The Death Soldiers(Teen Titan's RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried making an awesome banner but it um... Didn't for some reason fit the size.

I can try again on that I guess today. Probable tonight unless your good at those.

Hmm, Well I'm not quite sure what to make and No i'm not especially good at banner making xD

I googled the size and a Teen Titan's banner because all the ones I tried making didn't seem to work. I found four I liked see I hope the one I picked get's attention.

I plan to practice a bit with the site I'm trying to use for future banners.

Name: Douglas Jordan

Appearance:
1qhldv.jpg

Hero/Villain Name: Argonaute
Allies: Douglas is a loose-canon, but he's somehow managed to confine himself to the structure of the Titans.

Race: Human(?)

Powers/abilities:
-Hydrokinesis: Argo can materialize water out of air moisture or take existing water and maneuver it to his means while defying the laws of physics. His power scales with his emotions, as he may be dangerous enough when happy, if angered or in despair his power may double or even triple. (He can also control water vapor)

-Limited Thermokinesis: Argo can change the temperature of the water he is controlling in order to manipulate the environment, creating frost zones or boiling the area till the "filth" rises to the top.

Strengths:
-Lots of Raw Power
-Accurate and precise as hell
-Mobile due to "Surfing"

Weaknesses:
-Power is limited to emotions
-Emotions are uncontrollable
-Has a sort of "Elemental weakness" to electricity based powers.

Hero/Villain/Neutral: Hero
Reason they are a hero/Villain/Neutral:
Grew up an orphan and discovered his parents were kidnapped by an underground society and not even its name is known. He believes his parents may still be alive and developed his powers in order to find them, even if they're dead, he's going to find them.

History:
Douglas grew up in the outskirts of Jump City, far removed from the great body of water that brought the city its wealth way back when. He never knew much of his heritage, just dreams of a beautiful woman and a man in a lab coat. They were his parents, he knew that in the depths of his heart. Since he was a kid he dreamed of them vividly. Remembering being held in his mothers arms, the smile of his father, a crowd of dark coat-wearing men that took his father away and surrounded his mother as she screamed a blood-curdling lamenting noise. Douglas' dreams haunted him from the earliest age he could remember.

He stayed in an orphanage that ran off donations, leading it to be rather poor and run-down. The kid there normally survived by finding the biggest baddest gang and burying themselves deep within them. Douglas wouldn't have it, and did his best to stay away from the atrocities. When faced with gang members and bullies agitating him, he began developing a defense mechanism that made the random person see a young homicidal maniac that was too uncontrollable to try and tame. Of course he wasn't exactly that way, but his walls were thick and heavily decorated with the blood of a tormented child.

When he was 14 he made a break for it and played street-rat through Jump City till he found himself at the other edge of the city, the edge that was lapped up daily by the water and had many faces of joy when summer vacation was in full swing. Some strange feeling overtook him at the sight of the waves and he ran full steam at the ocean, jumping over people laying on towels and knocking down umbrellas on his way. When he finally hit the water he didn't even go under... he ran on top of it.

Filled with such an inexplicably joyful freedom he did things he didn't know was possible. He created small waves, threw the water with a simple thought, and found himself playing until the sunset with his new-found abilities. When he was done he retreated to the docks away from people and slept on a boat and faced his dreams again, and for the first time he heard his mother's voice talking to him directly.

"Find me."

Personality: Douglas is a rather weird individual to talk to as he is both optimistic and morbid. His humor takes people by surprise, since he's so good-natured it's hard to believe you just heard him make a Holocaust joke. Why he acts such a way seems a mystery to most, but close friends understand he's grown up in a rather hostile environment and his morbid half comes from a self-preservation mechanism.

If you don't pay attention to his dark humor, he's a rather model citizen, finding it offensive to even jaywalk under normal circumstances. He doesn't typically put his elbows on the table and always says excuse me. He may be a rather brash teenager sometimes and isn't always so well-mannered, but on a typical day he's well behaved.

His favorite past-time is definitely surfing, even if it's quite impossible for him to ever fail at it so a lot of its thrill is lost along with its danger. Because of this he has been apart of surf-culture before and can be heard calling people "brah" and whatnot before drinking pine-apple juice and throwing a coconut at you (not really... okay maybe sometimes.)

