The Dead Rising

Noise began fading into her ears as an uncomfortable feeling came over her, disturbing sounds echoing through the streets as the change reversed itself. Her head pounded, her body ached and her ears throbbed. There was a familiar scent next to her, it made her feel a little more comfortable. Opening her eyes slowly she blinked a few times before her vision focused. She could see the legs of Tera, the young girl with the odd abilities who had also been recently injured. Groaning Alyssa rubbed her head; her mouth incredibly dry. She noticed that she wasn't in the grocery store anymore. Looking up she was met with the barrel of an SMG. Exhaling sharply she whimpered slightly. "...fuck..." She muttered as she lowered her head to the ground not wanting to look at the young girl. "Who did I kill?" She asked, the sadness an evident tone in her voice albeit muffled. She sighed. "I'm sorry..." She spoke still sad.

She shook her head in disappointment. There were so many perks to her current condition but that one weakness...not being in control...it truly killed her, she hated it. That was the only bloody reason she hated what she was. She was never able to gain control over it, not even under crushing circumstances, it was always the primal, predatory mind that gained control when she changed, no matter how hard and strong she fought. How could she possibly learn to gain control when she could so easily loose it? Gritting her teeth she exhaled sharply, too embarrassed to look at the young girl. She was sorry, she didn't know what else to say. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck...FUCK!!" She screamed in anger, annoyance and frustration. "UGH! I hate it when this happens..." She spoke and looked up, meeting Tera's eyes and ignoring the gun that was pointed at her face. "If you're gonna do it...do it...all I can do is apologize for whoever I hurt or killed...If killing me will make you happy...then go for it...I guess..." She muttered the last bit. "Just know that I never had control...I'm trying so hard to gain it but It's just so fucking hard..."

She hadn't moved or gotten up at all from the position she was in, she still lay where she was. Her body was bare, unclothed. As if it would matter once her brains were spilled on the concrete...

Aiden was walking the streets when he heard the shots fired. He turned toward the sound and began walking briskly towards it. "I wonder who it is" he said aloud. He turned a corner. There on the side walk were to girls one with a gun trained at the girls head; the other laying bare and naked covered in blood just waiting.

"Stop!" Aiden said Raising his bow and training the arrow on the girl with the gun. He had no idea what was going on but he knew what he saw. "Stop Or I'll shoot" He said again.

Anna followed her sister, she shot sme zombies on her way there. When she reached her sister she saw that she was pointing her weapon to Alyssa's head, but there was this boy that was pointing his bow to her sister, Anna quickly grabbed her pistols and pointed them to the boy, getting closer to him "Put your weapon on the ground" She said holding her two pistols, but the boy didnt leave his bow on the ground "Ok shoot me, but if you shot me my sister will shot you so just leave your weapon on the ground" She said again and was ready to shoot if he still didnt let go of his bow, she was getting angry she had to protect her sister with her life. She looked back to her sister and walked in front of her blocking the way of the boys arrow if he shoot, Anna was getting tired if the boy didnt leave his bow in the next minute she will kill him.

Aiden looked around at the sound of another girl. Shit this isn't good he thought. He pulled back on the string of his bow pulling it as tight as it would go his muscles bulged. "Light" he whispered. The end of the arrow began to glow. the light grew steadily brighter and brighter. It began to crackle with energy. "Go ahead shoot me girl but know that the moment my fingers leave the string the arrow will fly. And you and your sister will both die. i will to." he said in a calm voice. This was a bluff his power could only stun not kill but she didn't know that.

Aiden flashed back to the moment he first discovered his power. It was spring at about 1'o clock in the morning he was walking home from work when a couple guys jumped him. He fought back but was subdued. The guys pulled a knife and stabbed down towards him. Aiden raised his hands and as he did a Crackling white light filleed his palm an d exploded outward. the men were thrown off their feet. Aiden ran home and since then had been training his power. His mother told him how he was decended from a lline of witches aand they all had one special ability and that this was his. His mother died in the initial outbreak before she could train him herself. He could now still only stun but for longer times.

He looked at the second girl and smiled.

