The Crossover Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mario Lunged Forward and Struck with his hammer, slamming it down onto Demise. He then jumped back quickly, leaving an opening for others to strike. At a safe distance, he then focused deep within himself, reaching for his power. Then, he thrust his arm forward. Nothing happened, as he had no fire flowers.

"MERCY, MERCY! HE TOLD ME TO ATTACK YOU-" Demise stopped in the middle of the sentence, but it was too late. They now knew someone was telling him orders.

"Who did?" Mario instantly worried for Demise. If he was being ordered around, he was in as much danger as the rest of them, if not more so. Plus, he probably had a good reason for this. Besides, if he wasn't happy, they might be able to sway him to join them. "Please, tell us." He spoke in a nicer way, and his body was relaxed. If you looked at Mario, you wouldn't believe that they had been fighting a moment before. Mario knew that a relaxed creature was more likely to be helpful.

"THE DARKNESS, MY MASTER. HE ABSOLUTELY HATES DISOBEYING HIM AND HE CAN BE CRUEL. BUT HE IS MY CREATOR AFTER ALL, AND TURNING AWAY FROM YOUR CREATOR IS LIKE SUICIDE." He hesidated before telling more, but he continued "HE TREATS EVERYONE LIKE DIRT. I HATE HIM, AS MUCH AS YOU MIGHT. I AM SORRY IF I HURT YOU. HE TOLD ME TO."

Mario felt so bad for Demise. It just wasn't in Mario's nature to hold a grudge. He put away the hammer and smiled. "We can help you, but you need to help us. We all have some questions that need to be answered, and then we'll get you to safety." Mario didn't know if that was possible, but it was worth a try.

"Is this a desperate move, or are you really a prisoner like the rest of us?" Purple Heart looks at the Demise. Refusing to lower her guard, she chose to retain her enhanced, busty shape as she gazes upon the beast. "If you truly do stand by our side, you could aid us."

"I AM NO PRISONER." Demise replied. -" I WAS CREATED TO SERVE THE DARKNESS, BUT THRE WAS ONE THING HE SHOULDN'T HAVE GIVEN ME IF HE TRULY WANTED TO CONTROL ME. UNLIKE THE OTHERS, HE GAVE THREE OF US MINDS OF OUR OWN. THE VOICE AND THE SHADOW ARE STILL BLINDLY FOLLOWING HIM, BUT I'M BEGGINING TO HAVE ENOUGH OF THIS. I CAN'T BELIEVE MY BROTHERS ARE SO FOOLISH, STILL OBEYING HIS ORDERS LIKE A HEARD OF SHEEP."

"So, in other words, you seek freedom, am I right? And by freedom I mean, getting out of this place alive," Purple Heart speaks before pixels veiled her, reverting her back to little Neptune.

"Why are we fighting then? Shouldn't we work together to find the exit and do what we must? We're all buddies in this right?" Neptune questions the group.

Last edited:
"Neptune's right. We have to go, Because if we're here, who knows what's happening out there. Everyone could be in danger." Mario was ready to get going, because this place was strange. There didn't seem to be anything familiar anywhere, so he felt a little out of place.

Captain Toad waved a hand. "Hel-lo? How are we going to get out of this place? Last I checked the only doors in these corridors led to more hallways," he quipped.

"That's probably because it's our first time here, getting lost and stuff," Neptune pepped up, "but it's a good thing we have someone who practically lives here with us!"

"OH, WAIT." Demise said as purple flanes covered him. When they disapperared, he had a humanoid shape instead of his dragon-like look. "This is so I don't stomp any of you" His voice was not loud anymore. He had a gray skin, two horns on his head and purple eyes. Even though he was not as huge as in his beast form, he still towered over Neptune, Samus and Mario, the only person taller than him being Master Chief (Not mentioning White-Glint who was bigger even when Demise was in Beast form) "Now, we could exit the way I entered" He pointed towards the door which he destroyed minutes ago.

"All right! Let's -a -go!" Mario was pumped. It was just like when he went to Rogueport. Now he had a party full of powerful partners to aid him. This was going to be so much fun, and what a story to tell Luigi and Peach. Mario jumped in place twice, showing his approval. He pulled out his hammer, then began to move towards the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.