The Demon Prince Is Evil!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lilly blinked when she heard him yell. She gasped as she felt the coldness. But then she gasped as her collar of her shirt was tugged on, she choked. But then she felt the cold blade onto her throat. She closed her eyes hoping that he wasn't going to kill her. her heart was racing, she then felt her back of her body pressed against the front of his. She closed her eyes. " please don't hurt me.." She muttered.
Lauren was hurt , her father couldn't accept her for who she was turned into. She looked down and a tear slowly fell. She nodded when she heard Cemo. She nodded once again before she went into the kitchen to help Shara.

Their father blinked, ' Yes I got the letter, but I think you won't be able to do what you said, She is my daughter and will not have that done to by your kind." Someone appeared from the portal and gave him the weapon he wanted. Their father glared, " hand her over and I will give yo mother back.. and yes.. we were the ones that took her, " he grinned sickly. " she was never dead. We just made her seem like it, she is in our prison cell." his hand reached over the wall and it was showing his mother in a cell. He then made the wall turn back to what he truly was. Their father looked at his dagger that was full of heat, and it was red thinking, he then threw it, and hit his side, only to be taken out by the returning Lauren.

Lilly's eyes widened she was lied to all her life, she grabbed onto his arm that was holding her still. What was he going to do, she tried to get out of his grip but the dagger, it scared her, so she stayed still.

Lauren siad, " lunch is ready." But glared at their father, se wanted to end his life for all of what they made them suffer for. Plus it'd release his mother. She looked at her hand as the dagger that can only kill their father, walking over o him, " father you should pay."

At the sight of his mother, Cemo, for the first time in his life, felt a chill run through him. He had never really known his mother, being many years younger than his brother, and she had 'died' not long after he was born, but he had still longed to know her, had still seen the painting of her in the hall going to the dining hall, and had heard his father's stories about her. In a way, he had felt like he knew her, even if he couldn't remember her.

Shaking his head, Cemo had been about to shout, "You're lying!" before Lauren returned, barely feeling it when Lilly placed her hands on his arm.

"My mother is dead," Cemo said levelly, pressing the dagger closer to Lilly's throat, letting the blade bite into her slightly. "Lauren...do what you will...I still have Lilly." Feeling a couple drops of Lilly's blood flow onto his hand, he glared at her father, fury burning through him like blood through a vein.

Lilly gulped she bit her lower lip. She seen Lauren walking to her father. Lilly gulped. She then felt the blade going into neck, she felt her blood slowly dripp from the neck. She closed her eyes.

Lauren had walked to her father, she looked at Cemo, " alright." She then stabbed her father the hip bone before she stabbed his heart and he went into ashes. Before she knew it, she seen a girl that looked like Cemo's mother, which was. stand right in the ashes she gasped and moved, but then she looked over at Cemo, " cemo?" She asked.
Lauren looked at Cemo, smiling. " its yur mother, go say hi.."

Lilly gulped looking away when she felt the blade go in deeper. She was unsure what he was going to do.

Lauren was shocked that her father was dead, but so what, he was a cruel person. She sat onto the chair. she had tears in her eyes. His right hand, was her crush, but she didn't see that it'd be okay if love happened.

When the angel's father was dead, Cemo took the dagger away from Lilly's throat, feeling like he could breathe again. However, his breath all but left him when he saw his mother standing before him. Flinching, he turned numbly, gesturing for Tielenie to grab Lilly. Turning back to his mother, Taira, he swallowed heavily before whispering, "Mother...is that really you? You're...you're alive?" Biting his bottom lip, he searched her lilac-colored eyes for any sign of a lie.

Running a hand through his hair, he shakily walked closer to her. Suddenly, he was a little kid again, and he ran into her arms, clinging to her like a child would. Please don't be a fake, he thought, not caring if Tielenie was watching or that he was practically standing in the ashes of Lauren and Lilly's father.

"Mother," whimpered Cemo, not wanting to let her go, feeling tears pricking at the corners of his eyes.

Taira smiled lightly, she then looked at him, nodding, " yes.. " She nodded. She wrapped her arms around him, and hushed him that it'll be okay, " It'll be fine dear... I am sorry that I was taken away.. She said softly, feeling how he was squeezing, she had tears in her eyes too, she wanted to see her lover too, but she did know where he was. She sighed lightly. She didn't know what to do, she looked into him, holding his face, " I am not leaving your side, I am going to live until death takes me, unless it wants me.. " She said softly. She stayed hugging him.

Lilly sighed softly, she was glad that he had his mother, but he'd probably not let her go considering that her father tried to get her to escape, she felt how Tielenie grabbed her. She put a hand where the dagger was.

Lauren just curled into a ball, she was evil.. she was raised like one of their own but a servant. She didn't know what to do, she closed her eyes.

When Cemo eventually pulled away from his mother, he was the Meister of Snow once more, and not the boy that he had been moments ago. Kneeling in front of Lauren, he gently cupped her face, murmuring, "I am sorry you did that...I know I would not be able to kill my father...Thank you, for doing it, though." Smiling for her, he stood up, looking to Lilly.

