The Dead Rising

"the door holds up pretty well. ....Wait!" Quickly running back to the desk I open the drawers again, but then pulling them out the desk seeing a secret compartment with two bottles of alcohol, cigarettes and a lighter. "No rag." I sigh and take the only two bottles of alcohol and lighter. "Im stupid for this." I push the door open kicking them all down throwing the alcohol, making it splash everywhere then throwing the lighter, causing a fire. I close the door back and go back sitting in the chair and wondering if the fire will work and i can make a run.

Anna stood up grabing her sister hand and pulling her of the ground. In front of them was a path cleared off of zombies, they had to hurry cuz the zombies will are going to attack them again. Anna started running to the market holding her sister hand, with her other hand she grabbed the shotgun from her back and was shoooting at the zombies that got close to them. In a few secounds theyv reached the supermasrked the door was sealed so Anna started kicking it few times, after three or four kicks the door opened, the others got in while Anna shooted the zombies making cover for the others to get in. When the others got in the market Anna walked in still shooting and closing the door but before she could close the door, some zombies grabbed her legs and started to pull her out, Anna started to shoot the in the head but they were to many and they were still pulling her out of the market "Help" she shouted to the others while she was still shoting the zombies.

Noticing all the zombies are burning down, i grab my axe and start hitting the ones in the way and start making my way out the market. Panting from running and striking i make it through without bitten or scratched.

Tera and the others did good making it in. Some of the zombies were singed. The survivor may have somehow ignited them. Tera's Smg's were starting to run out of ammunition a they approached the door the survivor was behind. Anna had kicked the door down allowing them access to the room. The group poured in and closed the door behind them. Before it was shut one of the undead grabbed her sister and the horde was draggin her away. Tera shot around and grabbed her last grenade in one hand and her knife in the other. She quickly cut the limbs from the zombies restraining her sister. She then pulled the pin from grenade and tosed it into the crowd and pulled hr sister back inside the door waiting for the explosion.

I hear gunshots when running and stop looking back as i hit the zombies that come near."if i leave ill be safe and they will get eaten, but i if i stay i'll'" I sigh and run back helping out the unknown survivors.

Alot had happened and Alyssa was finding it slightly difficult to take it all in. The two sisters were taking up all the fun, Alyssa was just an extra person there. Although she wasn't really much for weaponry she took up the offer and had grabbed herself the one machete they had. If they had let her help, and didn't try to do everything on their own things would have been a little easier. Alyssa could have taken down both doors with one simple hit. Entering the room they tried so hard to get into Alyssa shook her head unable to understand. "Why did we try so hard to get in here? There isn't anything that could possibly be of use in here..." Alyssa clenched her jaw tightly, slightly shaking her head. The stupid rage that the moon caused her started boiling within. Turning away from the others she growled lowly shaking her head before she cracked her neck. Her whole body shuddering with an odd feeling of pleasure. She smiled and closed her eyes raising her head slightly, soon she realized what she was doing and stopped as she shook her head in disappointment. "...Shit..." Alyssa muttered while looking down at the floor.

"Thanks sis, they almost had me" Anna smiled at her sis while she stood up and saw that her weapons had almost no ammunition "Shit" She said, then she looked at Alyssa she was getting on her nerves latley, from the moment she come she just complained and trashed her house "Alyssa if you dont want to be here, why are you following us" She said getting close to her "Im sick of your complaining, if you want to stay with us you will have to act more like a human, got that right werewolf" Anna said and turned around going to her sister if she stayed with Alyssa they were going to start fighting and she didnt want this right now.

"I'm not following you...I'm not really following anyone, I was asked to come here, if I recall correctly so if you have a problem with me talk it up with your buddy Ash over there. Understood!?" She spoke harshly but it was intended, the full moon rage wasn't helping at all as it only made her angrier. Stepping closer to the sister that decided to start the commotion she growled lowly. "Complaining?! What the fuck are you talking about? I just stated something and you assumed I was complaining...Give me a good reason as to why we are in this room right now?!" She growled louder, almost a roar. The woman started walking away and Alyssa only got angrier. "Don't just fucking walk away, finish this argument by telling me what there is in this room that is of use?!" She started storming towards her ready to fight.

Fists tightly clenched a low growl rumbling in her throat; she could start to feel the shudders and twinges of pain. Ignoring the pain she stepped in front of the young woman and looked down at her. Snarling at her she spoke, the anger evident in her face and voice. "Next time you challenge someone don't back down from the fight, whether you're gonna loose or not. It's called honour and respect, learn it! Without it, you're nothing but a coward!" Gritting her teeth she walked passed her and left the room which Alyssa had concluded was useless. Slamming the door shut behind her she started taking deep breaths trying to calm herself, her body was trembling the change so close to beginning. She shook her head and punched the wall her fist going through the dry wall and out the other side. She grunted in annoyance as she started removing her weapon and clothes. "There's no point in holding it down...not at this stage..." She whimpered in pain as bones started to crack and she was forced on hands and knees. The process had begun, what would happen after the change? Well, it was unknown to her...

