The Dead Rising

Ash wanted to join with the group but he ran the risk of running into zombies he couldn't defend against. He wondered would the group return. He was annoyed, one person was almost killed and he didn't react quick enough. They could have died?
He found where he could get window access to the alley they were trapped in. He grabbed a gun and started to fire off shots into the horde, quickly reloading each time

Aiden took the gun silently and rushed to Alyssa. He laid the rifle and his bow down. He Picked her up and set her against the building and out of harms way he then returned to his bow. He picked it up silently and nocked and arrow. He faced the horde and watched as the girls jumped into the battle head first. He quickly realized how truly skilled the two were. They weaved themselves almost effortlessly through the undead dodging and ducking through the swarm aiming their strikes while avoiding the undead. Aiden smiled then aimed his bow; it was time to show them his skill. He tugged back on the silvery string of his bow, it pulled back silently. He breathed in quietly and exhaled a a smooth fashion. Whizzzzzzzzzzzz the arrow seemed to hum as it flew through the air. It was quickly followed by two others.Gunshots rang out and he looked up there someone was firing into the group of undead. Aiden returned his focus to the battlefield.

Tera seemed to be holding her own at the moment. It was almost as if she could make her body move faster than she could think. She wondered if she would evn need her sixth sense at this rate. The group was still huge at the moment, but it seemed to be getting just a fraction smaller by the minute. She could hear gunshots from a higher platform. Tera smiled. She wondered where Ash was all this time. He had perfect timing because this is when he was needed the most. Seconds later about three arrows whizzed past her face. This meant that Aiden as getting started up aswell. His arrows were pretty accurate as well, he was obviously a good shot.

Tera's finger were as getting sore at the tip. As she kept firing, she realized she was on her last couple of rounds. She probably had one cartridge left bfore she would hve to switch to hand to handcombat hich was admitedly dangerous at this range. She hoped the rest of the group was faring well. Even through all the gunfire and whizzing of arrows Tera could feel the ground shake. "What was that?" It was coming from the same corner that the hoard appached from. Suddenl somethin came brreling around th corner. It was huge as I towered over the other undead. Whatevr it was it definetly wasn't human. It just looked like a huge,grey skinned, rotting corpse with an axe. Tera was stunned. She didn't know that the undead came in different forms. The thing kept moving, stepping over the other corpses, it splattred them as it made a path towards Tera. The smell of it was unbearable. Tera shivered, she idn't know if she could stop that thing, but at least slow it down before it reached the others. Tera fired all of her ammunition into the skull of that thing. It only seemed to piss it off as it barreled through Tera, knocking her into a nearby wall like a ragdoll. Her head hit wth a thud as she fell unconscious. Whatever it was, it wouldn't go down easily like the rest.

OOC: I just assumed that there could be different forms of the undead. Hope that's okay >.<

Anna smiled as she reloaded her guns and looked at her sister "I will never leave you Tera, you are the only family I have left, we have to take care of each other sis" She looked back seeing that the hord of undead were alwready here. Anna started to shot with her pistols beeing carful not hit her sister when she rushed in the zombies. Anna shoted alittle more and her ammo was gone "Shit" She said and grabbed the ammo from her besly dodging some attacks from the zombies, she looked there but there was no ammo left "Sis Im out" she said looking at her sister, Anna quickly putted her guns back in her belt and grabbed her katana cuting the head of a undead that was in front of her. Quickly rushing into the horde she said to her sister "Cover me" Cutting the heads of some zombies and easily dodgng their scratches and bites. But there were more and moe coming and she couldnt take them all at once, at least she had some cover, seeing that they were geting more Anna quickly putted her katana on her back and made a back flip landing next to her sister. Anna grabbed the shotgun from her back and looked if it had some ammo in it, but it was empty. While Anna was looking for any ammo she saw a big and ugly creature it was a lot more bigger then them, she looked at it surpeised she never seen such a thing and it didnt look friendly. Seeing that the moster made its way to them her sister started to fire at it but the monster didnt fell "Sis watch out" She shouted looking how the monster threw Tera into the wall. Anna ran to her sister, the monster tryed to hit her with his axe but she dodged it, Anna grabbed her sister seeing that she was unconscious "Tera please be fine" She whispered quietly and then looked at Ash "Ash cover me while I get her out of here" She shouted at him and started to run away of the monster with her sister in her hands.

