo. Then, he pulled Lauren along, running, feeling like he might explode if he didn't get rid of all the pent up excitement

As soon as they were at the door to Tielenie's chambers, the demon held Lauren in his arms for a long while, before finally pressing his lips against hers.

Lauren was so happy hearing him. She smiled softly, she was happy. Glad that they were now officially to show love for each other. She held onto his hand, she looked at him, thinking. Love in her eyes as she looked at him. She looked at the Meister of Snow. She blinked softly. She felt her pulled along, she was running. She giggled lightly, she felt herself at the door to his chambers. She pressed her lips against his. She was so happy. She grinned in excitement as she kissed him.

It felt amazing to kiss Lauren, Tielenie realized as he slowly pressed her against the wall next to his door. Not breaking the kiss for the longest while, as long as he could hold his breath, Tielenie closed his eyes, losing himself in the kiss. When he felt the need to breath, he reluctantly broke the kiss, his face flushed and his breathing heavy.

"I love you," he murmured, placing his forehead against hers, his amber eyes gazing into hers. "I love you," he repeated, as if to affirm that statement.

Lauren smiled widely. She closing her eyes as she felt her body against the wall. She let him kiss her. She kissed him back with much passion, she grinned when he broke the kiss. Breathing heavily as she looked into his eyes. " I love you too." She wrapped her arms around him, she was happy aboutt this.

Back in the room, Lilly sighed. " Sometimes... one of my powers gets annoying.." She muttered. Looking at Cemo, " Cause I have telepathy. So... I can feel what everyone is feeling." She said softly, ate the food, she smiled lightly.

Taira smiled. She tilted her head. She suddenly seen before her.. the father of Cemo. ' your back!" She exclaimed, she looked at Cemo. " he's bacl." She said softly.

Lilly looked up, to see the true Meister. She looked down softly.

After dismissing Tielenie and Lauren, Cemo had returned to the dining hall, not in the mood for eating anymore, but knowing it was expected of him. He was in a vaguely good mood, though from his expression you couldn't tell it. As soon as Taira announced that his father had returned, his expression darkened steadily, and he frowned. Standing up, he forced a grin, bowing his head.

"Hello, Father," he said. "I trust that your exploits on Earth were decent?" However, Caswur brushed past his younger son, heading straight for his wife.

Caswur pulled Taira to her feet, wrapping his arms around her. He embraced her tightly, burying his face in her neck. Soon, he was sobbing, his shoulders shaking with every wracking cry.

As the two were reuniting, Cemo walked to Lilly, whispering fiercely, "Come...let's go. Now." Taking her hand, he immediately left the room, not in the mood to talk to his father.

Lauren was in a great mood. She sighed softly. She bit her lower lip. She soon pulled him in the chambers before kissing him more, she just loved this. being able to do this. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she kissed him. " I love you so much." She said in between kisses.

Taira smiled softly, seeing this, she felt her brought to her feet. She wrapped her arms around his neck running her hands through his hair, knowing how much he missed her. She missed him too. She let tears fall. " it's okay, dear.. I am here." She gulped.

Lilly sighed, she jumped when Cemo spoke into her ear. She grabbed his hand and slowly left the room with him. ' Why did you want to leave Cemo?" She asked softly. " Plus with them knowing I am here, what will they do?" she asked softly.

As Lauren pulled him into his room, Tielenie let her kiss him, loving every moment of it. His hands moving to her waist, he gently began placing kisses down her neck, whispering, "I love you, too," as he did so.

Caswur smiled through his tears as he felt Taira's hands through his hair. Brushing away his tears with the back of his hand, he placed his arms around her, his bright yellow eyes gazing into her lilac ones. Reaching up a hand to cup her face, he used his thumb to wipe away the worst of her tears, a smiling touching his lips.

In the hallway, as they made their way to her chambers, Cemo spoke lowly to her. "Father would probably not do anything to you...but my title will probably be renounced tomorrow. Instead of being in my care, you'll be in his. He's the true Meister of Snow, I'm just his younger son. If my powers are so strong, then my father's are a match for God's." Even now, Cemo could feel the coldness emanating from him, and that scared him. He didn't know how his mother could stand that coldness.