Friend: Friendly with everyone, close to nobody (Unless someone wants to PM me? :P)

Family:
-Father: Some enigmatic figure from his dreams, seems to be some sort of scientist.
-Mother: Even more enigmatic than his father, whenever she appears in his dreams her presence seems to shake him to his core. Is there more to her than he thinks?

Theme song:

Extras:
-The organization responsible for the disappearance of his parents is not in anyway correlated to our main villains.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh look people ^^ The banner must be working its magic

Reactions: Raven
I shall put up a character here soon!

• Love
@Raven Ohhhhh, what the heck. I was gonna hold off on joining this, but I might as well. :P May I reserve a character spot, please, if there are still enough left? :DD

(Also, if you ever need a banner in the future and don't feel like making one, feel free to hit me up! I enjoy making banners. ^^)

• Love
JoSnW2lN7Hg.jpg
(Minus bonnet!)
Name: Luna DarkStar
Hero/Villain Name: Dark-Star
Allies: The Titans
Race: Anodite/Human
Powers/abilities: (Some she can use better then others, some drain her completely.)
Mana Manipulation-The ability to manipulate the blanket of sentient energy that surrounds living and non-living things that is used to form magic.

Mana Absorption- When completely drained, Katrina can suck the life force form living things, however she strictly only takes from plants.

Mana Detection- Can sense when someone else has the same powers as her.

Clairvoyance- The supposed faculty of perceiving things or events in the future or beyond normal sensory contact. Must clear her mind completely, and no danger can be around, to access this ability.

Teleportation- This is slightly hard to do in quantity, but it can be done.

Flight

Telekinesis- The Psychic ability to move things with the mind.

Healing- Her tears can heal almost anyone and anything, however it is hard to make her cry real tears.

Anodite Transformation- This is her absolute form! This can only take place when she feels great emotions, of Fear and Anger. Her human side prevents her from turning into it on command.

Astral Projection- The ability to appear separate from her actual body. This is one of the harder things for her body to do, unless in Anodite form.

Magic- From her father's side. This goes along with her spell book and enhances her Anodite powers. Though the spell book isn't the most powerful thing she could do.

Expert Martial Artist- From years have training, mixed with her powers it can be a good way to protect herself.

Strengths:
Focus: No matter the situation, all Luna must do is focus on the task at hand, and it seems she never fails.
Dowsing: Thanks to her magical side, Luna can use a piece of what she is hunting to find it no matter where it is.
Portal Creation: If it is another realm, or dimension, thanks to Luna you can get there.

Weaknesses:
Portal Creation: She may be able to open a portal and close it, but it drains here completely. She will have to recharge her abilities in order not to die.
Trust issues: She is working on this, but she is beginning to trust her friends.
She isn't invincible! Weapons can kill her! She isn't all powerful!
Her magic does drain, the bigger the spell the fast it goes! Leaving her with only her martial art skills.
Because she chooses not to take the life force from living things, animals and humans, it leaves Luna weaker than other Anodites, limiting her powers.

Reason they are a hero/Villain/Neutral: Luna is a hero because of the fact she hates being pushed around, and well she can't stand for someone else to be. So she chooses to use her gifts to protect, instead of hurt.

History:
Since Luna was a little girl she was different. Never fully accepted into the Anodite life, or the human one because she was a mixed breed. Unique, and wrong to most of her family. Luna was born to Anodite mother and a Human/Warlock father, the only child of the two's pairing, and soon to be orphan. Her mother was sentenced to spend life in prison on Anodyne, and her father was killed by the witches council.
Luna was only in the orphanage a week before a loving pair of old folks took her in. They were an Anodite and Witch as well, however they never fathered/mothered a child before, not breaking any rules. Though, Luna was still not liked by most of her kind. Always being pushed around, always being teased by someone about her heritage. One day she had enough and wished her step-parents the best on her eighteenth birthday and left. Running across the Titans, Luna felt like she could actually call them home.