"Come," he told her, "let's go put some bandages on that." He pointed to the wound on her throat, before offering his hand for her to take. "Tielenie, see to it that my mother is taken care of. Tell Shara to prepare a grand dinner for us, as well, and make sure her and my father's chambers are still fit for use."

Tielenie nodded, bowed, and left, with nothing more than, "Yes, my lord," and a, "My lady," towards Taira.

"Come, Lilly," said Cemo, put in a good mood by the sight of his mother.

Taira sighed softly, she smiled lightly and then went to sit where she usually sat, along with his fathers chair. She then glanced over at Tielenie, she nodded back, before she looked at Cemo. i should go and have a letter sent to your father. " She smiled lightly.

Lauren sighed. She looked at Cemo, she said, " he didn't deserve to live.. father never did things like that.. Maybe something was wrong? "She muttered. She glanced over at him and then seen tielenie leave. She gulped. She looked down softly.

Lilly looked at Cemo, she bit her lower lip she looked at him as he was in a different manner, why did he do that? If she was kidnapped,she wasn't a guest. She then softly grabbed his hand after he told her to come. She nodded.

Leading Lilly to his own room, he had a servant gather a few rolls of gauze, to wrap her wound with. "Sit on the bed," he told her when he had led her to his room. When the servant brought the gauze he wanted, he sent her off with the dagger before sitting down next to Lilly.

"Tilt your chin up," he said, using a finger to guide her. As he began rolling the bandages around her throat where he had cut her, he said, "I'm sorry...about your father...I am sure that if I had been the one to ascend, and not my brother, he would have been a good teacher for me." Holding back a grimace at the thought, he made sure the gauze wasn't too tight for her. "If you would want me to send word to anyone, I will...but that's up to you and your sister."

After a few moments of silence, he finally asked, "Why did you smile at me this morning?" It had bothered him since then, and he was curious.

Lilly sighed softly, when they were in the room she sat onto the bed, she put her hand on her neck but then hearing him, she felt his finger to move her. She stayed there. She heard him, she shook her head, " he is a cruel man, it's mean to lie to someone for their whole life." She sighed. She heard him. She then asked, "word about what?" She looked at him when he was done. She stayed silent for a minute thinking of what happens next. She looked at him and nit her lower lip. She then said, " I felt happy when I saw you.. " She said in a sweet voice. She looked down she played with her fingers. " So.. what happens next?" She asked. she looked up at him.

After a while, Lauren found herself in the same room as teilenie. She looked up at him, she looked away. " Hello Teilenie " They were alone.

"Word about his death." Cemo blinked incredulously. If his father had died, he would have wanted word to be sent to him...why not Lilly? "You know...to your mother or a relative. Or just to tell someone you're okay..." Surprised by her answer to his second question, he was about to ask about it, but she asked something first. "I...do not know. I'm sorry...but I cannot let you go home, not now. To do so would ruin my integrity as Meister of Snow. But I will try to be more cordial towards you, I suppose..."

After making the proper arrangements for Taira, Tielenie found that he had nothing to do, and that Cemo seemed to have nothing for him. Indeed, he had found himself in the commons room in the servants' quarters, relaxing. The other servants had their duties to attend to, and though Tielenie was by no means a servant, he still enjoyed their company, as he didn't interact with anyone but Cemo and the servants.

When Lauren entered the room, greeting him, he answered with, "Hello, Lauren...How are you faring after the...your father...? Please...sit with me," he gestured towards the spot next to him on the couch he was on, a light grin on his face.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lilly sighed, she looked away. " I suppose.. I mean you can.. " She looked at him. She sighed, " I want them to know that I am okay and spread the word about his death.. " She shrugged. " I mean my mother didn't like how father treated her and us." She said soflty. She blinked and nodded lightly at her answer. She bit er lower lip thinking.

Taira was back at their chamber. She was writing her own letter to the father of Cemo. She wanted to see her love. She knew it'd be a couple of days.

Lauren looked at him, smiling lightly, she heard him, she sat next to him, seeing the grin, She tilted her head. She shrugged. ' well I mean.. he didn't deserve to live.." She said softly.

"Still..." said Cemo, furrowing his eyebrows. "But I will send a letter to your family. Even if you never loved him, he was still your father, and somebody besides us deserves to know about it." Smiling for her, he took her hands and helped her stand, before leading him out of his room and towards her chambers.

With Lauren, Tielenie responded, "No man deserves to die. I may have been born a demon, but I still believe that people deserve to live, no matter what." He sighed softly, fixing his soft amber eyes on Lauren.

After a long silence, Tielenie said, "...You're very, um...pretty, did you know that?" Nervously, he brought his hand up, gently placing it on the side of her face, touching her hair.

Lilly sighed softly. She nodded. She looked away, " That's what I just suggested." She muttered. She looked down at her hands. She then felt her hands grabbed. She looked over at him. It was suppose to be dinner. " Wait, why are we going to my chambers? I am really hungry.. and isn't it dinner time?" She asked. she looked into Cemo's eyes.

