The Crossover Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
"'Chemical Plant?' Can you tell us a little bit more about this place, and where this 'Eggman' might be holed up?" Lucina asked Sonic, retreating from the window.

...Rebooting......Ready...Initializing
A loud Humming Noice is Produce by the large white bot,as the 16 eyes that are inform of a Line on its face slowli start too glow Light blue,as steam Shoots from the back of its neck Coming online,as its vision comes online finally scaning the room,as it gets few Signatures on its optics,as its was still inproces of coming Fully Operational but it was atleast on.As it turns his head stilghtl too get a full view of the room as its Optics lowli analize the 4 Figures in sight,not geting much information.

The Doom Guy and Master chife seem too have been knock out cold and dont see they are gona wake up soon,it might take some time for they too finally wake up

Wolf thought for a moment. Perhaps the doctor was right about there being other machines capable of reaching him. It could also be a trap by the Voice as well. A simple message could easily hide its true intentions. The decision clawed at him for a moment until he finally decided to open the message. "Identify yourself. How were you able to track this encrypted system?" He said as he brought up the screen to his right side to get a visual feed. Whether it was a live message or merely prerecorded he was unsure, but it seems he would soon find out.

"Woah, a real life giant robot!" Neptune was stunned by the sight. "He's alive! He's alive! Once our prison break is in succession, we can finally get everyone outta here! So, what's your name, big guy?"

Neptune questions while trembling, as her strength could not handle the heavy armour of Master Chief. She then shifts Master Chief into a princess-carry position in her arms. Much better.

White Glint stared at the Lady,as his Optics focus on her,as he would tilt his head slightli,as he seem too be confused,but he would hear her well,as he would respond in a Metalical voize "...White Glint....Identifie"he ask as he was asking for her name as she needed too Identifie<(That is how you write it?) Herself,he seem too be still Booting up as his AI was kinda Tired in short,as in a few minutes he will be at Full capacity....Imagen him as a slow computer,,its slowli gets faster.

"Neptune! The name's Neptune. Nice to meet you, White Glint!" Neptune smiles at the big guy, 'White Glint'. "Hmmm... that's a pretty big name for a pretty big guy. Anyways, we're currently stuck in jail or some big baddie dungeon- wait a minute..."

Neptune snaps her fingers.

"Do you think there's more than one way in and more than one way out?" Neptune suggests.

Glint Tilted his head and Look around the place seeing that they were inside some kinde of Dungeon,he would look down at her and would respond "There is always more than one way....how did we get here?"he ask looking around as he was siting down as he look clearly confused

"I wish I knew," Neptune answers, "when we all woke up, we found ourselves here. Pretty funny story, huh?"

She proceeds to sit on the floor and places Master Chief's helmet head on her lap.

Last edited:
(DID YOU JUST REMOVE HIS HELMET XD....god....no one has EVER seen his face XD...so i cant tell how it looks like XD)

White glint would nod as e look around,as his Humming sound Produce by him stop as he was Fully Working at 100%,"...Indeed it is....names of the other Figures?"he ask as he would Look at the bars that blocks them from the outside as they look strong,he might be able too do somthing but tise bars dint seem weak in any way.

(No, I didn't. I simply put his helmet-covered head on her lap. Can the helmet even be removed by someone else?)

"I don't think I know about that," Neptune says as she looks at the uncounscious ones, before pointing to the tall, blonde lady. "That's Samus. So.... anyways, are you guys adventurers or something? Because you all wear some really cool boss drops!"

(Yea you just...Pull it off his head XD)

"Mercenary,I was built with this Armore...its me skin in short,I have been built for war"He says as he would look at the Unconcius men as well lots were down aswell,as he would look at her and would ask "Are you a Adventure?"He ask Curiusly,as he wonderd were they are.

"well seems he is not gona wake up in some time"Says a Female Voice coming From master chife...but he is Knock out cold..

"I guess you could say that I'm an Adventurer," Neptune speaks, "I go around Gamindustri, helping the Guild and my friends with monster outbreaks caused by the old auntie. At the end of the day, it's home sweet home and pudding for all!"

Next, Neptune was astonished by a voice. "Nepu! You're awake green guy! You do sound kind of more lady-like than I imagined. What's your name?"

"Well, the Chemical Plant was the place where I met Tails, my fox friend. This place eas also where Eggman was gathering materials for his Death Egg. It might sound stupid, but I had to destroy it twice. In space."
~~~
Samus looked at White-Glint "You were not sent by the Space Pirates, were you?"

"I have observed similiar mind-boggling situations to the extent that they are but mere common activities to me," Brainstorm speaks, "the criminals and their quarry in Undertown and Bellwood are often always quite a shock, from Dwarf Stars to Dehydrated Mechanical Armies"

~~~

"Spa- space pirates? Nepu!" Neptune was a little shocked. "Are those guys dangerous?"

The youthful maiden seemed to want to know more about these 'space pirates', since she had a hunch that she would meet one in the future.

"The Space Pirates are my worst enemies. They destroyed my life. When I was seven they attacked my home planet and killed my parents. If not for the Chozo I would be dead by now. They trained me to use the Power Suit, which requires maximal focus to use. But now it has been stolen from me. I need to get it back. "

Clark nods at them and sad "Same here. I once was kidnapped with a good friend of mine to fight in a gladitorial match. I also had to work with a enemy...who used me to nearly destroy earth.." Clark said remembering when Darkseid brainwashed him, and he had to work with the scum. He reemembered as Batman saved him before the place blew up, killing Darkseid

"No.....I have been in the Belkine war....that was were i needed too go,But now i need to Focus on Finding Black Rain....that was my Mission"he says seeing most were being awake but that Odd marine Guy seem too be still down oddly,as Black Rain was a super wepon he needed too Recover so it could not be use in war and kill Millions.

"This is a Little Mistake...I am Master chifes personal AI Cortana..."she says coming from Master Chfe Helmet as well it seem atleast she was still online

(sorry different time zone and went too sleep XD)

"Black Rain? Looks like I'm not the only one here who wants to see my friends again," Neptune speaks, "I know you'll find your good pal! Cheer up big guy!"

Neptune then looked at the blue-hued hologram before her. "Personal A.I.? That's so cool! It's nice to meet you Cortana!" Neptune attempts to shake the holographic hand to no avail.

"It Is not me Friend...i just need too finde It befor it gose in the wrong hands....now...lets think of how geting out of here"he says as he would Look around serching but only thing he sees are those bars that seperates them from this place.

"Well i wish i could chake your hand and nice too meet you.....now let me see if i can wake him up"she says as sudently her holograb Dissapears,as Cortana has woken him up in the pass so wont be that hard,as cortana would do somthing with the suit and sudently Master chife takes a Long deep breath,as his vision was Blurry,as he would raise his head and look around seeimg some Giant bot,and 2 ladies,as he would say "Were am I"he ask looking at the Multiple people

Neptune's smile appears right in front of Master Chief's face. "We're in jail, we're jailmates, jailbirds, and we're planning a prison break! So your name is... Chief?" Neptune unraveled a pure, innocent look on her very expression, "Master Chief? You must be really good at whatever you're really good at~"

Status
Not open for further replies.