The Darkness in the Void

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as it doesn't conflict with the current scenario @Sammael9216 and I are doing, I'm all cool~

Well basically I'm expecting to hear from one of my subordinates about the excavation and the carnage at the scene, labeled as a "freak accident" by the media... But Lyli will know the history behind the castle and will probably depart to find him, herself... With maybe a few others. Depends...

That's the rough plan anyways.

Oh? You already had an idea? That's nice. I'm totally cool with that but what I meant was having no interruptions within the current roleplay scene at Castle Regenstein dealing with what's currently going on between Ivana and John. Other than that, your plan sounds awesome~ ^^

Reactions: Lylith
The moment I woke up this morning this song was playing in my head, and all day today.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person

Workout music xD

Lylith, Darlin I hate to break it to you but dubstep isn't music. This however is hardrock, the type of music you workout to and later get drunk to at a party. A Southern party, where you find Jack Danials, Budlight Platnium, and a lot of southern bells making very poor choices.

Reactions: Alexa Ray
A Southern party, where you find Jack Danials, Budlight Platnium, and a lot of southern bells making very poor choices.

Sweetheart... I may live in Las Vegas, but I'm a hardcore, deep woods, Alabama girl... I jam out to whatever suits my fancy, and I don't give a damn what anyone else calls music, if if makes my foot tap... xD

Besides that, I usually do heavy metal anyways, because I play guitar and I go for music that challenges me to play better...

Like this, for instance... =p

Sweetheart... I may live in Las Vegas, but I'm a hardcore, deep woods, Alabama girl... I jam out to whatever suits my fancy, and I don't give a damn what anyone else calls music, if if makes my foot tap... xD
Besides that, I usually do heavy metal anyways, because I play guitar and I go for music that challenges me to play better...
Like this, for instance... =p
If I didn't know anybetter I would say your after my heart Lylith. :P

• Love
Ah haha! Oh my god Lylith! XD
I know, I know xD I love him too! <3

I'll play for you guys sometime, when I learn the whole song, I'll post it!

• Love
I have to admit, despite my family being gifted in the art of music I sadly cannot play anything. However I can split the hair on a frogs ass at 400 yards with a rifle.

I have to admit, despite my family being gifted in the art of music I sadly cannot play anything. However I can split the hair on a frogs ass at 400 yards with a rifle.

I'm pretty good with a rifle too, but I haven't been shooting in a while.. =/ There's nothing to shoot out here in the desert!

• Love
You should count yourself lucky. There are so few places to shoot where I live its pitiful. I'm lucky in the fact that my uncle is a gun nut, every two weeks he buys a new gun, and every weekend I get to have my pick from 22.'s all the way to a 50.cal rifle.

The dry heat is unforgivable >.> It dries out and cracks your skin from your lips to your finger nails... It's horrid >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.