The Curse of Ellismire IC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aspasia - Goddess of Rebirth - In the Wrong Place Again

The first sign of something different happening was what might appear to be sunlight forming in the center of a hallway. Perhaps it is a strange, simplistic magic meant to tease that who lives within the walls of the building, whatever building it may be. Or, maybe it would be a spec of the sun, itself, come to grant someone special with an extra amount of power and immortality.

Or, perhaps, it is simply a portal.

Stepping through it, Aspasia is gorgeous in too many ways. The moment she is through, the light disappears, and she looks around, unsure of where she is. That is the problem with her power...she is brought to random places, places that she might be needed. Her power has now brough her here for some strange reason. But that reason, she does not know. Resting upon her neck is the tattoo of a shimmering winged cat, appearing to fall in and out of view. She steps forward, once, twice...looking around, not realizing that there is something for her to trip on, a rug of sorts, that catches her foot. Stumbling, she gives a squeak, falling smack into a beautiful woman with dark hair and a power of her own.

This woman had only just finished locking a door, but it was a door that was about to be unlocked that would change everything. The moment the goddess's hands touch Zelena, her power zaps through her, making her skin glow for a moment, veins of blue appearing across her flesh as the ground beneath her begins to move, the same, strange drop of light appearing beside her.

"Oh, dear. I do apologize for my mistake." Mercury eyes stare at the woman as she stands herself up, not realizing that she looks, perhaps, a little frightening. She can feel her power flowing strangely, and looking to the area beside her, Aspasia realizes that something about the woman she just ran into has unlocked something about her. Brow furrowing, she tries to turn it off...but every effort that she makes only seems to heighten the power she is trying to hold back.

A silhouette begins to form, one of dark hair and bright eyes. The woman might, perhaps, look a little like that who Aspasia just ran into, but any memory of who she is will be distorted, for the features aren't the same. The soul and memories remain, but the body will be different. That is the nature of Rebirth. Aspasia begins to lose herself in the power, her body seeming to hum with it, and as she does, the silhouette takes a stronger shape. Curls of black fall to the waist, lined with silver. Eyes shine the same color as Zelena's, the only thing that might mirror her. The rest is beautiful, young, and almost frightening. The body, of fair skin and delicate structure, is completely nude, front only covered by locks of dark hair as the shape is completed, the light around her dissipating as she stands before Zelana, as if presented to her.

Aspasia, after a moment, comes to, eyes widening as her skin returns to normal. "Shit, did I really do that again? I'm sorry, I don't always have control over what happens when I touch someone." She wouldn't...after all, she was never taught what her power actually means...what it does...what it's for. She is just placed somewhere random, something crazy happens, and then she's pulled to another place. Hell, she never really gets to go home! Then again, does she even have a home?

From her neck the tattoo stretches out to be a shadow, seeping from her skin to fall onto the floor, leaving a large tuxedo cat with glowing red eyes staring up at her. "At least this time it is someone special...did you get a feel for her? This woman, or at least the soul, is that of someone special." Aspasia takes her creation's shoulder, turning her around to look at her. The woman is no taller than 5'4", wide eyes staring up at the goddess questioningly. And upon meeting the gaze of the youth, she sees the memories of the life before. Her skin glows slightly, though not to the extreme of before, and words of prophecy sound from her lips, emanating with a power that cannot be undone.

Ava, soul of the mother of Zelena, you have been brought back to tame the wild heart scorned, for it is your love and power for your daughter, mixed with the compassion placed by the offering of rebirth, that can save the lost soul.

And with that, Aspasia falls to her knees, and the woman turns to look at Zelena, eyes now full of warmth and understanding...and for the first time in what might be forever, she smiles.​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Bitterblue
Zelena
Zelena had just finished locking the door and putting a spell on it when there was a bright light behind her. Zelena turned, and there was....a sun in the middle of her hallway. The longer she looked at it, the bigger it got, until a beautiful woman stepped through, causing the portal to disappear.
What is this? Some woman coming out of a sun i-- she was cut off in midthought as the woman tripped and literally fell into her arms. The moment their skin connected, the woman started glowing, and brilliant blue veins flashed across her body and the ground beneath them. Zelena's eyes grew wide, but only for a split second. This woman was obviously stronger than Zelena. Zelena, who was practically fearless, felt a pang of nervousness go through her. She had been caught off guard, and she didn't like that.

