Wip
Name: Matthew
Appearance:
77b5c465a0e0812de8c7b3b21a1bbc57.jpg

Hero/Villain Name: Red Steel
Allies: tba
Race: Human
Powers/abilities:
Red Barrier: Red can surround himself in a Barrier of red light that surrounds his body it acts as a armor but is weightless and doesn't affect his movement either.

Red blast: Matthew is able to fire forward the same light that it's very powerful but can blast forward continuous beams.

Scientific explanation below
Red is able to super heat the gases creating plasma around his body that acts as a shield and a medium to fire energy forward that can be fired as long as needed as plasma is able to sustain itself forever.

Strengths:
Matthew is very nimble and fast and able to move around easily without much hassle.
Matthew is clever and he finds making strategic choices in combat easy.

Weaknesses:
Matthew is quite weak while he doesn't have his Barrier on.
Matthew has a tendency to get enraged easily.
Matthew looses a good bit of energy while creating the barrier so he can only use it 3 times per day if it breaks since one he has it up it can sustain itself.

Hero/Villain/Neutral: Hero
Reason they are a hero/Villain/Neutral: Matthew always looked up to the many hero's and is still a bit of a nerd around them
History: Matthew grew up fascinated with the many heros of the world, amazed by what they could do and always wished he could join them. He was one of many though but he was clever and tried making some things that didn't work at all leaving him with nothing he could do. Both of Matthew's parents were scientist that worked on figuring out how superhero's got there powers before getting discovered by the military and they were put under house arrest. Matthew was confused about what was going on when members of the military came into the house and destroyed all of his parents research but a single vial Matthew found on the ground and he hid from his parents and the soilders.

Matthew wasn't sure what it was but he was very curious about what it was and when he went to school he waited the entire day and went into the biology lab. While inside he checked the affect of dropping a small bit of the liquid on a piece of onion skin and it looked like nothing happened until it was set on fire and a odd red glow began for a few seconds before breaking. Matthew wasn't sure what it meant and he ran home hoping his parent's wasn't to annoyed he was out so long after school. When he got home he made up some story of being with friends and he went up to his room to look at the vial more.

Later a few weeks later one of the soldiers must have spotted the vial Matthew always carried with him and went to check it out. As Matthew heard the front door open loudly and he tried to stop the door opening by pushing against it. Unfortunately the soldier was obviously stronger than a teenager and he was pushed back onto the floor and he landed on the vial smashing it and the liquid mixed in with his blood and was quickly distributed through his body while he was brought to the hospital. He awoke handcuffed to the hospital with a pain in his side. The confusion caused him to panic as he couldn't move very much as a dim red light surrounded him noticeable to anyone nearby him. One of the guards nearby looked back as he could hear Matthew struggling and called on of the doctors over to check what was going on and they found he had gain some odd power to increase the temperature around his body for a split second. The only people who know of his name and his powers are a few doctors and the higher ups in the government and military after he was released so he could help the public and his dreams came true.

Personality: Matthew is a hero but one that gets mad if someone tried hard enough, he is quite a nerd and while he tries to act calm on the outside he would be freaking out on the inside if he ever met one of the older super hero's or their sidekicks.

Friend:(optional)
Family: (optional)
Theme song: (Optional)
Extras:(Optional)
I like him. Accepted

View attachment 79989
(Minus bonnet!)
Name: Luna DarkStar
Hero/Villain Name: Dark-Star
Allies: The Titans
Race: Anodite/Human
Powers/abilities: (Some she can use better then others, some drain her completely.)
Mana Manipulation-The ability to manipulate the blanket of sentient energy that surrounds living and non-living things that is used to form magic.

Mana Absorption- When completely drained, Katrina can suck the life force form living things, however she strictly only takes from plants.

Mana Detection- Can sense when someone else has the same powers as her.

Clairvoyance- The supposed faculty of perceiving things or events in the future or beyond normal sensory contact. Must clear her mind completely, and no danger can be around, to access this ability.

Teleportation- This is slightly hard to do in quantity, but it can be done.

Flight

Telekinesis- The Psychic ability to move things with the mind.

Healing- Her tears can heal almost anyone and anything, however it is hard to make her cry real tears.

Anodite Transformation- This is her absolute form! This can only take place when she feels great emotions, of Fear and Anger. Her human side prevents her from turning into it on command.

