The Death Soldiers(Teen Titan's RP)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Raven Is it alright if I make a villain as well?

(EDIT: So I just decided to make one... If it's not okay though, I'll totally delete it!! >.<")

Last edited by a moderator:
96fba514b68fcb7f2336220a7b519072.jpg

Name
Gerard Zorro Vogel

Villain Name
Zorro

Allies
The Death Soldiers

Race
Human (experiment)

Alignment
Villain!

Abilities
1) Healing and regrowth. When Zorro acquires small scrapes and bruises, they heal almost instantly. He can even lose limbs or various other extremities, and they will regrow eventually. (Not immediately, but eventually.)
2) Stealth and sword fighting. Zorro is an extremely skilled swordsman and is able to wield dual swords. In addition, his naturally small stature makes him quite stealthy and light on his feet.
3) Incredible eyesight and grip strength. While he did not acquire the ability to fly, Zorro did acquire several other qualities characteristic of large hunting birds, like sharp vision and insurmountable grip strength. (This makes wielding dual swords even easier.)

Strengths
1) Skilled swordsman. This is pretty self-explanatory, but Zorro studied fencing growing up, and he's quite adept at it now.
2) Unnaturally strong grip. Not to be confused with super strength, Zorro can't punch through walls or anything like that. He can, however crush many things with only his hands, hang from ledges or wires for unbelievable lengths of time... He can even break human bones if given the opportunity.
3) Persevering and dedicated. Zorro is a fighting spirit. He does not give up or go down easily, and he will never stop until he's achieved his goal or he dies trying.

Weaknesses
1) Easily angered. Zorro has a very fiery personality, and when he gets riled up, his emotions very easily get in the way of his ability to do his job properly.
2) Loud-mouthed. He's also terrible at keeping secrets because he loves to brag. Hence, people don't usually tell him about secret plans until the very last minute...
3) Pistol. This girl was Zorro's very best friend growing up, and he hates that she had to endure the same torture he did. He will do almost anything to avoid hurting her in a confrontation.

Reason they are a Villain
Zorro was always a more easily angered child growing up, but he cared more about protecting Pistol from harm, so she was usually able to curb his violent tendencies. However, when he was adopted by the Vogel family and used for experimentation (several years before Pistol), there was no one to subdue his furious outbursts, and his rage eventually consumed him. This thirst for revenge was further cemented by the fact that Pistol was soon adopted by the same family for similar experimentation. And when he discovered the powers that his mutations had granted him, he quickly used them to turn against the rest of the world and rise to power with The Death Soldiers. (It pains him that Pistol chooses to join the Teen Titans over being with him and the Death Soldiers, and he's continually trying to get her to change her mind. But there will eventually come a day where the two will have to face each other, and he dreads that day.)

History
Similarly to Pistol, Zorro was put up for adoption as a baby, and the two grew up in the same state home. Being a few years older, Zorro grew fond of Pistol and was very protective of her -- although, Pistol ended up doing most of the protecting. She was the calmer and more rational one of the two, often having to subdue Zorro's occasional fits of rage and violence. Most people didn't understand it, but the two had something special, and they trusted each other very much.

That was why it was so rough when Zorro was adopted by the Vogel family and had to leave Pistol behind, becoming "Gerard Vogel." (Of course, Pistol would be adopted by the same family a few years later, but they didn't know that at the time.) The odd couple was running experiments to create a more advanced human being -- a human being that could fly, with wings of his own -- and they had a strange idea with Zorro... Various animals are able to grow back limbs or other parts that have been severed, right? So what if they infused Zorro's genome with this ability, along with many common genes shared between birds? They did exactly that, and then tried cutting off Zorro's arms to see if he would grow wings back instead of arms.

