The days after hell (private RP)

• Thread starter xxDarkest_Assassinxx
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leon saw that she was obviously disturbed by the claws marks, so he decided they should move on. "I don't know, and I really don't want to find out. Let's just find whatever we can and get the hell out of here." Leon took point and lead Nina down a long corridor. "Stay close to me" he said as they reached the end of the hallway and a pair of double doors. He led her into what looked like a large testing facility. There were test tubes, beakers, and other equipment all over the place. Allot of it was broken and some covered in blood. There were many more claw marks in here, there were at least two on every wall of the room. There were also allot of bullet casings. "Whatever happened in here, things sure took a turn for the worst."

Nina gulped as she stayed close as possible.

If anyone was getting attacked it be the bigger person maby she would have time to run.

As they entered the next room she whimpered at the sight of the claw marks.

".....ok so how is this better?..."

she asked in a snarky tone despite her fear.

She glanced around the room as she spotted something she walked towards it.

A body? No it was too big...what was it?

As she got closer she felt some crawling on her as she glanced down she noticed something curled around her ankle.

" what the f-"

she was cut off as it pull her towards it, making her fall back in the process.

" o..ff fuck fuck fuck...."

she grabbed the gun from her pocket and shot like a psychopath not a single one his.

She was too anxious and panicky to focus.

She deiced to abort that plan and use her daggers.

She was being dragged pretty fast so aiming was hard but she was sure she's hit.

Wrong again as she sliced down aiming for what ever it was attached to her ankle.

But instead cutting her leg which made her drop the knife.

This was just great as much as she hated to do this she had no choice.

" A LITTLE HELP JI JOE!!!!"

Leon jumped slightly as he heard the commotion and turned around quickly to see Nina being pulled away by a large creature. He wouldn't exactly call this a corpse seeing as it bared no resemblance to a dead body. This was something else, something horrible.

"Hang on, I'm coming!" Leon yelled as he ran after Nina and the creature dragging her. He took aim and shot the thing three times, but that only seemed to piss it off. He stopped running so he could get a more stable shot, then shot the creatures tongue that was dragging Nina. "Come on run!" He yelled as he kept putting rounds into it. The creatures muscles tensed as it took each bullet and it let out a loud roar that shook Leon to his core

image.jpg ((OOC I imagine the creature looking like this))

( i kind of got it from left for dead, it always used to get my character. plus that is a good pic you have considering the claws)
Nina scrambled to her feet and ran away.
she felt a bit guilty leaving him behind but what the hell could she do?
he was built she wasn't and it was clear that she didn't know the hell she was doing.
she was just worried about running into any more of those things or another survivor.

after running she thought about going back to help, but once again she asked herself.
what could she do to help?
why did she even want to help, that ass was devlievring to the one person who she always hated.
and after seeing a few things take place she knew the reasons too.

" FUCK!"
she let out as she panted and looked around for anything, she lost her gun, her knife, she had nothing on her.
she quickly gave up on the idea of helping now that she relized what her farther wanted her for.
steping over bodies and guts spread all around she made her way out of the building.

" i swear this day can't get any worse.......oh SHIT!"
she let out and for good reason, she screwed herself over with her own words.
as she saw a group of three men, she knew them.
hell she even worked with them, why the fuck were they here now?

" what the fuck are you asses doing here? didn't you see what happend t-"
she was cut off quickly when the guy in the middle mentioned her being a traitor to the organization.
Nina gulp she wasn't but she knew there was no way of convincing them other wise.

" listen i got a tape if you kill me you'll never see it. i don't have it on me either so good luck finding it."
the three grunted as a blade was held to her throat.
was this the way Angela died?
she thought to herself as she stayed still.

(Oh, I kinda based it off if a creature from resident evil called a "licker" Hense the tongue and claws)

Leon did a dive roll out of the way as the creature lunged forward and swiped at him. The thing's claws barely missed him and created deep marks in the wall similar to the ones he and Nina had found earlier. Leon shot the thing in the head twice causing it to rear back and screech. Leon noticed a large bulge of flesh that seemed to be pulsating as a heart would. Leon shot the heart and the creature stopped instantly.

Leon wondered where Nina had run off to. "So much for having each others backs" he thought to himself as he thought back to her running right past him and not stopping; not even looking back. That just goes to show that even with her here, Leon was on his own.

Leon dropped the subject and walked over to the dead creature with his knife drawn. He kneeled down next to it and slowly carved open the flesh that protruded from the things chest. Leon was right, it was the heart. "Chest shots" he thought to himself as he looked at the things body.

He decided he would have to find Nina at some point, so he might as well start looking. He walked around for about seven minutes before he found Nina with a blade pressed against her throat and three men around her. "Shit, Nina!" He called out as he quickly dropped the two men and stopped before taking a shot at the guy holding Nina. He didn't want to accidentally hit her. "What the fuck do you want?" Leon asked the man, not taking his finger off the trigger for even a second.

( have you ever played left4 dead? Idk what it was called but it would grab you with its toung and pull you in REALY fast.)

Nina stayed silent she was REALY screwed this time.

On one hand if she showed the group she wasn't a traitor then she reveles to Leon she's trying to kill her farther.

But if she didn't.....well it was obvious.

The only ace up her sleeve at this point was the tape.

As if the guy had ESP he spoke

" I want the tape now."

Nina was hoping that he wouldn't strip her for it.

She didn't lie when she said she didn't have it she left it in her bag which she had left behind when she was attacked.

Leon kept his weapon level and pointed at the man. "Nina what the hell is he talking about. What tape?" Leon was waiting patiently for the opportunity to take the shot. The moment there was enough space between Nina's head and the man's, he would have a bullet in his skull.

"Nina who the fuck is this?"

It was at this point she had to make a decision she took a deep breath.