Astral Projection- The ability to appear separate from her actual body. This is one of the harder things for her body to do, unless in Anodite form.

Magic- From her father's side. This goes along with her spell book and enhances her Anodite powers. Though the spell book isn't the most powerful thing she could do.

Expert Martial Artist- From years have training, mixed with her powers it can be a good way to protect herself.

Strengths:
Focus: No matter the situation, all Luna must do is focus on the task at hand, and it seems she never fails.
Dowsing: Thanks to her magical side, Luna can use a piece of what she is hunting to find it no matter where it is.
Portal Creation: If it is another realm, or dimension, thanks to Luna you can get there.

Weaknesses:
Portal Creation: She may be able to open a portal and close it, but it drains here completely. She will have to recharge her abilities in order not to die.
Trust issues: She is working on this, but she is beginning to trust her friends.

Hero/Villain/Neutral: Hero

Reason they are a hero/Villain/Neutral: Luna is a hero because of the fact she hates being pushed around, and well she can't stand for someone else to be. So she chooses to use her gifts to protect, instead of hurt.

History:
Since Luna was a little girl she was different. Never fully accepted into the Anodite life, or the human one because she was a mixed breed. Unique, and wrong to most of her family. Luna was born to Anodite mother and a Human/Warlock father, the only child of the two's pairing, and soon to be orphan. Her mother was sentenced to spend life in prison on Anodyne, and her father was killed by the witches council.
Luna was only in the orphanage a week before a loving pair of old folks took her in. They were an Anodite and Witch as well, however they never fathered/mothered a child before, not breaking any rules. Though, Luna was still not liked by most of her kind. Always being pushed around, always being teased by someone about her heritage. One day she had enough and wished her step-parents the best on her eighteenth birthday and left. Running across the Titans, Luna felt like she could actually call them home.

Personality:
Kind: Luna is a gentle soul, kind and loving to almost everyone...almost everyone.
Anger: When the feeling of being threatened courses through her veins, Luna's kind switch completely goes off and well a mad Luna is not good for anyone.
Protective: Luna believes that no one deserves to be hurt, unless doing the hurting.
Strong willed: She may be in pain, but her facial features will stay stone cold.

Friend:OPEN
Family: She left them behind, and trust me they are out of everyone's reach.
Theme song:

Extras: (I might put this in later, don't know yet.)

Wow, She can Do pretty much anything from what I can read from this.

Magic... Pretty much without a written limit besides other 'magical' abilities.
'Absolute Form' probably means even more powerful?.
Super healing tears that can heal 'almost everything'
Flight.
Teleportation
Future sight.
Portal making?...

Super-finding: as long as she have a piece of something.
Focus to prevent failing?

And to top it off she's also apparently an Expert at material arts for some reason.... why...?... weren't quite 'Imba' magic enough?...

And she nearly have any weakness to balance it out either.
Her portal skill exhaust her... dosen't sound like it will be used a lot.
and Trust issues... well *shrug*

You can correct me if I'm wrong, and its already accepted buuut... it really is as close to any 'Sue' I can think of.

Flight.
Teleportation
Future sight.
Portal making?...

And to top it off she's also apparently an Expert at material arts for some reason.... why...?... weren't quite 'Imba' magic enough?...

You can correct me if I'm wrong, and its already accepted buuut... it really is as close to any 'Sue' I can think of.
Then so would be Raven....Um... Maybe I didn't think all that out...

I um... was half asleep to be honest reading the last part after helping children... But it still seems pretty fine to me... Unless you think we need to see another weakness or something...

Flight.
Teleportation
Future sight.
Portal making?...

1. She gets super drained from using her magic, so it's limited access, and plants don't fully recharge her.
2. Her absolute form is more powerful, but she can't access it at will...meaning she won't be using it much or even at all. She has to be beyond angry.
3. Her tears only happen if it is genuine, and she doesn't cry often or in fact at all.
4. Yes she can teleport, but not to gods creation. It also drains her pretty darn quick.
5. Future sight, well she can see the future, but the future is always changing so her vision could be wrong.
6. Portal making is another thing that can drain her, and she can't do it all the time. Cause she may open the portal, and it will shut behind her, and well she can't open it again for a while.
7. Super finding is like a location spell, the longer the item was the better she can find them. Say it wasn't that strong she can point you to the town, if it was a little more strong she can point you to the neighborhood, and if it was strong enough she can point you to the front door.
8. She is a expert in martial arts, because her magic does run out, and it leaves her defenseless.
9.She isn't invicible, a gun can hurt her almost any human weapon can seeing she is half human, and her tears don't work on herself. She may seem 'Imba' magical, but she isn't. She isn't a full Anodite, meaning she can't just do things whenever she wishes. I mean if you want me to put something down like Kryptonite, okay I guess I can.
10. Sorry if that sounded bitchy, totally wasn't meant to be.

