The Death Soldiers(Teen Titan's RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because of a emergancy issue I had to head for teh orthodontist. I will try to get th CO-Gms figured out after getting the start up which all I hope to do this week end.

If it's you get better if not tell them to get better

Alias: The Drake, The Dragon, The Wyrm, The Wyvern (depends on country he's in)
Appearance out of costume: Looks similar to an Argonian from the Elder Scrolls but with wings
Costume: Black Primary, Red Secondary in a thick stripe along the front (pallette change of Beast Boy's costume)
Powers: Fire Breath, Ice Breath, Flight, Dragon scales
Weakness: Main one is he's a lizard so he's cold blooded, hiselement breath is determined by what he eats (fire from peppers, Ice from ice or ice cream, Needs to berecharged Hourly)
History: Considered a freak Lewis lived as an out cast in the Rocky Mountains until he was forced out by explorers, where he moved to the sewers of jump city trying to evade prying eyes but ends up being mislabeled as an alligator by those who glimpse him as he flees he wishes for a normal life but years of solitude has driven him to the brink of insanity but the brief human interactions have somehow kept him sane
Personality: Loyal, honest, often misjudged, crazy, and dark
Dislikes: people calling him a freak
Defining quote: Insanity is just chaos playing with your brain
Other:

• Love
Reactions: Raven
Sorry about the format of this one he was setup for another rp but was turned down for not enough space being available if you want it changed let me know

The format looks fine. I got a lot to do today but my hope is read the CS's completely. Get the CO-GM situation decided. Then get up the start of the RP. Which may be last and after catching up on another RP. But yeah...

Alright @EVERYONE

I'm working on making the start now. Also I have removed Latos for well reason's within the group. I am not willing to deal with in my own RP later so I'm dealing with the matter now. I have informed him as well.

Also both new characters were accepted just realized forgot to say. I'll add them in later just wow the other RP picked up.

Name:
Richard John "Dick" Grayson

Appearance:
red_robin_by_shamserg-d6nlxu6.jpg

Hero/Villain Name:
Robin

Alias:
Nightwing
Red X
Boy Wonder

Race:
Human

Powers/abilities:
Master detective
Above-average physical condition
Master hand-to-hand combatant
Master acrobat
Master martial artist
Intimidation
Master of stealth and disguise
Peak human strength/endurance
Tracking
Escapologist
Master tactician and strategist
Skilled mechanic and vehicle driver
Expert thief
Skilled leader

Strengths:
Dick is a strong leader and very skilled combatant when it comes to various forms of armed and unarmed fighting.

Weaknesses:
Dick can become obsessed with Slade causing him to act recursively and recklessly with his team. He also has problems with being emotionally attached to his team especially in the case of Starfire.

Hero/Villain/Neutral:
Hero

Reason they are a hero/Villain/Neutral:
He has been a part of the Bat Family for years, and now he has a team of his own.

History:
Dick Grayson lost his parents at a young age and was taken in by the millionaire Bruce Wayne. For some time he lived with him not knowing of Bruce's night job. After discovering where Bruce was going to at night and for prolonged periods of time he was taken in under the alias Robin.

For years Batman mentored Robin until he became skilled enough to go out on his own. Finding a good start in Jump city he decided to stay and shortly after an alien invasion was stopped by a group of kids with skills and powers Robin pulled them together to make a team known as Teen Titans.

For many years the team fought to protect the city, and in many cases the world from the evils that wished to claim it. Among these villains one stood apart and seemed to ever vex Robin, Slade. In the encounters with Slade that followed Robin became more and more obsessed with the capture and understanding of Slade, but has never been able to accomplish either.
Personality:
Dick is a generally outgoing and friendly individual, but on the inside he is always skeptical and on guard. He can be quick to make friends, or it would seem so, but can also be quick to make accurate judgment on those he sees as a threat to him and his friends. Dick is not afraid to make the hard choices, but will always try to avoid hurting his team whenever he can. The biggest problems Dick has is his deceased family and the mysterious master mind villain Slade. Robin can become easily over obsessed with chasing and attempting to capture Slade.

