The Crossover Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolf still at the lab seemed a bit interested by the technology that existed here. While they had large combat machines they never had a device that was capable of sending items or even people to different locations or even dimensions. He went back over to the sheath he dropped and picked it up before putting the sword back into it. "Doctor, can I be of any assistance here. I am very capable with machinery where my combat skills lack. I will offer my assistance where it is needed. If not here I will attempt to join the others to fight off this menace."

"Indeed," Brainstorm speaks, "Vilgax, former conquerer of ten worlds, was once, and is still after my Omnitrix. The Omnitrix analyses your DNA and records it in data form inside its database, allowing me to transform into one of your kind."

Brainstorm looks back at the seats. "Blade Wolf should be here soon."

Professor King looked at Wolf and said "Well, I gave them a comunicator and the portable transporter, but we still require data on what exactly is the Voice and how to destroy it. I suppose you could help me in some way."

MEANWHILE

Sonic looked at Brainstorm "Woah, you just change into aliens with this thing? I've changed into things using aliens, but that is sort of different. Anyway, we need to get that metal thing ,and fast."- He stepped inside the ship- "Hmph, I don't like riding things... running is my prefered transport. "
MEANWHILE

Samus woke up. She was in a cell, along with two space marines, a big white robot, some other girl and a few other people. They were all unconcious. She looked around. She was in a place similar to the lab she left the Metroid at. She looked around and found out that her Power Suit was gone, leaving her in her "Zero" outfit.

Neptune woke up. "Nepu... what is going on..."

The young maiden looks around. "Iffy? Compa? Nepgear? Histy? You guys there?" Her vision clears, before she sees a few unconscious people. "Woah, these guys look like they're from some sort of game. Nice armour! What kind of boss did you all fight to get that?" She proceeds to knock her fingers on the biggest bot among them. Neptune was not one to understand authority or read fine print.

She nudges the unconscious ones. All unconscious. She looks at the surroundings. "Is this the place where the big baddies make babies? No wonder these guys are so beat."

She looks in front of her. A fully matured woman, hair tied up and in some sort of plugsuit. "Woa- woa- woah! A megalopolis! That could barely put Vert to shame!" she exclaims, looking at the blonde woman's features. "Nice to meet you!" she greets, "what's your name, auntie? And where are we?"

~~~

"Remain calm, my hedgehog friend," Brainstorm speaks in a sophisticated manner, "after our arrival to the sentient mechanical organism's whereabouts, I am positive that you will enjoy it. I am assuming that more of his kind are present, leaving him at a disadvantage..."

Last edited:
"I'm Samus Aran."- the woman said-" And who are you? And Where are we?"

~~~
"Wait a second... I haven't seen Eggman yet, and I'm pretty sure he won't miss the oportunity to destroy me. The big robot is going to help him for sure..."

"My name is Neptune!" She says. "I don't know where we are, but what I do know is that we're gonna find out..."

Neptune had a tone of excitement in her voice. She then notices the prison bars. "Oh, jail. That explains a lot. With these big boys here, I just know our jailbreak will be good to go! I think I'll wake them up."

She then nudges the titanic, whitish-hued automaton for starters, attempting to scale it. "Big guy. Big guy, heeeeey, wakey wakey!" Having no formal respect for elders, Neptune knocked on the giant mech's husk, expecting a response.

For an imprisoned damsel, Neptune remained pretty positive.

~~~

"Eggman? A curious name," Brainstorm questions, "what does he do?"

Clark rose a eyebrow, and noticed a slight personality change with Ben too. He went to the ship, and noticed how nicely built it was witht he scrap Ben had. "Im gonna fly. Save you guys some room." He said with a smile. He then fly out saying "Who is Eggman?" He asked Sonic curious now. "I prefer flying. I could run too." Clark said as was ready to go

Samus looked at the white robot. "It doesn't seem like he's waking anytime soon."She said and Then she walked up to the bars trying to fit between them or climb them to reach the ceiling.
~~~
"Eggman? He's the mad scientist I always save Mobius from. He created all those mechanical animals you saw. He might seem all evil, but he saved me three times..."

