The Deadric Wager - {NO LONGER ACCEPTING}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Guess I don't get to join
Ooh, alright, I'll make an exception just this once :x but only becuase you were on the original plotting thread! xD

It'd be kind of unfair to have you help me develope the plotline then say you can't join lol

I think Imma bail..

Posts deleted etc, see y'all later.

NOOOOOO now how am i going to do character development on a thousand year old vampire who has no emotional regard for living creatures?

Well.. I've deleted my posts n stuff now..

Any way to recover posts? If so, I'll come back. If not, bye.

Aw, sorry. :(

Ooh, alright, I'll make an exception just this once :x but only becuase you were on the original plotting thread! xD

It'd be kind of unfair to have you help me develope the plotline then say you can't join lol

And it will make up for our departing player.

Oh no, I'm not leaving. But I'll just be away for a day or two until I figure out how to recover posts if you can.

I don't think you can, but I guess we'll see.

Thank you. I'll have a CS up by tomorrow. Couldn't today because...I was playing Skyrim :P

Thank you. I'll have a CS up by tomorrow. Couldn't today because...I was playing Skyrim :P
Haha, it's fine.
And I've been doing the same XD

Well...that an AC4
Cuz Pirates ftw

Oh yeah. AC4 is the second half of my week off. I plan on getting as many achievements as I can before I go back to Uni and buying the DLC.

Also, my new Skyrim character is progressing nice and quickly. Level 31 in like 5 days of playing...not full days mind you

Awesome! XD

Though once you start getting into the 40's, leveling gets a bit more tedious :B The first Skyrim file I made was for Faulklin(my character in this RP) and admittedly I haven't touched it in a while besides this last week or he'd probably be higher level, but it was such a chore to manage to get him up to level 54(which is what he's at now). The first 35 levels or so felt like such a breeze lol

I haven't finished AC4 yet. I got it on christmas day but it's such a long campaign mode, especially when you try to do every side quest. Trust me, it's going to take you more than half a week to finish.

Awesome! XD

Though once you start getting into the 40's, leveling gets a bit more tedious :B The first Skyrim file I made was for Faulklin(my character in this RP) and admittedly I haven't touched it in a while besides this last week or he'd probably be higher level, but it was such a chore to manage to get him up to level 54(which is what he's at now). The first 35 levels or so felt like such a breeze lol

Yeah I know. I have a character on another account that is level 60 or so and that was hard. However, I have left the majority of the quests until after I hit level 40 or so. I still have the entirety of Dragonborn to complete, much of Dawnguard and a bunch of the Daedric and some other guild quests. I just want to try smithing Daedric armour before I leave.

I haven't finished AC4 yet. I got it on christmas day but it's such a long campaign mode, especially when you try to do every side quest. Trust me, it's going to take you more than half a week to finish.

Yeah, I know. I completed the game on another account as well (one that was off of Xbox Live) but still had a bunch of side quests left. I also remember hating Edward for the majority of that game because I wanted to be an actual Assassin, not some greedy child. But yeah, I hadn't destroyed all the forts or done the majority of the assassination contracts.

I also never got the hang of using those treasure maps. Did you ever get it?

kind of. I found one. You basically just island hop and run around the outside of the island and move inwards and look around until you see something that looks like the map's picture.

Ok, getting the posts recovered now. I'll rewrite the plot and am ready.

I'm glad to see that everything's working out now. Hopefully the RP will pick up pace a little sometime soon.

Wait it's been going already? I havent been getting notifications for any IC so i assumed it hadn't started.

Yeah. I'm going to google for the treasure maps. I would run around in circles looking for the picture but I never seemed to have any luck with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.