...Unfortunately, for Zorro, they were wrong. While his arms did magically grow back, they were just arms. No wings. He was forced to endure this terrible procedure several times before the Vogels realized it wasn't working and gave up on him. Tossing him aside like he was trash, he quickly became consumed with rage. And when he saw that the odd couple was able to adopt another child -- Pistol, this time -- and continue with different experiments, he became furious. He lashed out, killing a few lab technicians, before Pistol was able to calm him down. However, he refused to take anymore of this treatment, so he left her and the Vogels behind for a second time, eventually finding his way into the Death Soldiers.

Personality
Having a naturally bombastic personality, Zorro comes off as being loud, assertive, and slightly flamboyant. He is definitely a drama queen, tending to blow things out of proportion and over-react, and his susceptibility to letting his emotions overrun him fuel this trait. Zorro is quick to anger and commonly expresses this anger in violent outbursts, and he has become vengeful over his years with the Vogels. All these villainous traits aside, Zorro really is a big ol' dreamer, and he definitely has some good in him. Particularly where Pistol is concerned, he still cares a lot for her and wishes they hadn't gone separate paths.​

Friend
{Please, PM me if you have any ideas! I don't bite~ :D}

Family
Does not know his birth parents. Was eventually adopted by Marylin and Stan Vogel (several years before Pistol), but he nearly killed them. (Pistol would also technically be his adoptive sister.)

Theme song
Plays during his day dreams of marching an army across the globe and taking over the world...

Extras
{TBD}

• Love
Reactions: Raven
At this point I think I'll be okay with more than one CS guys. But please only one of each type at least. No more than three which is one of each kind yep.

• Thank You
Reactions: BB-Bauers
WOO awesome! I definitely won't be making any more than these two. =)

And if, at any point, a whole lot more people sign up and it would be better to go back to one character per person, I'll delete one of my characters no problem! You just say the word. o3o

96fba514b68fcb7f2336220a7b519072.jpg

Name
Gerard Zorro Vogel

Villain Name
Zorro

Allies
The Death Soldiers

Race
Human (experiment)

Alignment
Villain!

Abilities
1) Healing and regrowth. When Zorro acquires small scrapes and bruises, they heal almost instantly. He can even lose limbs or various other extremities, and they will regrow eventually. (Not immediately, but eventually.)
2) Stealth and sword fighting. Zorro is an extremely skilled swordsman and is able to wield dual swords. In addition, his naturally small stature makes him quite stealthy and light on his feet.
3) Incredible eyesight and grip strength. While he did not acquire the ability to fly, Zorro did acquire several other qualities characteristic of large hunting birds, like sharp vision and insurmountable grip strength. (This makes wielding dual swords even easier.)

Strengths
1) Skilled swordsman. This is pretty self-explanatory, but Zorro studied fencing growing up, and he's quite adept at it now.
2) Unnaturally strong grip. Not to be confused with super strength, Zorro can't punch through walls or anything like that. He can, however crush many things with only his hands, hang from ledges or wires for unbelievable lengths of time... He can even break human bones if given the opportunity.
3) Persevering and dedicated. Zorro is a fighting spirit. He does not give up or go down easily, and he will never stop until he's achieved his goal or he dies trying.

Weaknesses
1) Easily angered. Zorro has a very fiery personality, and when he gets riled up, his emotions very easily get in the way of his ability to do his job properly.
2) Loud-mouthed. He's also terrible at keeping secrets because he loves to brag. Hence, people don't usually tell him about secret plans until the very last minute...
3) Pistol. This girl was Zorro's very best friend growing up, and he hates that she had to endure the same torture he did. He will do almost anything to avoid hurting her in a confrontation.

Reason they are a Villain
Zorro was always a more easily angered child growing up, but he cared more about protecting Pistol from harm, so she was usually able to curb his violent tendencies. However, when he was adopted by the Vogel family and used for experimentation (several years before Pistol), there was no one to subdue his furious outbursts, and his rage eventually consumed him. This thirst for revenge was further cemented by the fact that Pistol was soon adopted by the same family for similar experimentation. And when he discovered the powers that his mutations had granted him, he quickly used them to turn against the rest of the world and rise to power with The Death Soldiers. (It pains him that Pistol chooses to join the Teen Titans over being with him and the Death Soldiers, and he's continually trying to get her to change her mind. But there will eventually come a day where the two will have to face each other, and he dreads that day.)

