The Dead Rising

Ignoring news of the zombies aproaching from the sewers she turn to Caelle, the female vampire. "Well umm.." She was abit afraid to answer. Tera looked at her sister who was now doing better and she seemed to be asking the same thing. "U-Umm I dunno just an adrenaline rush I guess, weird huh " Tera lied and began to change the subject. She turned to the window."We aren't to safe here anymore. The windows and door re no longer boarded" She stared at her wrist. "So whats the plan everyone?"

ash runs down the stairs and stands with the group. "this is a tower building right? And the tower is connected to the tower across the street by walkway on like the third floor... that building is pretty well boarded and barricaded up... so we could move everything from this floor up to the third floor and block the second floor stairs and balconies..? good plan?" ash feels hyperactive and elated from it being dark. He brushes back his hair. his cyan blue eyes are now purplish to match the night's sky.

Anna looked at her sister's eyes she was trying to change the subject, as much as she wanted to knew what was going on with her sister, she was right they were surrounded by zombies and the house barricades are not going to hold to much.

Anna stood up and took her shirt putting it back on her, she was feeling a lot better now, she was still thinking of what her sister did, how fast she stitched my wound, amazying "Ash just hear my plan, and do not ever come in when im still not dressed. Lets take the back door, there wount be so many zombies ther, we will run to the forest and make camp their" She turned around at her sister and said "Sis we can go to the cave in the forest its big and will hold all of us, If we stay here to long we want have a chance of escapeing, more and more are going to come and we wount stand a chanse". She said while readying her weapons for a battle.

"with all the food and water here... i think it would be better to just move up. There is a kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms, a foodstore, a convenient glass tunnel leading across to the other tower which is perfect for picking of mobs of zombies when we need to. we can exit through the sewers, its mostly clear down there and surprisingly the sewers are completely dry all over they city and the don't smell." ash sighs "oh and sorry about the nakedness thing"

Tera looked at Anna who could now stand and then at Ash. She then turned to Ash and shook her head. "Ash I no its risky but... We can't stay in either building. I only had enough food and supplies for one person, enough for a week. With four of us we may only have a day and a half tops. We would be trapped there." She pointed across the street." Were even running low on weapons and ammunition. We have to leave" She said with a sad look. "Getting out of here is the best option". She looked back at Anna. "Right Ann?" Tera began losing up on the remaining weapons. "Also I refuse to travel by sewers" She mumbled trying to sound adult.

"I'm presuming you lived here before day z so pack some memories, if you want..." all the people notice the strong English part of my accent, underlying the american one. Ash's eyes go nearly all black "we'll move, just thinking we'd hold out a lot longer here" a flurry of emotions run through Ash's head besides the annoyance shown on his face. "there is a store full of fold 1 block down which is nearly fully stocked. I was there no less than an hour ago. And a hospital for me and caelle to get blood from..."

Anna looked at Ash, he looked annoyed, So Ash is a vampire, she tought to herself, grabbing a sling from her backpack and makeing her hair as a ponytail once again. Anna walked closer to Ash and said to him "Ok first we are going to the hospital we dont you two to collapse while we are fighting the zombies, like then we are going to go to the store". Anna turned around looking at her sister putting her hand on her shoulder and said "Sis go and pack all the ammunitions and weapons as much as you can cary" Anna paused "We dont know if we are going to get back so lets just prepair for the worst" Anna said as looked out of the window for the zombies.

"Anna you're gonna have to stay. Honestly if we get chased you're gonna be the first to get caught. Best if you stay until all four of us are moving. And anyway I can turn into a hawk and scout around until it's safe. But we're gonna have to do this in the morning" ash feels the silence set into the room and everybody is staring at him. "it's too dangerous..." ash looks Caelle up and down slowly. "I'll keep watch" suddenly ash yawns

Tera blocked out all the conversations around her and continued to pack the ammunitions like age was told. She did so while.humming a hopeful tune.

Ash walks over to the stairs and sits down. He looks very drained and sad.
(OOC: short one just to say I'm here :3 )

AimeeAllen.jpg

Alyssa continued running through the alleyways as the streets became darker with the setting sun, night soon falling upon the city, the moons eerie silver light glowing over the city. She couldn't help but glance up at what had control over her. Judging by the shape and size it would only be a couple of days until it was full. The moaning of the rotting corpses grew louder as Alyssa glanced back shaking her head. "Give me a fucking break..." She growled in annoyance and started running again. "I could totally go for a smoke right now..." She spoke between panting breaths. Looking ahead she noticed a rather tall fence blocking off the alley. Closing her eyes she sighed once more. "Fuck off..." Looking over her shoulder she could see them rounding the corner. Preparing herself she picked up the pace and started bolting down the alley. A few feet away from the fence and she launched herself up, clearing the almost 7 foot fence with ease. Landing softly and silently she looked up as her eyes shimmered to an amber colour before returning to her natural hazel blue colour.

