The Death Soldiers(Teen Titan's RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So her biggest weakness is one of her own specie using a different kind of source for its magic. ?... okay

I might consider doing a villain in the possible future. maybe...
That is not what I meant! I meant that her biggest weakness is caring for others, therefore she draws her powers from one of the weakest links in mana magic, therefore it cuts the affect down a lot!

Reactions: Raven
Ahhh... The Legend of Zelda.

The Story about a Young Silent Assassin of the gods Named Link, who''s nearly completely fearless never speaks a word and butcher through anything that have been branded evil by the gods he serve. Unable to kill chickens, he lives out of stolen life force of others, and is a potters worst nightmare. He feel no remorse as he loot and destroy people's homes and lives in hunt for money and items. Usually shown as having no parents living, it gives his story a questionable side of what have happened to them, if they died to uncertain means earlier in his life or if he actually murdered them as well or if he was simply dropped somewhere by the gods. And through his journey's he defeat creatures of questionable background and purpose to obtain items of powers that ranges from a seed shooting slingshot to gloves that allow him to lift and hurl gigantic boulders around with nearly no effort. All to defeat an ancient arch enemy that again and again are to believed to try to destroy the world.

But why?...

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Ahhh... The Legend of Zelda.

The Story about a Young Silent Assassin of the gods Named Link, who''s nearly completely fearless never speaks a word and butcher through anything that have been branded evil by the gods he serve. Unable to kill chickens, he lives out of stolen life force of others, and is a potters worst nightmare. He feel no remorse as he loot and destroy people's homes and lives in hunt for money and items. Usually shown as having no parents living, it gives his story a questionable side of what have happened to them, if they died to uncertain means earlier in his life or if he actually murdered them as well or if he was simply dropped somewhere by the gods. And through his journey's he defeat creatures of questionable background and purpose to obtain items of powers that ranges from a seed shooting slingshot to gloves that allow him to lift and hurl gigantic boulders around with nearly no effort. All to defeat an ancient arch enemy that again and again are to believed to try to destroy the world.

But why?...
LOL I have never seen someone explain Link like that.

Being well everyone should know how his mother died for one.... And he talked in the old cartoon and in the new manga lol

But yes. And I must share that with some friends later. When school starts back anyways...

Well Excuuuse Me princess...

Everyone hates that line xD...

The Old Cartoon only serves to solidify what a big Jerk Link actually is xD... 'kinda'

But yeah.

If you think of 'Hearts' as "Life force" it basically means that Links lives off the life force of others. Explaining how he can take hits that would normally kill a normal human... because... well he can use life force of his 'enemies' some plants and fairies to heal himself over and over.

But why would you find 'Life force' in say... Pots?....

Well maybe because someone at some point cared about that pot, it was something of importance to someone meaning it basically sealed a bit of their Life force within that thought of importance. And while some used them to store money, and some items instead.

And the fact that the only thing link seem to fear is heights. 'somewhat'

Oh I knew all that just saying why no one tried to explain Link's character like you did. Which made it funny. Kind of kill it with the explanation though.

Hello
I am just curious if i can join this rp? I am sorry i am late of asking but i just saw the ad now and didn't know about it until now ><;

Hello
I am just curious if i can join this rp? I am sorry i am late of asking but i just saw the ad now and didn't know about it until now ><;
Your fine. Another would be great :3

Oh thank you so much^^ i shall soon make my app.
Of course a villain

• Love
Reactions: Raven
Name: Lucas Chrome
Appearance:
[spoili]
b8c1d7d31ebbaf4587ba94fddf3f5a17.jpg
[/spoili]
Hero/Villain Name: Casper, shadow shiftier, shadow bird, Shadow chrome
Allies: none for now
Race: mutant
Powers/abilities:
shadow multiplication
shape shifting,
telekinesis
dark magic
Strengths: Casper uses his mind pretty much all the time, very athletic, very swifty, body strength
Weaknesses: sun light, fire, complete darkness he is isn't able use his shadows then, Love.
Hero/Villain/Neutral: Villain
Reason they are a hero/Villain/Neutral: Well part of it, his family ditched him because of who he was. He never really had any friends so he has always been alone all his life. He has been jumped from orphanage to orphange because they didn't want ether, once he figured out his ability in his teen years, he went onto by himself, discovering himself along the way.

