The Dead Rising

It took a couple of seconds for Tera to catch her breath. Suddenly the person who Tera could now tell was a girl from this close was inches away from her face.She blushed even in her fatigued state. But she was much too tired to reply to her or Ash. Tera simply got up using her rifle for balance. She struggled to stay up straight and her sweaty palms almost caused the rifle to slip several times. Slowly Tera made her way to the door and sluggishly began going back down the stairs. Leaving the two familiars to catch up. They obviously knew each other.

"Alyssa, Stop staring at me. I'm a vampire ok? don't judge, you're a werewolf." Ash looks at the girl annoyed. "C'mon" ash sighs and gags again.
He looks really pale. The rotting zombies and blood sickened him

The girl simply brushed Alyssa off which caused her to frown somewhat. "I was only trying to help..." She muttered as the girl continued on her way, barely able to walk. The young vampire called out at her from nowhere and Alyssa stared at him in confusion. She hadn't even been looking at him...what was he saying? She was trying to help the girl. Shaking her head she scoffed and shoved passed him to go and help the girl who was using a .70 caliber rifle as a walking stick, that was definitely safe. Without bothering to ask Alyssa ran up to her and grabbed the rifle from out of her hands. Making sure that the young lady didn't lose her balance in the process. Alyssa brought the girl's arm around her shoulder and helped her continue the rest of the way. Hopefully the vampire would grab the large gun she had dropped, if not Alyssa could always come back for it.

"Not the best idea to use that gun as a walking stick." Alyssa attempted to start a conversation with the girl. "I'm Alyssa by the way, Alyssa Belyakova. Thanks for helping me out of there and sorry for almost crushing you." She chuckled. "You're a good aim. Definitely a good person to have on a survival team. You seem a little young to be ex-military, so how'd you learn to shoot like that?" Alyssa's failed attempts only became worse as she seemed to drag on her words, unwillingly of course. She was a curious person, hence how she managed to end up the way she was now.

Ash goes over to tera to help, and supports her from the other side. "careful of her wrist, alyssa, it's sprained if not broken" ash keeps the sickness away for long enough to get out of the walkway

Anna was downstairs when she heard a noise coming fom the secound floor, she was wondering what was going on. Standing up from the chair that she was siting on she started walking, going to the second floor. Anna was hoping that her sister was ok, she went there while Anna was taliing to her, "She better be ok" Anna said to herself while she started to walk faster. Anna was about to climb the stairs when she saw a girl and Ash holding her sister so that she doesnt fall, "Sis are you ok" She said consern for her siser. Anna wrapped her arm around her sisters waist and putted her sister's arm around her neck pushing the girl and Ash, saying to theml "Ill take it from here". Anna entered the bedroom and puted Tera on the bed, sitting next to her "Sis do you want something" She said looking at her.

Just when Tera could feel she was about to stumble, the rifle holding her up was taken from her and replaced with aid from someone else. It was the new survivor that made it here. But why was she helping? Tera looked confused. "Yeah... I know, but it couldn't be helped " Tera looked away as they made their way down the stairs. "And its okay, you don't have to thank me Alyssa." Tera went over the name in her head a couple times. " My names Terra" She forced the words out trying not too sound as injured as she actually was." Thank you..." Tera always prided herself on her accuracy and it felt nice that it was noticed every once in awhile. She blushed abit and knew that compliment deserved a grateful smile. But Tera hadn't the energy for that either. Even so Tera didn't want to hold conversation right now. She was just being nice and didn't want the long walk down to be awkward and completly silent. Ash even came to her other side to help her walk. Tera looked surprised, why were they helping? Alyssa asked another question which Tera quickly ignored. "I-I didn't ask you guys to help you know... I'm fine" Her words came out sluggishly and slurred. Then Anna appeared. "I-Im fine, I'm fine. I'm not a baby Anna..." If she could Tera would resist her sisters kind action but she was drained. Anna laid her on the bed downstairs. Tera began panting again. "N-Nothing..." Was all she could get out. Some of her long blonde hair was sweat drenched and stuck to her forehead.

Anna was sitting next to her sister "Tera you are pretending again, you are acting like a baby if you want something just tell" Anna said as she saw that her sister's rist was hurt she gently grabed her wrist holding it and pressing a little with her fingers trying to find out if its broken "Is it hurting sis" She said loking at her. Anna pressed a little wonger with her fingers, but it doesn't felt like her wrist was broken "I think you are fine sis, just needs some ice" Anna stood up and started walking to the kitchen thinking were did the new girl came from "The new girl looks weird" Anna said out loudly hoping no onre heard her. Anna entered the kitchen and opened the fridge taking some ice and putting it in a bag, then went back to her sister and putted the ice on her wrist.

