The Darkness in the Void

Status
Not open for further replies.
You change your avatar much more often than I do @Lylith... No one I ever met online has ever changed their avatar as often as I have ever done...

Reactions: Lylith
You change your avatar much more often than I do @Lylith... No one I ever met online has ever changed their avatar as often as I have ever done...
Haha someone noticed xD

Ohh I have a library of over 100 pictures that I use... I love showing them off ^.^

EDIT: Also... If you have any suggestions for our lovely little Amber, she has a little writers block and needs some help writing her next amazing post!

If you want to suggest something, just leave it here for the next time she checks in...

Amber isn't the only one. :/
Awwh!

I'll have my little birdy spy the events going on in Europe with your characters soon enough... Amber just needs to write, and as soon as her character leaves, I'll write out the bit where they depart to pick you guys up ^.^

I think I'll be leaving the rest as a surprise, but you won't have to wait long after Amber posts =3 Just be ready ;)

Oh! Writing block? Sorry to hear that! Is it just in general with replying or do I need to make my post a little more aggressive so you may reply?

I will be unable to reply until Monday. Heading up to the lakehouse for a fun filled weekend of drunken wildness.

• Love
I'm back but I feel like 10 tons of hell. Will post tomorrow, promise.

Better late then never.
You're always welcome here xD

Post whenever you can, and relax... =p No one's "late"...

You're here when you're here, and we're happy for it =]

I brought my blanket to school, today haha! When my grandma picked me up, she was all like, "Why do you have your blankie? You're not in kindergarten! Act like a big girl." and I was like, "What if I'm just a kindergartner by heart?" She laughed at that. Maybe I'll bring my blanket with me tomorrow too... x)

I won't be able to post tonight; I'll try and get a post in around tomorrow or some time on the weekend.

Awwh! Well see you around then! I can't wait to see you guys meet Lylith and the crew! I can already tell that'll be one interesting meeting...

I recorded something for you guys to listen to... I hope you enjoy =-]

The song is written by 331ERock from Youtube, I just did a brief cover of it... I'll add more songs later if you guys like this =]

@Sammael9216

@Alexa Ray

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.