History
Similarly to Pistol, Zorro was put up for adoption as a baby, and the two grew up in the same state home. Being a few years older, Zorro grew fond of Pistol and was very protective of her -- although, Pistol ended up doing most of the protecting. She was the calmer and more rational one of the two, often having to subdue Zorro's occasional fits of rage and violence. Most people didn't understand it, but the two had something special, and they trusted each other very much.

That was why it was so rough when Zorro was adopted by the Vogel family and had to leave Pistol behind, becoming "Gerard Vogel." (Of course, Pistol would be adopted by the same family a few years later, but they didn't know that at the time.) The odd couple was running experiments to create a more advanced human being -- a human being that could fly, with wings of his own -- and they had a strange idea with Zorro... Various animals are able to grow back limbs or other parts that have been severed, right? So what if they infused Zorro's genome with this ability, along with many common genes shared between birds? They did exactly that, and then tried cutting off Zorro's arms to see if he would grow wings back instead of arms.

...Unfortunately, for Zorro, they were wrong. While his arms did magically grow back, they were just arms. No wings. He was forced to endure this terrible procedure several times before the Vogels realized it wasn't working and gave up on him. Tossing him aside like he was trash, he quickly became consumed with rage. And when he saw that the odd couple was able to adopt another child -- Pistol, this time -- and continue with different experiments, he became furious. He lashed out, killing a few lab technicians, before Pistol was able to calm him down. However, he refused to take anymore of this treatment, so he left her and the Vogels behind for a second time, eventually finding his way into the Death Soldiers.

Personality
Having a naturally bombastic personality, Zorro comes off as being loud, assertive, and slightly flamboyant. He is definitely a drama queen, tending to blow things out of proportion and over-react, and his susceptibility to letting his emotions overrun him fuel this trait. Zorro is quick to anger and commonly expresses this anger in violent outbursts, and he has become vengeful over his years with the Vogels. All these villainous traits aside, Zorro really is a big ol' dreamer, and he definitely has some good in him. Particularly where Pistol is concerned, he still cares a lot for her and wishes they hadn't gone separate paths.​

Friend
{Please, PM me if you have any ideas! I don't bite~ :D}

Family
Does not know his birth parents. Was eventually adopted by Marylin and Stan Vogel (several years before Pistol), but he nearly killed them. (Pistol would also technically be his adoptive sister.)

Theme song
Plays during his day dreams of marching an army across the globe and taking over the world...

Extras
{TBD}
I like my first fellow villain LOL

Reactions: BB-Bauers
@Deathstroke @Thurrbo @latos @Autumn_Burns_Red @Missy Dzzy @Mad Magus @Zatanna @Anyone ELSE MAKING OR MADE A CS

I added a rule which I shall explain here so you wouldn't have to really go back and read it if you haven't already.

You may have up to three characters each but if you chose to they must be one of each role. You can stick with just one if you like or simply two. But that way I think it may make things a bit easier.... But on villains I have a special plan for so if you all make villains they will not all be with the death soldiers... Okay?

@Thurrbo With that comment said being I just added that your fine.

I will also add who is in the Death Soldiers out of villain characters later. Reason is I do have ideas for the Hive and even Deathstroke, and other villains as well at times.

WOO awesome! I definitely won't be making any more than these two. =)

And if, at any point, a whole lot more people sign up and it would be better to go back to one character per person, I'll delete one of my characters no problem! You just say the word. o3o
Oh I may had jumped the gun then? Oh well LOL

If more join and that becomes needed I will. But I don't think I would have to if I keep the limit at 10- maybe 15.

Might slide in this with a neutral anti-hero or villain if that's cool

Name: Douglas Jordan

Appearance:
1qhldv.jpg

Hero/Villain Name: Argonaute
Allies: Douglas is a loose-canon, but he's somehow managed to confine himself to the structure of the Titans.