Tera seemed to be getting aggrivated again. She hated being looked down on like this."I-I don't want any-owww!" The girl was cut off the second her sister grasped her wrist. "It doesn't hurt okay?.." Tera lied. "Im fine." She yanked her wrist away. Biting her lip and doing her best to stay quiet. Tera groaned and mumbled when the ice was placed on her wrist. She hated having her injuries treated, any injury at all. She couldn't stand pain one bit. She yanked her wrist away again and pressed the ice down herself. She preffered it like that. While her wrist started to adjust to the ice and Tera felt a little less tired age looked at her sister. "Done treating me like a little girl Ann?" Tera said annoyed. "Or would you like to bathe me next?" She scoffed.

Ash walks down the stairs and approaches Anna. "Found these upstairs in the freezer." He holds out ice packs. "they might help the wrist and any other sore spots" Ash leaves the packs down beside Anna. "Caelle!' ash calls. "Anna might need some help up here"

Anna looked at ash and smiled "Thanks... oh and i never thank you for saveing my life Ash" She looked around and saw that Ash wasnt around "Stupid me" She said and looked at her sister smileing "Are you sure you are ok sis and stop acting like a baby, ofcours ill treat you like a little girl, you are my little sis after all" Anna said grabbin the pack of ice that Ash brought and gave it to her sister "Here the one that you are holding is starting to melt... Oh and sis you wont be playing with your riffle until you wrist heals, got it.... And im serious" Anna thought how was she able to lift the riffle when she was so small, and how did she shoot so fast when she was trying to save me from the zombeis, shes hiding something that she won't tell me about.

by the time its midnight ash is sitting in a chair sleeping quietly in the corner. It's been 2 weeks since the invasion began and he hadn't seen anybody until today. It surprised him that he was lucky to be saved twice and then save one person and help another one survive. All his dreams are fucked up nightmares about people dying.

Tera couldn't help but smile. She really did love her sister and no matter how much she tried she couldnt shrug it off. She replaced the melted ice pack with Ashs cold one. "W-Wait what?! You cant take my calibur from me! You can't!" Tera pouted.

Anna stood up and walk next to a barricaded window, there was a small hole in one of the wood that the window was barricaded with and she saw how many zombies there were outside, at least they couldnt get in, for now Anna thought. Anna turned around and walked next to her sister's riffle, before she could take it her sister yelled at her. "Because i can you are my little sister and you have to listen to me, got it sis, now stay down and rest for now" Anna stoped taking a breath then she continued "When you are heald ill give you back your rifle got it" Anna grabbed the rifle and took it to her old room, then she got back to her sister looking with a serious look in her eyes.

As Ash is sleeping he hears a very loud smashing on the bottom floor, Walkers. He runs to the window to see the streets nearly empty of zombies. About 20 zombies are smashing on the front of the tower entrance though. "UMM... guys?" ash asks "any silenced guns?" worry was evident in his voice. "About 20 walkers are on the building and the barricades... probably won't hold out all night if we leave them there"

Tera ignored the smashing downstairs and kept a fixated gaze on her older sister. "I.. want... my rifle" She had a pout on but was serious.
"You suck!" She shouted and her voice squeak proving how young and immature she truly was.

Anna heared the zombies smashing on the walls, and the barricadeted windows, "Sis stay here, and im not giving you your rifle" Anna said and went upstair's balcony, going right through Ash "Hey Ash maybe you could help, sleepy head" Anna said entering the balcony getting her 2 pistols out from her belt and putted the silencer on the pistol, aiming right at the zombies head she started shooting at them "So easy" She said yawning, lets hope no more will come her, Anna thought while still shooting them. Reloading her pistols she continued shooting. A couple of secounds have past and she is ready all of the zombies killed "Done go to sleep now" She said to ash. When she was going downstairs where her sister was she suddenly felt a big pain from her wound she fell down on her knees and bited her mouth so her sister won't hear her how she screams.

Ash sees anna collapse on the stairs. He runs to her and carries her down stairs "Anna, you need rest, you may be stitched up but seriously just sleep.." ash brings anna over to the other bed. "sleep" he looks over at tera, "you need to get some rest too, you got crushed by a girl" Ash walks over to caelle who is sitting in a chair.

Tera semmed to be getting jealous while Anna was downstairs fighting a horde. "Why does she get to have all the fun!?" She was still poutuing at the loss of her rifle.

After minutes it seemed like Anna finished them off quite easily. She waited for her sister to return only to see her being carried in by Ash who told her to sleep. "You want me to sleep at a time like this? What's wrong with Anna!" She bits of her strength to turn over facing anna who was laid out on the bed. "Sis! Are you okay?"

"Anna's wound hurts from recoil damage" ash looks at tera. "please, you need to rest" ash looks at tera "please" he pleads. Ash lays anna down on the bed

"It seems you must have suffered a terrible fate", a voice says from afar. Sayuri walks in from the darkest corner and gives them a healing remedy, "here, take this. Now, now if you excuse me, I think it's time for blood."

She drew her weapons and headed downstairs where the horde was.