Ash provides covering fire while anna runs with Tera. He keeps suppression on the horde. He kept firing and reloading until he had no clip then he grabbed a smg and used it semi automatic to kill each zombie with 1 shot.

Tera's head was bleeding. The blood from her head wound also began to stain her blonde hair. It dripped leaving a trail as Anna ran with her. Ironically the pain from her injury was the only thing keeping her awake at the moment. She could hear the thing that attacked her. It was louder than any other of the undead. It was still rampaging, without getting weakened or tired. Tera eyes were still close shut, but she worried about Aiden and Alyssa. Because Aiden used arrows and bullets wouldn= even affect that thing, it would surely get to him before being taken down. "S-Sis.. I'm fine. L-Let me go..." Of course Anna wouldn't let her go even if she had asked. In her eyes Tera came first but Tera couldn't just leave the others there. In her head she could still fight. She rolled out of her sisters arms, hittng the ground with a thud. Tera staggered to her feet and stood shaking as if she couldn't even balance herself. It would be a miracle if sh coul even walk. Her eyes were still closed so she spoke to her sister without looking at her. "Ann.. We can't go yet. We can do this. I'll know you'll have my back" Tera said with a smile. She took to steps before almost falling over. Her weapons were out of ammunition and her knives had fallen out and been lost when she was almost flattened by that monster. Tera would have to use it. She would have to use her sixth sense even though it was incredibly risky seeing as she hadn't recovered from the first one. On top of that the side effects would be overwhelming. But she didn't see any other way. Once again she was trying to do everything on her own. Slowly she opened her eyes, they were blood red with and eerie glow. Her posture straightend as she stopped shaking and stumbling for the moment. She would have to finish this quickly.
Tera eyed the big one, her main target. She moved so fast it looked as if sh had teleported to the beast. Tera stood in front of it with a blank expression. The beast raised its axe and quickly brought it down, aiming at her head. Tera stopped it with her hand, of course the blade cut through her palm just abit. But for the moment Tra would be able to fight on equal terms with this thing and she wasn't going to waste it. Tera moved again, incredibly fast. This time she appeared behind the bast. She loaded her arm back and aimed a punch towards its spine. The hit connected and it was sent flying. Tera paused to dodge the attacks of the lesser zombies before moving again. This time she was on its back and had intended to crush its bain, ending it quickly. Tera loaded her arm back once again, right before her fist connected the monster got up causing her to roll off of its back. Before Tera could get herself together the monsters fist was right above her. She as hit square as a small crater was formed in the pavement. "Umph!" Tera scoffed before laying their motionless.

OOC: Kinda go tleft her ebuts that fine. I'm Gonna be away fo aa couple days so feel free to control my charie. I'll make a final post to keep things moving.

IC

Aiden watched as a huge undead came out from behind the building. MOTHERFUCKER he thought. He watched as Tera fell into there ground. "Fuck this, I'm ending it here im not letting you guys die now." Aiden grabbed an arrow out of his quiver. He nocked it, looked at the monster, and said, "Lets go!"

He pulled back on the bow and this time the arrow glowed. He released it and as it flew the light grew more intense. It struck on of the normal undead in the head, but instead of getting stuck it flew right through him leaving a slightly smoking hole. It flew through to more before striking the Larger undead in the leg and sticking there. the beast roared and turned towards Aiden. It struck out at him, The blow glanced off his bow cracking it in to. Aiden flew off his feet and slid on the ground. "You broke my bow!" he said as he stood. "It was very special." He Rushed the monster Tossing his two daggers at its face it knocked one aside nd the other skinned its cheek. Aiden pulled out his two swords and as he did they glowed with a soft white light. He lept into action jumping the first swing from the beast and then stabbing one sword into it's arm. It sliced through leaving a long gash. As Aiden hit the ground he stumbled. Damn I'm nearly spent. he thought as he rolled to avoid a swipe from the monster. It Smashed the ground net to him and sent him flying. I Have one shot at this. He thought dazed and bleeding. He stood and turned towards the beast. He gripped his sword like a javelin. He raised it and rushed forward. He took a couple steps and a flash of yellow light appeared and he was gone. He reappeared behind the beast and slashed its leg severing a couple ligaments. He Flashed again as the giant stumbled, this time he was in front slashing his stomach. The giant began to fall; Right on tera who was still out. Shit he thought and grabbed her as he flashed a few feet away next to alyssa. He felt for her pulse and found it. Good he thought she's alive. as he began to lose concioussness.