Race: Human(?)

Powers/abilities:
-Hydrokinesis: Argo can materialize water out of air moisture or take existing water and maneuver it to his means while defying the laws of physics. His power scales with his emotions, as he may be dangerous enough when happy, if angered or in despair his power may double or even triple. (He can also control water vapor)

-Limited Thermokinesis: Argo can change the temperature of the water he is controlling in order to manipulate the environment, creating frost zones or boiling the area till the "filth" rises to the top.

Strengths:
-Lots of Raw Power
-Accurate and precise as hell
-Mobile due to "Surfing"

Weaknesses:
-Power is limited to emotions
-Emotions are uncontrollable
-Has a sort of "Elemental weakness" to electricity based powers.

Hero/Villain/Neutral: Hero
Reason they are a hero/Villain/Neutral:
Grew up an orphan and discovered his parents were kidnapped by an underground society and not even its name is known. He believes his parents may still be alive and developed his powers in order to find them, even if they're dead, he's going to find them.

History:
Douglas grew up in the outskirts of Jump City, far removed from the great body of water that brought the city its wealth way back when. He never knew much of his heritage, just dreams of a beautiful woman and a man in a lab coat. They were his parents, he knew that in the depths of his heart. Since he was a kid he dreamed of them vividly. Remembering being held in his mothers arms, the smile of his father, a crowd of dark coat-wearing men that took his father away and surrounded his mother as she screamed a blood-curdling lamenting noise. Douglas' dreams haunted him from the earliest age he could remember.

He stayed in an orphanage that ran off donations, leading it to be rather poor and run-down. The kid there normally survived by finding the biggest baddest gang and burying themselves deep within them. Douglas wouldn't have it, and did his best to stay away from the atrocities. When faced with gang members and bullies agitating him, he began developing a defense mechanism that made the random person see a young homicidal maniac that was too uncontrollable to try and tame. Of course he wasn't exactly that way, but his walls were thick and heavily decorated with the blood of a tormented child.

When he was 14 he made a break for it and played street-rat through Jump City till he found himself at the other edge of the city, the edge that was lapped up daily by the water and had many faces of joy when summer vacation was in full swing. Some strange feeling overtook him at the sight of the waves and he ran full steam at the ocean, jumping over people laying on towels and knocking down umbrellas on his way. When he finally hit the water he didn't even go under... he ran on top of it.

Filled with such an inexplicably joyful freedom he did things he didn't know was possible. He created small waves, threw the water with a simple thought, and found himself playing until the sunset with his new-found abilities. When he was done he retreated to the docks away from people and slept on a boat and faced his dreams again, and for the first time he heard his mother's voice talking to him directly.

"Find me."

Personality: Douglas is a rather weird individual to talk to as he is both optimistic and morbid. His humor takes people by surprise, since he's so good-natured it's hard to believe you just heard him make a Holocaust joke. Why he acts such a way seems a mystery to most, but close friends understand he's grown up in a rather hostile environment and his morbid half comes from a self-preservation mechanism.

If you don't pay attention to his dark humor, he's a rather model citizen, finding it offensive to even jaywalk under normal circumstances. He doesn't typically put his elbows on the table and always says excuse me. He may be a rather brash teenager sometimes and isn't always so well-mannered, but on a typical day he's well behaved.

His favorite past-time is definitely surfing, even if it's quite impossible for him to ever fail at it so a lot of its thrill is lost along with its danger. Because of this he has been apart of surf-culture before and can be heard calling people "brah" and whatnot before drinking pine-apple juice and throwing a coconut at you (not really... okay maybe sometimes.)

Friend: Friendly with everyone, close to nobody (Unless someone wants to PM me? :P)

Family:
-Father: Some enigmatic figure from his dreams, seems to be some sort of scientist.
-Mother: Even more enigmatic than his father, whenever she appears in his dreams her presence seems to shake him to his core. Is there more to her than he thinks?