Anna just looked at him and pushed her sister way back, so that the arrow couldnt hit her "Now will you leave your bow, If I kill you my sister is going to be fine and I do not care what will happen to me, So put your bow on the ground and we can work this out without fighting" She said getting angry to the boy she didnt care if the arrow is going to hit her and die she wanted her sister to be fine, If the boy leavs his bow they could work this out without fighting there was no need for it. Anna started to walk closer to the boy so close that the arrow that he was going to shot was almost touching her forehead and Anna's pistols were pointed in his head, waiting for the boy to attack or to put his weapons dow on the ground.

(ooc ok lol just making sure)]

Aiden takes a step back. "You are either very brave or very stupid kid" he says and lower his bow slowly. The light slowly fades but doesn't go completely out.

"Im not a kid, I think Im older then you so dont call me kid, Oh and never point your weapon at my sister" She said and putted her guns down but she was still holding them not shure if the boy won't use his bow to kill her "Not brave nor stupid just protective" She said and asked him with a seriouse voice "So why where you pointing your bow at my sister?" She looked at him angry cuz of what he was going to do to her sister. Anna noticed that thir were more people with powers and she was the only one that had not, she could still care for herself very easily but she wanted to know what the feeling is when you are different.

"I was pointing my bow at her because she had her gun pointed at that helpless girl there" he said calmly. He looked into her eyes. "Your an odd one. Not many people now a days would step in front of someone like that let alone when the weapon is glowing like mine."

Anna looked at Alyssa nad then back to the boy "You think she is helpless, she tried to kill me she is a werewolf, and my sister wasnt going to kill her she was just trying to find if Alyssa was still a monster, she was holding the gun for protection" She putted her pistols in her belt seeing that the boy wouldnt hurt them, then she continued speaking "Thanks, I think" She looked at him crossing her arms she didnt knew if this was a compliment or not so she just thanked him and started walking back to her sister "You coming" She said to the boy not knowing his name.

Aiden placed the arrow and placed it back into the quiver. "A werewolf huh?" he said with curiosity. " your welcome. I'm Aiden by the way. he said as he followed the girl. He wasn't sure if he could trust t]her or the others but these were trying times and he was tired of being alone.

(ooc You might like my rp The Fighters Guild it hasnt started yet but will be soon check it out http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=11915)

"My name is Anna and the little one is my sister Tera and the naked one is Alyssa... but be careful with Alyssa she is stronger then she looks and not very nice" She whispered the last part of her words in his ear so that Alyssa couldnt hear what she said, Anna never liked Alyssa and Alyssa never liked her so the feeling was muttual there was no need to hide it but she still didnt want to be rude.

Anna stood in front her sister and next to Alyssa she didnt knew what to do with the werewolf, yes she killed no one this time but they couldnt risk it, what should they do with her, she thought "Sis are you ok" She said looking at her sister and observing her body if she was hurted. She didnt like Alyssa but she was still going to help her "Lets go" She said the zombies were going to get here and it would be harder to escape when they do come.

"I see" Aiden said while nodding. (ooc i think we should slow down cause the others r off line)

Tera ignored the scene between her sister and the new survivor, mostly anyway. She was still in her sixth sense so she could tell just by his heartbeat and peirspeiration that no harm would come to her sister. She watched Alyssa, lost on what to do. The gun in her hand shook rapidly. Alyssa had given her the okay o end it but. Tera toyed with he trigger, tugging it back jut enough so it didn't fire. Did she really want to have this on her chest? Alyssa was nice deep down and this really wasn't her fault. She hadn't any control on the situation. None of the group was hurt either. Tera turned to her sister making sure she wasn't hurt herself and then to the boy. Aiden was his name. Tera stared for a moment. A bow and arrow? Tera as an expert on weapons but hadn't laid eye on a bow and arrow in quite some time. Tera looked at Alyssa one more time before deactivting her sixth sense. She let out a slight moan before kneeling to catch her breath. As always the sense took a toll on her body. Tera then resheathed her Smg's and. Waddled oer to Alyssa. "You okay? Don't worry everything fine now.." Tera gve a false smile. In truth everthing wasn't okay but Alyssa had been through enough. Tera took off the bag packed full of rifle and ammo and pulled out a fabric. It was a fur winter coat just in case. "Here Aly.." Tera began to rap the girl into the coat not even noticing that she had nicknamed her. She zipped it up and then turned her gaze back to Aiden while she playfuly hugged Anna. She tried to play it off again not wanting to show her sister the side affects of her sixth sense. "So Aiden.. I-I umm.. sorry for the little scene. I-I'm really not that bad." She rambled.