Reactions: Raven
1. She gets super drained from using her magic, so it's limited access, and plants don't fully recharge her.
2. Her absolute form is more powerful, but she can't access it at will...meaning she won't be using it much or even at all. She has to be beyond angry.
3. Her tears only happen if it is genuine, and she doesn't cry often or in fact at all.
4. Yes she can teleport, but not to gods creation. It also drains her pretty darn quick.
5. Future sight, well she can see the future, but the future is always changing so her vision could be wrong.
6. Portal making is another thing that can drain her, and she can't do it all the time. Cause she may open the portal, and it will shut behind her, and well she can't open it again for a while.
7. Super finding is like a location spell, the longer the item was the better she can find them. Say it wasn't that strong she can point you to the town, if it was a little more strong she can point you to the neighborhood, and if it was strong enough she can point you to the front door.
8. She is a expert in martial arts, because her magic does run out, and it leaves her defenseless.
9.She isn't invicible, a gun can hurt her almost any human weapon can seeing she is half human, and her tears don't work on herself. She may seem 'Imba' magical, but she isn't. She isn't a full Anodite, meaning she can't just do things whenever she wishes. I mean if you want me to put something down like Kryptonite, okay I guess I can.
10. Sorry if that sounded bitchy, totally wasn't meant to be.
Okay yeah like I said your fine LOL

I think it also means I read it right the first three times.

Well maybe...

I mean wiki wise Raven's biggest weakness is letting go of her emotions.

Also that she's somewhat dependent on incantations for her magic.

She have Somewhat Psyonic and Mostly Dark Magical powers.

What it look like Luna seem more powerful than Raven if I compare their abilities wiki wise... kinda...

I don't use wiki. Read comic vine or DC official website.

And then my own understanding of her is pretty OP

I can explain how her powers can take out Cell from DBZ so yeah...

Well maybe...

I mean wiki wise Raven's biggest weakness is letting go of her emotions.

Also that she's somewhat dependent on incantations for her magic.

She have Somewhat Psyonic and Mostly Dark Magical powers.

What it look like Luna seem more powerful than Raven if I compare their abilities wiki wise... kinda...
Luna's biggest weakness is trusting others.

Luna has to use spells for certain effects, she can't wave her hand a *BAM* something happens. She has a spell book, seen in the picture.

Luna's is all tied back to Mana, she can't use dark or light magic, she can only use mana magic.

And there is no way that she is more powerful than Raven. I may have listed off Luna's powers, but if you list of Raven's...um...Luna's list is far smaller.

Luna's biggest weakness is trusting others.

Luna has to use spells for certain effects, she can't wave her hand a *BAM* something happens. She has a spell book, seen in the picture.

Luna's is all tied back to Mana, she can't use dark or light magic, she can only use mana magic.

And there is no way that she is more powerful than Raven. I may have listed off Luna's powers, but if you list of Raven's...um...Luna's list is far smaller.
Yep reason I saw nothing wrong. I could see the difference and similarities.

Um... Parody is the OP character for she has not only all her mother's powers but Garfield Mark Logan's as well her father...

But I'm playing villains mainly in this RP if I make a CS then it may or may not be her.

Well in most 'Hero' cases Trust issues are a fairly big problem as there's usually nobody you can trust to protect others, and thus not need to depend on someone to keep secrets and stuff.

Well a spell book doesn't necessarily say a limit xD... I mean it literally could have any spell written down in the pages.

Well 'Mana' as while on the matter. Mana is literally interpreted differently from lore to lore... and range wildly from simple puffs of smoke to the End of the whole universe. And 'only' having 'Mana' magic... explains very little of what you mean. Light magic and Dark magic as said.. is also dependent on what you mean by saying so.

Because at some points when you talk about Light magic you speak of.
Healing...
Blessings...
Holy incantations.
Demon/Undead/Unoly Turning.