This woman could destroy everything I have done, she could destroy this curse, this plan....probably with a single word. I can't let that happen. Zelena had never seen power like hers before. It was obvious that it was not dark magic, nor light magic. But what other kind of magic is there? The gods were long long dead, and nobody believed or mentioned them in this world. Curiosity burned in Zelena, not knowing was going to eat her alive.
"Who are you?" Zelena asked in awe. Power flowed through and out of this woman like water through a stream. "Oh, dear. I do apologize for my mistake." Zelena raised an eyebrow. Power like that, and it was a mistake? She didn't believe it for a second. "Mistake? You appeared in my home, through a bloody portal that I have never seen the likes of befo-" Zelena stopped midsentence. Here eyes grew wide once more as a shadow started to form next to the weird woman. The woman's power was pulsing through the room, Zelena felt it, like an enormous pressure against the fabric of time. With each pulse of power, the shadow 'fills out', leaving a naked woman standing in the hall with them.

Zelena didn't recognize her, yet she knew this powerful woman wouldn't bring a person that Zelena wasn't familiar with...there was something familiar about the nude person there, the long dark hair...the eyes. Maybe a sister she didn't know about? Zelena's thoughts were interrupted--this is becoming quite a pattern with this powerful girl--by the power girl (as Zelena had taken to calling her) suddenly looking at the form who had Zelena's mothers eyes in shock. "Shit, did I really do that again? I'm sorry, I don't always have control over what happens when I touch someone." Zelena was too shocked for words, such power, and no idea how to control it? Such a waste! But it seems the power was driven by touch....Zelena planned on questioning this woman...if it was possible.

Zelena turned her attention back to the woman that power girl had brought. Her eyes screamed familial relation, but Zelena couldn't place them to save her life. It was only when Power Girl turned to the woman and prophesied, stating Ava's name that Zelena gasped. Ava. Her mother. Her mother turned to her, and smiled. That one smile was filled with the love and compassion that was common to her when Zelena was just a little girl. Zelena gasped, stepping forward and embracing the woman she had called Mama. That love in Ava's eyes spoke wonders. "Mama." she whispered, her voice hoarse with grief. She missed this version of her mother more than anything. This was all she allowed herself, this embrace. Then she allowed the anger to flow. Anger at the murder of her love, anger at her mother for killing him. Anger for the anger that drove her. She stepped back and slapped her mother across the face. After a few moments, grief overwhelmed her. She sank to her knees. "Stay away, mother. You killed him! Why would you do that to your own daughter?!" she cried out, tears streaming down her eyes. She had wanted so badly to know why her mother had changed the way she did, why she had suffered years of abuse by the hand that had loved her and cared for her, to suddenly change to one of anger, enough to kill the one chance that her only daughter had at happiness.

After a few moments, Zelena regained her composure. Standing up, she knelt by power girl. The moment Power Girl had finished the prophesy, she collapsed. Zelena picked up the girl, who was light as a feather, and placed her in a bed in the room next do Demiels. She also led her mother in as well, beckoning for her to sit in the chair next to the bed. Wrapping a blanket around her mother, Zelena sat across from her. "So, I'm assuming Power Girl here has brought you back for a reason. Get to the point." she said quickly, her voice hoarse from tears.

