The Demon Prince Is Evil!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lilly heard him, she gulped and looked at him shaking her head " I don't now..." She smiled lightly feeling her hand grabbed. She turned to see the now Meister of snow. She stayed quiet but nodded in agreement.

Taira smiled staying close to her love, she looked over and wondered she bit her lower lip bit looking at her son with his love, she felt so old

Caswur couldn't help but look to his son oddly. Cemo wasn't the type to make decent relationships with people, and to fall in love...that was completely out of his character. He also felt extremely old now, but it wasn't as bad. Almost immediately, he imagined his son having children, a thought that made him pale slightly.

Cemo couldn't help but glance at Lilly after he had spoken, confused by her answer to his earlier question. "When would you like to preform the ceremony?" he heard his father ask.

"As soon as possible," Cemo answered, grinning. "You know how impatient I am...if it weren't for my love wanting to wait until you had gotten back, I would have preformed the ceremony immediately." Squeezing Lilly's hand, he leaned over to place a light kiss on her cheek before slipping his arm around her waist. "I'm sure she would want word to be sent to her mother about the wedding, in case she would want to attend. But all that can be dealt with tomorrow...I want to spend some time alone with my love." Still smiling, he nodded to his parents before turning, leading Lilly towards the courtyard and gardens, deciding she should know the mansion where she would live.

Lilly stood there, she stood with him and when he looked at her, she smiles.loving that look. She was truly having feelings for him. She glanced at the father , this sorta felt weird yet right. She glanced at her new soon to be love she smiled lightly. Tilting her head she nodded about that, " I want them to be there... maybe she would bring all nine sisters and four brothers." She played with his free hand, out of habit but then they were walking off. She glanced over and thinking. She seen all the flowers, " wow this is so pretty." She commented

"Four brothers?" Cemo asked Lilly once they were in the courtyard, leading her towards a set of stone benches. Out here, there were hundreds of types of flowers, all in bloom. The garden had spells set around it to put it in a permanent state of spring, so it was always bright and beautiful there. "Are they the sort who want to protect their sister from the big, bad demon who's to marry her?" Smiling slightly, he gestured for her to sit on one of the benches before sitting down next to her, letting go of her hand.

"We'll be expected to sleep in the same bed," Cemo said, fixing his bright yellow eyes on her. "I'll call for a larger bed when I can, but tonight we'll be in close quarters. There's also a couple things you should know about a demon wedding." And so, he told her about a demon's wedding, about how his father would say a few words, how when Cemo held Lilly's hand in front of him, he would tie a pale blue ribbon around their hands. He also told her about the feast that would precede the ceremony, and of the sealing kiss they were to share afterwards. Of course, much more was supposed to happen after the wedding was sealed, that wasn't polite to say in front of a lady, but many demons had deviated from that tradition long ago, as Cemo wanted to.

Lilly nodded, when he asked about the brothers, "Well I mean I am sorta the oldest girl, well only oldest of one... the rest above me are already married, and the youngest is going to be wed about in a year or two." She paused, " but my brothers? Well I mean they are protective, but I mean I think they'll see beyond that.. I mean at least i hope. " She sighed lightly.

She then listened to Cemo. She blushed at the first statement, looking at him. " Okay." She blinked softly. She nodded and then thought about it, she was excited, but hearing what they do at the demon wedding, it was so different than the angel's weddings.. well there is probably different laws considering yin and yang, the whole black and white thing. She looked over at him, but she said. " i-is that all, I mean I think there would be more"

As she asked, and Cemo realized that he would not lie to his soon-to-be wife, he blushed like a little girl. "After the ceremony, you and I are supposed to...um...sleep together." He tried to think of a better euphemism, but pulled up blank. As he struggled to get the redness off of his normally light blue face, he said, "You know...you don't have to be so shy with me...I mean, we are going to be married in a few days. It would probably be a good idea if we at least acted like we were in love."

Glancing around at the various servants who were attending to the garden, he leaned over to her, kissing her softly on the cheek again, painfully aware of the stares a couple of his servants were giving him. When he pulled away, he placed his lips on her forehead, as if he was comforting a nervous betrothed.

