The days after hell (private RP)

• Thread starter xxDarkest_Assassinxx
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leon paused for a moment, slightly confused as she hugged him. He slowly wrapped his arms around her and hugged her back. He remained silent, mostly because he didn't know what to say. He couldn't remember the last time he had hugged someone, it felt so foreign to him, but he just let it happen. He didn't do or say anything, he just held her

nina was shocked when she wasn't shoved or yelled at.
she hadn't hug anyone in slow long it felt weird but at the same time safe.
she tired not to but she let out a few tears.

Leon hugged her slightly tighter as she began to cry into his chest. "Hey, it'll be ok" that's the best he could do at the moment. He wasn't very good at comforting these days, he was used to being able to shut people out but he couldn't do that with Nina

she clutched onto his shirt and started to sob.
"....how?....there is only dead and misery everywhere....if your not evil you can't make it and if your evil your worse off....."

"There are the dead and there are the living. The evil and the dead fit as one. I'm still here, you're still here along with anyone else who survives this hell." We made it this far because when the world went to shit, we didn't let it take us with it."

Nina started sobbing louder as she let her emotions get the best of her.
" i am so damn lonely.....i can't trust but i don't want to be alone......I HATE THIS!!!!"

"You're not alone now, I'm here" he looked down at her, his hair falling over half of his face

".....i know but......for how long?....."
she slid down to the floor

"I haven't left you yet, despite everything. I'm still with you aren't I?"

",.....but that is only beacuse you need me to go back."

"Even after I wouldn't take you back? I said as far as anyone else knew, I didn't find you." Leon felt himself beginning to become emotionally void again, which was good. He wouldn't feel anything and wouldn't be able to grow attached. He didn't want to get too close to Nina because he knew at some point, they'd have to split up

".......oh...right..ahemmm..."
she stood up brushing herself off, she didn't like being weak or a crybaby

"Alright, now... We have bigger things to worry about. We need to move out tomorrow morning and find where those helicopters went."

nina backed away and leaned agaisnt the wall
"....true but if we knew what they are looking for......it be easier...."
she let out a sigh as her gaze fell back up to leon
"....don't you have some kind of tracking devise?"

"We're looking for information, anything that can help us bring down umbrella or find who exactly is responsible for the T-Virus. Those heli's were umbrella so they'll probably be going to an active base."

nina gulped before say
"......i know where it is....."

Leon looked up and paused for a moment before turning to her. "Nina, how do you know where that is?" His nerves were on edge at this point; why the hell does she know about an umbrella base?

" those guys that jumped em out side that cave......are part of that organization and so em.....so was i......"

Status
Not open for further replies.