Last edited by a moderator:
((Hmmm how should I do this? I'm to control both Ava and Zelena...Maybe I'll bring Demiel into this. @wildpelt and maybe make her an NPC until someone comes along to claim her, or make her go away after a few posts, I'll decide later.))
Ava and Zelena
Ava didn't know what was happening. Her soul had been wandering, looking for peace, when she felt a tug, and she found herself being transferred into a human body once more. She was utterly confused, this wasn't supposed to happen. As she felt the tug get stronger, and ties begin to bond, she realized she had been given a second chance. As her soul settled in the body, she regained the use of sight, touch, feelings, everything. Her eyes fixed on one person, the person staring at her in shock, with unrecognition in her eyes. Zelena. How could Zelena not recognize her? She was her mother after all... Looking down, Ava realized it wasn't her own body, but different. Looking back up, she opened her mouth to say something, but the woman who had called her back started speaking.
Ava, soul of the mother of Zelena, you have been brought back to tame the wild heart scorned, for it is your love and power for your daughter, mixed with the compassion placed by the offering of rebirth, that can save the lost soul.

Ava heard Zelena gasp. Ava saw the flash of recognition, and love filled her stronger than she had ever felt before. She ran into Zelena's embrace, and clung to her, the daughter she loved so very much. "Mama." That word, such a powerful word. Words wouldn't come to her. No words could communicate the amount of love, and of sorrow she was having for Zelena right now. She pulled back, and caressed Zelena's face in her hands. She felt her lean into her hands briefly. Their eyes met. She tried to portray her love, and her sorrow for hurting her so much. She also saw the grief, and the anger, and then hatred in her daughters eyes. She felt her daughter stiffen and pull back. She was expecting the slap, but didn't respond. Zelena needed to vent, but hadn't she vented enough in killing her? She shook her head, she had forgiven Zelena long ago, for Ava herself would have done the same thing when she was younger.
"Stay away, mother. You killed him! Why would you do that to your own daughter?!"
Ava's heart melted. Tears streamed down her face as well, and she longed to hold her daughter, to make it all go away. But that would just make it worse. Yes, Ava had done some terrible things in the past. Yes, she regretted it. But there was no way to take it back. She had been filled with jealousy, and self interest at the time. But all that was gone. She was filled with so much love, compassion, and sorrow for her daughter. When Zelena fell to her knees, she ran to her side, and put a hand on her shoulder.
"I'm so, so sorry, love. Please, is there any way you can forgive me?" she whispered softly. Tears of sorrow and regret filled her eyes, she would do anything to take it back. She saw a look of longing in her daughters eyes, but only for an instant before they hardened. Zelena stood, picked up the woman who had brought her back, and walked into a room, laying her on a bed. Ava followed, not sure what to do. When Zelena beckoned for her to sit, she did, gratefully accepting the blanket that was placed on her shoulders.
"So, I'm assuming Power Girl here has brought you back for a reason. Get to the point."
Ava had no clue why she was back. All she knew is that she was to help her daughter find her way back. "I don't know. But I assume I'm here to work things out between us, if what power girl says was true. Zel, I was selfish. I was extremely jealous. I do love you, I guess I never stopped, but the love was pushed down by jealousy, which eventually turned to anger. You had so much that I had never had, and I became very angry. Anger, as I'm sure you know, burns you up, it eats at you, sucking all the good out of you." Ava had gotten up, and knelt in front of her daughter. She placed one hand on Zelena's cheek, and continued. "You are beautiful, I love you, dear. I am so so sorry that I let my anger, and my jealousy get between us. I hope you can forgive me, although I would understand it if you didn't." as she talked, Ava's voice had become more and more choked with tears, which were slipping out of her eyes. She looked at her daughter, god she was beautiful. She felt power in her too.
_______
Zelena leaned into her mothers touch. This was the version of her mother that she had treasured before the anger and the hatred had taken hold. As her mother talked, she recognized herself in her mother. But like her mom, she was stubborn. She couldn't let go of her anger, or her hatred. Who was she without them? Zelena had no clue. She had been driven by anger for so long, that it BECAME who she was. "I don't know if I can, Mama. Its been too long....I do regret killing you though. I was just so very...angry." she said, her mouth turning at the corners, as she realizes they were practically the same. "Hang around, maybe we can work something out." she added, with a smile that her mother had only seen. While she couldn't change...she could learn to get used to her mother again She pulled her mama into another hug, and pulled back, her eyes glinting. "I have someone who would probably like to see you." she said with a teasing tone.
______
Ava nodded as Zelena said she'd need time. She smiled at Zel's smirk as she realized their similarities. She raised her eyebrow. "You're the only one I want to see, dear. It's been so long..." she said earnestly. She looked her daughter up and down, my had she grown. And she had missed it. She had been busy abusing her, ignoring her, and being jealous to the point of not caring about Zelena, who had previously been her pride and joy. Guilt and shame filled her. She relaxed in Zel's embrace, relieved that she was willing to try.
______
Zel smiled, mischief in her eyes. She closed her eyes and sent Demiel a mind message. "We have a surprise visitor, you'll never guess. In your closet, there's a door that leads to this room, I had it there to get out if I needed to. Come on over, and don't get angry." she said. With that, she looked back at Ava and said "She'll be here in a moment."