Lauren smile widely and when he kissed he back. She let this happen. Falling o the bed. Letting his lips touch her neck. She kissed his cheek before his neck. She had her hands holding his shirt. She smiled sweetly. She tilted he head softly.

Taira smiled sweetly when he smiled. She was so happy to see him her lilac eyes looking into his, she sighed softly, relief that he life was finally back to normal. She looked at him sweetly. She felt his fingers get her tears. She hugs him tighter, before she kissed his lips.

Lilly was only listening. She sighed softly. She paused when they all crossed father was talking to his father about something. Her mother was speaking in her head. She blinked." Wait you remember when we were six and eight?" She said trying to figure this out.

When they finally broke the kiss, Tielenie settled down next to her, simply holding her. Smiling widely, he slipped his hands around hers, holding her close to him. "I love you," he whispered, kissing her forehead gently.

Returning Taira's kiss, Caswur swept her off of her feet, spinning her around wildly. "I never want to let you go, ever again," he told her once he had returned her to her feet, a happy grin on his face. Kissing her gently, he wrapped his arms around her, ecstatic that he could finally kiss the woman he had loved his entire life, inhaling her sweet scent.

"Six and eight?" Cemo asked, tilting his head and frowning softly. "I remember that when I was eight Temo was teaching me how to use my powers, because his were getting really strong, but that was before he ascended. Ah...we visited Heaven in order to discuss the terms of his ascension, but I don't really remember it that much..."

Lauren smiled hearing him She nodded. She held his hands on her. She tilted her head as she thought. She said, " I love you too.." She was so excited that she can be held. she stayed in his arms.

Taira smiled lightly, She then said, " I don't want you too Caswur." She said. She blinked her eyes sweetly, before she giggled when he had returned her onto the feet She giggled Kissing him more. She wrapped her arms around his neck. She tilted her head thinking, she smiled. " I missed you so much." She said softly. She paused, if the king of heaven is dead? Then... they are unruled? She grinned at that. She smiled and kissed him softly. She looked at him sweetly.

Lilly sighed, " well cause I just got a message from my head. Cause we can talk to each other like that.. and she says that sometime when we were younger we were... arranged to.." She looked down and sighed, " Marry each other.. That is what I heard but I don't know and can't send a message back."

As he held Lauren, Tielenie found that his eyelids were drooping. Within moments, he was asleep, his breathing light and gentle. Snoring softly, he gently settled against her body, a light smile on his face.

Frowning slightly upon hearing Lilly's words, Cemo wrung his hands, stopping in his footsteps. As he thought it over, a thought came to him. "That actually would help us. If I were to take you as my wife, then my father couldn't send you away...and once I marry, it would be my father's duty to make me the official, true Meister of Snow." Smiling softly at the idea, he added, "It would work!"

"Let's go find my son," Caswur said, after a few moments of simply holding his love. "A few changes have to be made, now that we're both back..."

Lauren smiled lightly, She leaned back as she thought about it, She yawned and let him fall asleep. She soon, followed after a minute. She tilted her head softly. She slowly fell asleep, se slept like a cute angel.

Lilly looked down, " my mum just said so in here.." She said softly, but then hearing him. She thouht about it, she nodded lightly. She smiled lightly. " And it'd bring peace between our races too." She said softly, smiled lightly and nodded. " Yeah we'd both get what we wanted. " She paused, " Right?"

Taira smiled lightly, thinking about it. She nodded lightly. She kissed him once more before going with him. She walked with him to the hall way. She stopped though when they saw them. She smiled lightly.

"I thought you wanted to go home..." Cemo said, just before his parents walked into the hallway. As his father's freezing cold swept through the hallway, Cemo backed up a step, frowning now.

However, before his father could say anything, Cemo reached for Lilly's hand, forcing a smile to come to his face. "Father, Mother...This is Lilly."

Recognition instantly flooded Caswur's eyes as he remembered the contract made so many years ago. "You found each other by yourself?"

Figuring that the truth might not be wise here, Cemo said, "Yes. I remembered the girl from when I was eight, when Temo ascended, and I realized that we had never married...We still aren't, because I wanted you to be here for it." He grinned again. "I love her, Father."

Status
Not open for further replies.