Personality:
Kind: Luna is a gentle soul, kind and loving to almost everyone...almost everyone.
Anger: When the feeling of being threatened courses through her veins, Luna's kind switch completely goes off and well a mad Luna is not good for anyone.
Protective: Luna believes that no one deserves to be hurt, unless doing the hurting.
Strong willed: She may be in pain, but her facial features will stay stone cold.

Friend:OPEN
Family: She left them behind, and trust me they are out of everyone's reach.
Theme song:

Extras: (I might put this in later, don't know yet.)

Last edited:
View attachment 79989
(Minus bonnet!)
Name: Luna DarkStar
Hero/Villain Name: Dark-Star
Allies: The Titans
Race: Anodite/Human
Powers/abilities: (Some she can use better then others, some drain her completely.)
Mana Manipulation-The ability to manipulate the blanket of sentient energy that surrounds living and non-living things that is used to form magic.

Mana Absorption- When completely drained, Katrina can suck the life force form living things, however she strictly only takes from plants.

Mana Detection- Can sense when someone else has the same powers as her.

Clairvoyance- The supposed faculty of perceiving things or events in the future or beyond normal sensory contact. Must clear her mind completely, and no danger can be around, to access this ability.

Teleportation- This is slightly hard to do in quantity, but it can be done.

Flight

Telekinesis- The Psychic ability to move things with the mind.

Healing- Her tears can heal almost anyone and anything, however it is hard to make her cry real tears.

Anodite Transformation- This is her absolute form! This can only take place when she feels great emotions, of Fear and Anger. Her human side prevents her from turning into it on command.

Astral Projection- The ability to appear separate from her actual body. This is one of the harder things for her body to do, unless in Anodite form.

Magic- From her father's side. This goes along with her spell book. Though it isn't the most powerful thing she could do.

Expert Martial Artist- From years have training, mixed with her powers it can be a good way to protect herself.

Strengths:
Focus: No matter the situation, all Luna must do is focus on the task at hand, and it seems she never fails.
Dowsing: Thanks to her magical side, Luna can use a piece of what she is hunting to find it no matter where it is.
Portal Creation: If it is another realm, or dimension, thanks to Luna you can get there.

Weaknesses:
Portal Creation: She may be able to open a portal and close it, but it drains here completely. She will have to recharge her abilities in order not to die.
Trust issues: She is working on this, but she is beginning to trust her friends.

Reason they are a hero/Villain/Neutral: Luna is a hero because of the fact she hates being pushed around, and well she can't stand for someone else to be. So she chooses to use her gifts to protect, instead of hurt.

History:
Since Luna was a little girl she was different. Never fully accepted into the Anodite life, or the human one because she was a mixed breed. Unique, and wrong to most of her family. Luna was born to Anodite mother and a Human/Warlock father, the only child of the two's pairing, and soon to be orphan. Her mother was sentenced to spend life in prison on Anodyne, and her father was killed by the witches council.
Luna was only in the orphanage a week before a loving pair of old folks took her in. They were an Anodite and Witch as well, however they never fathered/mothered a child before, not breaking any rules. Though, Luna was still not liked by most of her kind. Always being pushed around, always being teased by someone about her heritage. One day she had enough and wished her step-parents the best on her eighteenth birthday and left. Running across the Titans, Luna felt like she could actually call them home.

Personality:
Kind: Luna is a gentle soul, kind and loving to almost everyone...almost everyone.
Anger: When the feeling of being threatened courses through her veins, Luna's kind switch completely goes off and well a mad Luna is not good for anyone.
Protective: Luna believes that no one deserves to be hurt, unless doing the hurting.
Strong willed: She may be in pain, but her facial features will stay stone cold.

Friend:OPEN
Family: She left them behind, and trust me they are out of everyone's reach.
Theme song:

Extras: (I might put this in later, don't know yet.)
Well I like her. Accepted. If you add any extras I guess let me know.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: QUEENIE
Nill.full.394683.jpg

Name
Jean Piston Vogel

Hero Name
Pistol

Allies
The Titans

Race
Human (experiment)

Alignment
Hero!

