THE DARK HORSE COLOR VOTE.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Which options do you want, nerds?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There have been no food-related anomalies reported in the Iwaku community.
Wait what?
1061.jpg
1775.jpg
1062.jpg

I don't think so...

And no, I'm not looking at Buttercorn profile pic ever again... It frightens me... Also IF THE FOOD ARE MAD, HAVING MOUTHS OR EATING THEMSELVES WE GOTTA BE PREPARED. I VOTE FOR IF A FOOD TRY TO EAT YOU... EAT IT FIRST!

Inb4 Wolfie is the real killer and faked his own death to get the perfect alibi.
But then what am I? A potato? Or just dead for real? Meh.

And then which role does Buttercorn play in this? Wolfie's second account?

Wait what?
1061.jpg
1775.jpg
1062.jpg

I don't think so...

And no, I'm not looking at Buttercorn profile pic ever again... It frightens me... Also IF THE FOOD ARE MAD, HAVING MOUTHS OR EATING THEMSELVES WE GOTTA BE PREPARED. I VOTE FOR IF A FOOD TRY TO EAT YOU... EAT IT FIRST!
I feel so insulted not being included D: I'M STARING ANGRILY INTO YOUR SOULS! I'M JUST HIDING MY FANGS!

Amidst a confusingly colorful chaos, all hope seemed lost. Three combined kidnappings and murders, one crazy slice of buttered bread ravaging the site, and a community losing its consecutive mind. There was little light to be seen, except for those using the white color theme.

But what could be done? Who could possibly battle the chaos, and bring peace to Iwaku?

None else than the most unlikely of cleaners. The one most familiar for creating pointlessness, is the only one that can restore order.

But this legendary hero is missing. He has not been seen since what, Saturday?

And so we call on our only help in these dark but still surprisingly colorful times, "@Gwazi Magnum, come help us!"

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kagayours
And so we call on our only help in these dark but still surprisingly colorful times, "@Gwazi Magnum, come help us!"
Lolol. I haven't even been able to get a response out of him via Facebook. He must really be off the grid as of late.

Maybe telling him that he's being called a "legendary hero" will help coax him out of hiding. :D

Lolol. I haven't even been able to get a response out of him via Facebook. He must really be off the grid as of late.

Maybe telling him that he's being called a "legendary hero" will help coax him out of hiding. :D
We just gotta call louder.

"@Gwazi Magnum, come help us!"

• Love
Reactions: Kagayours
Sigh... So this is it? Iwaku is doomed? There is truly no hope.
I wouldn't say no hope. We've got plenty of food to eat thanks to some of the staffers. >_>

It's a staff buffet! Gorge yourselves on evil foods until they give you what you want!

Roleplay. Discussion. Fandom. Shitpost.

Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then everything changed when Buttercorn attacked.

Only the ultimate poster, master of all four writing elements, could stop them. But when the forum needed him most, he vanished.

A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new ultimate poster, a shitposter named Gwazi Magnum, and although his shitposting skills are great, he still has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone.

But I believe Magic Gwazi Magnum Fantasi can save the forum.

Roleplay. Discussion. Fandom. Shitpost.

Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then everything changed when Buttercorn attacked.

Only the ultimate poster, master of all four writing elements, could stop them. But when the forum needed him most, he vanished.

A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new ultimate poster, a shitposter named Gwazi Magnum, and although his shitposting skills are great, he still has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone.

But I believe Magic Gwazi Magnum Fantasi can save the forum.
Buttercorn doesn't sound nearly as dangerous as the fire nation. Just saying....

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Neobullseye
Status
Not open for further replies.