Anna didn want to argue with her anymore there was no point in it they were here for suplies and she didnt want to argue with her for this the market won't last for long and they had to hurry cuz the zombies were coming, but when Alyssa said that she was a coward, Anna wanted to punch her so bad, and beat her till blood comes from every part from her body. "Stay here sis" Anna said and started walking to the room where Alyssa was, she kicked the door and the door fell on the ground "You want a fight...." Anna stopped talking seeing that Alyssa started to turn into a werewolf, Anna took her pistol from her belt and pointed it to Alyssa. "Alyssa dont make me hurt you, just stay there" She said calmly trying not to shout so that Alyssa calm a little. She walked towards Alyssa and putted her hand on her shoulder still holding her weapon "Alyssa calm down, everything is going to be fine, no need for fights" She said looking at her, she was starting to look more and more like a werewolf and Anna didnt knew if she coulld prevent it.

Alyssa's spine rose with a sickening crack as she screamed out in pain. Tears started flowing from her eyes as she winced and whimpered. Her fingernails cracked as black claws broke through, blood pouring out. Bones snapped and cracked loudly as she panted in between screams and moans. She cursed between breaths as her bones reshaped to fit the form of her new body. There was a loud banging sound as something crashed in. Alyssa was currently too distracted to look over as another large painful wave hit her body. The clicking of a gun made something in Alyssa's mind snap as she growled and glanced over her shoulder, glaring at the person she had gotten into an argument with. The gun was only gonna make things worse, feeling threatened was not a good thing, it only angered the beast more. Feeling a hand on her shoulder she roared at her but was prevented from doing anything because of the pain. Wincing she looked away, managing to muster up some strength she prepared to speak between screams and whines. "Put that gun away...and get out..." Another scream escaped her lips as her spine begun to push out to form a tail, her face shaping into a muzzle. her screams of pain became louder, it could be heard in her voice. "Just GO! Get everyone out and away!" Those were the last words she was able to speak before her body started expanding, fur sprouting all over, her vocal cords had changed to those of the animal, her roars and snarling becoming more vicious, more wild and animalistic. She gave one last human glance to the older sister before the primal mind of the predator took over.

Tera looked uneasy. The situation between Anna and Alyssa was worsening. It seemed as if they were going to fight and that would centantly not end well. On top of tat Alyssa was starting to transform. She was changing and Anna was adding to her anger. Alyssa stormed out followed by her older sister who told her to stay put. Tera ignored her sisters orders and followed behind silently. Alyssa's change was almost complete and her older sister was pointing a pistol at her. Alyssa struggled to get he words out but she ordered the rest of the group to leave. But that was a stupid idea. If they left Alyssa would be defenseless against the horde that her shouting and raging would soon attract. Alyssa was definitly stronger in her state but with no mind to make sense of the situation she would die. There was only one option. "Sorry sis." She whispered before shoving her older sister in the back room with the rest of the group. She locked the door tightly before turning to face the werewolf. Slowly she brushed her bang aside and revealed her glowing eye. Her eyes shone brightly and with her sixth sense activated she should be able to pull this off. Or at least she hoped so. Mostly Tera hoped she could put Alyssa down without killing her.

Becomes a little nervous and starts looking around. I start to walk away from the situation a bit. As i start walking away i see a zombie running towards me. I kicking him making him fall on the floor, then I go up to him separating his head from his body. When the axe hits the ground it makes a bit of a clanking sound. Sighing i start to walk out of the store, hoping to not draw any attention from any of them.

Ash bursts in on alyssa as she is transforming "SSHIT!" he shouts. It wouldn't matter if he ran, he was going to be first prey anyway. So he decided to approach Alyssa, he wipes tears from her eyes and tries to calm her down

Finally makes it out the door and stretches. " Well i know im not coming back here." I sigh as i bend down in bit of pain and starts retying my shoes, stands up after finishes." But im so hungry." I say and grip on my stomach and starts walking again. 'But shouldn't I at least thank them for helping me out?' Looking back a bit worried for the girl. 'They'll be fine....right?' I get in a tough decision on choosing to leave or to go back.

The beast stood up panting, Alyssa's mind nearly gone, struggling to regain control. Looking around the wolf spotted three people, once was a vampire, a low growl escaping it's mouth, one was a human, a fresh kill would be enjoyed right now; the other seemed human, smelled mostly human but wasn't there was something that was off about the small female. Looking around at the three of them a low growl rumbled in the werewolf's throat. Thoughts on what to do and who to attack ran through her brain, strategies and plans...The easiest target would be the human, from there she wasn't too sure on what to do, the others seemed to have similar strengths although the young, mostly human girl seemed to be growing weaker. Snarling Alyssa still debated unsure of what move to make.