"I hope..." Cemo began, "that one day, you will grow used to my coldness...I can't really help it, and one day it will be as strong as my father's, but I know that it must not be the most pleasant experience for you," he told her, referring to the pocket of cold air that seemed to follow him around everywhere.

Lilly looked over at him, she smiled as he blushed. Thinking of what might have made him blush, but he got her attention when he spoke. She blushed too when she heard it. She said, " Well I mean I know.. I am starting to like you.. .father always said to us girls to stay away from demons... but you onestly prove to me that there are good demons." She smiled lightly she nodded. " Well why act when I am starting to feel it?" She asked, her heart thumping. She smiled when he kissed her cheek again, blushing but then feeling a kiss on her forehead, noting the stares of the servants. She looked over at him, " Well I have a power that will keep me warm on the inside but cold on the outside, I can control the elements.. so..." She shrugged, " but I can't because of whatever spell you put on me.. I mean you do realize I don't like hurting people? I mean come on... dark angels do that.. not true light angels."

Closing his eyes briefly, Cemo reopened then a few moments later, saying to her, "I understand." Speaking the words that would break the spells, giving her her magic back, he said, "I pray you do not use your powers to kill me," only half joking. Sliding his arm around her shoulders, surprised that it was all coming so easily to him, he murmured to her, "You can lay your head on my shoulder...if you think it'll help at all...Maybe fall asleep, too..." He turned slightly red at the thought, imagining carrying in a sleeping Lilly and what his parents would probably think. Still, the thought was a nice one...Smiling at her, he leaned closer to her, burrying his nose in her hair and smelling it. She smelled very nice, he came to realize, much like an angel should. The thought bringing a smile to his face, he sat back against the back of the bench, sighing contentedly.

Lilly smiled lightly, she nodded. " I mean an angel.. except a man like my father... should never use them to kill people.. thats a law in Heaven." She said softly. She felt his arm around her shoulders, using the warmth power, before she put her head on his shoulder as he spoke about that She smiled lightly. " You sure that is okay?" She asked. She tilted her head thinking. As he leaned back her thin body followed him, she had a very thin, and small body, which made her weight very light. She felt his head near her hair. She smiled. Before she said, " I don't wish to kill." She muttered before she fell asleep, all cute and stuff.

"As long as I live," Cemo whispered to Lilly after she was asleep, "you will never have to." Resting his head against hers, he held back a yawn, not wanting to disturb her. She was incredibly endearing asleep, and it took all of his willpower not to steal a kiss from her while she slept. They weren't married yet, and Cemo didn't want to make her brothers angry with him for taking advantage of their sleeping sister. One he could handle, maybe, but all four at once was a problem. So, instead he simply ran his fingers through his hair as he enjoyed the quiet peacefulness of the garden and its courtyard.

Lilly bit her lower lip as she slept, dreaming about how their first time sleeping together would be. She sighed lightly. She knew that her brothers were watching over her, she just had that gut feeling just in case someone treated her poorly. she wanted them to be there too, she smiled more she yawned as she slept, soon, she put her head in his lap to lay down side ways. She slept peacefully as she dreamed.

Sighing contentedly as she put her head in his lap, Cemo smiled down at her. Sure, he didn't always understand her or her feelings, but she was still going to be a wonderful wife, he knew that already. Running a hand through his snow white hair, he softly began murmuring the cancellation spells that would confine her to her room and the mansion. Once he did that, she was free to wander the mansion, even leave if she wanted. Soon enough, he wanted to take her out of the castle, either to just take her out or to take her to all those he ruled over, in order to present his wife to them. That was tradition, and it would let them know that he was the true Meister of Snow now, and not to touch this angel. Humming softly to himself, he gazed down at her, a light smile on his lips.

Lilly was sleeping on his lap, it was very comfortable. That was shocking, but anyway she was having a dream, possibly for the future, because Cemo was in it. Seeing how happy heaven was, her mother stopping by but the darness and the demons trying to figure her out was horrible, then there was her sister, she had a child with that guy she loves. She was having a good dream, but then it all turned out to be bad because some demon wanted her for himself. So he kidnapped. This scared her, while she was breathing fast, and out of breathe as she lightly gripped onto the pants.