@wildpelt

Last edited by a moderator:
The elf was using a spell that made tiny pieces of wood chips she got off the bed levitate. She was arranging them this way and that, puzzling with them to find new combinations. Elves were throughout creatures, and they, more often than not, tended to spend many hours, be it furious or fruitful, on one assigned task. Seeing as Demiel had no other purpose and abilities to leave, she simply now had everything but a lack of time.
The message caught her off guard, and the chips.clattered and scattered over the floor from whence they sat. She stood, still shaky, and noticed she was wearing her battered elven armor. That was of little importance, yet it came to mind regardless.
Starting her body, she steadied herself and opened the closet. Without waiting, she plunged into the void of magic for a brief moment, then came back on the other end. She showed no sign of fatigue, yet looked pitifully small still; she was thin, tired, and blood-drained.
"Yes sister?" She asked to Zelene, before hee gaze drifted to the other woman.
Elves were infants when they learned magic. It was part of their essence. That is how it took her all of two seconds to see the powerful magic at work.
"G-greetings ma'am." She dropped to a knee to be certain, but fell over and spat out some blood, "need to work on that." She chuckled. Then picked herself up onto her hands and knees, before standing back up.

[URL='https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/xfa-blog-entry/aspasia-my-poof-character.3895/']Aspasia - Goddess of Rebirth[/url] - In the Wrong Place Again

Upon regaining her conscious state, the young goddess looks around to realize that her power has once more done something without her permission. Euripides sits before the bed that she was placed on, glowing red eyes staring up from the tuxedo face. He narrows his gaze, smirking a cat-like smirk. "You know, we really need to get you a trainer." She huffs at him, looking down to see that, though her skin is no longer glowing, but instead a normal color and appearance, she is adorned with the sacred dress, marking her as the Goddess of Rebirth. Silver orbs glance outside to see that the two women were in a deep conversation, and much hugging, among other things, was going on.

Looking down at her demon, love in her eyes, she nods, holding back tears. "You're right about that, Euripides. Now if only we could find me one...or at least find a family. I really hate this moving around crap." Standing with a sigh, she stretches her arms out towards the tuxedo, and he leaps forward. But instead of slamming into her, the cat transforms into a winged shadow before seeping into the fair skin of the goddess to mark her once again with the winged cat tattoo.

And as quickly as Aspasia had come, the light once more opens a portal between dimensions, taking her to another task...another life to bring and mark...another moment to watch alone. Within seconds, she is gone, perhaps never to be seen again. Then again, there is never any certainty with Aspasia.​

Azmere

Azmere shifted Dylan onto a cot inside the helicopter. He had one of the mercs help him strap the bird kid down. While this was taking place, the elf couldn't help but look at Dylan and notice his handsome features. Strange beings, these bird kids were. At any rate, Azmere also noticed that there was an awkwardness to the bone structure and overall anatomy. There was something about the proportions that just wasn't right. At any rate, Dylan was tied down; a busted and broken Darvian was nestled in the back so Azmere climbed into his seat and strapped himself in.

The scout began the tedious task of cleaning his weapons beginning with the AR. He found it quite challenging while airborne. Just then, Zelena's face appeared before him.

"Report."

