The Death Soldiers(Teen Titan's RP)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your character does not have to step down if you were planning on leading the team. I can just change Robins age to be a few years older then his costume to Nightwing, and then I would be fine with playing him like in Young Justice season 2. He will be more of a solo flyer until something calls for more attention or backup.

Your character does not have to step down if you were planning on leading the team. I can just change Robins age to be a few years older then his costume to Nightwing, and then I would be fine with playing him like in Young Justice season 2. He will be more of a solo flyer until something calls for more attention or backup.
Well I was figuring more of the team arpouch on things. Also I have no idea what he did when he hit season two young justice for well lost the cable that could record when it came on and was never home at the right time. I'm working on seeing it with youtube.

In the comics I have in some he comes in as the leader then back as not. But I'm fine with stepping down got a different leader I'll be playing anyways.

Like I said I'm cool with him being well second in command. Maybe if we do an RP where everyone comes back him be leader? That would be interesting.

@Raven I won't be able to join this, I can't think up a cool char, I am sorry. I usually have so many ideas in my head uhhhhhhh I hope this does go long like your other one...lol see you over there my friend.

• Love
Reactions: Raven
@Raven I won't be able to join this, I can't think up a cool char, I am sorry. I usually have so many ideas in my head uhhhhhhh I hope this does go long like your other one...lol see you over there my friend.
Alright and thanks. It I hope won't go as fast at least. I have to pick up on the um other one which is the hope to get going this week.

So just for you all to know. I may try and get a post meant more for Drake Wolf at some point.

Feel free to make a post being we still are just at the start. I can get us moving a bit but was waiting on more to get a start post up before doing so.

But I get school for some like me is just getting started so if we need to still go rather slow that's fine. I am also still GMing that MG so another reason I'm cool with slowly getting into the start of things.

I hope so on the alive part.

I've been waiting on others to post honestly. And well recently re finding things with the update of Iwaku

The Murder Game I was hosting has ended so my focus can shift as well.

Well after iwaku updated the site I was confused because I wasn't receiving any alerts and had to post something but thanks for confirming that for me

Well after iwaku updated the site I was confused because I wasn't receiving any alerts and had to post something but thanks for confirming that for me
Yeah I know what you mean. I can tag everyone again. Just may not be till this weekend cause I'm busy with test this week and grades.

@Killroy @Kakao @Deathstroke @Thurrbo @Mad Magus @Silverdawn @Citrus @Mistress Dizzy @Treason (I will add your CS to the list if I didn't already so this applies to you too)

So guys school has calmed down a bit. And I can post on week ends.
Also have the new updates close to learned how to navigate. So if your all still interested in the RP. We can get moving in it for sure now :3

If any questions or need ideas for a staring post let me know. I was hoping the moving figure, heroes on a roof would be a good place for an easy start.
Here is the IC Link as well just encase a few missed it before.
The Death Soldiers (Teen Titan RP) | IwakuRoleplay.com

I POSTED MY GOD I AM SO SORRY I DIDN'T GET ANY ALERTS AND IWAKU WAS BEING FLUFFY AND AND AND Excusesi'msorryT^T

Status
Not open for further replies.