Abilities
1) Shapeshifting. Pistol is able to transform into various types of birds for indeterminate amounts of time.
2) Communication with birds. While she does not have any sort of mass mind control ability over birds, Pistol can communicate with them and often asks favors of them -- such as delivering messages. (By hand-written note, of course.)
3) Ballistics. This is more of a hobby than anything, but Pistol has spent so much time delving into it that she's essentially become the friendly (and unexpected) neighborhood expert on all things that fire and/or shoot projectiles. She especially loves cannons, for whatever reason.

Strengths
1) Defensive tactics. No one has ever described Pistol as hard-headed, and it shows in battle. She has a defensive style of fighting that depends more so on patience and efficiently utilizing the environment to her advantage.
2) Creative problem solving. Pistol loves puzzles and critical thinking. Oftentimes, just when it seems there's no way out of a situation, she's the one to come up with a solution.
3) Teamwork. As cheesy as it sounds, Pistol knows there's no better way to tackle a problem than with a little well-oiled teamwork. She's good at working with others and utilizing other people's strengths, so she has no problem stepping back and letting other people do their jobs.

Weaknesses
1) Offensive tactics. Pistol does terrible in one-on-one, hand-to-hand combat. Mostly because her superpower is turning into various species of birds, so... lol. But also, this is because she is more of a patient observer who takes advantage of openings when she sees them.
2) Social Confrontation. It's certainly not to say she's a pushover, but Pistol avoids direct conflict with other people where she can. She does stupid things when caught in the heat of the moment, and always needs space and time to clear her head before acting rashly.
3) Cool guns. Sort of like how kleptomaniacs can't resist the urge to steal, Pistol can't resist getting distracted by large explosions and fascinating projectile weaponry. It's just been her obsession her whole life, and when she's sees cool things in action, her impulse is to geek out over it.

Reason they are a Hero
It's not that Pistol has a strong moral compass, or a superior sense of righteousness, or anything like that. In all honesty, she's afraid of villains. She's afraid of the way they think and the way they take advantage of people for their own gain. She fears that if she were to join the dark side, her talents (based in teamwork and being on the defensive) would become obsolete, and because of a villain's selfish drive to attain superiority and power, any villainous allies she had would only last so long before inevitably becoming backstabbers. Hence, Pistol has dedicated herself entirely to being on the side of the righteous. (Although, she does sometimes get jealous of the big guns and things that villains get to play with... Since, you know. They don't have to play by the rules.)

History
Pistol was an unwanted baby at birth. She was left outside on the front steps of a hospital, after which she was then transferred to a state home. Several of the employees at this state home enjoyed watching race cars on television during work and whatnot, and they thought it was humorous that Pistol -- as a very small child -- seemed thoroughly entertained by watching the race cars. And that was how she earned her original name, "Piston." (Not to be confused with her hero name that came later, "Pistol." This was a play off her original name, mixed with her interest in ballistics.) Growing up, she became very close with another boy at the state home, Zorro. The two stuck together like glue and were very protective of each other.

At the age of eight, Pistol was adopted by a strange couple and became "Jean Vogel." (This was several years after Zorro was adopted by the same couple, and the two were forced to separate.) She was so unbelievably excited to have been adopted that she was blinded as to what the intentions of this couple were. In fact, they ended up using her as a test subject in some underground experiments regarding the 'advancement of humanity.' The intentions of the Vogels and their team was to create the first winged human capable of flight. And Pistol was the third in a line of failed experiments. They attempted to incorporate stem cell research with gene therapy to infuse Pistol's genetic code with genes shared commonly among most species of bird, but all Pistol ended up gaining was a pair of stubby white wings that were entirely incapable of function. What they didn't know about at the time, however, was the shapeshifting ability that Pistol would eventually discover.

After Pistol became useless to the couple, they began neglecting her and eventually came to ignore her existence entirely. At age fifteen -- a year after the experiments -- she ran away from home. At first, the couple didn't care at all... But eventually, Pistol accidentally made it into the news for the discovery of her shapeshifting abilities -- at which point, her parents began desperately searching for her again and begging her to come back. Pistol knew they didn't truly want her though, so she's been hiding from them ever since.