Azmere smiled behind his mask. He had been expecting her to check up on him. He had been anticipating it. "All is well. I am en route to your location with Dylan and Darvian. The first is in good shape with minor wounds. His regenerative traits should heal them before we arrive. The second is in a coma of sorts from his wounds and will be out of commission for quite some time." Azmere's voice was firm and even. This mission had changed him. He had discovered a power within himself that he now projected. "I will deliver them to you, reload my supplies and then I shall acquire the other targets as you requested, my queen." Azmere was excited. He had new toys, a new perspective and most of all; he was going to see Zelena.

Malik

Malik was overcome by emotion. Even though it did not seem possible, he managed to pull Max even tighter gains his body. His hands gained minds of their own and began to explore her lithe form. He could feel the heat they shared building inside each of them. Then a voice broke into his mind like he was underwater or far away.

"Excuse me, are you people? If so,who are you? And where the heck am I?"

What?!?!?!?!?! Malik couldn't believe it. The stupid elf couldn't have picked a worse time and the look he shot to Varen said it all. Then it dawned on him, as if Malik heard the words clearly for the first time. Who are we? That was an odd thing to say to someone with whom Varen had been through so much. Malik's expression of anger and frustration changed back to a blank stare. He looked at Max, his eyes conveying his confusion. She was the wordsmith. Max would know how to respond.

Zelena and Ava
Zelena was surprised at Azmere's voice, she had forgotten that she had summoned him. "Well done, Az. See you soon." she whispered slightly before the power girl gained her attention once more. Zelena ended the spell and her full attention was on power girl. Zelena watched as the woman disappeared the same way she came. She shrugged. As Demiel entered and stumbled to her knees, coughing up blood, Zelena rushed to her side. Putting an arm around Demiel, she led her to the chair that she was previously sitting in. She looked over to Ava, and saw that her mother had a glint of joy in her eyes. After all, Demiel was practically a daughter to her as well. She smiled slightly. Her mother probably wanted some clothes, waving her hand, a cloud of magic enclosed her mother, and when it dissipated, Ava was in a beautiful dress that accented her new self, and her eyes.
Zelena turned her attention back to Demiel. "Demiel. I know this woman looks strange to you, but you know her. This," she said, walking over to Ava and putting an arm around her. "This, is Ava. My mother." Zelena finished, watching Demiels face closely for her reaction.
_______
Ava was overjoyed to see Demiel, but more overjoyed that her daughter had overcome her anger to forgive her. She met Zelena's eyes, and conveyed her pride in her daughter. As Zel introduced her, Ava just smiled at the elf. She didn't know why Zelena would think she would want to see Demiel more than her own daughter, but she was still glad she was here too. "Hello, Demiel." she said politely.

Max
Max couldn't breathe. Her entire being was lost in Malik. His hands roamed over her, and she just lost control. She reached down, and grabbed the bottom of his shirt, ready to pull it over his head when a voice was heard.
"Excuse me, are you people? If so,who are you? And where the heck am I?"
Max didn't register the voice at first, she was so enraptured with Malik, but when it did, both she and Malik pulled back in the same instant. Who are we? Max frowned. "Very funny, Varen. I'm Max, and this is Malik, and the girl next to you is Demiel. Now if you're up, we can get Demiel and get her to Zelena." Max smirked, pulling out of Malik's arms, she went into the shelter. She felt Varen's forehead and he had no fever. She looked to tend to Demiel, and found she wasn't there. "Uuuuh guys, Demiel's gone." she said, her voice a not higher than normal with panic.

Demiel was picked up and she nodded to her, "dunka." Or, 'thank you' in elven. She sat down and stared at the woman when she came out of the bow.
"A-ava?" She blinked, "y-you're her? Really?"
She looked up, staring at the woman's eyes.