Friend:
Raven, Victor Stone, Koriand'r, Garfield Logan and many other JL members

Family:
John Grayson (Deceased Father)
Mary Grayson (Deceased Mother)
Bruce Wayne (Adopted Father)​

Name:
Richard John "Dick" Grayson

Appearance:
red_robin_by_shamserg-d6nlxu6.jpg

Hero/Villain Name:
Robin

Alias:
Nightwing
Red X
Boy Wonder

Race:
Human

Powers/abilities:
Master detective
Above-average physical condition
Master hand-to-hand combatant
Master acrobat
Master martial artist
Intimidation
Master of stealth and disguise
Peak human strength/endurance
Tracking
Escapologist
Master tactician and strategist
Skilled mechanic and vehicle driver
Expert thief
Skilled leader

Strengths:
Dick is a strong leader and very skilled combatant when it comes to various forms of armed and unarmed fighting.

Weaknesses:
Dick can become obsessed with Slade causing him to act recursively and recklessly with his team. He also has problems with being emotionally attached to his team especially in the case of Starfire.

Hero/Villain/Neutral:
Hero

Reason they are a hero/Villain/Neutral:
He has been a part of the Bat Family for years, and now he has a team of his own.

History:
Dick Grayson lost his parents at a young age and was taken in by the millionaire Bruce Wayne. For some time he lived with him not knowing of Bruce's night job. After discovering where Bruce was going to at night and for prolonged periods of time he was taken in under the alias Robin.

For years Batman mentored Robin until he became skilled enough to go out on his own. Finding a good start in Jump city he decided to stay and shortly after an alien invasion was stopped by a group of kids with skills and powers Robin pulled them together to make a team known as Teen Titans.

For many years the team fought to protect the city, and in many cases the world from the evils that wished to claim it. Among these villains one stood apart and seemed to ever vex Robin, Slade. In the encounters with Slade that followed Robin became more and more obsessed with the capture and understanding of Slade, but has never been able to accomplish either.
Personality:
Dick is a generally outgoing and friendly individual, but on the inside he is always skeptical and on guard. He can be quick to make friends, or it would seem so, but can also be quick to make accurate judgment on those he sees as a threat to him and his friends. Dick is not afraid to make the hard choices, but will always try to avoid hurting his team whenever he can. The biggest problems Dick has is his deceased family and the mysterious master mind villain Slade. Robin can become easily over obsessed with chasing and attempting to capture Slade.

Friend:
Raven, Victor Stone, Koriand'r, Garfield Logan and many other JL members

Family:
John Grayson (Deceased Father)
Mary Grayson (Deceased Mother)
Bruce Wayne (Adopted Father)​
Well now that we seem to have the original leader.

I guess I should um have mine step down.

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/the-death-soldiers-teen-titans-rp.116846/page-6#post-2482911

If your cool with that.

@Raven I hope you enjoy my post as I go on about costumes and mess around with the continuity of super hero's sort of since he is a massive nerd, if you like expect more.

So I am a little confused here, and might have missed something. Are the Titans still over Jump City or is Robin going to be leading a new team? 'cause that will effect the way I play Robin.

So I am a little confused here, and might have missed something. Are the Titans still over Jump City or is Robin going to be leading a new team? 'cause that will effect the way I play Robin.
It's um well basically a new team. Because we only got well one original Titan unless I through in Raven. Which I can easily do :3

But yeah new team. If I keep my character then he can be like the helper leader like Wondergirl was in the comics for a while till Garfield switched over the role.

It's um well basically a new team. Because we only got well one original Titan unless I through in Raven. Which I can easily do :3

But yeah new team. If I keep my character then he can be like the helper leader like Wondergirl was in the comics for a while till Garfield switched over the role.
Is it alright if my character starts out as not apart of the team since he would be more recent of a hero he might not know about the team and he will have a very interesting meeting up with the rest of the group or at least the only other three or us that are active especially since 2 of which know batman.

Is it alright if my character starts out as not apart of the team since he would be more recent of a hero he might not know about the team and he will have a very interesting meeting up with the rest of the group or at least the only other three or us that are active especially since 2 of which know batman.
That makes since to me. Um in such a case roll with the um first post best you can if you want any ideas let me know.

And I have ideas how then you could meet them.

That makes since to me. Um in such a case roll with the um first post best you can if you want any ideas let me know.

And I have ideas how then you could meet them.
Excellent now if you'll excuse me I need sleep since it's like 12 here almost.

Reactions: Raven
Status
Not open for further replies.