Feeling her moods shifting from calm and content into something darker, Cemo sighed softly, brushing her hair from her face. "We should move you to the bedroom," he said softly, figuring that she might want to sleep somewhere more comfortable. Gathering her into his arms, he stood up, gently cradling her head. Passing by his mother and father on the way to his bedroom, he smiled towards them before continuing on his way. Once he was back in his bedroom, he gently set her down on the bed, pulling the covers up to her chin. Sitting in a chair to the side, he smiled softly, glad that everything was working out.

Tielenie woke before Lauren, and he smiled down at the woman he loved, kissing her forehead softly before standing up. He had been able to feel it the moment the Meister of Snow returned, as well as his wife, and it made him happy to know that things might go back to normal. Caswur probably had some job for him or a few changes he wanted made for his return. Finding him and his wife, he bowed before saying, "It is great to have you back, my lord."

Lilly sighed softly, she was thinking, thinking as she was sleeping, which made her dream about wondrous things. Before she knew it, it was morning, and she woke up. He was in the same spot. She looked around and smiled. ' Hey, did you sleep at all??" She was starting to feel bad for that. She really did. She looked down ashamedly. " am so sorry." She ran a hand through her hair sweetly.

Lauren woke up from a kiss on the forehead, and then she woke up and went to go back to what she had to do. She tilted her head. She looked over and went into the maids quarters to help clean with the other maids.

"No," Cemo answered. "I figured that it was too early to start sleeping in the same bed, and since no one would know if we had or not, it wouldn't matter. Today, we'll have to speak to my parents about the wedding, planning and that, but I was wondering if there was anything you would want for it? Some special dish or flower or something? A ring, even? Demons don't typically use rings, but if you want one, I can have one made in a day." Standing up, he said, "And you don't have to apologize. Husbands and wives don't need to apologize to each other." Smiling at the gesture, he said, "Breakfast is probably ready; we should go see to it...Unless you would want to change first? I should probably get out of the clothes from yesterday as well..."

Tielenie spent the earlier part of the morning following Caswur around the mansion, informing him upon the changes made since last he had arrived and making note of the things he wanted fixed. Occasionally, he would pass by Lauren as she went about her duties, and he would smile and wave, wanting her to know that he would much rather be holding her in his arms than to be working.

Lilly had been hearing him. She still felt bad. She playd with er fingers sweetly. She looked up through her cute side bangs. She then blinked a few times hearing him. " well a lot of Angels has rings... but I mean we are diffenret right, angel and demon relationship right?" She asked. " I mean I would love a ring, " She looked up at him sweetly. She lightly smiled. " Hey we'll compromise and figure this out " She smiled lightly.

Lauren woul always wave at him when she got the chance. She wanted to hang out with him, truly.

"Yeah," answered Cemo. He smiled, and for once it felt truly genuine, like he was really happy to be getting married. "We'll get you a ring...I want you to be the happiest woman alive when we get married." Moving to her side, he took her hand, helping her stand. "Why don't you go get dressed? Your clothes are still in your old chambers, but I'll have them moved here soon. I'll meet you in the dining room."

Lilly smiled lightly, she nodded. She bit her lower lip as she thought about how happy she was in her dream. She looked up at him. She looked over to the side but feeling her hand grabbed. She looked up at him. She bit her lower lip. She tilted her head. She stood up and smiled " well I suppose I can." She nodded a bit when she heard the last part, " alright. Well, I will see you. " She then turned to leave. She went to her old chambers, closing the door and changing into cute outfit.

Once Lilly was gone, Cemo began dressing, making sure that he looked like a Meister of Snow should. As he made his hair in order, he thought of what life would be like with a wife. He had never thought he would be married to an angel, let alone one he had kidnapped in order to get the upper hand on the angels, but he decided that it might be nice to have someone who loved him.

After he had dressed, he went to the dining room, where servants were setting the table. His mother and father were sitting at the head, and as Caswur gestured for him to sit down next to Tielenie, he followed the instruction, noticing the loving look he kept giving Lauren.

Status
Not open for further replies.