Ava and Zelena
Ava smiled. "Yes dear, it's me. It's lovely to see you again. Are you okay? I hope you aren't too hurt." she said, afterwards, she turned to Zelena. "I am so proud of you, love. You overcame your anger and hatred for this young woman right here? That takes a lot of work, and a lot of pain to let go of that. I love you, and I am so proud of you." as she was saying this, Ava ran her fingers through Zelena's hair, something she hadn't done since Zel was only a little girl. She felt Zel shiver, and lean into her touch. Looking at Demiel, she felt the need to explain. "This woman, I don't know her name, pulled my spirit out of the other realm, and put me in this body, the reason? I'm not sure. How have you been?"
____

Zelena smiled as her mother ran her fingers through her hair. She would relish this time she was allowing herself to enjoy her mothers presence...she couldn't forgive her for what she did, and she deserved to suffer. Zelena avoided both Ava's and Demiels eyes when Ava said she was proud of Zelena's ability to forgive. That wasn't the complete truth, she was about to put Demiel through a series of torturous training, and Zelena was kind of looking forward to it...maybe she could do the same with her mother. "Thank you, mama." she murmured. She stood up. "I regret that I have some work to do, one of my....colleagues is coming back with a package that I had ordered. I will be back soon." she said softly. She turned abruptly, leaving the two alone. She waved a hand at both the doors, prohibiting them from leaving. She would have to decide later what to do with them.

Demiel blinked at them, taking in what was said. It was common knowledge souls could wander in the afterlife, yet something powerful, nothing short of a God could ever draw a soul back into the living. One made of magic had done this, and so Demiel felt that magic in the being in front of her.

The suspicion that gripped her came mainly from Ava's statement of overcoming anger. Some conspiracy was being set in motion, yet what that was, she didn't know.

"Zelene," she asked gently, "May I go back to my room? Or do you wish for me to accompany either of you?"

Max
Max turned to Varen after finding Demiel's absence, to see if he was okay. Kneeling by him, she put her palm to the elf's forehead to check for fever. Feeling nothing unusual, Max tilted her head slightly. "You remember us, yet? It may be dehydration, but I'm not sure what's causing your confusion. But did you see Demiel leave?" she asked, before waiting for his response, she called for Malik to join them. "Malik! Come on, we need to discuss what we're going to do!" When that was done, she turned her attention back to Varen. "Are you thirsty? Hungry?" she asked, awaiting his answer.

Zelena
Zelena turned at Demiel's question. She nodded slightly, "Of course, just remember the occupants of this house don't take very well to elves." she said. With that she exited the room, leaving her mother and Demiel to do as they wished. She walked to her own chambers, changed into her favorite dress, and went to the helipad, where a helicopter was waiting. Hopping in, she told the captain where to go. When the chopper finally lifted off, she relaxed. She was going to go meet Azmere with Dylan and Darvian. She was surprised at how her heart started beating a bit faster at the thought of seeing Az again. She remembered his taste, the feel of his lips on hers....No. It couldn't be more than an act of manipulation, she loved Daniel, and him alone. The chopper landed at the rendezvous site, awaiting the arrival of the elf that was causing her emotions to go haywire.

@04LIDOB
@WarriorHeart
@wildpelt

Varen
It turned out a bit clearer now. as it turned out, the blobs were actually Max and Malik, and they seemed delighted to see him. He was delighted to see them as well and emotions of great happiness seemed to flow through him, he just gave a small smile before max started talking. "You remember us, yet? It may be dehydration, but I'm not sure what's causing your confusion. But did you see Demiel leave?" Varen shrugged. "I don't really know what happened to me...but i have an idea as to what happened to Demiel...she was abducted by someone, I don't know who or how or what, just that she went along with someone else...do you know perhaps as to whom that may be?" He answered as he tried to retrace his steps...
It did not seem to work. He got up and gave Max and Malik a blank look.
And shrugged his shoulders again.

Darvian

~"Well it seems that you life review is over, and your results...suck! Haha! Anyways, I will be back to give you more advice...probably when you get knocked out again...So you are free to go! Also, you are currently on a helicopter at a rendezvous site proposed by Zelena! toodles!" Conscious said as he waved Darvian goodbye, and the dream stopped.~
Sure enough, Darvian awoke alive, on a helicopter, at a rendezvous site.
That was a...strange...experience, and he cannot really piece together the parts Conscious told him in his 'life review' other than the fact that it sucked. He tried to get up, but the pain was unbearable, he grunted in pain and lied back down. So he decided to listen as to who he was being held by. He could hear two very distinct voices that answered his question:
Azmere and Dylan. Both are REALLY starting to get on his nerves. As the helicopter landed, Darvian mustered all the energy he had to slowly get up an look at where he was currently. But he only saw one thing.
He saw Zelena.