Aiden looked to the girl. "really? well thats good to know." he said. He noticed how she looked at his bow. He strung it across his shoulders. "It's no problem. Your Sister here is a reckless one. I could've killed her" He said in admiration not criticly.

Tera kept her eyes fixated on the bow. She couldn't help it when it came to weapons. If was just a fine craft to look at. She hugged her sister that much tighter. But she smiled abit at his comment. "Yeah she's like that. Hehe but I still love her." Her smile slowly faded upon hearing footsteps.

Aiden smiled back. "Your lucky to still have family." he said quietly. Suddenly he heard footsteps. He noticed how the girl registered them as well. He removed his bow again and nocked an arrow loosely.

"Shit.." Tera whispered. She looked towards Alyssa. The girl was obviousy in no shape to move. The foosteps were getting closer and they were comming from the nearest corner. The way Tera saw it they're were two options. Tera could either force her sister and Aiden to take Alyssa and head to the woods like originally planned and then she woul have to hold her own here without her sixth sense at the moment. Or the entire group would have to stay here and take this horde together. Both plans were risky seeing as that Alyssa was weak and the group was probably tired. Tera would have to make her decision right now.. "Dammit"

Anna stood there while her sister huged her, she was doing so that she could get distracted, not to see whats going on with her sister. Anna saw that her sister did something when her eyes change, she still had no idea what her sister was but she intended to find out. Ana smiled of the coments that the boy was talking about her but she didnt really cared so she ignored them. Latter on there were footsteps coming the zombies were close, and they got closer and closer, Anna saw that her sister was thinking of a plan, Anna knew that there was no other choise then fighting the zombies, but of course on of her sister's plans was to act heroic again and stay here while they run away, she aways wanted to be the hero even if it ment risking her life. Anna putted her hand on Tera's shoulder and said to her gently "Sis we have to fight them together, I know that you will act heroic as aways, but not now I will never leave you alone I have a better plan" She said and turned around looking Aiden "Aiden grabb Alyssa and take her to the woods, me and my sister will hold the hord till you escape and will met you there, Oh and by the way Im Anna" She said and looked back to her sister bringing her guns out "Lets do it sis".

"HA! As if I'de leave you to girls here alone to fight those undead bastards. I"ll hang farther to the back and keep an eye on Alyssa. I an use my bow to cover us. Dont worry about your friend she'll be safe." he said in a quiet but angry voice. He wanted to prove himself to them. He wasn't sure why but he needed to.

Anna's words caused Tera to blush just abit. She could tell that her sister truly cared for her and she felt the same way. Tera began to slowly reload the dual Smg's before cocking them back. Hear ears perked up when the large clanking sound was heard. She would place one of the knives between her lips and bite down on the handle in preparation. The footsteps were just hitting the corner as Tera looked back at Aiden. "Keep her safe.Okay? And just in case.." Tera sighed before unstrapping her 24 cal sniper rifle from her back and kicking it towards Aiden "Y-Your a distance shooter. That's just in case you run out of ammo. Take care of my baby" She was serious. She would die if anything happened to her favorite weapon. "Don't let it jam." She added before turning back to face the incredibly large hoard appraching. The wave seemed endless. Tera wouldn't be able to activate her sixth sense for a few moments and by the looks of things this would be a really long fight. Tera looked to her sister one last time. "S-Stay with me sis.. D-Don't leave me.." She whispered before tightening her grip on the weapons, placing the knive back between her lips and rushing at te hoard.
Tera's first move was to rush headfirst at an undead, literally! She would headbutt the pack leader causing him to barrel backwords and knock a group of them down. Then Tera would back up and spray bullets into the crowd. They're numbers were large and this wouldn't get them too far. On top of that the smell of this was totally unbearable, it made the girl want to puke on spot. She skipped backwards skillfully dodging the bites and scratches the undead were trying to deliver before returning some lead damage herself. Even so, this would take awhile. Tera focued on keeping the mass away from Aiden and Alyssa. She just prayed that Anna would be okay on her own. Anna was the older sister, but Tera always worried.