Theme song:

Extras:
-The organization responsible for the disappearance of his parents is not in anyway correlated to our main villains.
Looks good to me. Accepted.

Also I think him and Raina would get along LOL one of my OC Titan's. But she won't be in this one sadly.

Oh goody ^^
He actually has a much darker back story :L *slur*
If the chance comes I'll reveal it ^3^

Reactions: Raven
Alright :3

I can show you Raina if you'd like. But if so she will seem a bit similar to well Raven. Except with some differences and I give a reason for the similarities.

x3 I don't care whichever way honestly ^^;

Wip
Name: Matthew
Appearance:
77b5c465a0e0812de8c7b3b21a1bbc57.jpg

Hero/Villain Name: Red Steel
Allies: tba
Race: Human
Powers/abilities:
Red Barrier: Red can surround himself in a Barrier of red light that surrounds his body it acts as a armor but is weightless and doesn't affect his movement either.

Red blast: Matthew is able to fire forward the same light that it's very powerful but can blast forward continuous beams.

Scientific explanation below
Red is able to super heat the gases creating plasma around his body that acts as a shield and a medium to fire energy forward that can be fired as long as needed as plasma is able to sustain itself forever.

Strengths:
Matthew is very nimble and fast and able to move around easily without much hassle.
Matthew is clever and he finds making strategic choices in combat easy.

Weaknesses:
Matthew is quite weak while he doesn't have his Barrier on.
Matthew has a tendency to get enraged easily.
Matthew looses a good bit of energy while creating the barrier so he can only use it 3 times per day if it breaks since one he has it up it can sustain itself.

Hero/Villain/Neutral: Hero
Reason they are a hero/Villain/Neutral: Matthew always looked up to the many hero's and is still a bit of a nerd around them
History: Matthew grew up fascinated with the many heros of the world, amazed by what they could do and always wished he could join them. He was one of many though but he was clever and tried making some things that didn't work at all leaving him with nothing he could do. Both of Matthew's parents were scientist that worked on figuring out how superhero's got there powers before getting discovered by the military and they were put under house arrest. Matthew was confused about what was going on when members of the military came into the house and destroyed all of his parents research but a single vial Matthew found on the ground and he hid from his parents and the soilders.

Matthew wasn't sure what it was but he was very curious about what it was and when he went to school he waited the entire day and went into the biology lab. While inside he checked the affect of dropping a small bit of the liquid on a piece of onion skin and it looked like nothing happened until it was set on fire and a odd red glow began for a few seconds before breaking. Matthew wasn't sure what it meant and he ran home hoping his parent's wasn't to annoyed he was out so long after school. When he got home he made up some story of being with friends and he went up to his room to look at the vial more.

Later a few weeks later one of the soldiers must have spotted the vial Matthew always carried with him and went to check it out. As Matthew heard the front door open loudly and he tried to stop the door opening by pushing against it. Unfortunately the soldier was obviously stronger than a teenager and he was pushed back onto the floor and he landed on the vial smashing it and the liquid mixed in with his blood and was quickly distributed through his body while he was brought to the hospital. He awoke handcuffed to the hospital with a pain in his side. The confusion caused him to panic as he couldn't move very much as a dim red light surrounded him noticeable to anyone nearby him. One of the guards nearby looked back as he could hear Matthew struggling and called on of the doctors over to check what was going on and they found he had gain some odd power to increase the temperature around his body for a split second. The only people who know of his name and his powers are a few doctors and the higher ups in the government and military after he was released so he could help the public and his dreams came true.

Personality: Matthew is a hero but one that gets mad if someone tried hard enough, he is quite a nerd and while he tries to act calm on the outside he would be freaking out on the inside if he ever met one of the older super hero's or their sidekicks.

Friend:(optional)
Family: (optional)
Theme song: (Optional)
Extras:(Optional)

Let me know when the CS is done please.

@Silverdawn

And if I gain any questions by then I'll let you know. Looking over most you seem good so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.