Lauren sighed softly hearing him. She shrugged softly. She looked up. She looked at his eyes. She felt her eyes were stuck there too. She blinked her pretty eyes and when he spoke. She shook her head, " Not really.. I was never told that." She said sweetly, feeling his hand on the side of her face . She looked at Tielenie. She smiled lightly, she softly placed one of her hands onto his that was on her side of face. She looked into his eyes, still in love and locked into his eyes.

"Right," Cemo said nervously, hardly realizing the time. Thinking about it, he realized that he was hungry. "You're right. This way, then." A light smile appearing on his face, he turned in to a different hallway, leading her to the dining hall. Seeing one of the servants on his way, he instructed him to go to the wine cellar and get the finest vintage of wine they had, for the occasion of his mother being returned to him. "Better go get Tielenie, he's known my parents longer than anyone."

Liking the feel of Lauren's hand over his own, Tielenie leaned forwards, almost as if he was going to kiss her. He wanted to. The electricity between them was almost painful, and he wanted to know if her lips felt as soft as her hand. Leaning forwards, he was about to go through with it, until a thought stopped him.

"No..." he said, scooting away from her. "I shouldn't...I am supposed to live for only the Meister of Snow...I'm sorry." He looked away guiltily, his heart still pounding in his chest. He looked to her with a mixture of love, fear, desire, and confusion.

Lilly looked at Cemo and nodded She went with him, but then thy stopped, she held her stomach, feeling like it was about to touch her back. She felt that hungry. She smiled at Cemo before she looked down. She felt sorrow, she hated having this connection with her sister, feeling what she feels. She wanted to find her, but she shouldn't leave Cemo's side. She looked over at him before she stayed holding his hand.

Lauren smiled lightly, she felt how he was leaning forward. She was starting to until he moved away. She looked down. So she is going to be alone all her life because of Cemo.. She sighed. " but what... if you talk to him about it, we both love each other.. and we can't let each other.. go.." She said softly. ' If you tell him that.. I am sure he'll let you.. while you obey his orders. " She looked away from him, feeling sad. She sighed. " I am going to my chamber... " She said in a softer voice. She then stood up and headed down to her chambers, passing someone, oh it was her sister, a tear slowly fell as she was looking down. She passed the two, knowing Cemo would probably stop her though.

As Lauren left, Tielenie held his head in his hands, sorrow washing over him. Sometimes, he wished that Cemo's father was still around. The former Meister of Snow had been his best friend, someone who would have never made him remain celibate, even when he saw the one he loved nearly every day. Frowning, he ran a hand through his hair once, and then pulled his hands away. When he did, his face was as stoic and expressionless as possible. Standing up, he took a deep breath before leaving, knowing that Cemo would probably want him during dinner.

When Lauren passed them, Cemo noticed the tear, and immediately frowned. "Lauren," he said, letting go of Lilly and reaching out to grab her sleeve. "What is it? Was it your father...? Or something else?" He tilted his head lightly, curious.

Lilly blinked softly, she seen the tear also, though her sister attempted to hide it with the side bangs but it didn't work. She blinked and looked at him.

Lauren looked up at him as she was stopped and pulled to him. She blinked. " What is it? It's because I can't have a love life because of you." She said gently, but there was hurt in her voice. She blinked her eyes she said, " I hope you are satisfied..." She said before she slowly backed away to go help Shara with the dinner. She stopped, " I have to go.. I need to help Shara.." She said softly before going to walk to the kitchen.

A confused expression crossed Cemo's face. "Lauren, what--?" he asked, before he was cut off by her leaving. Frowning, he sighed heavily, deciding he would deal with that later. "Let's go, Lilly. Something's obviously wrong with your sister, but I am choosing to deal with that later. I just wish she would tell me what it is that is bothering her..."

As they kept walking, Tielenie soon came into step with them, following just behind his lord, an obviously upset expression on his face. Cemo, deciding that he would ask him about it later, simply said, "It seems I'm the only one happy about seeing my mother..."

Looking up, Tielenie said, "No, my lord...it's just...nevermind. It does not concern my lord."

Lauren sighed softly, she was into the kitchen making the food. She was so upset. But she was happy the queen came back. She sighed Hearing Shara.

Lilly looked at him, she knew something was up. She grabbed her stomach. She felt what her sister felt. She blinked but when they were close to the room, " I Am happy that you got your mother back." She said.

His mother was in the dining room, she was so excited that she was free and now living back in her house, seeing her son as he came in. Just as food was getting served.

Lauren was getting all the plates to everything, helping Shara. She had an emotionless but painful face. She hated this. She went around teilenie before she went to get more of the stuff.

Cemo was silent until they arrived in the dining room, where he was met with his mother. Smiling when he saw her, he pulled a chair out for Lilly before seating himself at the head of the table, next to his mother.

Tielenie, as he passed Lauren, had to force himself not to pull her to him, keeping his eyes low to the ground and his expression blank. Once in the dining room, he sat at Cemo's right, as was custom, and it was a struggle not to just put his head in his hands and never move.

Status
Not open for further replies.