Demiel nodded once more, staring at her, getting gradually nervous with each ominous warning, "yes ma'am." She started to walk away.

Ava
Ava looked at Demiel,
sadness in her eyes. "Demiel, won't you stay? We have a lot to talk about. I know what kind of magic it must take to bring someone back....but that wasn't my own doing. Power girl disappeared before anything could be cleared up. I am Ava, just a different body. I understand this as much as you do, dear." Ava stood and walked up to Demiel. Placing a hand on her shoulder, Ava continued. "You were just as much a daughter to me as Zel, dear. I am proud of you." she said.

Demiel paused and turned, still wary, "Miss Ava...I do not recall such an intimate bond ever existing between us." She sat upon the small seat beside Ava, worried about the magic but seeing that, if this was her, she wasn't corrupted. Trying to comprehend this was truly mind boggling.
"When did you ever start considering me your daughter?"
It wasn't meant to be harsh; it was just how elves viewed things like this. They tended to be strange and came off cold. In reality, Demiel was actually very excited, just hiding it.

Ava smiled. Elves. What could you do. "You and Zel did everything together, heck you practically lived with us at times. Of course, if you did anything to hurt Zel, I would kill you, but you probably already know that. You're more like an adopted daughter, someone I'd come to think of as a great person. Someone who would do anything for her queen, and her friend." she smiled again.

Demiel turned to face Ava directly and thought slowly, "yes ma'am." She didn't know how to really respond, and then took one of the woman's hands. "Then I'm proud to also call you mother."

Malik

Max was up and moving before Malik had truly processed the situation. Most people would look at Malik and upon getting past the giant wings would conclude that he is slow of thought. He was anything but to be exact. Malik was not like Max. She could blink and know what course of action to take. It was one of the things that made her so special. Malik was more of an in depth sort. He would take a six-sided dice and look at it for a long time just to determine that it only had six sides. The logic seems a bit unwarranted but when one has been in life threatening situations enough times, one begins to think outside the box.

Malik's normally expressionless face darkened when he heard Max exclaim that Demiel was gone. His stomach ground in upon itself. This could not lead to anything good. Malik stirred and rose from his place. He stalked over to investigate where Demiel had been sleeping. He did not see any signs of a struggle. He observed her tracks went into the brush and so he followed along. Suddenly and without warning, Demiel's tracks disappeared. Malik frowned and turned on his heel. He headed back to camp and came up alongside Max. He put his hand reassuringly on the back of her neck and began to firmly but gently massage the muscles and tendons. He had no ideas on what they should do. Well, that wasn't entirely true. He felt that he and Max should ditch Varen and disappear. He knew Max would never leave someone behind. His shoulders sank a bit. Malik appeared as stoic as ever. He did well to hide the turmoil in his mind for far worse things were coming. He could feel it.

Azmere

Azmere had just finished reassembling his rifle when he heard Darvian stirring. He thought about leaving a few more bullets in the creature but there were too many things that could go wrong with that scenario. The pilot pointed to the landing area. Another helicopter already was waiting. A lithe figure in a beautiful gown stood off to the side with the wind blowing her dark hair about her face and the gown about her legs. Azmere's breath caught in his chest as if it was a brick. He had never seen Zelena so dressed up before. She normally wore functional dresses or those robes of state. His eyes never left her as they circled and landed. Dylan was starting to wake up as well. Az turned to the mercs watching him. "Knock him out with that cocktail and you shall stay with him until you reach Queen Zelena's compound." He stared into the face of each man and his eyes burned behind the mask. "If anything happens to disrupt her plans because you have failed…" He paused and looked at Darvian. "You'll end up like him." Azmere turned back around and smirked. He could hear the air being sucked in by the men as they looked at the pile of pulp called Darvian. Because of his draconian powers of regeneration and thick skin and muscle mass, Darvian would survive his assault. A human would not.

