The Death Soldiers(Teen Titan's RP)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the same problem too and o.o i didn't know what was going on so i didn't come on for a while but i will post soon as i can

• Love
Reactions: Raven
It's all good guys. Figured if I had issues with the update then I may should mention it and all in tags.
It also gave me time to well get school under control.

I have 3 As and one B the B I have to fix for we have this new grading scale and yeah.

@Raven Physics shouldn't be to hard mind giving an example?
If it's anything like what I had to do it's like this:
A concave lens is used to form an image which is half the height of the object. Prove that whatever the focal length may be, the object distance will be equal in length to it.

To which the answer is:
v/u=1/2 u=2v

1/u-1/v=-1/f
1/2v-1/v=-1/f
-1/2v+2/2v=1/f
1/2v=1/f
2v=f
u=f

This was my hell 2 years ago and yes I still have my books, only the subjects I like though.

Has it died yet >>?
Nope I'm here letting people reply more before my next post.

@Raven Physics shouldn't be to hard mind giving an example?
Yeah I can I just don't do graphs in math but the word problems. Which we now have to show work are like. Well here's the old stuff.

Calculate the potential energy of a 300 kg bolder balanced on the side of a 30 m high cliff on Hawk's Bill.
a. 8.82 X 107 J b. 88200 J c. 88.2 J d. 294 J
e.44100 J

3. What is the Kinetic Energy of the bolder at the bottom of the cliff just before it hits the ground and stops?

4. Calculate the velocity of the bolder in problem #2 just before it hits the ground after being knocked loose
from a shallow-focused earthquake.
a. 24.25 m/s b. 88200 m/s c. 5.2 X 107 m/s d. 44100 m/s e. Not enough info – need velocity

Yes the teacher usually makes them sets of problems like this. What I always screw up on is hey am I using Horizontal which is V=X/T or is it Vertical so then am I using a=v/t or vi t + 1/2at^2=y or vf^2=vi^2+2ay yep..... Then there is when do I use Cos or Sin or a^2+b^2=c^2 and yes she has problems which supposedly only uses one of these or 3 will work for the same answer because of how you must get part 2 or 3.

Well shit that hardly seems fair it doesn't even look like physics, when I think of physics I think of newton and his three laws and how to apply those to everyday problems that is bullshit. My hat is off to you 2 I would fail your physics class before being enrolled in it

• Love
Well shit that hardly seems fair it doesn't even look like physics, when I think of physics I think of newton and his three laws and how to apply those to everyday problems that is bullshit. My hat is off to you 2 I would fail your physics class before being enrolled in it
Well I had an um A we took a test. And I failed it making the 100-98 to well... A grade I will not state.... My parents don't know cause the whole class failed the test making us all fail the class. So we get a remake to make the grade never exsit.

Now you'd be glad to know were now learning. Potential energy and Kinetic Energy and the laws of Newton. Which I actually understand 100% I just now learned her well nonphysic sort of problems.

Well glad you're now doing so because the rest was horrid

Well glad you're now doing so because the rest was horrid
Yep and she's giving us a whole new test on questions like the example I gave. So wish me luck I guess being I failed i the first time. She is adding in with that test Kentic and Potential Energy along with on or off of platforms forces.

Alright I made a post in IC for others to follow and to get some of us moving again.
*is wondering where the Titan's team is being no one has seemed to really make a post for them except for maybe a few here and there*

My characters are neutral but I can see about making a titan even if it's a fill in character

My characters are neutral but I can see about making a titan even if it's a fill in character
That's fine by me. The neutral characters can get in with seeing the figure for now too if you'd like. I'm still thinking of a good event to maybe have for them even someone who might be a neutral character of my own. But as of the moment where the location is at basically anyone can interact there.

@Kakao it's all good we've all been busy, all that matters is if you can get on at least once and tell us what's been going on, if you don't post to the rp, that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.