Personality
Making up in brains what she lacks in brawn, Pistol is clever, quick-witted, and down-to-earth (ironically). Her creativity and problem-solving ability make her a valuable asset to any team -- particularly for strategics -- and she enjoys tinkering with projectile toys in her spare time. She comes off as an enthusiastic dork to a lot of folks, but that's just because she never wastes time pretending to be anyone but herself, and she loves getting to know other people. She's quite talkative towards those willing to listen and share their own stories, and she likes to spend quality time hanging out with friends/teammates. (Of course, when situations become awkward or confrontational or upsetting, she sometimes becomes flustered -- but it works so well with the 'enthusiastic dork' persona that most people just brush it off.)

Friend
{Please, feel free to PM me with ideas! ^^}

Family
Pistol was left behind by her birth parents, so she doesn't know them. As for her adoptive parents, Marilyn and Stan Vogel, they used Pistol for experimentation and she has left them behind. Now that they know about her additional powers, they're currently trying to find her and bring her home, but Pistol isn't having any of it. (She's also technically the adoptive sister of Gerard Zorro Vogel.)

Theme Song

Extras
1) Those wings sprouting out of her shoulder blades? They're real. Even when she's not in bird form, she always has those wings sticking out. They're basically vestigial organs that serve no function while in human form, but they're there.
2) Aside from her obsession with ballistics, Pistol also has a different passion that she keeps more hidden... a love of classical music. In an alternate universe -- one where she wasn't terribly mutated and didn't end up sprouting wings out of her shoulder blades -- she dreams that she might have been a conductor for a symphony orchestra. But that dream is long gone, so she settles for listening to it on her own time and prancing around her room, daydreaming.
3) To piggy-back off the love of classical music, Pistol also has quite a singing voice. (Which is ironic, considering the analogy one could draw to bird-songs.)
4) Since the experiments, Pistol has started spending lots of time bird-watching and has become very familiar with lots of different bird calls, able to mimic them quite well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nill.full.394683.jpg

Name
Jean Piston Vogel

Hero Name
Pistol

Allies
The Titans

Race
Human (experiment)

Abilities
1) Shapeshifting. Pistol is able to transform into various types of birds for indeterminate amounts of time.
2) Communication with birds. While she does not have any sort of mass mind control ability over birds, Pistol can communicate with them and often asks favors of them -- such as delivering messages. (By hand-written note, of course.)
3) Ballistics. This is more of a hobby than anything, but Pistol has spent so much time delving into it that she's essentially become the friendly (and unexpected) neighborhood expert on all things that fire and/or shoot projectiles. She especially loves cannons, for whatever reason.

Strengths
1) Defensive tactics. No one has ever described Pistol as hard-headed, and it shows in battle. She has a defensive style of fighting that depends more so on patience and efficiently utilizing the environment to her advantage.
2) Creative problem solving. Pistol loves puzzles and critical thinking. Oftentimes, just when it seems there's no way out of a situation, she's the one to come up with a solution.
3) Teamwork. As cheesy as it sounds, Pistol knows there's no better way to tackle a problem than with a little well-oiled teamwork. She's good at working with others and utilizing other people's strengths, so she has no problem stepping back and letting other people do their jobs.

Weaknesses
1) Offensive tactics. Pistol does terrible in one-on-one, hand-to-hand combat. Mostly because her superpower is turning into various species of birds, so... lol. But also, this is because she is more of a patient observer who takes advantage of openings when she sees them.
2) Social Confrontation. It's certainly not to say she's a pushover, but Pistol avoids direct conflict with other people where she can. She does stupid things when caught in the heat of the moment, and always needs space and time to clear her head before acting rashly.
3) Cool guns. Sort of like how kleptomaniacs can't resist the urge to steal, Pistol can't resist getting distracted by large explosions and fascinating projectile weaponry. It's just been her obsession her whole life, and when she's sees cool things in action, her impulse is to geek out over it.

Alignment
Hero!

Reason they are a Hero
It's not that Pistol has a strong moral compass, or a superior sense of righteousness, or anything like that. In all honesty, she's afraid of villains. She's afraid of the way they think and the way they take advantage of people for their own gain. She fears that if she were to join the dark side, her talents (based in teamwork and being on the defensive) would become obsolete, and because of a villain's selfish drive to attain superiority and power, any villainous allies she had would only last so long before inevitably becoming backstabbers. Hence, Pistol has dedicated herself entirely to being on the side of the righteous. (Although, she does sometimes get jealous of the big guns and things that villains get to play with... Since, you know. They don't have to play by the rules.)

