The Death Soldiers(Teen Titan's RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately all I can do is online stuff so *hug*

Hold on I'm good at hugs online. Weird for me isn't it?

somebody_needs_a_hug_by_jackfreak1994.jpg

Maybe not being I never send myself. Hope all is okay.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
lol... but why the firdst clip about Cntrl Freak?
Cause of how I found the second one XD

And the one with control freak at first seemed more of what I was after and later forgot I had placed it there.

i dont follow, but ok your reasons are your own i guess

Okay I'll work on more ideas to get more people moving. If you haven't noticed I've been trying on the hero bit...

But I can get those near the figure moving soon. Probable like tomorrow at the earliest today I have well a poster due.

I still want to participate, but as I said on the other TT RP I am super busy atm. I may also try to play another character as well as nightwing if that is okay.

I still want to participate, but as I said on the other TT RP I am super busy atm. I may also try to play another character as well as nightwing if that is okay.
That's all fine by me. I just might try for yet another event to get things moving. If your gone I will be happy to give a summary if you end up missing anything.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Ah okay. Sorry the post didn't come guys stuff came up last min over the week end my dad wanted to take me all over the place and finally get a tablet for school. It went from a chill day to well rushed and busy out in the rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.