"Well, I wish I could say the same about Vilgax," Brainstorm speaks, "but he has stabbed me in the back even after cooperating with me on such occasions. Even when cooperating with some of my foes to fight what he refers to as a common threat, which is yours truly, he eventually betrays them depending on his needs. Definitely not as trustworthy as the 'Eggman' you speak of."

~~~

"I guess it can't be helped!" Neptune slid down the white collosus, before examining the cage bars. "Maybe we could try our attacks on it!" Neptune conjured a large broadsword, ready for action. She did not hestitate to cross blades with the bars of the prison.

"Nepu! Hyaa! Take this! And that!"

Wolf looked around at the machinery figuring he was very capable of hacking into the systems in the facility. "Is there a terminal that controls the facilities prison ward? I imagine our cell was not the only one preoccupied. Perhaps I can get into the system and open the remaining cells. It will give this Voice more to deal with and stretch his forces out as well as give our friends a bit more time before he can direct his forces to counter them."

Professor King thougt for a while, and Then said "From what I know there is one more containment cell, holding at least three people that could cause that Voice a lot of trouble. If you could hack into the door system and the speakers that allow the Voice to be heard everywhere, we could guide them towards us."
~~~
"It's no use" said Samus "The bars are made out of something even harder than my Power Suit." She Then looked down "Which for some reason I'm lacking"
~~~
"Eggman has never really been a trouble to me. But what came out from under his control did. When he lost control over Chaos it wrecked the city. When he stopped controling Iblis it devastated the entire world. That's why I'm afraid he'll lose control over Metal Face sooner or later."

Lucina gazed sternly out the window. "If that metal monster has truly sided with this 'Eggman,' then we're in quite a lot of trouble already," she mused.

She looked at the passing zones speeding by. Green grass alternated with gray metal, ruins with factories, water with chemicals, as the ship flew. "This 'Metal-Face' made several comments during our skirmish about ripping our guts out or something along the lines; I feel like any alliance with your Eggman would be very short-lived, maybe lasting as long as 'Metal-Face' needs him."

She looked out the window, peering in the distance. "I think Metal-Face headed in that direction; there's a big smoking hole in that distant complex with the odd purple water pouring out. I think after Ben lost his rein over him, he returned to full power."

"Very well then. Where can I find the controls? If their systems are comparable to their guards then it won't take more than a minute to break through the systems security. I will crack the door first, then the speakers, unless you think it would be better to do it the opposite way." He said looking at Dr. King.

Clark said "Reminds me of Luthor. He is my enemy. He backstabbed me a few times, but I had to come to him for help. Once he fooled the entire united states." He was ready and followed the ship, flying next to it. He looked down at the zones passed by them. They were all facisinating interesting places to goto, but he could tell this place was once a good envioronment before this Eggman changed it all.

"The acces point should be over there" Dr. King pointed towards a door "This is a storage for anything the Voice could consider suspicious. Just do not touch anything except the acces point, please."
~~~
"Huh, Chemical Plant? That's where i first met Tails... Oh, right... My friends are probably eithar trapped in the Vessel or in Eggman's base."

"I will do my best to stick to the plan." Wolf said as he went over to the door and opened it. He moved around the items in the room being careful not to mess with any of the devices. Once he made his way to a terminal he set his blade down and put his front two claws on it to hold himself up. He pulled out his left fore claw knife to pull off the consoles cover and linked himself into the system using his tail. As he worked a small screen appeared showing his progress which he looked at to help keep track of his progress. "A bit more difficult then I was expecting, but linking into a Ray's defense system was still tougher." As he finished he managed to bring the speaker on in the desired cell that he was able to track life forms in with the system. While there was no visual aid if they weren't killing each other off than they could probably be trusted. He brought the cells speaker online before he spoke. "Anyone listening to this message, I can help you. I only ask you reveal your name and true intentions before I unlock the cell." He spoke, even over a loud speaking his voice was easily recognizable to be a machine.

"I'm Samus Aran. All I want is to return home. Or at least to what's left of it."
~~~
While Wolf was connected, the system would try to send him a file. A video file. It was named "HELP"

"Seems fair enough. Will you account for the actions of everyone else in that cell. If you do I will open the...hold on. I think someone is attempting to override my systems with a virus. Give me a few minutes to deal with it." With that he shut off the intercom and turned back towards King. "Doctor, I believe this Voice or one of its minions are attempting to initiate a virus with a video message. Do you know of any creatures capable of sending a message through the system?" He called back. He figured the Voice found him in the system and this was an attempt to shut him out if he opened it. If the Doctor voted against it he would jam the video from his system and continue with his actions.

"Hm? A video? Well, there might be other mechanical creatutes like you that might have escaped too, but are hiding from the Reapers and looking for any help they can get."

"Ah! We got help," Neptune smiles upon hearing the sound of a possible knight in shining armour. "Over here! Ooooiiii~ the name's Neptune~"

She then looks back to the others. "These boys look heavy. I don't think we can carry them around that easily, Samus," Neptune ponders as she barely manages to lift the one clad in sturdy, green material by the arms. "These guys must've fought pretty tough bosses," Neptune proceeds to knock the dark-green guy's helmet.

Status
Not open for further replies.