" I don't know he just attacked me, and"
Before she could add anymore she felt the blade roughly dig into her skin.
She let out a yelp and whimpered a bit.
The man was furious about the way she spoke.
His Stan e didn't shift he just repeated what he had already said.

" listen I'm not playing games here, I want the tape I know one of you have it."
Nina didn't have any intention in handing the tape over.

Leon's grip tightened on his pistol as the man dug the knife into Nina's throat. "Okay, okay. Stop. She doesn't have it, I do." Leon laid his pistol down on the ground and stood facing the two.

"Let her go and I'll hand it over." Leon said looking him in the eyes. His heart rate picked up a bit. If the man found out Leon was lying, he would probably kill Nina. "Look, give me the girl and you'll get your tape.

The man snorted In response.
"Do you take me for a fool? "
He asked as his voice raised he push the Blake.
He wanted to make sure he got it across to Leon that he was playing around.
Holding knife with one hand.
He took his free hand and yanked Nina's arm back a bit.
" I'm done with your games, give me the tape or ill snap your arm off."
He gave a tug as Nina whimpered.
Making eye contact Leon the guy pulled a bit.
" now or ill break every bone in her body starting with this"
As he said it he bent her arm back enough to pop it out of her socket.
Nina screamed out in pain.

Leon took off his pack and held it out. "It's in here, take your goddam tape and let her go!" Leon looked at Nina "you're gonna be ok." He said then looked back at the man. Leon put his pack down next to his pistol. He started to walk in a semi circular path, away from the pack and toward nina. He stopped but held out his arm. "Give me the girl, take your tape."

the man felt annoyed at this as he let out.

" you think im fucking around here? im only asking one more time for the tape or traitor here will have one arm. if its in there take it out and show me."
nina winced a liittle at the sound of having one arm.
she couldn't say anything that would rouse anymore suspicion then she had already.

" what the hell is your problem man? your jus-"
she was quickly cut when he pulled back her as another warning.
"...ok ok ok.....im shutting up..."

Leon went down to his bag and began searching for something that could help. After a few seconds of searching he found a flashbang. Perfect.

He pulled the pin off of the flash grenade and stood up. "Here, catch." He said as he tossed it to the man. Before the man had time to even register what was thrown, the device exploded sending out a non lethal but blinding bright light and an ear piercing bang. The man released Nina and dropped, scrambling frantically as he was left without sight or hearing. Leon's ears were ringing loudly, but he had closed his eyes when it exploded so he could still see. He rushed over to the man and repeatedly stabbed him in the chest.

as Leon ennighted the flash bomb Nina shut her eyes tightly.
her eyes on the other hand was ringing like a bell tower.

" ahhhhh fuck....."
she felt the man release her and she quickly moved away from him, as she fell to the ground.
regardless of her hearing she wanted to see if her arm was broken or if it just poped out of the joint.
either way was gonna hurt so she moved it around wincing and at the pain.
it seemed to be out of joint that made her relived then she could just pop it back.
she felt something wet on her side so she lifted her shirt.

" how the......"
she let out as she gazed down at a stab wound on her right side.
it must have been when she darted forward.
took care of her arm fisrt before taking care of the wound.
she too three breaths pr paring herself as she got to three she snapped it forward.
a lout crack/pop sound was heard and once again nina let out a scream of pain.
she shrug a few times to make sure it would stay.
the pain hurt like hell but she was relived to see her arm mobile again.

Leon crouched over the man, his knife still in the man's chest and a permanent look of horror stuck on the man's face. Leon pulled the knife out and wiped the blood off before putting it back in its holster.

He then turned to Nina. "Are you ok?" He asked barely able to hear himself over the ringing in his ears. He watched Nina pop her arm back into place and could clearly hear her shout of pain. At least her arm looked to be useful to her again.

He then noticed the stab wound in her side. That might be a problem. He went over to his pack to see what type of medical supplies he had on him. He took out a large cloth and balled it up. "Here, use this and keep pressure on the wound." He handed her the cloth and went back to gathering medical supplies. He had enough to slow the bleeding, but not enough to close the wound. They'd have to find the buildings infirmary for more supplies.

shit took the cloth and placed it down as she stared down at the dagger the man held she grabbed it quickly.
she noticed something familiar about it.

"....wait.........THAT FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!"
if she had the strength she would massacre the body till it was unrecognizable as a human bein.
" ahhh.......JI...JOE.....give me that lighter from earlier and your dagger."
kept a hand on her would while she waited for a reply.

"You're going to cauterize it? You don't need to do that, we'll find some medical supplies somewhere in here. You're gonna be fine." Leon didn't want to give her to means to cauterize herself but it wasn't exactly his choice to make. He grabbed his knife and the lighter then gave it to her.

she took a deep breath as she dug the dagger into the open would screaming as she put pressure making sure the poison would pour out with her blood flow.
once that was done with, she light the lighter and held the dagger over it untill she felt it was the right temperature.

"....ok ok ok......i can do....this....."
she counted to three and pushed the blade on its side where the heat was burning.
she stuffed her mouth with a stick on the ground and bit hard on as the metel burned into her burn.

Leon put his head down and let his hair fall over the front of his face. He didn't want to watch Nina cauterize herself. He was forced to do it to himself once before and it was one of the worst pains he had ever experienced.

After she was done, he walked over to her and offered a hand. "Lets get the fuck out of here."

she bit down hard on the stick it snapped in her mouth when she was done she looked up at leon.
she didn't have pride or a ego but she didn't like accepting help or crying in front of others.
the pain way the worst she ever had in her life.
and the worse part was it still hurt more then anything.

"......ii im fine.....let me go back in and get my stuff..." s
he picked herself up stumbling as she walked, well limped off

Status
Not open for further replies.