The Dead Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
JillValentine1.jpg

Anna was trying to get to her sister's house, her sister's name was Tera. Anna knew that Tera was alone in the house, with their perants dead it was Anna's job to protect her little sister.

Anna came from a different country, she was gone to study but when the zombies appered studying was not an option anymore. Anna recently found out that her father was dead, and she is traveling since then to her sister's house. And their mother, she died when Tera was born, at least Anna knew her mother she still have wonderfull memories with her, but Tera her little sister, she never knew their mother.

Anna was close to her sisters house, but night was falling and very fast. The problem was that Anna was wounded she didnt knew if she could make it, she had a big wound in her stomach, it was not from zomebies it was from humans, they were crazy and tried to kill her but Anna managed to escape. It was starting to rain, Anna was walking with her short katana in her hand trying to avoid the zomebies, she was all dirty and tired she couldnt walk anymore, hearing how the zomebies were getting closer, hearing their footsteps closing on her, with her last breath Anna started running as much as she could falling on the ground in front of her sisters house, "Sis..." she screamed before she fell unconscious.

(XxStephxX i hope you are fine with what i posted :P)

A zombie starts beating on the door that ash is leaning against. Ash jumps "gun?!" he shouts. Tera hands him a shotty. "should help"
Ash dashes as fast as possible up to an upper floor in the building. He aims at the group of about 12 zombies beating on the door. He sees the girl, Anne standing out in the middle of the street. "hey!" he calls "get off the street, you can come in here when I clear them"
ash checks the guns rounds "10 slugs... Should be enough" he rests the gun against the window sill and aims down at the zombie's heads. He begins to pick them off one by one, using the spread shot to kill 2 or 3 at the same time
In no less than a minute he clears the group. A mob, though, is approaching "Get inside!" He shouts down at the top of his voice "Hurry!"
He sees the girl collapse. Ash dives head first out the window and lands with a roll."Caelle! Open up" ash grabs the girl and lifts her inside. The door is quickly closed behind them

Anna was still unconscious when Ash brought her in the house, blood was dripping from her wound and she was close to dead very tired from the trip and wounded she will never make it.

Anna started to open her eyes feeling drops from the rain that were falling from ash's face on her's "Hey..." She couldnt really talk and was very tired so she was going to fall asleep again when she remembered Tera. Anna quickly opened her eyes and shouted "Tera" She took her breath sitting on the ground with her face down looking at the ground and her hands on top of her wound, a sling that kept her ponytail fell and her brown hair dropped infront of her face, "Where is Tera" She asked with a dark tone beeing cocern for her sister, the man saved her life but she still didnt trust him.

"tera? The girl over there" ash points "she sorta let us stay here just now"

Tera said nothing. She new the situation and decided to act rather than chatter. Again she was pointed out of the window providing expert cover fire. They wouldn't get her. Tera would make sure of that. She just kept reloading and reloading nor missing a single shot. When Tera was focused and serious she couls be incredibly accurate. Snipers weren't supposed to be fired off this rapidly and the recoil began to sprained her wrist. Even so she continued firing, assuring her older sisters survival. After only seconds her wrist was in too much pain. She couldn't fire anymore and dropped her now smoking rifle. Tera fell on her butt landing with a grateful sigh. She'd taken out the entire horde. The only ones that survived were the ones who's limbs were shot off. But her sister was safe.

"Tera!" ash sighs "mind your wrist. recoil damage" ash shouts. "do you have anything to help her wound, tera?"

Tera had no time to tend to her injured wrist. Her sister was completly spent. Tera ran to the kitchen and brought a glass of water. "Anna! Anna! Are you okay?" Terse eyes were filled with tears, happy ones knowing her dear sister was alive. She nodded to Ash as a thank you for pulling Anna inside. She looked back to Anna, "Your play right? Where does it hurt" Tera looked uneasy.

Anna turned her head and saw her sister, she was so grown up its been a couple of years when they last saw each other, Anna was very happy to see her sister at least she wasnt alone anymore, at least her sister was still alive, that was a big relieve.

Anna tried to stand up putting her hand on the wall so she could esily stand up. Anna started walking to her sister a little dizzy with her hand on her wound feeling a lot of pain, it could be told just looking at her face. Anna tried to hide her pain from her sister so tahat she wount worry for her, "Hey sis, its been a while" Anna said as she huged her sister letting go of her wound.

