The Darkness in the Void

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as it doesn't conflict with the current scenario @Sammael9216 and I are doing, I'm all cool~

Well basically I'm expecting to hear from one of my subordinates about the excavation and the carnage at the scene, labeled as a "freak accident" by the media... But Lyli will know the history behind the castle and will probably depart to find him, herself... With maybe a few others. Depends...

That's the rough plan anyways.

Oh? You already had an idea? That's nice. I'm totally cool with that but what I meant was having no interruptions within the current roleplay scene at Castle Regenstein dealing with what's currently going on between Ivana and John. Other than that, your plan sounds awesome~ ^^

Reactions: Lylith
The moment I woke up this morning this song was playing in my head, and all day today.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person

Workout music xD

Lylith, Darlin I hate to break it to you but dubstep isn't music. This however is hardrock, the type of music you workout to and later get drunk to at a party. A Southern party, where you find Jack Danials, Budlight Platnium, and a lot of southern bells making very poor choices.

Reactions: Alexa Ray
A Southern party, where you find Jack Danials, Budlight Platnium, and a lot of southern bells making very poor choices.

Sweetheart... I may live in Las Vegas, but I'm a hardcore, deep woods, Alabama girl... I jam out to whatever suits my fancy, and I don't give a damn what anyone else calls music, if if makes my foot tap... xD

Besides that, I usually do heavy metal anyways, because I play guitar and I go for music that challenges me to play better...

Like this, for instance... =p

Sweetheart... I may live in Las Vegas, but I'm a hardcore, deep woods, Alabama girl... I jam out to whatever suits my fancy, and I don't give a damn what anyone else calls music, if if makes my foot tap... xD
Besides that, I usually do heavy metal anyways, because I play guitar and I go for music that challenges me to play better...
Like this, for instance... =p
If I didn't know anybetter I would say your after my heart Lylith. :P

• Love
Ah haha! Oh my god Lylith! XD
I know, I know xD I love him too! <3

I'll play for you guys sometime, when I learn the whole song, I'll post it!

• Love
I have to admit, despite my family being gifted in the art of music I sadly cannot play anything. However I can split the hair on a frogs ass at 400 yards with a rifle.

I have to admit, despite my family being gifted in the art of music I sadly cannot play anything. However I can split the hair on a frogs ass at 400 yards with a rifle.

I'm pretty good with a rifle too, but I haven't been shooting in a while.. =/ There's nothing to shoot out here in the desert!

• Love
You should count yourself lucky. There are so few places to shoot where I live its pitiful. I'm lucky in the fact that my uncle is a gun nut, every two weeks he buys a new gun, and every weekend I get to have my pick from 22.'s all the way to a 50.cal rifle.

The dry heat is unforgivable >.> It dries out and cracks your skin from your lips to your finger nails... It's horrid >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.