The Death Soldiers(Teen Titan's RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll try getting it up when ahead on homework... Which will be a bit later this week I'm going on a College campus tour Wednesday. So Tuesday at earliest maybe Thursday and weekend at the late for sure. Maybe even during school if I get my tablet sooner than well told.

But I do have an idea for getting something going at least for the neutrals and possible other villains near by if no Titans/heroes.

I'd make one (hero) but I haven't had any good ideas since the other 2

I'd make one (hero) but I haven't had any good ideas since the other 2
Well it's up to u. IDK on any advice to give for everyone's hero seems to be always different. Just like I guess me and some of my villains.

Also I will make a post by today. Being I can finally get on wifi was being a pain.

Okay I have a post made. I may should try an make a character for more events with the neutral characters like someone who could move about a bit more freely and not really need to stick with a story. Hmm but what kind of character might they need to be?

Also here is who you guys meet this early on CS or well the basics you need to know.

full

Name: Delic

Strengths:
Shadow's and darkness

Weaknesses:
Light, fire he can be in the daylight however just usually wheres a hood

History:
Delic has an older brother named Munkar. The two have many similarities and differences. Though Delic unlike his brother doesn't feel they are capable of doing great things. Munkar feels otherwise that they can. Delic followed his brother leaving their father. Both of their mothers are missing and assumed dead.. They were sent away from their home planet once they were captured after learning their dark powers seemed to change them others from their home dimension posses those of other elements but always banish those of dark nature. The two one day arrived on Earth and formed their own gang. Both leading but Munkar the true leader there plans always changing first they plan to get their hands on Jump City being that's where they first arrived and then the world, universe and finally other dimensions and realms. Delic is more of the brother who may go and deal with more minor things but helps Munkar with bigger problems that might come along as well.

Oh an here is the fun part. Being he has no villain name if you all wish go ahead work together and give me a villain name for him and then later same for his brother :3

Hey guys, i know this doesn't apply/ relate to the r.p. in any way but i'm looking for a co- author/ artist for a book or series of books i'm writing, i'd rather go with you guys since you can write pretty well. my family either has other things they're doing or can't focus well enough so i figured ask those on iwaku for assistance

Hey guys, i know this doesn't apply/ relate to the r.p. in any way but i'm looking for a co- author/ artist for a book or series of books i'm writing, i'd rather go with you guys since you can write pretty well. my family either has other things they're doing or can't focus well enough so i figured ask those on iwaku for assistance
sounds cool what kind of book are u after? I um an working on finishing history for my last two races. Then world building before summer. But I might be interested if you'd like. Not sure if my style of writing or interest may be what your after though.

sounds cool what kind of book are u after? I um an working on finishing history for my last two races. Then world building before summer. But I might be interested if you'd like. Not sure if my style of writing or interest may be what your after though.
I'm doing fantasy at the current but i have plans for sci- fi, and sci- fantasy as well, and i hope you manage to make it to be a well published author

I w ould love to help, but I have barely any confidence in my own writing, let along writing with someone else.

@Mistress Dizzy if you have a sample of your writing i would like to check it out and see first- hand before you put yourself down

Eh. Sure.

You want me to throw you a PM or something?

I'm doing fantasy at the current but i have plans for sci- fi, and sci- fantasy as well, and i hope you manage to make it to be a well published author
That sounds cool. I'm sadly not a sifi fantasy person. More of fandoms, fantasy based with renaissance times. And well Modern fantasy I'd say. But I'm actually not sure how to go able being published. And always on my own ending up with writers block till I change my tale. RPs come a bit differently for some reason probable because it's not just me making a story. But because I seem t never finish I dought I would even find a way to get something started to be published. Maybe if I became a teacher if Meterology isn't to work out. That was once my real back up plan but it traded places thanks to a science class.

i think we'd be able to help each other out and keep each other on track

• Love
Reactions: Raven
Dizzy's gonna give me a sample of her writing because she's not sure if she's any good, do you want to send me a sample as well?

*shrug* Maybe having a co writer will help me keep in line as well.

well three working on one project isn't unheard of, group writing is an actual thing but we'll need someone to be the face of the group, because they wont publish a group without a face present. basically one to take all the credit. but if we become a hit and the face gets asked for an interview, just give me a shout out and i'll be happy, but that's only if.

Dizzy's gonna give me a sample of her writing because she's not sure if she's any good, do you want to send me a sample as well?
Well my writing samples would be how I RP but just me back and forth to be honest. So u could look at my resume and get an idea or some of my blog RPideas samples. If u want.

Well my writing samples would be how I RP but just me back and forth to be honest. So u could look at my resume and get an idea or some of my blog RPideas samples. If u want.
where would i find them?

B.T.W. what anime is that from i've seen clips but never got a name for it

Status
Not open for further replies.