The Demon Prince Is Evil!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lilly had changed into some cute and fresh clothing that she found in the wardrobe. She looked around. She tilted her head as she looked at herself in the mirror. She made sure her wings were in her back and in a tattoo. She smiled lightly, she fixed her hair next. She put on her makeup. She looked around, before she headed over to the dining table. Wanting to sit next to Cemo.

Lauren was giving Tielenne the loving look too. But seeing her sister, she showed her where a spot to sit, which I ronically across the table from the queen and Meister of snow and on the other side of Cemo. Lauren still fixed the table, she looked at him sweetly.

As breakfast was set out for them, it seemed that for once it was lively again. Without Cemo's parents around, the house was always quiet, and Cemo rarely had company. But now, with the arrival of Caswur, his wife, and Lilly, people seemed to be able to smile again, especially the servants. As they ate, Caswur was asking Lilly questions about herself, and Cemo made sure to keep looking to her and smiling or to keep his hand visibly holding hers.

"Last night," Caswur said, "we sent word to your family, and by the time the wedding comes, they will be here. Even Cemo's brother will be here." At that, Cemo made a face. Temo was a good person, but he and Cemo had never really gotten along. The soon-to-be Meister of Snow wasn't sure how he felt about having his older brother at the wedding, but he didn't speak out, instead focusing on his hard-boiled egg.

Lilly thought about it. She heard Caswur. She looked down, so all of her sisters and brother. " yeah we also sent word about my father. " She looked over at him. She lightly smiled, running her hand through her hair. She then looked over at her soon to be lover. She blinked and thought about it, " And all my siblings.. all thirteen of them???" She asked. She closed her eyes thinking. " hopefully the twins wont make a scene like they do every wedding. " She gave a cute giggle. She looked at the other three. She smiled lightly, thinking of her mother. She looked at Lauren who smiled too about hearing that, she nodded a little. " Last I remember was when I was little and those twins... " She shook her head, " They are something."

Cemo couldn't help but smile at the way Lilly laughed. It was cute, and he couldn't help but squeeze her hand lovingly. Before he could say something stupid, his father said, "Thirteen siblings? Two boys was just enough for me. Those two were always fighting, right up until Temo ascended, but with the age difference it was never a competition."

"I think I could take Temo in a fight, now," Cemo told him, making the temperature lower a bit to demonstrate. "I may not fight with swords as often as I used to, but I think he hasn't done anything since ascending." Frowning slightly, he glanced at his mother, wanting her to think him the stronger son. She had only been with him for a few weeks, and hadn't known him throughout childhood. However, she had raised Temo for a few years at least. Cemo wanted to make sure that she was proud of him, despite having never truly known him.

Lilly nodded softly. She bit her lower lip. She closed her eyes softly and shrugged. " What can I say I have crazy parents.. " she looked down, " well um I have about four older brothers, and the rest are girls. So..." She shrugged. She didn't know. She looked at Cemo and smiled. " When father and mother was away i was there to take care of the children... which the youngest turned... four yesterday. " She nodded. She smiled and feeling the light squeeze. She looked up at them and smiled lightly. Lauren knows how it is.... Troublemakers.. and hard to control.. honestly I don't know what my parents were thinking.."
Lauren just stayed quiet, as she watched her lover. Smiling.

"I'm sorry you missed your sister's birthday yesterday, my love," Cemo said, leaning over to kiss her lightly on her cheek, trying to play the role of the loving husband. Seeing the look his father got, one of worry and hope for the future, Cemo grinned at him, sort of enjoying how uncomfortable he was making his father.

"Mother," he said, looking to her. "My love and I have decided that we would like to have rings at our wedding...other than that, I think we're leaning more towards a typical demon wedding...you know, the ribbon and Father saying the words. What do you think, lovely?" he asked, turning to Lilly.

Lauren noticed the difference in their attitude. She raised an eyebrow. She sighed lightly. She then looked down,

Lilly smiled lightly. She looked over at him, tilting her head softly. She thought about it, he said, " It's okay, dear." She then blinked and when he kissed her cheek. She siled more. She looked over at him and bit her lower lip. She thought about this, she nodded. " well yeah, so we can get the angel tribes and rituals in with the demons.. I think it'd be great. " She smiled sweetly.

"Good," Cemo said, smiling softly. Returning back to his food, he was soon finished, and he waited for Lilly to finish before saying, "I was thinking of showing my love the city today...You know, have her know the place she would be living in. I am assuming that it'd be okay for us to do that?" Grinning, he stood up before helping Lilly stand. "We wouldn't be out to late and I'd make sure she was safe." Placing his hand around her waist, he realized how much they looked like a happy couple, even though they were polar opposites by definition. Running a hand through his hair, he smiled at his parents, knowing that he could leave if he wanted and this was just to make them feel like they were getting old.

Lilly smiled softly, She nodded. She looked over at him, before finishing her own food. Hearing about what he was gonna do with her today, she looked down and smiled sweetly. That would be cool. She flet herself being helped up, she wrapped her arms around him, staying in his hold, honestly, she loved his hold. It was different, and she liked that. She knew they looked like the greatest couple, she wished that he had true feelings like this, she was starting to have some.

"Let us leave, my love," Cemo said, taking her hand and leading her out of the room. Leading her towards the front doors of the mansion, he asked, "Am I overdoing it? I feel silly..." After hearing her answer, he sighed softly before leading her out of the house. It wasn't a long walk to the other parts of the city, so he just walked, her hand in his.

Soon, they arrived in the main square of the city. During this time of day, it was a bustling area, where demons of all kinds came to shop and sell their wares. Obviously, a few gave them weird looks, but Cemo just waved them off, knowing that they wouldn't say anything in his presence. "Where would you like to go first?" he asked, smiling softly.

She looked at him and feeling his hand on hers. She walked out with him. She looked around, excited about this. "" no... your not.. " She said softly. She looked down and thought. She bit her lower lip as she thought. " It feels real. my true feelings are real by the way." She said softly. Feeling them walk. She walked with him too, she gulped. She then looked down softly thinking about it. She then realized they were in town when she was asked. She shrugged. " Anywhere really. ' She said softly. She looked over at him with a kind smile. She was bumped into and she blinked she looked at the person but she had a vision. A flash back when she was little. She tensed and her eyes went back to normal. She continued to walk forward. Staying silent. That demon scared her when she was younger.

"Are you okay?" he asked her when she paused. He felt kind of bad that her feelings for him were real, while his were all a facade used to help him gain the title Meister of Snow, so he wanted to do everything in his power to make her happy. And after a while, maybe he could find feelings for her. Biting his lip, he said, "Why don't we go to the park, then?"

Forcing a smile to come to his face, he made sure that everyone saw him when he kissed her cheek, his arms wrapping around her as he moved his lips to hers, giving her a quick kiss. Smiling for real this time, he took her hand once more, heading towards a large, grassy park.

Status
Not open for further replies.