Basically spells that do 'Good'

And Dark Magic:
Fire,Water,Earth... etc.
Curses.
Life stealing.
Necromancy.

Mana usually is an energy that either Exist within all living beings.
Or Exist freely in nature within all things.

I'm not trying to be icky or mean or so.

But when you Say Mana magic... It can literally mean anything you want.

And it did explain just as much as saying "I can make stuff happens" leading to a follow question of "What kind of stuff"

Well in most 'Hero' cases Trust issues are a fairly big problem as there's usually nobody you can trust to protect others, and thus not need to depend on someone to keep secrets and stuff.

Well a spell book doesn't necessarily say a limit xD... I mean it literally could have any spell written down in the pages.

Well 'Mana' as while on the matter. Mana is literally interpreted differently from lore to lore... and range wildly from simple puffs of smoke to the End of the whole universe. And 'only' having 'Mana' magic... explains very little of what you mean. Light magic and Dark magic as said.. is also dependent on what you mean by saying so.

Healing...
Blessings...
Holy incantations.

And Dark Magic:
Fire,Water,Earth... etc.
Curses.
Life stealing.
Necromancy.

Your description on Dark magic I'll stop you there. Dark magic is more shadow, manipulation base. Light is that which can use elements of nature.

Everything else would be there yes.

But I don't see how it would be a Sue character when she has many different explanations on weaknesses.

Your description on Dark magic I'll stop you there. Dark magic is more shadow, manipulation base. Light is that which can use elements of nature.

Everything else would be there yes.

But I don't see how it would be a Sue character when she has many different explanations on weaknesses.
Well I'm just trying to say that it difference wildly from what you draw the lore from.

Call it Dark magic/Shadow Magic/Black Magic... in the end its usually referred to as

'Bad Magic'

while

Holy Magic/Light Magic/Divine Magic. In the end is usually referred to as

'Good Magic'

~~

In Truth "Quote" A saying about the Force in Star wars that also apply to magic is

There is no Light or Dark Magic/Force. There's only Magic/Force. Its what you use it for that determinate what it is.

Healing...
Blessings...
Holy incantations.

And Dark Magic:
Fire,Water,Earth... etc.
Curses.
Life stealing.
Necromancy.

Yes, I see your point. Though when I say Mana magic for her, I don't mean she is end of world powerful or puff of smoke weak. I mean she is powerful to a point. Her spell book does contain powerful spells, however when Luna uses them it is like cutting the power into an eighth. Not strong enough to kill someone or "end the world" or even three blocks. Since she is half human, she leans toward that side instead of her Anodite side. She is more compassionate towards things and that is why she only uses plant mana instead of human or animal. That leaves her abilities weakened, especially IF there was another Anodite who used human or animal mana, they could blow her out of the water, and possibly to pieces. So I guess you can say that's her biggest weakness, if you want!

I also have to say that Raven is a quite good example of said quote.

As she literally have a Skill set that could make most Evil characters envious. But she uses her power for good.

Yes, I see your point. Though when I say Mana magic for her, I don't mean she is end of world powerful or puff of smoke weak. I mean she is powerful to a point. Her spell book does contain powerful spells, however when Luna uses them it is like cutting the power into an eighth. Not strong enough to kill someone or "end the world" or even three blocks. Since she is half human, she leans toward that side instead of her Anodite side. She is more compassionate towards things and that is why she only uses plant mana instead of human or animal. That leaves her abilities weakened, especially IF there was another Anodite who used human or animal mana, they could blow her out of the water, and possibly to pieces. So I guess you can say that's her biggest weakness, if you want!
So her biggest weakness is one of her own specie using a different kind of source for its magic. ?... okay

I might consider doing a villain in the possible future. maybe...

I also have to say that Raven is a quite good example of said quote.

As she literally have a Skill set that could make most Evil characters envious. But she uses her power for good.

Which is why I usually use her as my example against OP characters.

So I kind of a have a large mind set to look for when it comes to any form of possible Sue characters.... But everyone has there own option.

I mean I'm also gonna be GMing a Murder game called Zelda Extravaganza Ghirahim is well my character. And there are a few many would considered rather OP but the triforce will easily make things fair for Ghirahim. *shrugs* So if you look there you can see I'm not a picky person if I have a plan in the back of my mind.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.