Standing up straight she dusted off her pants as she glanced back at the zombies which attempted to climb or go through the fence. "Fuckers..." She muttered with a chuckle. Pulling out a cigarette she lit one up and took a drag. Exhaling with relief she went to take another when she heard a bunch of gunshots. Looking in that direction she smirked. "Finally, maybe I can find some people...with some food and water..." Alyssa was in no rush as she continued to smoke her cigarette. Hearing moans and groans she looked in the direction of the sounds and saw a whole horde turning a corner sighing she rolled her eyes and tossed the cigarette towards them. "Can't I just have a smoke?" She complained to no one in particular as she started running away from the horde, only to see more approaching from the other side. Looking around she studied her surrounding environment. Running towards and abandoned cab she jumped upon it with ease, from there she leapt to a dumpster and was ready to start climbing a pipe.

Something grabbed onto her ankle and she looked down. Kicking the zombie with her free foot it's neck snapped with ease as it fell through the horde knocking a bunch of zombies flat, climbing the pipe she found herself on top of a grocery store. Taking a seat on the gravelly rooftop Alyssa let out a large sigh as she laid back and spread out. "Fuck that shit..." Pulling out her cigarettes she noticed that she was on her last smoke. "Are you serious?!" She sat up in anger and tossed the pack aside after grabbing her last smoke. "Fuck...Now I gotta find more...god damn it." She was now more annoyed than before. Lighting up her last cigarette she chose to smoke it slowly and enjoy.

As the rain sets in, Ash's (OOC:is it Ash's or Ashes?) keen hearing picks out that of moving feet and breathing down the street. Ash climbs up to the third floor and stands in the pathway connecting the two towers, mid air. He sees the girl smoking on top of the store. He recognizes her. "Alyssa, the girl in the other apartment" he mumbles under his breath. "she survived" Ash curses under his breath, he is reminded that he hasn't had smokes or alcohol in far too long.
(ooc: i might have to go back and edit that if you don't like it huntress :3 )
(edit OOC: added pic of my character sorta XD first google result for white haired emo boy :P )emo boys  white hair.jpg

"stupid idiot" ash mutters under his breath. The glass of the pathway is all broken... "alyssa!" ash calls out."behind you" zombies are managing to climb up onto the store roof from an overturned car lodged into the building." MOVE!"

JillValentine1.jpg

Anna was sitting on a chair, alone in the room, she was worryed for her sister. Tera is younger then me my little sis i have to protect her from danger and it seems that im going to get her in more trouble then protection, Anna thought to herself.

Anna took out a picter from a pocket on her pants, the picture was showing Anna, Tera and their father when they were younger, she thought for the good times that they had together, how happy they were and now the world has changed a lot and is not a place to live in, Anna wanted to change that but she didnt knew how, was there any way of changing the world or it will be like this till their death's.

Anna stood up pooting the picture in her pocket again and started to walk to where her sister was. She was holding her wound hurting her a little. Entering the room that Tera was she saw her packing the ammunitions, Anna walked beside her putting her hand on Tera's shoulder saying "Hey sis take a break, we won't be leaving till tomorow, so just take a break and tell me whats going on with you. I know you that you are hiding something from me and i want to know what it is, be honest sis i will know when you are lying to me".

Hearing her name being called Alyssa sat up swiftly and looked in the direction of the voice. She could see someone standing between two buildings. Raising an eyebrow she was getting ready to ask who this person was when he just warned her and told her to get off the roof. Looking behind her she groaned in annoyance. "Why can't I just enjoy a smoke in peace..." She muttered, thankfully her cigarette was almost done flicking it towards the zombies she ran towards the ledge and hopped over. Like before she landed gracefully and silently before standing up and running away from the zombies that were falling off the roof and splattering on the ground. Even though it was zombie blood the scent still drove her a little crazy. Her eyes shimmered to that unnatural amber colour once again as she cracked her neck and licked her lips. Glancing over her shoulder she saw that she wasn't being followed anymore. Shaking her head she sighed once more. She was sick and tired of running from these things. She could sit and fight them but that wouldn't make things much better. Especially if she lost control, she could end up getting infected although it was difficult for her to get infected. She would need like a whole horde of zombies biting into her to infect her blood.

Slowing down the pace Alyssa begun walking towards where she heard the voice, maybe she would get lucky and find this guy that apparently knew her. Maybe there were more survivors with him...who knew?

"Up here Alyssa" Ash shouts "the walkers will get you if you stay still too long." Ash calls. He begins to worry. "you seem to be good at climbing, can you make i up here" The rain began to pour, amplifying all smells and noises. The scent of diseased blood sickened Ash. Bending over and going pale he gags. He holds back getting sick as long as possible before he can get away from the scent.

