The Crossover Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Huh? What's going on?" Metal Face snarled, clawing at the black-and-white Mechamorph attempting to weaken his defenses. He swatted at Upgrade, only to allow more of the liquid metal to crisscross his talons. While the massive faced Mechon didn't change much in physical appearance (aside from the black plating and green circuitry), Uprade's downgrades did take their toll. The first thing to go was the laser cannon, which deactivated on the spot as soon as Upgrade's circuitry struck it. Metal Face splayed his limbs out against his will. "Stop that!" he wailed, watching helplessly as Blade Wolf rushed him. He staggered backwards, attempting to dodge the blow, but instead allowed Blade Wolf to strike his engine instead. The blade clanged against the motor, and it sputtered once or twice before banging and starting up again. Metal Face noted that his movements had become slightly jerky and ungainly. "Curse you!" he snarled, trying to go for Blade Wolf with his free hand, but the Mechon found that he could no longer move his hip joints. Seeing that Blade Wolf's next strike would damage him beyond repair, Metal Face, without even swiveling to look where he was going, charged into the portal, carrying Upgrade with him.

Metal Face hit the dirt--hard. The Mechon wrestled with Upgrade, trying to pry the alien off.

Lucina had jumped out of the way, tackling Superman to keep Metal Face from hitting him like a truck (with no idea that the Kryptonian was stronger than a locomotive). She watched as the massive metal monster attempted to pry off an amorphous blob attached to his frame.

Clark looked at the ladybug. He could see the birdcage in the bhug using his x-ray vision. When it was free. Clark picked it up with no effort "I think that Bird was powering this thing in somway? But would use animals to power machines?" Clark asked, but knew Lucina didnt have a answer. He then heard something coming. When Lucina grabbed him, he put his arms around ehr and flew into the air. He sww it was Metal Face again.

Clark looked at Metal Face, and glared. "Well look whos there." Clark said landing, and letting go of Lucina. He was ready fight Metal Face if needed. He looked seeing three blue metal beeswith rockets on their backs. "What the?" He said using his X-ray vision seeing more animals in them

As the trio of Buzzbombers approached, Metal Face snarled at Superman. "I would tear you apart if I could, hero-man," Metal Face sneered, "but I'm a little tied up at the moment."

Lucina folded her arms and glanced with an eyebrow raised. "You're a little stuck in something, aren't you?" she asked.

"Quiet! This amorphous slime of liquid metal is deactivating my defensive capabilities!" Metal Face screamed.

"Yeah, that's nice," Lucina said, pretending to check her fingernails, not making any eye contact with the Mechon. "Well, we have some better things to do, perhaps, like saving worlds or something." It was there that she glanced up at the struggling Metal Face.

"Enough toying with me, fleshling!" he roared, attempting to fire his cannon.

"I think your weapon is damaged," Lucina remarked. Metal Face snarled and attempted to limp towards Lucina, but instead fell flat on his metal face; while he sat there yapping, Upgrade's circuitry had locked the servos in his legs.

Upgrade, while attempting to disconnect the giant metal beast's weapons and limbs from his body, used his abilities to launch a rocket-powered fist to smash some of Metal Face's Mechon minions. Ben had been Upgrade for quite a while, and it was only a matter of time before he timed out. In other words, Ben had to disassemble faster...

"How's that, Scrapbrain!" Upgrade taunts.

There, Upgrade had made a mistake.

He could shut down Metal Face's joints, he could lower his defensive capabilities, he could deactivate all of his weapons.

But trying to brute-force Metal Face's arms off wouldn't work.

Metal Face sneered at the glowing green circle of Upgrade's face. "Ha! You think you can tear ME apart?!" he jeered. He yanked Upgrade off his engine with his free talons and slammed him into his incapacitated palm. His digits, however, still functioned, and grabbed the amorphous mechamorph, while his free arm stretched. "Well, let's see what I can do with YOU!" he roared, straining as he pulled Upgrade further and further apart, in an attempt to eviscerate him.

Lucina picked up her sword as the remains of the Badniks fell to the ground. She dashed behind Metal Face (whose mechanical neck joints had locked up) and raised Falchion. She leaped into the air and brought the point down upon Metal Face's abdominal engine. However, in an attempt to pierce the Mechon, her sword instead veered off to the side and made Lucina lose her balance.

"That's adorable. The little lady with the toothpick wants to cut my engines, eh? You'll have your turn, after I finish Blob Boy here!" Metal Face snarled as Lucina picked up her blade again. To her dismay, she had merely scratched the metal casing of the engine. "Mechon armor is impervious to mere Hom weaponry!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Clark fired his heat vision at some of the buzzbombers, once more animals came from them. Who ever was using animals to power these machines was dangeorus. Then Metal face came again. He creaked his neck and madea tight fist. He glared at Metal Face. "Why not take me on? If you think your so tough?" He said, as he tackled Metal Face.