History
{TBD}

Personality
Making up in brains what she lacks in brawn, Pistol is clever, quick-witted, and down-to-earth (ironically). Her creativity and problem-solving ability make her a valuable asset to any team -- particularly for strategics -- and she enjoys tinkering with projectile toys in her spare time. She comes off as an enthusiastic dork to a lot of folks, but that's just because she never wastes time pretending to be anyone but herself, and she loves getting to know other people. She's quite talkative towards those willing to listen and share their own stories, and she likes to spend quality time hanging out with friends/teammates. (Of course, when situations become awkward or confrontational or upsetting, she sometimes becomes flustered -- but it works so well with the 'enthusiastic dork' persona that most people just brush it off.)

Friend

Family
{TBD}

Theme Song

Extras
{TBD}
Your also looking good so far :3

Reactions: BB-Bauers
I'm getting slightly tempted to make a hero to join the Titans...

Those of the Death Solider's got figured out unless we start getting some more villains.
Got a plan if so

Nill.full.394683.jpg

Name
Jean Piston Vogel

Hero Name
Pistol

Allies
The Titans

Race
Human (experiment)

Alignment
Hero!

Abilities

Strengths

Weaknesses

Reason they are a Hero

History
Pistol was an unwanted baby at birth. She was left outside on the front steps of a hospital, after which she was then transferred to a state home. Several of the employees at this state home enjoyed watching race cars on television during work and whatnot, and they thought it was humorous that Pistol -- as a very small child -- seemed thoroughly entertained by watching the race cars. And that was how she earned her original name, "Piston." (Not to be confused with her hero name that came later, "Pistol." This was a play off her original name, mixed with her interest in ballistics.)

At the age of eight, Pistol was adopted by a strange couple and became "Jean Vogel." She was so unbelievably excited to have been adopted that she was blinded as to what the intentions of this couple were. In fact, they ended up using her as a test subject in some underground experiments regarding the 'advancement of humanity.' The intentions of these adoptive parents and their team was to create the first winged human capable of flight. And Pistol was the third in a line of failed experiments. They attempted to incorporate stem cell research with gene therapy to infuse Pistol's genetic code with genes shared commonly among most species of bird, but all Pistol ended up gaining was a pair of stubby white wings that were entirely incapable of function. What they didn't know about at the time, however, was the shapeshifting ability that Pistol would eventually discover.

After Pistol became useless to the couple, they began neglecting her and eventually came to ignore her existence entirely. At age fifteen -- a year after the experiments -- she ran away from home. At first, the couple didn't care at all... But eventually, Pistol accidentally made it into the news for the discovery of her shapeshifting abilities -- at which point, her parents began desperately searching for her again and begging her to come back. Pistol knew they didn't truly want her though, so she's been hiding from them ever since.

Personality

Friend

Family
Pistol was left behind by her birth parents, so she doesn't know them. As for her adoptive parents, Marilyn and Stan Vogel, they used Pistol for experimentation and she has left them behind. Now that they know about her additional powers, they're currently trying to find her and bring her home, but Pistol isn't having any of it.

Theme Song

Extras
1) Those wings sprouting out of her shoulder blades? They're real. Even when she's not in bird form, she always has those wings sticking out. They're basically vestigial organs that serve no function while in human form, but they're there.
2) Aside from her obsession with ballistics, Pistol also has a different passion that she keeps more hidden... a love of classical music. In an alternate universe -- one where she wasn't terribly mutated and didn't end up sprouting wings out of her shoulder blades -- she dreams that she might have been a conductor for a symphony orchestra. But that dream is long gone, so she settles for listening to it on her own time and prancing around her room, daydreaming.
3) To piggy-back off the love of classical music, Pistol also has quite a singing voice. (Which is ironic, considering the analogy one could draw to bird-songs.)
4) Since the experiments, Pistol has started spending lots of time bird-watching and has become very familiar with lots of different bird calls, able to mimic them quite well.
Looks great. I don't think I have any questions :3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: BB-Bauers
Status
Not open for further replies.