The helicopter landed and Azmere hopped out. He came around to the side to direct traffic. Some of the men would see Dylan transferred in his sleeping and restrained state to Zelena's helicopter. Darvian was awake-ish but not moving so one of the mercs and the pilot drug him out and slung him to the ground. Azmere motioned to the pilot to go back to his seat in the cockpit. He knew they would be leaving soon. The elf then turned and headed towards Zelena. His walk was a measured gait of confidence backed by an inner power. As he drew near, her scent invaded his nostrils and the details of her beauty began to erupt before him like a volcano. Beautiful, terrible, awe-inspiring power radiated from the woman. Azmere slung his rifle over his shoulder as he drew within a few feet and then in a quick motion he knelt. It seemed as if he might walk right into Zelena whole body but his quick action dropped his form before her. He and calculated his movements so that when he bowed his head, the side of his face would rest against her outer thigh. He kept his mask down and looked up to her. Though he was on one knee, his voice did not tremble as it had in the past. "It is good to see you, my queen. I have done as you asked." He stared into her eyes. The world around them disappeared leaving only the queen in her windblown gown and her faithful soldier.

Varen
Varen took a seat and waited in response to Max's response, as he waited, Malik acted as though he was giving him the cold shoulder, he gave him a dirty look , turned around and started walking outside of the camp for some clues, obviously not believing a single word Varen said, and came back only to spend more time with Max. As he then massaged her shoulders and turned away. Varen was not interested in that anyways, he was more interested into finding out where Demiel is, he grabbed out some food and ate it, out of pure boredom.

Darvian
Just as he saw Zelena, Azmere saw him. Some of his men grabbed him, but before they got to him, he shouted to what he thinks is Zelena "Forgive me, my queen." when they did, they grabbed him and drugged him, slurring what he was going to say next rendering it impossible to tell what he was going to say. He gurgled toward the floor and was knocked out...again, and the situation was once again, back into black.
"Really, how many times is this going to happen?"
next thing you know, he is back with with conscious, who is listening to some techno music. He turned to him and
shrugged

"Back again already, alright, lets see if we cannot learn our lesson then shall we?"

Last edited:
Max
Max watched as Malik went and tracked Demiel, he came back looking somewhat disappointed.
She loosened when he had begun massaging her neck, he knew where she hurt the most, muscle wise. She looked at Varen, then back at Malik. She could think of only one explanation. "I think she left without us. She went to see Zelena." Max groaned, foolish elf. Going to get herself killed. She stood, pulling Malik up too. "Let's go." she said, she took a few running steps and leaped into the air. With a few downstrokes, her beautiful wings lifted her into the air. She knew Varen could follow on foot well enough, they would take it slow. Seeing Malik follow, she angled them in what she hoped was the right direction.

Zelena
Zelena smiled as she watched the approach of the chopper. When Darvian yelled out the window, she snarled. She wasn't happy with the draconian, she had plans for him alright. Introducing him to Angellus would be so much fun, of course she wouldn't kill him, just cause him some more pain. She waved her hand, and a cloud enshrouded Darvian. He was transported to a cell that could hold a draconian at full strength, no lights. After this, Zelena turned her attention to Azmere as he walked towards her. She smiled softly. When he knelt in front of her, the metal of his mask brushing her thigh, she put a hand on his shoulder. "Well done, Az, well done." she said, slowly lifting the mask from his face. She placed her hand on his cheek, and slowly leaned in, brushing his lips with hers. She felt the heat of his lips in that one brief instant, but pulled back instantly. "Bring these folks to me, and you will be rewarded." she whispered seductively in his ear. With that she took a step back. "Max, Malik, and Varen are probably not far from where you found this Darvian. One thing I've learned about Dylan here, is that he keeps close to Max, even though she told him to get lost. Go, bring them to me, alive. I have faith in you, Azmere. Don't disappoint me." She said. With that, she got back into the chopper and it lifted off, headed back home. She watched Az until he was out of sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.