The Dagger

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fiona nodded, "Oh good," she said, "I really hope we can just break the curse and they can all go free to the afterlife." she frowned a bit and then quirking her head t the side and looking at him, "So if he is bent on revenge...why is SHE still hanging around? Has she been waiting all this time to try and free him? Or is she trapped by the curse as well?"

She scrunched up her face as she looked at the book and the corner where Aeriyendra had been helping them. "I wonder if the little boy is here as well...Tavish ..his name was Tavish." She frowned a bit. "This whole thing is seriously tragic and it bothers me a lot that no one in my family line has ever attempted to make this right." She looked over at him again when he mentioned only researching those things pertinent to the curse, "How will we know? I mean...It seems to me all off this mess is linked together somehow. but...I will defer to your experience and try to quell my own personal curiosities and stay focused on the facts." She peeked sideways up at him, "Do feel free to reign me in whenever necessary....I do tend to get overly ambitious and well...slightly out of control when I get involved in things. I promise I will not be offended if you have to remind me of it. And...it is quite a good thing that you don't mind my enthusiasm...I have never learned a way to turn it off."

She drew in a breath and went back to the book and continued reading. She would seem to be flipping the pages without reading most of it to the average onlooker, but she was actually a fast reader when she was reading for facts and information and not for pleasure. In college it had been the only way to endure the huge volumes of material she'd had to read to write her thesis.

Status
Not open for further replies.