"Hey sis dont worry about me, ill be fine" She smiled as she saw how worried her younger sister was "On secound thought i could use a glass of water" She said before she collapsed on the floor.

ash walks over to caelle "I cant really help i don't think" he gets no reply. "ill keep watch..." he grabs the sniper rifle and a spare clip of ammo and heads up one floor

Tera looked to Ash. " I-I can't worry about that! M-My sister" The small girl looked scared, not for her own well being but her sisters. She patted Anna trying to ignore the pain of her now swollen wrist. Shit thats my trigger hand, she thought. But at least her sister was seemingly well.

Ooc: sorry that was short.

"I need to keep watch, it looks like you have her taken care of. Look, ill keep away walkers if they draw near, those shots you fired are going to attract them and its getting dark. ill keep us safe don't worry" ash leaves the gun down "also soak that wrist in cold water, its gonna need it" ash grabs a pair of binoculars laying on the ground. He sits up by the window and keeps watch.

(OOC: short posts don't matter, if they're long thats good but I'm sure people don't mind short posts if you say what you need to say ^.^

also nikk if you could put OOC: (out of context) before anything you say that isn't directly role-play related it would help a bunch :] )

Tera knew her sister. She could tell she was faking being well. "Anna...Don't stand" She looked scared again. Tera asked again "Where does it hurt..." She said in a softer voice. She hugged her sister tight. "Ive missed you sis... Now let me help". She pulled out a medical kit from under the bed. "Now where..."

Anna looked at her sister, Tera cared so much for her it didnt matter if she was hurt or not she would awlays care for Anna and put her in first place. Anna looked at the boy and said to him "Turn around boy" She said as she saw how he was turneing around not watching them. Anna grabbed her shirt and took it off, she was just wearing her bra now almost naked, Anna grabbed her sister's hand and put it close to the wound in her stomach, "You see now sister" The wound was very big and a lot of blood was dripping from it "Hey sis i love you" she said smiling at her thinking that she is going to die.

Ash calls down from the top floor "Anne, you aren't gonna die so stop worrying." he keeps watch around the surround area. "the place is pretty clear of walkers"

Caelle watched the scene around her, so much commotion in so little time. Her eyes turned gold, she was hungry. Caelle listened for the girl's heart beat. "She'll be fine. We should just stitch her up, and bandage her, and keep her hydrated. Her pulse is weak, but she will live." She looked around, our little group was growing fast. She looked away as the girls shirt was taken off, giving her some privacy.

Tera began a silent cry as she stared at her sisters wound. "Im sorry sis... This is gonna hurt." Tera shoved a small plank in her sisters mouth forcing her to bite down. Her right eye began to glow red as her sixth sense activated. From the medical kit she pulled a needle and thread. She began jabbing it in and out out of her aisters stomach. Tera had done so incredibly fast and precise. In only seconds she had almost completly stitched the wound. Her sisters blood leaked onto Teras skirt as she implanted the last few stitches. Tera then deactivated her sixth sense and wiped around Annas now closed wound. She knew how much this raw surgery had hurt her sister but it had to be done. Tera fumbled through the kit for a jar of painkillers. She took the tissue out of Annas mouth and somehow forced the pills in even though her sister was clenching hard. Tera sat back panting, a side effect from her sixth sense.

"Hey Caelle" ash calls, "weird bloated walker. Soaked in water i suppose.4,5 no 8 of them crawling out of the sewers..."
(OOC: sixth sense like in trauma center xD )

ooc: Just a note for in real life in case you didnt know! If someone is bleeding you never give them pain pills. It makes their blood thin, and you want it to clot. :P

Caelle watched with pure interest as Tera's eye glowed red and as she stitched with such precision. She clapped her hands together, "That was purely amazing, how did you do that? Your to young and inexperienced to have been able to do that so fast and precise," she stated purely closely at Tera and then at Anna's now stitched wound. Her head snapped up at the sound of Ash stating that there was bloated zombies coming out the sewers. "That's just disgusting. Should we kill them or leave them to roam?"

Anna feel tremendous pain while her sister was stiching her wound, she bite the plank very hard almost breaking it with her teeth, Anna couldnt stay in one place so it was a little hard for Tera to stich her wound. Anna was almost going to die from this pain but when she saw her sister's right eye glowing red she was intregued of it, keeping her mind not thinking for the wound but instead thinking of her abillity, Could she be like me, Anna thought.

When Tera finished with the wound and got the plank from her mouth, Anna said to her with a very low tone "Hey sis what was that, your.... your right eye was glowing red" She stoped taking some breath then she continued "What was that?"

"if they approach we kill them, its fully dark now... the streets will soon suddenly fill." Ash's eyes glow gleefully. "I feel better in the dark, being a vampire and all" ash looks up into caelle's glowing, multicolored eyes, grinning. He brushes his bleached white hair back from his eyes and pulls down the bandana from his face. Suddenly he feels the grips of tiredness and hunger setting over him.