Tera cursed under her breath upon realizing her sister knew what was up. She pretended not to hear her sisters voice. Doing anything she could to avoid the conversation she turned her attention to Ash's voice up the stairs. Just in case she took her sniper rifle not bothering to reload or take extra ammunition. The rifle had about three shots left. She quietly made her way to Ash's position while racking her brain about what to say to her sister when she returned. Tera obviously didn't think this through.

She spotted Ash on her way up. He seemed to be calling to someone outside of the window. A light breeze flew in carrying the smell of rotting flesh and carcass with it. This caused Tera to wince from the pure smell of death. Whoever it was out there wasn't going to last much longer by themelves. Tera lugged the rifle to the window lazily. Again she would have to save a total stranger. But it was the only option. She slowly approached the window and began looking around. Tera thought for a sec. Her right wrist was swollen so she would have to fire and aim with one arm. But the rifle was way too heavy. " Dammit twice in one day?" The young girl said before her right eye started to glow red for the second time today. In her sixth sense lifting the rifle in one hand was simple and aiming it was lightwork. But how would she save the girl from the horde with only three shots? Tera remembered every detail of the area and came up with a plan. She leaned out of the window. She was too short for her feet to even touch the floor at the moment. Even so age pointed the rifle above her, stretching so much that her skirt rose revealing her bright red painties and all the curves from the waist down" God I hope he's not looking " Aiming towards the sky she shot a cellphone tower that hung above. The long thick rope fell giving the girl an easy escape route. Shortly after Tera dropped the rifle and deactivated her sixth sense. She fell to the floor panting and sweating

Hearing the young man's voice once more she looked up as it began pouring rain. Gritting her teeth she coughed as the scent of the rotting flesh caught up to the scent of their infected blood. Not only was that scent flowing through her nose but her scent soon followed. The slightly disturbing smell of wet dog caused her to mutter a few curses. It was one of the few downfalls of her condition but it was something she had learned to cope with. Nodding to the man's question she studied her surrounding and searched for the best way to get up to the building.

A large caliber gunshot rang through the night sky which had turned dark due to the storm. Alyssa's night vision kicking in. Finding another pipe she listened to the shuffling of the zombies pick up the pace as they followed the sound of the gun shot. Grabbing hold of the pipe she began scaling the wet wall, becoming increasingly more difficult as it became slick. Making it up to the rooftop she had planned Alyssa looked up and saw that it wasn't much higher till she reached this young man that she apparently knew...well he knew her. Picking up speed she ran towards a ledge and launched herself forward with ease as she climbed the fire escape of a nearby building. Everything was harder to grip and scale and it was beginning to frustrate Alyssa.

She was glad to see that she was high up and in a position where the zombies couldn't get to. At least not easily. Across from her was the target building and she noticed a cord hanging between the two. "Well that's convenient." She smirked. Taking a step back she flew through the rain and gripped the cord. Swinging forward she positioned herself and slipped through the window with ease, although her hand were sliding off the cord which called her to barely make it but it was still accomplished with ease. Once through the window she almost landed on a young girl that was almost passed out on the floor. Alyssa was only inches away from the girl as she was on top of her, almost like an animal of some sorts. Meeting the girls eyes Alyssa smirked. "Sorry..." She muttered and quickly pushed off the ground. Standing up straight in the blink of an eye she ran a hand through her short drenched hair. "So...who's the person that was calling my name?" She asked and looked around, only noticing two people in the corridor with her.

"that would be me, grand enterance much?" ash smiles. "c'mon I'm gonna get sick from all this rotting shit" ash gags hard and begins to walk inside. "get your werewolf ass inside, you too tera. Sixth sense girl" ash covers his mouth and nose with the bandana that is loosely strung around his neck. "the zombies won't get in, hopefully" ash sighed and began to walk quietly towards the door, gagging and nearly vomiting as he did.

Ash was in shock that this girl had survived. She lived in the other apartment for just about as long as ash had and, like him hadn't aged a bit. It didn't take him long to figure out she was werewolf.

"Had to get in somehow." Alyssa shrugged with a smile. She watched the vampire complain about the smell, 'Had he always been a vampire?' She thought to herself. She would have known if he was...perhaps it was a more recent change. Once she had seen the guy she knew who he was and how he had known her. Although she didn't know her neighbours name, or much about him for that matter, she didn't really care to, she did her thing and he did his.

The fact that he was complaining about the stench of the rotting corpses kind of pissed Alyssa off, he was practically a zombie, just luckier. Shaking her head she sighed. Glancing back at the girl that Alyssa had almost crushed she noticed that the young lady seemed to be in pain. Raising an eyebrow Alyssa waited instead of following the vampire neighbour. "Are you alright?" She asked, the concern in her voice.