History: Lucas grew up in Netherlands, Europe. His parents left him and he has been a orphan all his life. He struggled to make friends, he always hanged out in the wrong group of people. Somehow he didn't fit in the tough gangs ether, something always went wrong, its like he had some kind of ability or some defense system when he felt scared or sad. Which it was, shadows wrapped around his body and protected him. Somehow it didn't work so well in the dark but if their was light, it always worked. Once he turned 18 he left the Netherlands and explored to different places. During that time, he discovered who he was. When he was 19 a strange man named mr sinister found him and taught him everything about him, He also became his little spy but it didn't last. Little did he know he wanted his power but failed to get it. Mr sinister actually gave him the name Casper and chrome. Once he fled from mr sinister, he went to hiding because he sent people after him to get him but they end up dead and none has ever seen Casper again. Actually casper been in public for a while but once he master his shape shifting, he became everyone and still remained in hiding.

Personality: Lucas is very to himself, he likes to gather as much of information he can and use it for his advantage, because of his abilities he is able to. He also has his way of manipulative and plotful, you could call him a mastermind if you wanted to. He also has a soft side which is also his weakness if anyone could touch it.

Friend:(optional)
Family: (optional)
Theme song: (Optional)
Extras:(Optional)

Name: Lucas Chrome
Appearance:
[spoili]
b8c1d7d31ebbaf4587ba94fddf3f5a17.jpg
[/spoili]
Hero/Villain Name: Casper, shadow shiftier, shadow bird, Shadow chrome
Allies: none for now
Race: mutant
Powers/abilities:
shadow multiplication
shape shifting,
telekinesis
dark magic
Strengths: Casper uses his mind pretty much all the time, very athletic, very swifty, body strength
Weaknesses: sun light, fire, complete darkness he is isn't able use his shadows then, Love.
Hero/Villain/Neutral: Villain
Reason they are a hero/Villain/Neutral: Well part of it, his family ditched him because of who he was. He never really had any friends so he has always been alone all his life. He has been jumped from orphanage to orphange because they didn't want ether, once he figured out his ability in his teen years, he went onto by himself, discovering himself along the way.

History: Lucas grew up in Netherlands, Europe. His parents left him and he has been a orphan all his life. He struggled to make friends, he always hanged out in the wrong group of people. Somehow he didn't fit in the tough gangs ether, something always went wrong, its like he had some kind of ability or some defense system when he felt scared or sad. Which it was, shadows wrapped around his body and protected him. Somehow it didn't work so well in the dark but if their was light, it always worked. Once he turned 18 he left the Netherlands and explored to different places. During that time, he discovered who he was. When he was 19 a strange man named mr sinister found him and taught him everything about him, He also became his little spy but it didn't last. Little did he know he wanted his power but failed to get it. Mr sinister actually gave him the name Casper and chrome. Once he fled from mr sinister, he went to hiding because he sent people after him to get him but they end up dead and none has ever seen Casper again. Actually casper been in public for a while but once he master his shape shifting, he became everyone and still remained in hiding.

Personality: Lucas is very to himself, he likes to gather as much of information he can and use it for his advantage, because of his abilities he is able to. He also has his way of manipulative and plotful, you could call him a mastermind if you wanted to. He also has a soft side which is also his weakness if anyone could touch it.

Friend:(optional)
Family: (optional)
Theme song: (Optional)
Extras:(Optional)
He makes me want to share more on Murkar's brother.

I have no idea who that is lol sorry
but do you want me to change my sheet?

I have no idea who that is lol sorry
but do you want me to change my sheet?

*reads over a second time to make sure has read everything*

Nope your good and for now that's the point.

I like him accepted.

Well I don't really have a writing requirement really.

I mean the smallest I myself do at times is three sentences which where I live is considered a paragraph.

And I'm willing to help give out ideas if needed.

Oh ok, I don't try half do it.
I will try do at least a paragraph or 3 sentience's.
Oh please do, i never turn down that :3

(also thinking of making a loki character if none did that already but i will wait on that)

Last edited:
Oh ok, I don't try half do it.
I will try do at least a paragraph or 3 sentience's.
Oh please do, i never turn down that :3

(also thinking of making a loki character if none did that already but i will wait on that)
AH K.

And Loki is um... Marvel... Teen Titan's DC... so yeah..............

Status
Not open for further replies.