"..." Walking past the others who hadn't gone yet, Shade walked into the portal. As he went, he could feel his very essence being stripped away as he traveled. "...." Even in this twisted situation he found himself in, the Black Mage's curse still stuck. No one would remember him. Again. Squinting his eyes, he found himself staring at the landscape around him. While he was out of that..place, where was everyone? He would at least retain his memories, but it was memories of him that was supposed to disappear, unless something went horribly wrong..? Silently cursing himself, he mentally punched himself for trusting people too soon, he didn't even question the doctor about that portal! And now, he didn't even know where he was. Great. Red-orange aura emanated from Shade as three large angelfish composed of the aura swam around him. Afterwards, the aura abruptly turned into a light purple, though the fish remained the same color. He didn't know where he was, and was prepared to defend himself from whatever this dimension held.

"Guys, OWOWOW! Buy me some time for me." Upgrade's very stretchy body split into two from the pressure, then into liquid metal droplets that scattered all over. Next, a beeping sound was heard as Upgrade's scattered droplets gathered at one point. In a flash of green light, he was the human Ben Tennyson once more.

"Oh come on!" Ben said as he tried to slam his Omnitrix down, but to no avail. He gave a nearby Badnik a few kicks, as a display of his hand-to-hand combat from experience and training.

Then, out of nowhere a blue streak blazed right into Metal Face. A blue ball bumped into him and bounced back to the ground. It uncurled to reveal a blue anthropomorphic hedgehog in red shoes.
-"Alright, what have we got here... You aren't in my badnikpedia... Well, I can break you apart anyway."- he said and then looked at the others fighting Metal Face - "And who are those guys... Never saw them 'round here..."
He then looked at Metal Face again, taking a "battle-ready" stance.
-"Ok, whatever you are! Get ready for a beat-down!"

Metal Face looked around, getting up and stumbling a bit as his servos went back online. Just in time for Superman to tackle him like a linebacker. The Mechon might have been immune to human weaponry, but he could still be knocked over.

Then Sonic further spun right into his face. He staggered backwards, tearing Superman from his armor and throwing him aside. He stomped up to Ben, and appraised the Omnitrix-wearing boy. "So, you're just a little boy with a fancy toy, are you? Just like that cursed Monado boy... Well, now, isn't that a shame. Now I have to tear you to shreds. Where's the excitement?"

Metal Face looked around, analyzing the situation. "But perhaps I'll save that for another day. I've got larger plans," he sneered, before transforming into a jet and taking to the air. "But I'll be back... to rip you all--"

"WE GET IT!" Lucina shouted, hurling a rock at the jet. Just before he took off, Metal Face heard the rock clang into one of his vents. Part of his engine sputtered, and Metal Face grunted. He would dice that woman later, but for now...

"So much for tearing you to pieces," Lucina said, approaching Ben. "Are you hurt anywhere?" she asked.

Sonic ran up to Lucina and Ben.
-"What is this thing? Do you even have an idea how to destroy it? I mean, I could buy you some time by getting his attention."
He then looked at Metal Face. He knew he could do it. He could help them.

Lucina turned back towards the fleeing Metal Face. "I'm not sure if we can damage it in any way; when I tried to strike its abdomen, my sword just clanged off to the side," she replied. "Anyway, it seems to be flying away, though I wonder what sort of contraption it was. My name's Lucina, by the way," she continued, shaking Sonic's hand.

"I'm alright, still in one piece," Ben said to Lucina, "I guess we'll meet that guy another time."

He then turns to Sonic. "Well, he's flying off, but he might be slower. When he's back, I know we'll be ready," Ben rises up as Lucina introduces herself.

"It's nice to meet you, Lucina," Ben speaks as his Omnitrix makes a sound. "It's up again," Ben says as he looks at the scrapyard of dead Badniks, some still alive, "I think we can still catch up to scrapbrain over there, if I rigg some stuff up."

Lucina nodded. "Do what you have to," she said, "but I think our higher goal is stopping this 'Voice.'"

Meanwhile, Metal Face flew over the various zones, looking for a hospitable, mechanical environment. He found one filled with purple, oozing chemicals and large, steel machines. "Now this place is just my style," Metal Face sneered, diving towards it and smashing onto a large blue-and-yellow pipe. He looked around at the purple chemicals and saw several robots, unsure of what to do, milling about the chemical plant.

Long story short, Metal Face made a show of strength by blasting the robots into the chemicals.

"What's going on in here?!" shouted a rotund, red-clad man in a metal flying machine. His angry expression spilled over his blue glasses as his brown mustache stuck out like a porcupine's quills. He clenched in fury the steering wheel of his flying machine. "Scratch! Grounder! If you're snoo-ping as usual..."