In a motion that was rather swift for a creature her size she had the human with the gun pinned to the ground. Snarling at her, saliva dripping from her fangs as she roared. She made sure that the woman beneath her could not move, using the exact amount of pressure and strength needed. The scent of the human's blood entered her nose which made her want to tear in even more, something about this human angered her, she didn't know what but the wolf knew that she would enjoy killing her and bathing in her blood.

I look up at the beast that had me pinned down, and i smile playfully at it. I felt its saliva drip down on my face. "Well," I started, mockingly. "that's quite unsanitary. I, myself, like to keep my body clean, but if you wouldn't mind letting go..." I sigh. " My apologizes." My eyes glow red, as i look at the beast, full of boredom, as I start feeling the heat on my arms, the fire from my arms start to burn the beast that is on top of me.

Anna was pinned down to the ground and dropped her gun, by Alyssa, It wasnt Alyssa anymore it was just a monster, she was very strong Anna couldnt move her arms and almost her entier body, she could still move her legs at least. Anna never liked Alyssa and it seemed that she didnt like her as well, chosing to attack her cuz she wasnt a vampire or, like her sister Anna didnt actualy knew what her sister was, but Anna was just a normal human without super powers, but she still had amazing combat skills so she could take care of herself.

It wasnt a good time Alyssa to turn into a monster, the zombies were outside and were trying to get in and they soon would. Anna looked at the monster as she dropped saliva from her mouth on her clothes "Great" She said and taking a breath "Yeah nice timing Alyssa there are lots of zombies outside and you turn now" Anna said mad and kicked the beast in the stomach with her feet moving her away from her, the beast was strong so she could barely move her but she did and then she quickly grabbed her weapon and started to shot at the monster.

The moaning and groaning coming from outside distracted the wolf as she looked in that direction. Big mistake. Small twinges of pain started stabbing at Alyssa as she turned her attention to the human who was firing her gun at her. Growling at her she started backing away from the small firearm that was firing at her. Her fur was darker and matted in certain areas where the bullets made contact. It hurt, not extremely but it still hurt and it caused her to whimper as she continued backing away. Not paying attention to where she was going the wolf stumbled over a desk and whimpered a little louder. Getting up Alyssa shook her head and found herself cornered. Backing up into the corner she stood up and roared at all of them. Her tail between her legs as bullets whizzed passed her, some making contact with her body. Snarling at them she roared again and used the wall to push forward, slamming through the door she ran through the other room making her way out of that room as well.

Entering the main area of the grocery store the werewolf looked around and ran for the front doors. The moaning of the zombies didn't bother her as she just rammed through the hordes. Some clawed at her while others attempted to bite her. Eventually the werewolf managed to get out and burst into the streets, the sun shining brightly, the bloody areas of her body more evident to anyone who was looking at her now. Alyssa had a sudden urge to hide, she was never able to come out during the day, it wasn't right, people would kill her...Looking around the beast made a sound of confusion and ran for the nearest alley once again ramming through hordes of the undead. Entering the nearest alleyway Alyssa started feeling weak. The human she had attacked must have emptied a whole clip into her plus the nips and scratches from all the undead she had shoved through.

There were several wounds all over her body which meant she was suffering from large amounts of blood loss. Her vision began blurring, her hearing was fading in and out, and she also found herself panting. Her body felt like it was swaying. Black was creeping into her vision as she made an animalistic sound of fear and sadness before there was a loud thud, her body collapsing as the adrenaline faded from her system.

Aiden Hart
age 18
Black hair brown eyes.

It's been sometime since the outbreak Aiden had lost track of the time. When it first started he immediately went to get weapons. He knew what was happening he knew what needed to be done. He collected the weapons 2 short swords a dagger a couple knives and of course his weapon of choice a bow with a set of arrows. Since then he has equipped the arrows with silver tips. That was after the first werewolf sighting.

Aiden walked through the streets with an arrow at the ready. he was wearing a vest in which he kept his weapons. on his back was the quiver of arrows tips glinting in the sun like a beacon. He knew it wasn't the best thing to do; walk around in the open like this. He walked slowly watching, looking down every alley and in every shadow. where were they he wondered. They should be around here. should be coming for his uninfected flesh. But there wasn't a single on in sight.

Tera had her Smg aimed at Alyssa's head for quite awhile debating on if she should fire or not. Rounds from an Smg at this range would most likely take the beast down. But did Tera have the guts to fire? Before she could decide the beast had pinned her sister to the ground. What could Tera do now? Smg's were wild and a stray could hit Anna accidentally. "Shit.." Luckily her sister fended the beast off with a couple rounds. Tera was glad se didn't have to shoot. The accuracy that came with her sixth sense was dead on. She would've surely killed Alyssa. Then the beast darted out of the room and then another as she barreled through another horde making it into the street. Tera wul help her sistr up before following behind the beast. Quickly dspersing the zombies in her path ith well timed shots. Hopefully none of them had bitten Alyssa. When Tera had made it to th sidewalk Alyssa was collapsed in the street. Just to be sure the girl would point her gun at its head. Not sure if it was alive dead or just playing dead.