The days after hell (private RP)

• Thread starter xxDarkest_Assassinxx
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hey we'll figure something out, but we've got bigger things to worry about. Let's survive the next few days, then we'll figure out what we do next."

she felt a bit odd all of a sudden she was reluctant but deiced to ask anyway.
"......do you hate me?"

"No, I would have taken your head off if I hated you. What makes you ask that?" Leon looked over to her awaited her answer

she gritted her teeth in frustration
" don't lie to me........you wouldn't do that beacuse your my farther's puppet and he wants me alive..."
she clutched her fist look down at the floor.

Leon wasn't in the mood for an argument. "Fine lets go with that" he stood up and walked outside leaving her to herself. He wasn't going to sit and watch her throw a tantrum because she had problems with her father. He had nothing to do with anything that happened with them and he truly didn't care. If she was going to stay with him, he was fine with that; but he wasn't going to get bitched at because she didn't like her dad

as he left the room she sat there quietly and stared blankly at the wall
".....yeah i thought so....."
she winced at the pain from her side, it was still hurting like anything but she was glad it was over for the most part.

Leon decided to roam around a bit, he hadn't gotten a chance to really explore this part of town and he didn't always feel safe with the fact that he didn't know where he was half the time. This was the first and hopefully the last time he would ever come to this city.

As for Nina, she would probably end up staying here and her father would eventually find her. He'd send more men here to look for clues and they would probably stumble across her just like Leon did when he first got here. The difference would be that these men wouldn't hesitate to take her by force, at least Leon gave her choices. Honestly, he didn't care if she stayed or went.

Leon dropped the thought and went about searching houses. Most of them had already been looted, but there was still some things that he would be able to use. Leon hated having to scavenge, but that's just the way things were now. You fought for every day you lived.

Nina was sick of all this shit, she was sick of running and sick of just trying to "live" it was time for action.
she grabbed a dagger and strapped it to her ankle and hid it under her jeans.
she grabbed her bag and walked out the door in search of Leon.
she'd play along with this little game until she reached her farther.
not really planning on dying but if it came to that she'd take him down with her.

Leon stepped out of a house and heard the distant chopping of helicopter blades. He pulled out a pair of binoculars and observed them. They were both identical with matching umber elks corp. logos on the sides. "What the fuck are they doing here?" He said to himself as he put the binoculars away and watched as they flew over him. The blades of the helicopters sending dirt and loose debris swirling in circular patterns.

He watched where them fly out of view and eventually out of earshot. He wondered where they would be heading especially around here. They didn't land anywhere near the city, that was for sure but he kept a mental note of their direction. He'd probably check it out somewhere in the near future. He didn't know if Nina would want to join him or not, but he'd leave that up to her. He wasn't going to force her to do anything.

nina's attention caught sight of the helicopter and her heart skipped a beat.
"........why are they here......"
she rushed off to find leon she couldn't lose him now and be completely lost.
she had no idea where to go and she didn't want to be taken by force she was going to take him down willingly.
" leon!...."
she shouted out looking for him, keeping a steady eye on the helicopter.

Leon heard Nina shout his name a short distance away. He gathered his things and went off in the direction of her voice. "What? Didn't think you'd want me around anymore." He said once he saw her. He knew that she still didn't like him and that she would still betray him at the drop of a hat, but he still liked the idea of having someone at least to pretend like they were on his side.

"....i don't know how many times i have to say i have to say this JI JOE i am NOT the fucked up bitch you think i am...."
with the she flipped her hair and swung her bag over her shoulder.
nina was a bit annoyed with leon.
despite saving her life twice it was only on her farthers orders.
when she on the other hand was going back to help him, it wasn't her fault she got held up.

"You can sure give off hateful vibes" he said as he starting walking in the direction of the house. He would discuss the trip with her once they got back to their place. If they were going to make the trip to follow the helicopters, they would need to move a certain distance days at a time. There was absolutely no way they could cover the distance in one go but they needed to move out tomorrow morning. They quicker they covered the distance, the better

" yeah.....well so do you..."
she made her way back to the house, still unsure how she felt about any of this.
her farther might be pulling more strings then she thought.
" so......i ah......"
she wanted to say something but she couldn't find the words.

"I don't hate you, you irritate the hell out of me. If you want to tag, then do it. If you want to go, then go. I'm not forcing you to do anything. I've got a job to do and I'm just ready to be done." Leon made his way to the house alongside her. Once they got there, he dropped his pack and went to find some paper and something to write with. He had a pretty good idea how the city was laid out, so he made a map of the areas he knew and put areas that were unexplored. He would update it along the way.

He heard her start to say something, then stop. "If you've got something to say, then go ahead."

nina felt a bit upset, it might be because he was the only other person she had the company of but his harsh tone made her frown.
".....im sorry..."

"No need for apologize." He said as he continued working on the map. He finished then looked over at her. "Look, like it or not; we're all we've got. We can get through this all together or we can split off. I've got objectives and I'll assume you do as well."

something came over nina as she dropped to her knees.
".....i ii i know that......."
a few tears slipped out but she pushed them back.
this was the last thing she ever wanted to be this vulnerable to anyone.

Fuck...it was happening again...emotional responses. Leon hated when he actually developed feelings towards someone in an way, that only led to betrayal and hurt. Even knowing that, he still felt terrible watching Nina cry. He walked over to her and helped her up. "Come on, don't do that. You're making me feel bad, princess." He wasn't sure what to do or say to help her feel better. She was the first person in a long time that he couldn't emotionally block out.

in response to that nina clings to him into a hug.
she didn't know why she just did it.
preparing to be shoved or yelled at she tensed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.