The days after hell (private RP)

• Thread starter xxDarkest_Assassinxx
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leon felt do bad for Nina as he heard her cry, but he didn't show it knowing that she wouldn't want him to feel sorry for her. He didn't think anything less of Nina but he knew that she thought otherwise. He watched her go back to get her pack and waited for her to return. "Nina you know I'm on your side right? It's ok to get help if you need it."

As she made her way back inside, she stumbled over and just sat there. She couldn't help but feel like absolute shit.
She started to low sob as she just wanted to give up on this life.

Leon couldn't take seeing her like this. There were not many things that could actually give him an emotional response, but this was one of them. He walked over to Nina and gently picked her up into his arms. "Come on, let's get out of here." He said as he carried her back to the entrance and walked out. He'd come back another time and continue searching, but for now he would take Nina home.

He was fairly silent for most of the walk back. When they got to the highway, all of the corpses seemed to have dispersed and went elsewhere, so they were able to cross without any encounters

Nina stayed silent not a smart-ass comment to be heard she just wanted to sleep.
She felt like vomiting and dizzy like anything.

Leon carried her inside of the house they had stayed in the night before. He took her to one of the bedrooms and layer her on the bed. "I'll be in the living room, get some rest." He said and then left. She needed space to herself and today had taken a tole on both of them. He would have to find a time to go out again, no matter what happened he still had a job to do.

Nina laid still in the bed, she didn't sleep she couldn't think.
she started to quietly cry.
"....whats the point anymore.....we are all going to just die..."
despite her pain and wound, she got up and walked around.
staying in one room was going to make her worse.

"You need to rest for a bit, today was rough for everyone. I'm going to go back there tomorrow, but I need to know you can hold out here alone."

Nina didn't know what to say, she felt conflicted she didn't want to be alone.
for the first time since everything went down, she couldn't handle it on her own.
she took a moment before finally answering back.

".....don't leave me here....."

Leon looked over at her for a moment. He never thought she would be the one who would reach out to anyone and he was shocked that he was the one she reached out to.

"I won't" he said and sat down against a wall. He was tired, but he wasn't sure if he'd get much sleep if he tried.

Nina was relived to hear that he wouldn't leave her in the house alone.
she couldn't think of anything to protect herself and she didn't want to be alone anyone.
she didn't exactly like him, he wasn't that friendly but she quickly got used to being with someone other then herself.
and she didn't want to be alone again.

Leon understood how she must have felt. He felt the same way when his partner Jill had left him when the world ended. Complete desolation was the only way to describe it.

Though he knew she probably didn't exactly like him. He did enjoy the fact that he had her company. Finding someone you could at least somewhat trust was very rare these days

nina took a seat next to him. it was a pretty rough day and maby talking about somthing else would help.
" you work for my farther?......"

she knew he would probably say its classified or to mind her own buissness but she wanted to know more about him.
was he always this strick and serious?
did he always work for her farhter?
she didn't want to press the question but she realy wanted to know.

Leon didn't see the harm in her knowing if she knew. "Yeah, he's the one who sent me to get you. You seem reluctant to go to him though, might I ask why?" That had been nagging at his mind since he'd met Nina. In times like this, why wouldn't she want to be with family

she looked down a bit of anger showed on her face.
if someone treats you like shit everyday of your life, throws you under the bus to save themselfs and kicks the woman they "love" towards death to save there own skin......would you trust them now?"
she gave a veary stern face, since she met him she hadn't been to serious with much but this was touchy.

Leon could tell that the subject got to her and pulled her anger to the surface so he tried not to dwell on it too much.

"I may not know exactly what some of that feels like, but I know what betrayal feels like. My boss shot me in the chest trying to cover his own ass. I dedicated a large part of my life to killing that bastard. He works with the people who started this mess."

she was relucatnt to say what was on her mind but she couldn't help it.
she had to say it and get it over with, she's not a child he's a woman a adult it was she adressed herself as one.

"....im sorry but.......i am not going back to him.....i can't he just wants to use me or somthing...."
she looked down unsure what else to say.

Leon knew he was going to catch hell once he got back to base, but one thing was true. Nina's dad could be a dick sometimes.

"Tell you what, I didn't find you but I have reason to believe that you're one state over. How's that sound?"

He gave her a slight smirk as he told her the plan. Her father would comb the neighboring states and she would never be found unless she either slipped up or wanted to be found.

when she head this she smiled
" realy?.."
she looked down a bit thinking if she should ask him or not but she didn't know how.
".....uh....can i stay with you?"

"I guess so, but eventually I'll have to return to base. What will you do then?" He wondered if she would choose to go with him and he could just find a place for her to stay, or if she'd stay here. Either way, she was with him for now

she looked down before answering.
".....i don't know i guess i'll roam around again....."

Status
Not open for further replies.