The round man stopped his flying machine when he turned the corner and saw Metal Face. "Whaaaa? I didn't build you!!" he cried. "What are you doing in the great Doctor Ivo Robotnik's chemical plant?!"

Metal Face loomed over Eggman. "I would rip you to pieces, egg-man," he sneered, "had it not been for your mechanical tendencies. With a little Mechon modification, your robots could be unstoppable."

"Unstoppable robots... Hmm. I like the sound of that. Maybe that'll get that blue rodent off my tail," Eggman mused. "That still doesn't explain why you're here--and why you decided to blast my Badniks!"

"You just needed a taste of the power of the Mechonis," Metal Face replied. "A mere demonstration."

"If we're going to be a team, we'll need one more thing...."

Ben proceeds to slam his watch down, and started to transform. His body grew smaller, and he became more Gremlin-like in appearance. A full body suit and a pair of goggles was prepared as a devilish tail peered from the end of his spine.

"Jury Rigg!" A tiny little demon-like being appears. He laughs in a very infectious manner. "HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!" He looks at the still functioning Badniks. The moment he lays his arms on them, the Badniks were swiftly broken, one by one. "BREAK BREAK BREAK BREAK BREAK BREAK BREAK!"

Next, Jury Rigg looks at his surroundings. All the Badnik remains would go to waste. With that, Jury Rigg began to gather all the pieces to create a brand new masterpiece...

"FIX FIX FIX FIX FIX FIX FIX FIX! EHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!"

The power of Jury Rigg was displayed. In mere matters of seconds - maybe five minutes, since the contraption was kind of big as opposed to the usual cannons or motorbikes - Jury Rigg had constructed a great, green-black skyship. It resembled a cross between a submarine and a voyage ship, and it was huge enough to carry the current crew and eight other guests. It appeared to be primarily green, and secondarily black.

With that, a flash of green light appeared, substituting Jury Rigg with Ben Tennyson. "Ready to board the S.S. Ten?" Ben spoke as he took the driver's seat. "Put on your seatbelts, this road is going to be pretty bumpy..." Ben's face felt slight disgust, as he was not fond of extremely fast vehicles and speeding.

"Woah, sweet! And I don't think I've introduced myself. I'm Sonic Sonic the Hedgehog. From what I'm seeing you must have escaped The Vessel, although why was that monstrosity closed there is unknown to me. It was supposed to stop heroes from saving their worlds and letting villains take over and this thing seems nothing like a hero. I've also been trapped in the Vessel for a while, but I broke out using this" - he showed them seven sparkling emeralds- " But there was another person trying to escape, and she was really close when I was running from the Reapers. I suppose she will be free soon."- Sonic looked at the skyship- "But for now I suppose we have to chase Big Metal, right?"

Lucina watched as the Gremlinesque alien constructed a large jury-rigged vessel to follow Metal Face. "Maybe," Lucina said, shrugging. "I mean, I know naught about the Voice, but it looks as if we don't stop that metal-faced monster, this world will surely fall.

Jury Rigg's ship opened its doors, and Lucina stepped in. "Are you coming?"

Clark watched Metal face escape as smiled at Ben and Sonic. He noticed how days Sonic was. "It's nice to meet you both. I'm superman." Clark was still hesitant to use his real name.clark looked at the ship and said "I think I'll follow you guys." Clark wondered how a kid lik Ben got that watch, but it didn't surprise him. Captain Marvel was a kid too. Clark went I Ben and asked "can I see your watch Ben? Im just curious how it works."

"Alright Superman," Ben spoke, "I guess I'll do a little demo."

Ben showed Superman his watch. The moment the watch got too close to Superman for an extended period of time, it started acting a little funny, having a greenish-yellow glow. "That's odd, there's no-"

Just before he could say anything, the Omnitrix scanned Superman. "Scan complete."

"That was awkward. Anyways," Ben pressed the dial on his Omnitrix, causing a holographic ring of face-like emblems to pop up. "So, when I press this dial, it pops up. Next, I select an alien."

Demonstrating the process, Ben scrolled between the choices, before pressing the Omnitrix's touchscreen. In a flash of green light, a large, crustacean-like being appeared. "Brainstorm! Just like that. There are numerous other modes on the Omnitrix apart from the scanning function and basic transformation function, however, some of them are not exactly... ideal. Especially the Randomizer."

Brainstorm looks at the ship's controls. "Ah, mere child's play. I imagined it to be more... complex..."

Clark nods and said "So its a DNA scanner, and it alters your DNA, to make you into the chosen species. Something like this can bring the universe together. But Im guessing you met people who wanted to use it for evil.." He remembers having a DNA scanner back at the FOrtress of Solitude but nothing like this. HE rose a eyebrow when it scanned him. Was his DNA in the Omnitris now? "I think my species DNA is in your watch now Ben." He said "Or Brainstorm."

Status
Not open for further replies.