The Darkness in the Void

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't the right place to do so since it's just an interest check.

Don't worry about it... I can handle anything you throw at me ^.^

And I think this works just fine as an OOC... If a moderator comes along and says we need to move it, I'm sure they'll let me know. Until then, anyone who's interested in looking for a new RP, can look and see this one right here =3

Christ, I know I need to write out the history but I'm having trouble with it. Geez, can't you see that???
I may have a solution for you PinkArrow. Considering that my character John was bitten and changed by a beautiful vampire, perhaps your character could be that vampire or a subordinate of said vampire. It would help both of us out in the long run, allows you a way to enter the RP and it allows me the opportunity to move my character.

• Love
Reactions: Lylith
I may have a solution for you PinkArrow. Considering that my character John was bitten and changed by a beautiful vampire, perhaps your character could be that vampire or a subordinate of said vampire. It would help both of us out in the long run, allows you a way to enter the RP and it allows me the opportunity to move my character.
I'm not good at playing "master" haha, but a subordinate of said vampire sounds wonderful~! :D

Looks like a great start! I can't wait to see what you two come up with! I can only IMAGINE the drama that'll stir up later on when everyone meets once more! Lolz xD

@Lylith Iwaku is understaffed, so it's better to ask than wait for them to come along. There's a high chance they may not notice what's going on in here with signing up in an interest check thread. I apologize if I sound bossy or anything, but because I'm a community volunteer here on Iwaku, one of the responsibilities of a community volunteer is to make sure everything is in the right place and organized. At least check in with a staff member, please. It won't hurt to move the thread over to a specific forum meant for this roleplay.

I'm inclined to agree with PinkArrow to some degree, however neither do I think its a big deal.

Rules are there for a reason. I'm contacting a staff member now...

Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience.

Lylith, would you allow characters to be born as vampires or rather them be created?

Thanks @Lylith and @PinkArrow for letting us know that the thread needed to be moved! Yeah, once you start using an interest check as your sign-up and OOC, it's supposed to go in the proper OOC forum. That way people who are looking to join your RP or are browsing the signup section will be able to find it! Roleplay Talk also isn't meant for "long-term" threads and so the organization there isn't ideal for it.

• Thank You
May I join this?
Of course! =]

If you like, you can write up your character sheet using mine as a sort of guide... You can either PM it to me for approval, or post it here! Whatever suits you best...

<3

Lylith, would you allow characters to be born as vampires or rather them be created?

I actually didn't even think about that... I'm... Not entirely sure that's possible since vampires are dead / reanimated... If you're thinking of something like what happened in Twilight, then I suppose... But between two vampires, I'm sure that wouldn't really be possible. Let me know what you were thinking about, and I'll mull it over =-]

My character is finished. You may look her over. I've changed a few things and added her personality and history onto the sheet.

• Love
Lol I woke up this morning and saw this in my Inbox...

dyiq0-jpg.45954

Made me laugh a little bit xD

Thanks Amber! <3

Reactions: Amberlin
What is it supposed to be?

Its a private joke... Lol she thought she might have to back out and i BEGGED her to stay. <3 Looks like it worked!

Its a private joke... Lol she thought she might have to back out and i BEGGED her to stay. <3 Looks like it worked!

Ahh, I see! x)

Oh, and I just wanted to throw this out there, I'm really REALLY excited about what's currently going on in the roleplay. I'm also curious as to how everyone's characters would meet each other. .3.

Ahh, I see! x)

Oh, and I just wanted to throw this out there, I'm really REALLY excited about what's currently going on in the roleplay. I'm also curious as to how everyone's characters would meet each other. .3.

Soon you will see ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.