The Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.
"All...alright. But first, I have two more questions." Ayumi then paused to see if Mr Aeron would let her ask her questions. Though if he didn't she'd probably still ask

Mr. Aeron didn't move much more, and he quickly said.
"Very well then, what do you want to know?"

Kiki nodded up to Dingbat, before throwing Scratch over her shoulder, so his head was behind hers. She then gripped onto the metal rungs of the ladder and started climbing. "I'll need you to pull him through when I get to the top, ok?"

"Got it." After doing so and getting Scratch's limp body onto the street he looked around. The place was deserted, they all must have left to see the blast zone. "I think there is a hospital that way." He said before pointing down the street.

Kiki nodded, as she climbed through the hole and re-placing the cover. She then picked Scratch up again and started running in the direction of the hospital, being careful not to run too fast so Dingbat could keep up. Carefully, she monitored Scratch in case his health started to degrade.

"My first question is why do you take all of that medicine? And how do you turn to smoke?" Ayumi curiously asked before waiting for a response

Mr. Aeron leaned on his cane, and he talked slowly.
"The medicine is for me what... that gem you carry is for you... it keeps the monster under my skin in check..."

He adjusted his glasses again.
"As for turning into smoke, I don't know how I do it... I only know that I can do it when I need to."

Eventually, the hospital came into veiw. A tall white building with the trademark red cross in the front. "There!" Dingbat called, quickening his pace.

Kiki almost smiled when she saw the building, darting towards the entrance in hope she could find someone who could help inside. "Somebody! Please! My brother's been stabbed!" she lied slightly for the last part, but from her voice, anyone could tell that the situation was dire.

"Alright." She replied. Ayumi then picked up the gun that she had dropped and put it back into the draw that she had taken it from

Status
Not open for further replies.